Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Ashlee Martinson (17) murdered her mother and step-father after years of alleged abuse

Ashlee Martinson killed her parents

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/...nts/ar-BBqCeB2

Days before her parents? grisly deaths, Ashlee Martinson purportedly posted a poem about torturing and killing people in the woods, ?where the agonizing screams cannot be heard.?

?Walking into a small cabin,? the teen wrote on her ?Nightmare? blog on March 2, 2015, according to the Daily Mail. ?Marveling at the sweet horrors of blood that I thirst for. I then take the next victim who is unconscious. I tightly bind them to a low table.?

Martinson described herself online as a ?horror fanatic? and went by the pseudonym ?Vampchick,? according to People.

?I clean the dry blood off my tools from a previous session,? she wrote in the chilling March 2015 post, called ?Unworthy.?

?The last body has been disposed of just hours before, yet I have not been satisfied with the pain, agony and blood.

?I bend down as they start to wake.

??Welcome to hell.? I whisper in her ear. ?Never again will you see the light of day.'?

Five days later, Martinson?s parents were found dead at their home in the tiny town of Piehl, in northern Wisconsin.

Investigators immediately turned their attention to Martinson, who had fled to Indiana with her boyfriend.

She was arrested and charged after police said she shot and killed her stepfather and then fatally stabbed her mother more than 30 times.

Now 18, Martinson pleaded guilty last week to second-degree homicide.

On March 7, 2015, one day after her 17th birthday, Martinson got into an argument with her parents, she later told police.

Her younger sister told authorities that Martinson?s mother and stepfather had discovered that the teen had a 22-year-old boyfriend and sent him a message on Facebook telling him to stay away from their daughter, according to court documents.

?As her parents,? her parents wrote, ?we can press charges.?

They took away Martinson?s keys and cellphone, according to the documents, and forbid her from seeing him again.

The three fought. Martinson left home on foot and her stepfather brought her back.

Then, she went to her room.

Martinson told police that she grabbed ?one of the many loaded shotguns in the house? and prepared to commit suicide, according to the documents.

But when her stepfather started ?loudly banging? on her bedroom door, she said she considered killing him instead.

Two gunshots rang out.

Martinson shot 37-year-old Thomas Ayers first in the neck, then took aim at his head, authorities said.

She told police the second shot was ?to ensure that he was dead and could not hurt her,? according to court records.

She said she turned to her mother for comfort, but her mother ran to Ayers, yelling at her daughter for what she had done.

Martinson told police that her mother, 40-year-old Jennifer Ayers, grabbed a knife and came toward her, according to court records. The teen wrestled the weapon from her mother, then stabbed her ?with considerable force? more over and over and over.

?She was basically a good kid, a very decent girl, until this happened,? her friend, Jon Rasmussen, told the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel last year.

Accounts from Martinson and professionals who interviewed her after the incident portray a teenage girl who, after years of alleged abuse, suffered severe depression and post-traumatic stress disorder.

Her online presence, it seems, revealed the darker side.
    Ashlee Martinson. ? Oneida County Sheriff?s Office via AP Ashlee Martinson.

Martinson had put pictures on Pinterest that she said came from ?the dark, haunted woods of Wisconsin,? according to People.

The blog entries painted more macabre scenes.

In January 2015, she posted a poem called ?Murder Maddness,? which was republished by the Daily Mail; in it, she wrote that she could hear nothing ?but their screaming souls.?

?Unlike the monster I am/That no one can see,? it said. ?And what I have become/What I have done to some.

?Someone like me/That no one can see/A psychopath in the dark.?

Authorities confirmed last year that the ?Nightmare? blog that had been linked to Martinson was indeed associated with her; but they did not know whether the content posted under the pseudonym ?Vampchick? was her original work.

The blog has since been taken offline.

Martinson told police that she was subjected to years of mental, verbal, physical and sexual attacks from her mother?s boyfriends ? one of whom, she claimed, burned her with a cigarette and once raped her when she was 9, according to the court documents.

?People didn?t know about the abuse she went through,? Rasmussen, her friend and neighbor, recently told People. ?This is a tragedy for everybody involved.?

Martinson said her stepfather was no exception.

Over the years, Thomas Ayers had been accused of assault, kidnapping, child enticement and party to the crime of sexual assault of a child under 15, according to court documents, which noted that he ?had numerous prior arrests and convictions.?

Two of Martinson?s sisters told authorities that Ayers would hit them ?very hard? with ?a thick belt and his hand? ? on several occasions until ?their buttocks nearly blistered,? according to the documents.

