Page 1 of 33 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Adrian Langlais (2) was murdered and an investigation is ongoing

Adrian Langlais (2) was murdered and an investigation is ongoing

image.jpg

http://www.legacy.com/funerals/green...&pid=174475449

1504117 Tarrant Langlais Adrian 3/18/2013 2 3/19/2015 D White M
    Police Department: Fort Worth Police Department Police Svc #: 15024797
    Deceased Address: 1925 Cedar Tree Drive , Fort Worth, Texas 76131 Time Of Death 1:36 PM
    Occurred Location: 1925 Cedar Tree Drive , Fort Worth, Texas 76131
    Place Of Death: Cook Childrens Hospital Prosector: Richard Fries, D.O.
    Place Of Death Address: 801 7th , Fort Worth, Texas Manner Of Death: HOMICIDE
    Cause Of Death: BLUNT FORCE TRAUMA OF HEAD

FORT WORTH, Texas -
    Police in Fort Worth are investigating the suspicious death of a 2-year-old child.

Adrian Langlais was taken to Cook Children's Medical Center Wednesday afternoon. He was unresponsive at the time.

Few details about the boy's injuries were immediately available, but police said he died because of them the next day.

The investigation is still in its early stages and no arrests have been made, police said.
    http://www.fox4news.com/story/285720...h-investigated
    The incident occurred on his 2nd birthday
    Last edited by M Joy; 03-25-2015 at 10:31 AM.

Ugh. What could a child do that was so effing wrong that he was murdered on his 2nd birthday???

RIP Adrian
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Ugh. What could a child do that was so effing wrong that he was murdered on his 2nd birthday???

RIP Adrian
    He either got into the cake, was crying too much, was eating too much, tearing stuff up, jumping all around, playing to loud, laughing to hard, being fussy, basically...just a toddler.
    I can't wait to see what shitty excuse the parents come up with. You know?...because he just had it coming.

I really hate people sometimes.
    Last edited by bermstalker; 03-22-2015 at 05:36 AM.

Here is the mothers fb page -

https://www.facebook.com/jessica.langlais.5?__nodl

"Jessica Langlais
    March 20 at 9:32am ?
    Today I lost my sweet sweet angel Adrian David Langlais 03-18-13 - 03-19-15 come help me celebrate my son's life and help me forget for one night I'll be at bostons"

Aaaaaand here is the go fund me page -

http://www.gofundme.com/ph6yek?fb_ac...ref_map=%5B%5D

Yep.

Some comments from the go fund me page -

Created on March 20, 2015
    Jessica Langlais

ABOUT THIS CAMPAIGN
    For my sweet baby boy Adrian's. To help with funeral arrangements. He was the light in my life, my everything. Mommy will always love you Baby boy.

Golden Tyrrell-Meleski
    4 HOURS AGO
    His mom was actually there the entire time so u are misinformed. Instead of fighting every bit of money should be combined for Adrian's sake. He was a sweet loving precious baby that lost his life way to soon and everyone is losing track of that. After he is laid to peace yell scream do whatever but at this point can't we all remember this beautiful baby and giving him the loving goodbye he deserves

Jeni Hinojos
    9 HOURS AGO
    Hmmm just seems fishy to me since U haven't been at the hospital the whole time during all this .. Sure hopes this actually goes towards his funeral.. Not to be mean but I would of never left my child's side during a time like this... I know this little babies father never left but you weren't even there very long... Justice will be served I hope to god something gets done soon and if this money gets raised I sure hope it's used correctly like the father will be doing! Cause he deserves help if ur trying to raise money as well... That's all

Debbie Swinney
    10 HOURS AGO
    Wow...i guess this means you'll be pitching in to pay for the funeral then...huh? Cuz lil Adrian's Daddy & his Family are covering funeral cost...

From the gofundme site:
    This money had best be going to the funeral of this sweet baby. And correction Ms. Golden. She left the hospital before he was taken off the machines. Before they took him back to donate his organs the day after she left that hospital. With the events that have happened leading up to this, it might be best that she lay low and not cause any issues to make things worse. Because you are right. This is about a sweet baby boy. Who lost his life way too soon. And I won't even go into how or why. Time shows all truths and this will come out. So for her sake and to stop all confusion this should be 100%going to the funeral. Because to me if it wasn't she wouldn't be setting up a separate account. She would be forwarding the account already set up for the baby that has damn near 9000 raised. Not starting her own where the money goes to her, someone that nobody trust right. Now. RIP sweet angel.
    Last edited by M Joy; 03-24-2015 at 09:03 AM. Reason: Name removed per request

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    So lemme get this straight. She posts that her baby is dead and to help her forget "I'll be at Boston's" (classy).

