Page 29 of 33 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast

Thread: Adrian Langlais (2) was murdered and an investigation is ongoing

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Both responsible yes, only one killer, the mother. If you join a relationship, and don't know the persons complete past, you have started this relationship with, and you come home from work and the baby has a scratch on his head, and the mother tells you he is just accident prone. your going to believe it right. You just met the girl and the baby, right. So you have just now started believing a lie. Because the mother actually, swung the car keys at the baby in anger and put a cut on him. This is the perpetuation of a snow ball of lies. If this abuse only happens when you are not home, and you are lied to every time, this becomes your truth, He is just and accident prone baby.
    Did she give him an explanation for the bite marks? Because being accident-prone doesn't generally result in bite marks. "Oopsie, baby tripped and hit his arm on my teeth (or wherever) and so I bit down." I can't think of a single convincing story that would explain the bite marks. And I understand how a person might believe a child was accident prone...up to a point. But when CPS is involved and injuries occur with regularity, at some point you have to open your eyes and see things for yourself--especially when the victim is someone you love like your own child. I'm not attacking, just asking.

This right here is my point exactly. You think I am someone I'm not. Speciation. I don't have to be in the house and see what happen to know facts. All I need to know is facts that discredit the accusations. This is the information no one here has, but me. It is hard for everyone here to understand, that Adrian was abused, only over a short 2 month, time frame, and not on a daily basis. No one here actually knows how Christian was raised, so you can't speculate that due to the way he was raised, would allow him to do the same to another baby. If you want facts stop and listen. Because some high name and influential people in this world have already shown intrest in this case. And this is just based on what you all call bullshit. The mother did this. Don't be confused be blind rage. Adrian will get justice but not at the expense of wrong accusation. I promise
    Okay. Look. Part of the reason people are skeptical of your claims is that you repeatedly stated that you were there. If I'm reading this correctly, you are now saying that you were not in the house and did not witness the incident. Is that correct? I'm not asking who you talked to or why you think this-or-that or what you read in the police report. I'm just asking if you were in the house and witnessed the incident.

Because now it sounds like you were not there. If you can't differentiate between something as simple as being there and not being there, it should come as no surprise that people are questioning your assertions. It doesn't matter if you are related to one of the parties, if you've read the reports, or if you've talked to these people. These things are not the same as literally, physically being there. You can't blame people for speculating on your identity because there were only a VERY limited number of people who could have witnessed the thing firsthand, with their own eyes, and you claimed to be one of them.

I don't know how personally involved you are in this case, but it sounds like you know the players well, in which case I'm sorry you have to live with this because it sounds absolutely terrible. But because you seem to have some close personal connection to Christian, you need to understand that everything you say reflects back on him. Not that our opinion or that of anyone else not on the jury has any bearing on the outcome. But the odds would appear to be stacked against him and it sounds like he could use every last ounce of support he can get, online and off.

If you're correct and Christian did not inflict the fatal blow, then all that will come out in the trial and you can have a good laugh on us. But until then, stop calling people stupid and lazy and sad and throwing tantrums because it only makes things worse.
    Last edited by songbirdsong; 09-11-2015 at 10:57 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Credibility = Zero
    Willingness to lie to defend a murderer = Off the charts
    Liability to the defense = 100%
    Likelihood of being a witness after this circus = 0%

Great job, Southern
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Lololololol

Remember the biggest thing a lawyer and a judge want to see is proof of a lie. If you give a statement, and get on the stand and you lie under oath, your credibility is gone. So if all the stories of jessicas accounts for the day in question have been proven a lie, she will get on the stand and purger herself, in front of the entire world

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Credibility = Zero
    Willingness to lie to defend a murderer = Off the charts
    Liability to the defense = 100%
    Likelihood of being a witness after this circus = 0%

Great job, Southern
    All I can think of is this:

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

[QUOTE=Southern Love;3653421]
    Quote Originally Posted by emylou View Post

Wrong. Laura didn't say Christian and Jessica were violent. She said Jessica was. And that Christian needed to get away from Jessica because she was trouble. And her son had legal problems because of Jessica. So you have no clue what you are talking about.

[QUOTE=parirok;3653585]No I said, Christian has temperament issues because he wanted to fight with everybody even when he was driving. I said: Jessica and him both had anger problems and nothing good could come from that. I just wish they would have killed each other and not did what they did to Adrian. Golden maybe you don't know how many times Christian did try to start a fight with John? And one of those times both Christian and your husband Chris, Christian's dad threaten John and tried to start a fight? What kind of dad backs up a crazy anger temperamental son???????

