Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Robert Durst of HBO's 'The Jinx' Says He "Killed Them All"

I have never really heard about this story. Pretty interesting. What is the "kill them all" reference from?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Senior Member Sneakers the Wonder Dog's Avatar
    If I told you then I'd have to find a new place to hide
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    I never thought there would be a worse Durst than Fred Durst.
    Era-Defining AP Correction: Robert Durst Is Not a Member of Limp Bizkit

http://jezebel.com/era-defining-ap-c...mbe-1691950776
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/signaturepics/sigpic83661_1.gif

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    I have never really heard about this story. Pretty interesting. What is the "kill them all" reference from?
    While wearing a mic for his interview with the documentary filmmakers, he went into the bathroom and started whispering to himself. Among his ramblings, he said "why do they hate me? Because I killed them all."

While wearing a mic for his interview with the documentary filmmakers, he went into the bathroom and started whispering to himself. Among his ramblings, he said "why do they hate me? Because I killed them all."
    ah, okay. I saw some links being shared on facebook that referred to "kill them all" but never got a chance to read them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    The Alleged Documentarian and the Alleged Murderer

http://gawker.com/the-alleged-docume...rer-1691803517

The Ryan Gosling movie "all good things" details this story .... Kirsten Dunst played the wife ... I am a fan of Gosling and I found this obscure movie that did not do well at the box office. You guys might want to check it out.

"Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves" .. Confucius
    "The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation " ...... Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by Bellaboo View Post
    The Ryan Gosling movie "all good things" details this story .... Kirsten Dunst played the wife ... I am a fan of Gosling and I found this obscure movie that did not do well at the box office. You guys might want to check it out.
    Yeah, the movie was directed by the same guy who did the HBO documentary. After seeing it, Durst reached out to him and asked if he wanted to tell 'the real story'.

His ego got the best of him ... I still can't believe a Texas jury found him not guilty of the murder and dismemberment of his neighbour ... unbelievable.

"Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves" .. Confucius
    "The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation " ...... Henry David Thoreau

I watched the last of the documentary last night. When he went in the bathroom still mic'd up, I thought of one of the naked gun movies where leslie Neilson pee's for 10 minutes while he is mic'd. When he says they caught me, I've fucked up I started wondering if it can be used against him in the court of law.

Amazing the bathroom recording went unnoticed for so long. I'll be looking for that movie on netflix tonight.

The documentary is on demand on HBO. It's called the jinx.

Good read about the some of the legal questions:

All Your Pressing Questions About ‘The Jinx,’ Answered By Legal Experts

http://thinkprogress.org/culture/201...legal-experts/

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakers the Wonder Dog View Post
    Good read about the some of the legal questions:

All Your Pressing Questions About ‘The Jinx,’ Answered By Legal Experts

http://thinkprogress.org/culture/201...legal-experts/
    Awesome find. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Robert Durst Eyed in 1997 Disappearance of Two Teen Girls

http://jezebel.com/robert-durst-eyed...gir-1692298794

The Other Disappearances Connected to Robert Durst

http://gawker.com/the-other-disappea...rst-1691889568

Era-Defining AP Correction: Robert Durst Is Not a Member of Limp Bizkit

http://jezebel.com/era-defining-ap-c...mbe-1691950776

First they apologize for confused Fred Durst with Robert Durst, then they have to apologize AGAIN for calling Fred Durst the "former" lead singer of Limp Bizkit.
    Last edited by Shins; 03-19-2015 at 07:50 AM.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

This C A N N O T be an actual police sketch!

OMG, please tell me it is not so!

Robert Durst Eyed in 1997 Disappearance of Two Teen Girls

http://jezebel.com/robert-durst-eyed...gir-1692298794

The Other Disappearances Connected to Robert Durst

http://gawker.com/the-other-disappea...rst-1691889568

I appreciate the hilarious police sketch but this information was posted on the page right before this and since this case has the potential to blow the thread up pretty big (high publicity), can everyone please just read back at least three or four pages before posting to make sure they aren't repeating information? Not singling you out,m Sneakers, just nipping this in the bud before it carries on. Shins, I believe Sneakers already posted about the Fred Durst thing, as well. Just reply to those quotes.

Thanks.

Also as I mentioned on the last page, I seriously doubt this guy murdered those girls. He tended to obviously snap at people who were close to him, and his murders were marked by intimacy interrupted by paranoia. He wasn't a hunter.

I appreciate the hilarious police sketch but this information was posted on the page right before this and since this case has the potential to blow the thread up pretty big (high publicity), can everyone please just read back at least three or four pages before posting to make sure they aren't repeating information? Not singling you out,m Sneakers, just nipping this in the bud before it carries on. Shins, I believe Sneakers already posted about the Fred Durst thing, as well. Just reply to those quotes.