They said he had choked them and had punched one of the girls in the face, giving her a black eye.

One of the girls said Ayers told them he threw their puppy around and ?shot and killed him, and fed him to a bear.?

He also abused Martinson?s mother, they said.

The teen told police that her stepfather once climbed on top of her mother, pinned her down, put a gun to head and pretended to sexually assault her, saying ?just like your father,? according to court documents.

Court-appointed doctors said Martinson was neglected by her mother, who did not provide ?a safe environment for her,? according to the documents.

?We all knew she was having a hard time,? another friend, Jacob Dietzler, told the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. But news of the killings, he said, ?came as a complete shell shock. It was bad.?

On Martinson?s 17th birthday, she texted her 22-year-old boyfriend, Ryan Sisco, to say that she had woken up as her mother was being beaten by her stepfather.

?I can?t take this s? anymore,? she wrote, according to the documents. ?He?s gonna kill her if she doesn?t leave soon and I don?t want to be around.?

Martinson wrote in a text that she wanted to kill him.

?Just take one of his guns,? she wrote, ?and blow his f?? brains out.?

The day after the double-homicide, Martinson?s three younger sisters were still inside the home with their slain parents.

One of the sisters later told authorities that Martinson had taken two showers to wash away the blood before telling the girls ? then ages 9, 8 and 2 ? that they were going to play a game, according to court documents.

She said Martinson gave them snacks and juice and then locked them in a bedroom, tying a cord around the door.

They managed to escape and call 911.

When police arrived, Martinson and her boyfriend, Sisco, had already fled.

After a nationwide manhunt, they were arrested outside Lebanon, Ind., according to news reports.

Martinson was charged with homicide and false imprisonment, for locking up her sisters, though the false imprisonment charge was dropped.

Sisco has not been charged in connection to the slayings.

Martinson first pleaded not guilty to first-degree homicide by reason of mental disease or defect, but recently took a plea deal for a lesser, second-degree charge.

The stepfather?s brother, Don Ayers, said he did not agree with the deal.

?The day before the murders, she wrote on Facebook that she wanted to kill them,? he recently told People. ?To me, that?s premeditated. They should have left the charges at first-degree murder.?

Ayers said it?s not fair how his brother and sister-in-law have been portrayed.

?Thomas and Jennifer are being judged right now by what she is saying about them, but they aren?t here to defend themselves because she killed them,? he told People. ?I think she stretched the truth to save her own neck.?

Martinson?s attorney, Amy Ferguson, declined to comment.

Martinson will be sentenced June 17 and faces a maximum of 120 years in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...ight=martinson

Opps started a duplicate thread...
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.

Last edited by bermstalker; 03-20-2016 at 01:50 AM.

ADEQUATE PROVOCATION

MARTINSON PLEA DEAL: ADEQUATE PROVOCATION WAS KEY
    Plea deal document reveals facts surrounding life in the Ayers house prior to murders

By Eileen Persike
    Editor
    Thomas and Jennifer Ayers and their family of four girls kept to themselves in their rural home near Rhinelander where they moved the summer of 2014. So much to themselves that the community only came to know them after they were killed by Jennifer?s teenage daughter, Ashlee Martinson Mar. 7, 2015. While not well known, their loss was mourned throughout the Northwoods along with the futures of their three orphaned daughters. The crime quickly gained national attention while rumors swirled; as an ongoing investigation there were very few facts revealed about this tragic family.

Fast forward one year. A history of events leading up to the murders is released in the form of a 26-page attachment to a plea deal. It paints a picture of life in the Ayers house that few in the community could possibly have imagined. In the words of Oneida County Judge Michael Bloom, the attachment lays out a ?relatively extraordinary series? of abuses.

Ashlee Martinson was originally charged in April, 2015, with two counts of first degree intentional homicide in the deaths of Jennifer Ayers and Thomas Ayers. According to Wisconsin law, for a conviction of first degree intentional homicide the state must prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the defendant caused the death of the victims, acted with intent to kill and did not act under the influence of adequate provocation. ?Adequate provocation? means sufficient provocation to cause complete loss of control in an ordinary person. In the plea agreement presented Mar. 11, the State reduced the charges to second degree intentional homicide, conceding that the homicides of Jennifer Ayers and Thomas Ayers were caused under the influence of adequate provocation. Three counts of false imprisonment were dismissed.