What is happening with the quotes in this thread

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Quote Originally Posted by hazydaze View Post
    What is happening with the quotes in this thread
    Dumbass newbs who don't know how to quote, hazy.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Originally Posted by emylou View Post

Wrong. Laura didn't say Christian and Jessica were violent. She said Jessica was. And that Christian needed to get away from Jessica because she was trouble. And her son had legal problems because of Jessica. So you have no clue what you are talking about.
    ^^^^ this was actually posted by Southern Love not me. I'm not sure why the "posted by" names in those quotes are changing? All good.

What the fuck do you mean Golden (god that name). And what the fuck was bad about her post. You have no fucking clue as to what these people went through hours and days after this event happened. Dont you fucking sit there and call Golden a moron. The Tyrrell family was told a lie by this fucking piece of shit Jessica, and when they found out the truth and put 2 and 2 together, that their son wasnt around the day the abuse happened they cut all ties with that shit bag mom. So sit the fuck back and stop beating people up. Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. I came here because ass holes here said they want facts, i gave you facts, you dont agree thats fine, but dont sit and poke at a family of people because you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.
    You sound more like Chris, Christian's dad now I understand why Christian behaves that way, he learned by his dad. CONGRATULATIONS you did a great job! Wondering how your other kids are?? By the way, rinse you mouth with soap, it is really low class vocabulary

Quote Originally Posted by parirok View Post
    You sound more like Chris, Christian's dad now I understand why Christian behaves that way, he learned by his dad. CONGRATULATIONS you did a great job! Wondering how your other kids are?? By the way, rinse you mouth with soap, it is really low class vocabulary
    I thought that's how all good god fearing christians speak?
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Captain of Fuckery captainjillian's Avatar
    Weird side note- I am currently out with some friends and they chose the restaurant that Ulises works at. I found that out when I said hello to our waiter and looked up and it was him. Lol. He is super nice, I am not going to say anything about Adrian to him though.

Quote Originally Posted by captainjillian View Post
    Weird side note- I am currently out with some friends and they chose the restaurant that Ulises works at. I found that out when I said hello to our waiter and looked up and it was him. Lol. He is super nice, I am not going to say anything about Adrian to him though.
    Wow. What are the odds?

That's amazing.

I know that we have been back and forth about Uli on this thread and the allotment of donations, but I do have to say he seems like a genuinely good guy. Like I said, I didn't talk to him at all in regards to this case, just normal bar banter. Everyone at the place knew him and it was clear to see that he is the kind of guy that helps out when needed. I can't speak to his past but based on seeing him in real life and on his Facebook, I think he shouldn't shoulder blame here. He seems like a guy I would be friends with.
    Oh and if you are reading this Uli, thanks for the good service and I totally didn't mean to "stalk" you. I feel lots of love for Adrian and left him a truck at his grave. :)

Yes Dear, he is a really nice guy but he knew about the abuse and the CPS report confirmed he was asked about it and he said HE DID NOT have concerns Adrian been under Jesssica's care. He knew and the district attorney now knows he was aware. He LIED to CPS..... he was the only one could take Adrian from Jessica.... but he didn't do it because Jessica was on control over him. He didn't want to pay child support, and he was afraid she would try to get him deported. WHY couldn't he pay child support? He didn't have money to pay child support, but now he is trying to create the perception he is good father and as soon as he allowed Adrian to be killed... he started buying stuff ???...he could not provide for Adrian, looks like Adrian has provided for him.... He is a nice guy and a dependable employee... He failed Adrian! Nice guys can be worthless fathers and he is one.

