Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Adrian Langlais (2) was murdered and an investigation is ongoing

Golden is Christians mom. She had a post on page one of this thread that was pulled from the comments section of the moms bull shit gofundme.

Golden Tyrrell-Meleski
    4 HOURS AGO
    His mom was actually there the entire time so u are misinformed. Instead of fighting every bit of money should be combined for Adrian's sake. He was a sweet loving precious baby that lost his life way to soon and everyone is losing track of that. After he is laid to peace yell scream do whatever but at this point can't we all remember this beautiful baby and giving him the loving goodbye he deserves

Also, the fathers brother in law is Fort Worth swat. There is a lot of internal pressure to wrap this up quickly.

There's nothing at all in the news, John. No idea why they aren't updating on this.

Have you heard anything else? Is anyone in custody yet?

I feel so sorry for your friend. My heart goes out to him.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

There have been a couple of small segments done about it, one in the star telegram and one on fox 4, but as it is an ongoing investigation and half the parties involved are lying the details have been hard to verify and I think it's making reports nervous to print something that police won't verify and people have conflicting stories about.

We haven't had any new news yet. I'll share it as I get it.

(deleted and edited at poster's request) I never knew Jessica. (deleted and edited at poster's request)We have ALOT of mutual friends.

Someone I know was going to work overtime (deleted and edited at poster's request) just to be able To donate some money to help her out. I told them to wait and let's do some research.

Knowing Christian and how he is and how he treats people... I just wanted to wait until the story unfolded. He absolutely did this. He has anger issues. Once I heard Jessica went to bostons I immediately told (deleted and edited at poster's request) my friend they should not be giving ANY money to her.

I will (deleted and edited at poster's request) give my money to someone that actually cares. A friend of mine talked to Jessica at bostons and said she was laughing and smiling and was totally fine while here we all are balling our eyes out. I don't know the whole story so I won't jump to conclusions but from what I have heard from reputable sources is mom is fine and christian is hiding at one of his friends houses named Tyler.

Also, mom was telling people at Saltgrass that she started noticing bruises on Adrian weeks ago... So then WHY leave your son with Christian?! It makes me sick to know someone who would do this. I have kids of my own and could never imagine leaving the hospital before he was taken off life support to go to a bar 4 hours later. I hope Adrian finds justice.
    Last edited by nestlequikie; 03-25-2015 at 09:38 AM. Reason: Remove personally identifiable info at poster's request

This is so sad. Adrian's egg donor reminds me of my stepson's egg donor. In fact, me & my hubby call her TED (The Egg Donor). I think this bitch is TED the 2nd.

RIP sweet little Adrian. At least you have one parent, your father, who loves you.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mommabear22 View Post
    (deleted and edited at poster's request) I never knew Jessica. (deleted and edited at poster's request)We have ALOT of mutual friends.

Someone I know was going to work overtime (deleted and edited at poster's request) just to be able To donate some money to help her out. I told them to wait and let's do some research.

Knowing Christian and how he is and how he treats people... I just wanted to wait until the story unfolded. He absolutely did this. He has anger issues. Once I heard Jessica went to bostons I immediately told (deleted and edited at poster's request) my friend they should not be giving ANY money to her.

I will (deleted and edited at poster's request) give my money to someone that actually cares. A friend of mine talked to Jessica at bostons and said she was laughing and smiling and was totally fine while here we all are balling our eyes out. I don't know the whole story so I won't jump to conclusions but from what I have heard from reputable sources is mom is fine and christian is hiding at one of his friends houses named Tyler.

