Page 26 of 33 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast

Thread: Adrian Langlais (2) was murdered and an investigation is ongoing

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol you were there so you're the boyfriend and you're publicly posting stupid shit like this online.

How could i be the boyfriend, he is i jail, stupid, it goes to show you all don't know as mush as you think you do

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    How could i be the boyfriend, he is i jail, stupid, it goes to show you all don't know as mush as you think you do
    in jail. i had one finger in my nose sorry

in jail. i had one finger in my ass sorry
    fixed.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by debk589 View Post
    fixed.
    Digging your fixes there, Deb.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    And IP addresses can be tracked/traced. Who is the turned ass now?
    It don't matter to me, maybe someone with brains around here will listen to the facts. track this

Quote Originally Posted by debk589 View Post
    fixed.
    having fun. Ass, nose still makes it fun for me either way.

It don't matter to me, maybe someone with brains around here will listen to the facts. track this
    It is evident you enjoy anal. Thanks for the reminder in many of your posts, turned ass.

There is a support site for Christian. You probably will have better luck with your mission there

Remember the biggest thing a lawyer and a judge want to see is proof of a lie. If you give a statement, and get on the stand and you lie under oath, your credibility is gone. So if all the stories of jessicas accounts for the day in question have been proven a lie, she will get on the stand and purger herself, in front of the entire world
    There is no way in hell this guy is an innocent victim. You keep stating the mother hurt the baby and he believed her lies. Birds of a feather flock together my friend and it seems to me they were both abusing the boy. Even if she was the abuser and he knew he is still guilty.

There would only be a couple times someone i'm dating could lie about injuries to a baby before i start wondering what is really going on.

They are both scumbags.

Now the boy's dad is living it up on donation. The whole situation makes me ill. Sad part is this boy could have been saved but CPS and the boy's father dropped the ball.

Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Resident_Queer View Post
    There is no way in hell this guy is an innocent victim. You keep stating the mother hurt the baby and he believed her lies. Birds of a feather flock together my friend and it seems to me they were both abusing the boy. Even if she was the abuser and he knew he is still guilty.

There would only be a couple times someone i'm dating could lie about injuries to a baby before i start wondering what is really going on.

They are both scumbags.

Now the boy's dad is living it up on donation. The whole situation makes me ill. Sad part is this boy could have been saved but CPS and the boy's father dropped the ball.
    CPS came out 3 times. And no outward signs of abuse. You guys fail to understand the boyfriend was with Jessica for about 5-7 months. John didn't stop watching the baby until the first of the year. There wasn't continuous abuse. Do you not get it. This isn't something that went on and on and on. She freakin snapped and the out come was she hurt her baby so bad he passed away. So freakin blind people

Quote Originally Posted by marycontrary View Post
    There is a support site for Christian. You probably will have better luck with your mission there
    What mission do you refer to. The one that is trying to tell you that your wrong about so much, that it is pathetic. And I don't want to see anymore innocent people put in jail or but to death because someone is wrong. Is that the mission you speak of.

Shins I can't rep you but always +1 for mah man.

The truth shall set you all free. I will pray for you because you know not what you do. Stupid people. I do know what happened, because i was there. Bye petty ingrates.

Yeah well, it might set us free but I wouldn't be too certain about it springing the gates for your boy.

Edit : you realise we're not going to be in the jury pool & even if you convinced us it wouldn't do shit to help him right? Some of the people you're talking to here aren't even on the same side of the fucking planet. Exactly what do you think this site does? Even if we all agreed there'd been a miscarriage of justice (& there are plenty of REAL ones posted here) there's fuckall we could do about it other than say it sux.

And I'll sasy this one more time because you are still parrotting the same shit page after page BUT ABSORBING NOTHING.

It doesn't matter if Christian NEVER witnessed Adrian abused in those 5-7 months. It doesn't matter if he is really of such incredibly low intelligence that he honestly believed this little boy's extensive injuries were the result of a genuine cot accident

- HE WAS AWARE OF THOSE INJURIES & HIS SERIOUS CONDITION FOR FOURTEEN HOURS & DID NOTHING TO SAVE HIM.

Maybe the murder charges will be downgraded. Maybe she'll be charged too. Who the fuck knows.

But understand this & GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD :

For his failure to act when he saw the extent of Adrian's injuries HE DESERVES TO BE IN A CELL.
    Last edited by blighted star; 09-10-2015 at 10:42 AM.

Yeah the boyfriend knew what happened and neither one could be bothered to get him help. Both scumbags.

Exactly. I mean seriously how many fucking times does it need to be repeated.

When the injuries are that serious & that visible, there comes a point (very damn quickly) when it's no longer just the person who inflicted the injuries who's culpable.

If you can SEE a human being has been grievously injured & through age, incapacitation or both, they are dependent on you for life-saving intervention, YOU become a contributor to that death if you don't step in & act.

I don't know how it is where you live SouthernL, but where I live you'd be charged if you did this to a fucking dog.