I know that we have been back and forth about Uli on this thread and the allotment of donations, but I do have to say he seems like a genuinely good guy. Like I said, I didn't talk to him at all in regards to this case, just normal bar banter. Everyone at the place knew him and it was clear to see that he is the kind of guy that helps out when needed. I can't speak to his past but based on seeing him in real life and on his Facebook, I think he shouldn't shoulder blame here. He seems like a guy I would be friends with.
    Oh and if you are reading this Uli, thanks for the good service and I totally didn't mean to "stalk" you. I feel lots of love for Adrian and left him a truck at his grave. :)
    The Tarrant County District Attorney now have my messages and communications from October 2014 Thru January 2015 confirming Ulises Herrera's knowledge (awareness) of the abuse and his insistence with me as to when I would report the abuse to CPS. The dates and times of my visits to his apartment showing him the abuse, the dates and times of our face to face conversations and the dates and times of our messages and text. After I made the report to CPS, Herrera tells the CPS case worker he has no concerns for the safety of Adrian. WTF!!! I trusted him, put Adrian's safety in his hands. We discusses how Jessica would react and it would be necessary for him to step up be a man, be a father and have the courage to protect Adrian if she cut me off. This is exactly what she did and he was aware of my concerns. He and I had a plan for him to get custody, fix his illegal alien status, and address his back child support owed to Jessica.... Instead..... He turned his back on Adrian allowing him to remain in the abusive environment. That is a fact and it has been confirmed BY THE CPS REVIEW......Herrera denied the abuse to CPS, CPS closes the case and Adrian was MURDERED. Herrera has used ADRIAN'S MURDER to act the victim and manipulate sympathy from his friends and family. He has lied to his friends they think he reported the abuse to CPS. Consequently, his friends have posted threats to hurt me, his friends are calling me a child molester, the very person who stood in for Herrera's lack of responsibility as a father. On Herrera's Face book he post a picture's of Adrian... and writes some BS.... comment of how much he misses Adrian, playing the victim....garnishing attention......He and HE ALONE is responsible for allowing ADRIAN DAVID LANGLAIS to remain in that abusive environment. Had I known he would not confirm the abuse, the very abuse pictures he and I took together. I would have not depended on Herrera and been even more aggressive with CPS, all along he led me to believe he reported the abuse. The evidence is clear and I believe the state should charge Ulises Herrera of ...knowing OF the abuse.... and not reporting it. Texas law says ANYONE who thinks a child, or person 65 years or older, or an adult with disabilities is being abused, neglected, or exploited must report it to DFPS. A person who reports abuse in good faith is immune from civil or criminal liability. DFPS keeps the name of the person making the report confidential. Anyone who does not report suspected abuse can be held liable for a misdemeanor or felony. Herrera post pictures and videos on his facebook page of his irresponsible lifestyle, thinking it looks cool to pop a wheelie at 70 mph on the interstate, standing on the seat with one leg, in traffic, looks cool? Maybe... IF you did not have anyone depending on you like your girlfriend, her baby daughter and your eleven year old son. Having a wreck and getting hurt bad is what caused Ulises an Jessica to break up the FIRST TIME. Herrera is a careless, reckless, self centered party boy who lacks the maturity to be a responsible man and parent. He is a role model of disfunction. He blew up his relationship two times with Jessica, it is because of his actions and attitude which caused them to break up. I was front and present for the second break up, he and Jessica leased the house from me.... and there is no doubt in my mind if Ulises was a man and had the instincts of being a responsible father and a husband this would not have happened. Ulises and Jessica were blessed with a beautiful child full of unconditional love, every person...... and I mean everyone.... felt Adrian's love he was exceptional. I stood in for Ulises for his lack, and believed he was ready to accept the responsibility of protecting Adrian. He allowed Adrian to remain in the abusive environment he was fully aware of, and denied it to the CPS case worker. Why Adrian was murdered, is something for each person to rationalize. I do every day...https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=1051978754820765
    Last edited by jcwink; 02-01-2016 at 10:45 AM. Reason: add link

I don't know anyone in this case or how your CPS works so this is just me wondering out loud -

Did Uli actually have to sign off on a statement saying "no known abuse", & if he did, are his English reading skills good enough to fully read & understand a formal statement?

& if he didn't actually sign anything, & this is all based on the notes taken by caseworkers when he was interviewed, given how shitty the CPS workers were throughout the contacts made to them, is there any possibility they willfully misrepresented what Uli was saying in their notes because they'd already made their minds up to close the file?

Is he admitting he denied the abuse when he spoke to CPS, or is he still insisting he reported it? Because if he really told them Adrian wasn't being abused, it seems pretty stupid to tell everyone he did the opposite when he knows it's all going to become public & make him look like a liar as well as pos who didn't protect his kid.

But we've certainly seen people tell bigger, stupider lies than that here on MDS so I guess it shouldn't surprise me if it's true. I'm probably just grasping for a tiny bit less awfulness for this poor little kid

I can't speak to the written aspect, but from what I have seen on Facebook and when I heard him talk his English is fine. I think John actually spoke to him on the matter and Uli said he was going to report it, but then later told him he decided not to?
    Y'all are right though, so much failure here.