Then she proceeds to post the GoFundme five times within 24 hours.

Just so I have that right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Here is dads facebook
    https://www.facebook.com/ulisesjj

Quote Originally Posted by M Joy View Post
    Here is dads facebook
    https://www.facebook.com/ulisesjj
    It looks like he was much more concerned for the baby. Although it's always hard to tell with FB because posts on her page could be mostly set to private. Still, people are commenting things like "Don't ask what happened, just support the Family now".

He seems to run around dropping his seed everywhere. That part doesn't sit well with me. A status like "I want a relationship like the one with my bike. I only see her when I ride her" , for instance

Captain of Fuckery captainjillian's Avatar
    I've been following this one since it happened because one of my fb friends is a friend of the mother (Jessica). I have sleuthed this one pretty hard and from my opinion it looks like mom's boyfriend and possibly mom inflicted the injuries that killed Adrian. The mom's boyfriend appears to be Christian Tyrell. Adrian's dad, Ulises has had a gofundme set up for a few days because his family is doing all of the funeral planning and expenses, but the mom (Jessica) made her own gofundme and says it is for expenses as well which I think is bullshit. I started looking into it when I saw her post about going to Boston's the night that Adrian died, which I found super weird.
    So yeah, looks like another case of mom's boyfriend kills kid.

I never try anything, I just do it. Wanna try me?

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    So lemme get this straight. She posts that her baby is dead and to help her forget "I'll be at Boston's" (classy).

Pretty nice of you to entertain her. Questionable, but nice.

Kidding.

I cannot believe she went to hang out at that bar. If I had lost any of my kids, I'd be curled up in a fetal position and they'd have to hydrate me through IV.

Fucking A.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

I assume she shut off comments because someone actually donated $5 in order to voice the opinion below..

Anonymous

Baby Adrian died of head trauma consistent with a fall from a second story window. His eye was swollen shut and he had bruises all over his face and he was not taken to the hospital for 14 hours. He DID NOT fall out of a crib and justice will be served. This account is a fraud as the father is handling the funeral arrangements with another gofundme account. There are no words to describe what christian and you did to this poor baby boy...go to Boston's and have another drink because the clock is ticking.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

It says the manner of death was homicide, but his injuries were from falling out of a window? That sounds like more of an accident to me. I don't think his death was accidental.

That shitty mom has some nerve setting up a GoFundMe. Seriously that pisses me off!

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

No, the injuries were just "consistent" with falling out of a window. I think they tried to say he fell out of his crib but the severity of the injuries is more like falling out of a window. There was no actual falling.
    Apparently CPS has been involved in the past, I saw that on a fb.

Correct. The force of impact was equivalent to falling from a second story window. Christian carried the baby from the bedroom unconscious and told the mom he found him like that then proceeded to tell her they didn't need to take him to the hospital. Both of those people need to get hit by a bus.

Quote Originally Posted by John Hartnett View Post
    Correct. The force of impact was equivalent to falling from a second story window. Christian carried the baby from the bedroom unconscious and told the mom he found him like that then proceeded to tell her they didn't need to take him to the hospital. Both of those people need to get hit by a bus.
    Welcome John. It sounds like you're closely connected. I'm sorry for your loss and appreciate the information.

Damn.

Wow. I'm shocked at all the new information released since I posted this morning.

I take it boston's is a bar? Wow. What a POS.

Boston's is a pizza place/bar.
    I think Jessica worked there or works there.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Hartnett View Post
    I think we're going to get along well. Welcome to MDS.

Five minutes with Christian and that motherfucker would be begging for death. There's no excuse for abusing a child. None.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Thank you. The father is an employee of mine, but more importantly a friend. I also posted that message on her gofundme. Unfortunately as the details of this case come out, it's just going to get worse.

I bet that $5 spent to post on her gofundme was some of the best spent money ever!
    Welcome to MDS, several of us are local to you and this case. From the get-go I could tell that Ulises was a good guy, so I am glad he has people like you around.

Honestly, It made me sick to my stomach to even give her $5, but you are right...maybe the best $5 I have ever spent. We are actually having a fundraiser for Uli next Sunday at Flips as well and one of our neighbor bars (Boomerjacks) is putting on a car wash with the proceeds going to Uli and his family. Any and all are welcome.

From Jessica's gofundme
    Jessica Langlais 2 hours ago this fund is for my sweet angel adrian langlais , IT IS NOT FRAUD AND I LOVE MY SON VERY MUCH please if you cant be civil then leave your words somewhere else because NOBODY is interested in what you have to say. Thank you

Thread Information