Also, mom was telling people at Saltgrass that she started noticing bruises on Adrian weeks ago... So then WHY leave your son with Christian?! It makes me sick to know someone who would do this. I have kids of my own and could never imagine leaving the hospital before he was taken off life support to go to a bar 4 hours later. I hope Adrian finds justice.
    Thank you for posting info! Do you have any examples of Christian's anger issues, or know someone that saw him go crazy mad?
    Last edited by nestlequikie; 03-25-2015 at 09:37 AM. Reason: Edited to replace quote.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Unfortunately not a good example. I was at Bostons and Christian (deleted and edited at poster's request) got very loud and came up and started yelling nonsense at me for no reason. It didn't last long since (deleted and edited at poster's request) the people I was there with had my back and Christian seemed a bit scared of them. I just know his own sons mom would never let Christian have him on his own and he never got to see him.
    Last edited by nestlequikie; 03-25-2015 at 09:31 AM. Reason: Remove personally identifiable info at poster's request

Great. So this nutter wasn't even trusted with his own kid?

Fantastic.

I don't know why she was trusted with a child either. I met this girl right after high school and knew her for a couple of years while she was dating one of my very good friends. I knew during that time that she was not exactly right in the head but dismissed it thinking it was the usual psycho behavior from young girls. When my buddy ended the relationship, shortly after, she tried committing suicide and her dad placed in in a psychiatric hospital for a while and she was released without any further issues as far as I was aware, although I didn't keep in contact with her after that.

I wish I had some info that could have prevented this tragedy. But I do have a little bit of info that might validate the suspicions that those two had some drama going on in that house. I live on the same street. Christmas morning, CPS came beating on my door early. I was in bed, and I couldn't tell who was at the door, I just saw a thin blonde woman I didn't recognize though the peep hole, not in uniform, and I didn't recognize her. So I peaked out the front window and there was a very upset dark haired woman talking loud and animated into a cell phone, dressed in cropped off capris, hoodie, and slippers, pacing in the street in front of my house. I went to the bedroom to get dressed. By the time I made it to the door, they were gone and there was a business card from CPS taped to my door. I immediately called the number and they asked if I was Jessica. I didn't know her. I suggested there was a young woman with a small child living next door who was a renter, and I couldn't recall her name. It was evident that they were at the wrong house. And I didn't think anymore about it, except to comment on my FB page that not everyone was having a Norman Rockwell kind of Christmas. But I honestly assumed it was a visitation issue, like someone didn't show up to return a child... since so many parents share custody arrangements on big holidays like Christmas. Now I suspect the woman in the street was the fathers sister. She looked Hispanic or she had a dark complexion and was not real young, maybe 30(?) or around that age. But what struck me was that no one knew what house they were supposed to be at. I own my house and it's been in my name for ten years. My car was parked out front, so any public official could have looked up my tags and known I wasn't the mother. They didn't ring the bell, they beat on my door, beat so hard that ornaments fell off my Christmas wreath. I was put out by these so called professionals going to the wrong house??? Never in my wildest dreams did I suspect there could be such sinister goings on just down the street. The street is abuzz with gossip. Apparently some neighbors knew there was fighting going on at that address before this happened. But no one ever called the police from what I'm hearing? The day it happened, there was a cop sitting there for hours, and I was outside in the street talking to a neighbor (the kind that knows everything) and we watched as another cop car pulled up and they spoke for a time, then the first one left and the second one took his spot. I assumed they were serving a warrant(?). But later, when I drove past on my way to the corner store, I saw a group of people all talking with the cop outside on the front lawn. There were probably 4-5 adults and the officer. I assume they were someone's family members but I noticed the front door wasn't open and I didn't see what looked like an investigation in progress, no "crime scene", no csi taped off area. Nothing except talking from what I saw. I just want to know why no one has been arrested. My neighbors are saying no one is telling the same story. Now I read here that the Tyrrell guy has left town? What sort of police department allows a suspect to leave town with an investigation going on? And WHY NO MORE NEWS COVERAGE? WHAT are they covering up? And if the swat officer is the fathers brother in law, why aren't the police coming down hard looking for the father? This just doesn't add up.
    Last edited by nestlequikie; 03-23-2015 at 11:50 PM. Reason: Removed identifying info from post.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    This is so sad. Adrian's egg donor reminds me of my stepson's egg donor. In fact, me & my hubby call her TED (The Egg Donor). I think this bitch is TED the 2nd.