Thanks.

Also as I mentioned on the last page, I seriously doubt this guy murdered those girls. He tended to obviously snap at people who were close to him, and his murders were marked by intimacy interrupted by paranoia. He wasn't a hunter.
    Now that you said that, no one's going to come back!

Sorry if you already mentioned it, but do you think the murders/deaths were all just coincidental? What specifically makes you think he didn't do it, or is that just your educated guess but you still think it's possible he did?
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    Now that you said that, no one's going to come back!

Sorry if you already mentioned it, but do you think the murders/deaths were all just coincidental? What specifically makes you think he didn't do it, or is that just your educated guess but you still think it's possible he did?
    No, I think his particular MO doesn't match the kind of killer's psychological profile that stalks and murders anonymous women. He kills people he has deeply personal relationships with, most likely because something inside of his mind tells him that these relationships have turned sour, antagonistic, and 'against him'. He doesn't just kill to satisfy a homicidal urge. He feels persecuted and turned on.

No, I think his particular MO doesn't match the kind of killer's psychological profile that stalks and murders anonymous women. He kills people he has deeply personal relationships with, most likely because something inside of his mind tells him that these relationships have turned sour, antagonistic, and 'against him'. He doesn't just kill to satisfy a homicidal urge. He feels persecuted and turned on.
    I gotta agree with Bowie on this one.

Yes. Tell me that one of these girls was Durst's neighbor, dogwalker or barista. Tell me that she had some sort of ongoing relationship with him and I'll buy that he might have harmed her. But he's no Ted Bundy.
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Inevitably, when someone with a body count gets a high profile arrest, there is a desperate attempt to pin other unsolved murders on him if he was in the vicinity when they were committed.

I guess I'm really confused on something because I thought the only people who were killed were people who were close to him. Of which I do believe he killed them, and for the exact reason you stated - because he felt deeply personally betrayed by them, not like he was this random mass murderer.

Nvm - I just saw the article on the two young girls. The article I read yesterday only talked about the ex wife, friend, etc.

I would be really surprised if he had anything to do with the girls. Doesn't fit the script.
    Last edited by Shins; 03-19-2015 at 09:55 AM.

Robert Durst's Louisiana gun case to proceed

A judge rejected the Durst family scion's motion to dismiss evidence in the case

Before he can travel to California to face trial for murder, Robert Durst will have to resolve the gun possession charge that's kept him under lock and key since March.
    A Louisiana judge rejected Durst's legal team's motion to dismiss evidence in the Durst family scion's lesser-known criminal proceeding, ruling that the search that unearthed the .38-caliber revolver was legal.
    Durst faces a maximum 10 year sentence in the case. His team still has a chance to appeal the ruling or offer a plea bargain.
    Otherwise the case will proceed to trial next year, the New York Times reported.

Durst, the subject of the HBO documentary series "The Jinx," is accused of murdering a close friend, Susan Berman, in 2000. He was found not guilty of murdering a neighbor in Galveston, Texas in 2003, despite admitting to have dismembered the man's body.
    This past weekend, "The Jinx" co-creator Andrew Jarecki said the Durst family could have helped prevent those two murders.
    Durst was also a suspect in the disappearance of his then-wife, Kathleen Durst, in 1982. [NYT] - Ariel Stulberg

http://therealdeal.com/blog/2015/10/...se-to-proceed/

I was your typical self absorbed teenager in California when Robert Durst killed Morris Black in Galveston, TX, so I had never heard of it until recently. Now I live in Galveston. After hearing about the case via "The Jinx" a few days ago, I did what any sane person would do: I found the murder house address and headed straight there after my teeth cleaning at my dentist's office around the corner.

The neighborhood is not a terrible one by any means; it contains a great deal of beautifully renovated historic homes and mature trees and is blocks away from Moody Mansion, Bishops Palace and The Bryan Museum, but then out of nowhere is this hideous, creepy house. Inside of this house, Mr. Durst (living in disguise as a mute woman) killed Mr. Black, dismembered him and shoved him into several garbage bags, drug him piece by piece out to the car, leaving a blood trail as he went that the police describe in the first episode of the documentary, then dumped him into the Galveston Bay.

I have been to many creepy and/or haunted places, but this one in person is very off-putting. It looks like a real life haunted house. It gives off the most negative energy. When you see it you can easily stare for 10 minutes.

It is located at 2213 Avenue K Galveston, TX should you ever want to see it for yourself.

I wanted to include my personal photo of the house but the image file had my real name in it and thats no bueno for this hag, but the Zillow listing has a good picture from google earth and honestly, google earth took a better picture:

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/2...27655034_zpid/

Guilty!
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    Guilty!
    YESSSSS! I was just coming here to say this!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Thread Information