I never try anything, I just do it. Wanna try me?

I can't speak to the written aspect, but from what I have seen on Facebook and when I heard him talk his English is fine. I think John actually spoke to him on the matter and Uli said he was going to report it, but then later told him he decided not to?
    Y'all are right though, so much failure here.

Ulises Herrera understands English and Spanish equally. He can read and write both very well.

Ulises Herrera never told me he decided not to report the abuse.. NEVER.
    In fact after Adrian was murdered, he led me to believe he did report it.
    The CPS review confirms he did not.
    He has told friends, his current girlfriend and family he reported it.

BULL SHIT!!!!! He is a coward and liar.

Here are some of the FACTS..... that I can PROVE......
    Ulises and I agreed I would be the one to report the abuse, because he was scared of Jessica's reaction. His self centered concern for whether he could be deported trumped the abuse ADRIAN WAS RECEIVING. He was not man enough to confront Jessica about the abuse, even after he and I took the pictures of the hand print bruise left on Adrian's left thigh. After I reported the abuse to CPS I provided him with the caseworker name and number and we agreed prior to the report he would call and confirm the abuse. After I reported the abuse to CPS Ulises Herrera began to have a laundry list of excuses why he couldn't. These excuses are documented. One of the excuses was he had an arrest warrant out for him for his failure to pay child support which the state says he NEVER paid a dime for Adrian's support. He made it up to blow smoke in my face. I investigated it and confirmed he he did not have a warrant. When Ulises decided to back out on OUR plan to get Adrian away from Jessica, and get him custody he condemned Adrian to the environment where he was murdered. He turned his back on Adrian. I was Adrian's only protection before the report to CPS. He had none after. Ulises Herrera was aware of the abuse and failed to report it. That is a crime in the State of Texas. Another example of his lack of responsibility and self centered lifestyle is..the weekend before Adrian was murdered Ulises Herrera forgot (overslept) to meet Jessica at 10am Sunday March 15th 2015 to pick up Adrian. Adrian was an inconvenience to Ulises that is a fact...
    Last edited by jcwink; 09-23-2015 at 05:42 PM.

Sorry to bump but I am just now catching up on this thread. It makes me mad that Adrian's father didn't report the abuse to CPS, but I wonder if Jessica did threaten deportation to him? I mean, think about it...if he was deported, how would he be able to protect Adrian then? Maybe that was his thought process. That at least with staying in the country, he would be around Adrian, at least....and maybe he thought he could still protect him that way. Just a thought, who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by jcwink View Post
    Ulises Herrera understands English and Spanish equally. He can read and write both very well.

Ulises Herrera never told me he decided not to report the abuse.. NEVER.
    In fact after Adrian was murdered, he led me to believe he did report it.
    The CPS review confirms he did not.
    He has told friends, his current girlfriend and family he reported it.

BULL SHIT!!!!! He is a coward and liar.

Here are some of the FACTS..... that I can PROVE......
    Ulises and I agreed I would be the one to report the abuse, because he was scared of Jessica's reaction. His self centered concern for whether he could be deported trumped the abuse ADRIAN WAS RECEIVING. He was not man enough to confront Jessica about the abuse, even after he and I took the pictures of the hand print bruise left on Adrian's left thigh. After I reported the abuse to CPS I provided him with the caseworker name and number and we agreed prior to the report he would call and confirm the abuse. After I reported the abuse to CPS Ulises Herrera began to have a laundry list of excuses why he couldn't. These excuses are documented. One of the excuses was he had an arrest warrant out for him for his failure to pay child support which the state says he NEVER paid a dime for Adrian's support. He made it up to blow smoke in my face. I investigated it and confirmed he he did not have a warrant. When Ulises decided to back out on OUR plan to get Adrian away from Jessica, and get him custody he condemned Adrian to the environment where he was murdered. He turned his back on Adrian. I was Adrian's only protection before the report to CPS. He had none after. Ulises Herrera was aware of the abuse and failed to report it. That is a crime in the State of Texas. Another example of his lack of responsibility and self centered lifestyle is..the weekend before Adrian was murdered Ulises Herrera forgot (overslept) to meet Jessica at 10am Sunday March 15th 2015 to pick up Adrian. Adrian was an inconvenience to Ulises that is a fact...
    Maybe Uli thought your report was enough? I could understand being afraid of being deported and not being around his son at all. He probably never thought in a million years his son would be murdered. Maybe he thought that being here he would at least be able to protect his son better than he would if he were deported.