RIP sweet little Adrian. At least you have one parent, your father, who loves you.
    TED 😊 I love that. So true. Giving birth doesn't automatically make you a "Mother" in my mind. I despise this selfish cow & her selfish fk buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by Cedar Tree View Post
    I wish I had some info that could have prevented this tragedy. But I do have a little bit of info that might validate the suspicions that those two had some drama going on in that house. I live on the same street. Christmas morning, CPS came beating on my door early. I was in bed, and I couldn't tell who was at the door, I just saw a thin blonde woman I didn't recognize though the peep hole, not in uniform, and I didn't recognize her. So I peaked out the front window and there was a very upset dark haired woman talking loud and animated into a cell phone, dressed in cropped off capris, hoodie, and slippers, pacing in the street in front of my house. I went to the bedroom to get dressed. By the time I made it to the door, they were gone and there was a business card from CPS taped to my door. I immediately called the number and they asked if I was Jessica. I didn't know her. I suggested there was a young woman with a small child living next door who was a renter, and I couldn't recall her name. It was evident that they were at the wrong house. And I didn't think anymore about it, except to comment on my FB page that not everyone was having a Norman Rockwell kind of Christmas. But I honestly assumed it was a visitation issue, like someone didn't show up to return a child... since so many parents share custody arrangements on big holidays like Christmas. Now I suspect the woman in the street was the fathers sister. She looked Hispanic or she had a dark complexion and was not real young, maybe 30(?) or around that age. But what struck me was that no one knew what house they were supposed to be at. I own my house and it's been in my name for ten years. My car was parked out front, so any public official could have looked up my tags and known I wasn't the mother. They didn't ring the bell, they beat on my door, beat so hard that ornaments fell off my Christmas wreath. I was put out by these so called professionals going to the wrong house??? Never in my wildest dreams did I suspect there could be such sinister goings on just down the street. The street is abuzz with gossip. Apparently some neighbors knew there was fighting going on at that address before this happened. But no one ever called the police from what I'm hearing? The day it happened, there was a cop sitting there for hours, and I was outside in the street talking to a neighbor (the kind that knows everything) and we watched as another cop car pulled up and they spoke for a time, then the first one left and the second one took his spot. I assumed they were serving a warrant(?). But later, when I drove past on my way to the corner store, I saw a group of people all talking with the cop outside on the front lawn. There were probably 4-5 adults and the officer. I assume they were someone's family members but I noticed the front door wasn't open and I didn't see what looked like an investigation in progress, no "crime scene", no csi taped off area. Nothing except talking from what I saw. I just want to know why no one has been arrested. My neighbors are saying no one is telling the same story. Now I read here that the Tyrrell guy has left town? What sort of police department allows a suspect to leave town with an investigation going on? And WHY NO MORE NEWS COVERAGE? WHAT are they covering up? And if the swat officer is the fathers brother in law, why aren't the police coming down hard looking for the father? This just doesn't add up.
    A cop sits there and basically makes sure that nobody enters the property. It's still considered a crime scene until the higher ups say they don't need anything else from the scene.

I would assume the police are still trying to put the case together. They (the state) wants all their ducks in a row before they arrest somebody. I bet there is a rush on the baby's autopsy- so an arrest probably won't happen until that comes back. They need the medical examiner to rule it a homicide....especially considering the "parents' are saying he fell from the crib.

Thank Everyone on this site for their continued involvement in this tragedy. Any suggestions help referrals, public support groups, neighbors, people who care about child abuse please get involved. Any information concerning the CPS involvement would be greatly appreciated. I may be contacted by email at jcwink@yahoo.com or you may call me 214 206 6932 thank you

here is my letter to our state representative.

Matt Krause
    Texas State Representative

Kelly Hancock
    Texas State Senator

TO: Scott Stier District Director for Matt Krause
    6624 N. Riverside Drive #330
    Fort Worth, Texas 76137

Scott, thank you for your time and willingness to listen to my concerns.