Your boy Christian did it to a child.

It's you who isn't getting it. Pray for yourself.

I'm guessing our new friend is this person, whom posted on the bullshit gofundme a bunch of crap that our friend John Harnett cleared up. (See pages 1,2...)

Quote Originally Posted by moosella View Post

ETA:

Quote Originally Posted by John Hartnett View Post
    Golden is Christians mom. She had a post on page one of this thread that was pulled from the comments section of the moms bull shit gofundme.

Golden Tyrrell-Meleski
    4 HOURS AGO
    His mom was actually there the entire time so u are misinformed. Instead of fighting every bit of money should be combined for Adrian's sake. He was a sweet loving precious baby that lost his life way to soon and everyone is losing track of that. After he is laid to peace yell scream do whatever but at this point can't we all remember this beautiful baby and giving him the loving goodbye he deserves
    So basically this person who knows everything and was there, but wasn't there, is Christians mom here to defend him from the mean ol' internets. Because that's what morons do when their kid is in jail for child abuse/murder... priorities, you know.

But hey Golden (god that name), thanks for joining and shedding light on the source of where Christian got his bad from.
    Last edited by Shins; 09-10-2015 at 11:56 AM.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    I'm guessing our new friend is this person, whom posted on the bullshit gofundme a bunch of crap that our friend John Harnett cleared up. (See pages 1,2...)
    Those are my exact thoughts as well, Shins.

But on the real, nothing tickles me more than when someone resurrects a thread everyone forgot about to defend trash as not being as big of trash as their counterpart trash.

CPS came out 3 times.

There's yer sign.

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post

ETA:

So basically this person who knows everything and was there, but wasn't there, is Christians mom here to defend him from the mean ol' internets. Because that's what morons do when their kid is in jail for child abuse/murder... priorities, you know.

But hey Golden (god that name), thanks for joining and shedding light on the source of where Christian got his bad from.
    What the fuck do you mean Golden (god that name). And what the fuck was bad about her post. You have no fucking clue as to what these people went through hours and days after this event happened. Dont you fucking sit there and call Golden a moron. The Tyrrell family was told a lie by this fucking piece of shit Jessica, and when they found out the truth and put 2 and 2 together, that their son wasnt around the day the abuse happened they cut all ties with that shit bag mom. So sit the fuck back and stop beating people up. Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. I came here because ass holes here said they want facts, i gave you facts, you dont agree thats fine, but dont sit and poke at a family of people because you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Ok, "Golden".

Whatever you say, your precious son wasn't there, but you were and know everything, and he just so happens to be caught up in a big ol' misunderstanding.

You also gave us no facts. Facts are supported by evidence, which you have not provided. You won't even say who you are because you're a chicken shit. So "sit the fuck back."
    Last edited by Shins; 09-10-2015 at 12:28 PM.

What the fuck do you mean Golden (god that name). And what the fuck was bad about her post. You have no fucking clue as to what these people went through hours and days after this event happened. Dont you fucking sit there and call Golden a moron. The Tyrrell family was told a lie by this fucking piece of shit Jessica, and when they found out the truth and put 2 and 2 together, that their son wasnt around the day the abuse happened they cut all ties with that shit bag mom. So sit the fuck back and stop beating people up. Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. I came here because ass holes here said they want facts, i gave you facts, you dont agree thats fine, but dont sit and poke at a family of people because you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.
    This is NOT about you or your family/friends.

You do realize a little boy was beaten to death, right?

From this:

Oh no i didn't miss that. I was always taught to never assume.... as they say it makes an ass out of you and me. I don't think anyone is innocent in this horrible event. I think they are both guilty of something. looking at all of the events and stories i do believe that the mother should be, being looked at much harder. The mother is out drinking the day her baby has been taken off life support, Really. The boyfriend from reports was only with Jessica for 5-7 months. from what John said he had adrian until Jessica cut ties with him, Then all of the sudden the abuse started. Jessica and her boyfriend were together, and john was watching the baby. But then Jessica cut ties with john and then abuse started. That's odd. Because reports to CPS on Dec 23 said abuse, then other reports after Dec 23 were made, but john never saw the baby after that. So how did John know what was going on. HMMMMMM. So now The boyfriend and Jessica have to work different shifts to ensure that adrian is taken care of. So now the mother is actually home alone with her baby for the first times since he was born. But so is the boyfriend, and from what i have read the boyfriend has a quite large family of all younger brothers and sisters. I think the mom has some explaining to do. From what i have read, she said she never left the boyfriend home alone with the baby. In my eyes things just aren't adding up with her story.
    To this:

Well you sure went from 0-60 on the crazy train real fucking quick.

Now, be gone.

Is it a thing in the south to just tell people that something is a "fact", and that makes it a fact?

"No seriously, just trust me."

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    OMG. I'm laughing so hard...the tears. ..rolling. She can't be for real. It always amuses me when stupid people assume everyone else is as stupid as they are so try to act all high and mighty but instead, HUGE fail.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Thread Information