Just trying to think from his point of view. I am in no way condoning not reporting abuse to CPS or anyone else, for that matter.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

I had been told personally by Uli that he reported it and I believed it. He is a great worker and if I would have needed him he would be there in an instance. However, he has a gf, baby and an 11yo living with him. He constantly posts about getting hammered and riding. That is not keeping anyone safe. What happens to those 3 when he pops a wheelie going 120 on the hwy and lands wrong? It was for selfish reasons that he never reported and guilt that made him lie after saying he did.

Seeing the first picture in this thread with Xmas coming up soon is fucking heartbreaking.

He was such a beautiful, happy little kid

Sorry to bump but I am just now catching up on this thread. It makes me mad that Adrian's father didn't report the abuse to CPS, but I wonder if Jessica did threaten deportation to him? I mean, think about it...if he was deported, how would he be able to protect Adrian then? Maybe that was his thought process. That at least with staying in the country, he would be around Adrian, at least....and maybe he thought he could still protect him that way. Just a thought, who knows.
    Ulises Herrera owes to me and his all his friends and family....those friends and family who have ANY moral responsibility ..... an explanation....AS TO WHY... he told CPS ( he avoided them after the report was made and when THE CPS CASE WORKER WAS finally able to contact him) he had "NO CONCERNS" for the safety of Adrian. I gave the case worker (Jasma Hayes) all of Ulises Herrera's contact numbers and the case worker told me she had left several messages for him to call her but he would not return her call. BEFORE THE REPORT WAS MADE..... It was agreed by Ulises and me he would contact CPS directly and confirm the abuse after I made the report...... he did nothing....... and in fact he avoided THE CPS CASE WORKER.....Jasma Hayes. I can say this..... as a man... and a father...... If I knew my child was being abused (which Ulises Herrera with out a doubt KNEW!) there would be nothing, nothing to keep me from protecting him. Deportation, or what ever other consequences. I explained to Ulises, (based on the advise of an immigration attorney) if Jessica tried to raise the fact he is here illegal... it would benefit him, and that it would help him become a legal resident , no longer would he have to live and work in this country with out permission. I would help him and support him to become a legal resident. His lack of responsibility is appalling. He has fathered two children in this country with little or no financial responsibility. As of December 7 2015 are unpaid medical bills related to the treatment (trying to save his live) Adrian received at Cooks Children s Hospital in Fort Worth. I am asking the state of Texas to hold him responsible for knowingly not reporting abuse and when ASKED by CPS he said "there was none" this single act left Adrian David Langlais without protection.... which resulted in his murder. I am asking all those who donated to Ulises Herrera to help with Adrian's medical and funeral expenses to ask Ulises Herrera why there are still outstanding bills. And does he intend to pay them? Ulises Herrera now enjoys several toys bought or financed from the generous outpouring from his friends and the compassionate public. Funds contributed for the purpose of funeral and medical expenses. While Adrian was alive Ulises refused to pay his child support. The state of Texas says Ulises Herrera owes over $9000 of back child support. Ulises Herrera provided little or no financial support to Adrian while he was alive and AS A RESULT OF Adrian's murder, Adrian has contributed financially to Ulises Herrera. I made the mistake to trust Ulises Herrera to keep his word to me. Had I known he would go back on his word I would have not depended on him to protect Adrian. He can pop a wheelie at 70mph on the interstate but can't be a responsible father even after he allowed Adrian to be murdered.

Note: at the time of Adrian's murder I was told by Ulises personally and ALSO through several of his friends and family.... he reported the abuse to CPS. I now know that that was a LIE.... and for what ever reason unexplained to me he chose to say there was no abuse. The CPS report linked and posted @ Justice for Adrian David Langlais Facebook page confirms that Ulises Herrera told the case worker he was not concerned for the safety of Adrian and had no problem with him being in Jessica Langlais care and custody. This is after he and I had decided i would report the abuse. Ulises when you read this and your sympathetic friends read this You knew Adrian was being abused, you lied to the CPS, why?
    Last edited by jcwink; 12-16-2015 at 07:20 AM.

Thread Information