As we spoke.... this email is to give you a narrative of the events in which I believe the Department of Family and Protective Services failed to adequately protect a child from a harmful environment which ultimately lead to the child's death. The child name is Adrian David Langlais. He died on March 19, 2015 at Cooks Childrens hospital in Fort Worth. I have been Adrian's primary care provider since his birth on March 18, 2013 till December 27, 2015. On December 23, 2014 a report was sent to CPS alerting to the abuse and neglect of the child and the need to take action to protect the child from the harmful environment. Less than 90 Days later the child had been killed. DFPS made contact and began its investigation and determined within 40 days that continued intervention by DFPS is unwarranted, despite numerous witnesses, pictures, and assurances that the situation would be monitored for a period of time longer that 40 short days. At issue here is the incompetence of the DFPS Case worker Jasma Hayes, Marilyn Glenn her acting supervisor at the time of the first report, and her regular supervisor Melinda Hawkins whose office is located at 3800 Adam Grubb Lake Worth, Texas 76135 . There were multiple reports sent to DFPS the following two weeks numbers 65595330, 6595321, 656000845,65696307. Not one time during this process did DFPS attempt to interview me personally. They would not return my phone calls, to the point of frustration. They were reluctant to meet with me in person and I had to insist that we meet. I left numerous messages on Jasma Hayes and Melinda Hawkins voice mail requesting an appointment to meet. Finally Jasma Hayes agreed to meet with me. On February 9, I meet in person with Jasma Hayes and shared with her my concerns primarily that the Jessica Langlais current boy friend Christian Tyrrell was a danger due to his violent behavior and his possible past history of abuse from previous relationships. I shared with her my concern that on several occasions I had a confrontation with Christian and the he was subject to violent behavior. Jasma Hayes assured me they would investigate and continue to make contact, which I was led to believe would be at least 6 months or more. Less than two days later February 11, 2015 Jasma Hayes authored a letter closing the case. There is no way she could adequately make a determination in that time period. I was not notified of the closing till March, 4, 2015. On February 10, 2015 I made contact with Melinda Hawkins, Jasma Hayes supervisor and requested an in person meeting. She was reluctant to meet with me but I persisted and a meeting date was set for Friday February 13, 2015 at 1pm. The day of the meeting date, I received a phone call from Melinda Hawkins at 10:56am requesting to confer over the phone or cancel the meeting. I spoke to her my concerns and over her reluctance a meeting was reset to Tuesday February 17, 2015 at 1:30pm. On that date I met with Melinda Hawkins for over an hour. I spoke to her about my contact with Christian Tyrrell and the terror displayed by Adrian when Christian Tyrrell was in his presence, and the fact that when I had discussed the absolute terror with Jessica she became angry with me. I showed her the text messages from Jessica I had received confirming Jessica's defense of Christian and that she was possibly defending Christian due to intimidation by him. I told her I suspected he had abused Jessica in the presence of Adrian and that Adrian and Jessica were in danger. I told her of the numerous occasions I had spoken to the mother about the bruises, cuts and behavior change I had seen in Adrian since Christian Tyrrell had started living with Jessica and Adrian. I spoke to her about how Jessica had told me that she thought the bruises were happening when she was leaving Adrian in the care Golden Tyrrell and Chris Tyrrell (Christian's parents), and not while she was allowing Christian to care for Adrian. I spoke to her how I had been his primary care provider since he was born and that I know the child better than anyone. I told her that since I no longer had been allowed by Jessica to care for the child that the Department of Family and Protective Services was his only protection. I shared with her my concern if they were to close the case, Adrian would be not have anyone dependable to protect him from the abuse he was been receiving. She assured me they would continue to monitor and appreciated my concern. Again when I was leaving the meeting I voiced my concern about the violent situation and that they should not close the case because they were the only protection the child had since I had no access to him any more. This was stated in the presence of two DFPS employees who were sitting at desk in the room adjacent to the waiting area . At no time did she mention to me that the case had been closed. I received the letter by regular mail notifying me the case was closed March 4, 2015. The letter which you have a copy was dated February 11, 2015 and the envelope has a postage date of February 26, 2015. It appears that Jasma Hayes decided to close the case less that two days after I met with her at her office. And when I met with her supervisor Melinda Hawkins on February 17, 2015 either she did not know or decided not to tell me the case had been closed. I believe the DFPS is guilty of gross negligence of duty and that the persons involved should be fired. I have no confidence in their ability to protect children who find themselves in violent and abusive environment. Your attention to this matter is appreciated and I look forward to suggesting changes which would further the guidelines DFPS uses in its investigations. The funeral for the Adrian is March 25, 2015 3pm Greenwood Chapel 3100 White Settlement Rd, Fort Worth, TX 76107.
    thank you for your attention to this matter.

