Thread: Five Flowing Wells Students Arrested for Plotting to Kill Classmate.

Five Flowing Wells Students Arrested for Plotting to Kill Classmate.

http://www.tucsonweekly.com/TheRange...kill-classmate

Five Flowing Wells Students Arrested for Plotting to Kill Classmate

All five suspects have now been named. They are: Gabriel Quiroga, 15; Jessica Good, 17; Andrew Totten, 15; Anastasia Lakin, 17; and Christopher Gibson, 18.

Original Story:

Five Flowing Wells High School students were arrested Wednesday on charges of Conspiracy to Commit First Degree Murder. Tucson Police Department say they conspired to kill a fellow student.

The students were allegedly planning to kill another student with a knife. The plan was thwarted when a student alerted school administration, who turned the case over to TPD detectives with the Special Investigation Division to conduct interviews. One of the suspects had a knife in his possession.

Police say the attack was planned because of an issue the group had with the target. One of the suspects is 18-year-old Christopher Gibson. The other four of the suspects are minors and their names are currently being withheld.

This is the second high profile arrest at the Northwest-side school. In January a Flowing Wells student was arrested for aggravated assault after a student was attacked outside the school The victim was hospitalized with injuries suffered in the attack.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Last edited by PeaceBeWithMe; 03-20-2015 at 06:50 AM.

From another source:

'Detectives determined that not only was there a plan but the five students accused would meet in the mornings and at lunch to discuss the details of the plan,' police spokesman Sgt. Pete Dugan told KHBS.

'Each meeting got further involved in the planning process, and the last meeting was when they decided to bring the weapon.

'They had even decided where the murder would take place, somewhere off campus. These meetings went on for about a week.'

School staff found the knife in the student's possession.

Police haven't release details of the motive for the plot, saying only that the group was having problems with the student who was their alleged target.

'It was not a random act,' Dugan said. 'They were targeting someone who hung out in the same group as them. Someone they were having problems with and decided to kill.

'We were able to stop it before it happened, and it was to the point where we thought it would happen,' says Dugan.

😮 I wonder how the poor would be victim feels. I think I'd be messed up if I found out my "friends" were plotting to kill me. Jeez. So many of them as well! Little fkrs.

Those some ugly mofos. Are they getting haircuts after their mugshots?

Whatever happened to just deciding not to be friends with that person anymore? Wow..

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Thread Information