Thread: Adrian Langlais (2) was murdered and an investigation is ongoing

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by marycontrary View Post
    I really don't know much about immigration laws, but I have heard stories of undocumented not wanting to draw attention or "rock the boat" with any authorities. I'm just grasping at straws as to why he didn't back up your report.

I wonder if his friends have seen this report. His friends really were aggressive in defending Uli.

At the time I contacted the Texas state Representative and Senator, I had been told by the Father and his girlfriend that they had confirmed the abuse Adrian was receiving. I now know they lied to me and to the CPS, based on the "The Office of Child Safety" investigation and review.

Ulises Herrera, chose his own cold hearted self centered worry of being deported over the safety of Adrian. He his girlfriend, his best friend and two family members were aware of the abuse Adrian was receiving. He promised me he would report it to CPS and after Adrian's murder he told me he did report it. He did not ... As stated in the report CPS contacted him (he did not contact CPS) and he told them there was no abuse. He and I took the pictures of the bruises and cuts on Adrians body December 19 2014 he showed them to his sister and her husband a Fort Worth Police officer they told him to report it to CPS. If he would have confirmed the abuse to CPS Adrian would still be alive. The tragedy of this.... is .......by Ulises protecting Adrian..... it was his path to legal residence, addressing his non payment of child support (state of Texas says he currently owes over $9000) and one other legal issue..... he was explained that! I and Laura have direct experience with Immigration: the direct experience?.... Her son was denied by Immigration and Custom Enforcement (ICE) the renewal of his residence status (green card) we fought it (a two year battle) and he was allowed to renew his green card and to live and work..... in this country legal. That immigration issue was decided the day before Adrian was born and at the time, he and Jessica had been living living together for four plus months. With regards to Ulises Herrera: Two immigration attorneys were consulted on Ulises behalf, he was aware and advised. He lied to me and then he chose to lie to CPS ....... that gave CPS the primary, reason to close the CPS abuseCASE. SOME of his friends, family, and his employer have been led to believe he confirmed the abuse to CPS. Ulises Herrera failure as a man, and a father is the sole reason Adrian David Langlais was allowed to remain in the abusive environment.

Texas law says ANYONE who thinks a child, or person 65 years or older, or an adult with disabilities is being abused, neglected, or exploited must report it to DFPS. A person who reports abuse in good faith is immune from civil or criminal liability. DFPS keeps the name of the person making the report confidential. Anyone who does not report suspected abuse can be held liable for a misdemeanor or felony.
    Last edited by jcwink; 08-14-2015 at 12:34 PM. Reason: update

Thread Information