John Winkler 214 206 6932

The ME site showed it was a homicide quickly. I posted it in the first post of the thread.
    I'm thinking it was obvious based on his bruises and wounds.

Quote Originally Posted by Cedar Tree View Post

more information go to my facebook page
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1571257986480263/
    https://www.facebook.com/AdrianDavidLanglais
    Last edited by jcwink; 09-11-2015 at 09:43 AM. Reason: update

Quote Originally Posted by jcwink View Post
    more information go to my facebook page https://www.facebook.com/winklerjohnc
    I am so sorry for your loss.

Jesus this is so sad. It's like ALL the warning signs were there and this little boy still couldn't be saved. Heartbreaking.

I really don't get how an agency who's job is to protect children could close a case like this. I am sensing there is a cover up going on as well!

As much as everybody wants an arrest immediately (myself included), it is important to remember that the police only get one shot at this. They have ruled the baby's death a homicide and the detectives are doing everything they can to nail these two assholes but there is a lot of information for them to process. If they move too quickly and don't correctly process the scene and sift through the evidence, we could wind up with a conviction of manslaughter or worse involuntary manslaughter. If they can establish a pattern of neglect, and locate an impact spot where the baby was thrown against a wall, we could be looking at a capital charge against that asshole and endangerment and neglect charges against his p.o.s. mom. The most important thing is to find all the evidence, collect it correctly so nothing is excluded, and nail these mother fuckers with everything the state can throw at them. We are now six days into this tragedy....they will get theirs.

Also part of the delay was the dads insistence that baby Adrian's organs be donated and because of that there are two little baby's, one in Dallas and one in Houston, that will now get to lead full lives. The autopsy had to wait for that to finish before they could begin their investigation. Also baby Adrian will be laid to rest on Wed.

Quote Originally Posted by John Hartnett View Post

Also part of the delay was the dads insistence that baby Adrian's organs be donated and because of that there are two little baby's, one in Dallas and one in Houston, that will now get to lead full lives. The autopsy had to wait for that to finish before they could begin their investigation. Also baby Adrian will be laid to rest on Wed.
    God bless him for thinking of others in this tragedy. What a good man.

Adrian David Langlais

Quote Originally Posted by M Joy View Post
    I am so sorry for your loss.
    your words are appreciated.. and they are many who are morning... I am angry..... that we..... here in the physical world have been deprived of watching a beautiful human being grow and contribute to our expansion. Your continued attention to this subject and for it to grow in awareness is important to me.

Quote Originally Posted by jcwink View Post
    your words are appreciated.. and they are many who are morning... I am angry..... that we..... here in the physical world have been deprived of watching a beautiful human being grow and contribute to our expansion. Your continued attention to this subject and for it to grow in awareness is important to me.
    mourning.......................................... .............

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    This is beyond sad. The system failed this poor little boy
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Captain of Fuckery captainjillian's Avatar
    Do you guys that are close to this case know if Adrian will be buried at Greenwood as well? My whole family is buried there, and I would love to take Adrian some flowers when I visit my family every few months.
    I agree with the need to not rush into an arrest, even though I want to go all kevinsvault on these two myself!!! I hope the police can put together a very well executed set of charges on both so that they get the maximum that they deserve.
    I'm so tired of cases like this. Why don't these mothers give a shit about who they leave their kids with? This is becoming an epidemic.

I never try anything, I just do it. Wanna try me?

Thread Information