?I cannot imagine a person of conscience reviewing the facts?and not feeling some degree of sympathy?for the circumstances that this defendant found herself in??

-Oneida County Circuit Judge Michael Bloom

Before accepting Martinson?s plea, Bloom spoke to the arrangement and the findings included in the attachment.

?The facts outlined in the attachment set forth a lengthy series of events describing abusive behavior by the defendant?s step father, Thomas Ayers, perpetrated against a variety of individuals including ex-spouses of Thomas Ayers, against Jennifer Ayers, the defendant?s mother, as well as physical abuse of the defendant?s younger siblings in the household,? Bloom said during Martinson?s court appearance. ?And while the facts do not describe physical or sexual abuse committed by Thomas Ayers against the defendant, the facts described do describe mental abuse including the harming of animals and the discharging of firearms in the presence of the defendant by Thomas Ayers.?

Despite the enormity of the offenses, Bloom said the circumstances described are extraordinarily awful.

?I cannot imagine a person of conscience reviewing the facts set forth in the attachment and not feeling some degree of sympathy if not a high degree of sympathy for the circumstances that this defendant found herself in before and at the time of the crimes committed at this case,? Bloom concluded before accepting the pleas of guilty to the reduced charges.

Oneida County District Attorney Michael Schiek is recommending a sentence of 40 years confinement; 20 years for each homicide. The defense is recommending a total of eight years initial confinement, four years for count one and four years for count two, followed by 30 years extended supervision. Judge Bloom will make his sentencing decision following a hearing scheduled for June 17, 2016.

Facts in the case:

Jennifer Ayers was sexually abused by biological father; entered series of abusive relationships. Began abusing children after marriage to Thomas Ayers.
    Thomas Ayers had history of abuse to domestic partners, wives, children and stepchildren; numerous arrests and convictions including battery, victim intimidation and sexual assault of a child under age 15. Began abusing Jennifer Ayers shortly after marriage.
    Ashlee Martinson was physically and sexually abused by mother?s live-in partner; verbally and mentally abused by Thomas Ayers; witnessed abuse against mother, stepsisters, half-sister, animals by Thomas Ayers.
    Doctors said Martinson suffered from PTSD; depression from young age.
    http://www.starjournalnow.com/2016/0...ation-was-key/

No wonder she was writing and drawing all that dark shit. I'd wager it was some sort if outlet for her. Obviusly she shouldn't have killed her parents, but imho she saved those 3 girls from a lifetime of abuse.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    That is effed up.

Horror blogger Ashlee Martinson, 18, aka 'Vampchick', gets 23 years in prison for stabbing mom to death and shooting abusive stepdad after years of abuse

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4BLZW8wWf
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/...nts/ar-AAjLLE8

In prison, 18-year-old Ashlee Martinson said she feels freer than she did at home in Wisconsin.

It was there, she said, that a lifetime of physical, sexual and psychological abuse culminated into one horrific moment last year ? the moment she fatally shot her stepfather, Thomas Ayers, 37, and fatally stabbed her mother, Jennifer Ayers, 40, more than 30 times. Then she locked her three younger siblings in a bedroom in their home in the tiny town of Piehl, in northern Wisconsin, and ran, police said.

Following a multistate manhunt, police arrested Martinson in Indiana, where she fled with her boyfriend. In March, she ultimately pleaded guilty to second-degree homicide and is serving 23 years in prison.

?I?m happy,? Martinson said during an exclusive interview with Crime Watch Daily, which aired Tuesday. ?I know that sounds crazy, because I?m in prison, but I feel like I?m free. I can wake up every day and know that I am safe.?

Seemingly for the first time since she was sent to prison, Martinson is telling her own story ? one about a teenage girl, abused for years by her mother?s boyfriends as her mother stood by them.

?I?m not a monster,? she told Crime Watch Daily. ?I never meant any of this to happen. It doesn?t make it right, what happened. But I was just a girl, an abused girl, who was forced to make a really bad decision.

?I?m not the monster that they portrayed me to be.?

Accounts from Martinson and professionals who interviewed her after the incident portray a teenage girl who, after years of alleged abuse, suffered severe depression and post-traumatic stress disorder, The Washington Post reported earlier this year.

Her online presence, it seems, revealed the darker side.

Martinson, who went by the pseudonym ?Vampchick? on her blog titled Nightmare, purportedly posted a poem days before her parents? deaths about torturing and killing people, according to People.

?I clean the dry blood off my tools from a previous session,? she wrote in a poem called ?Unworthy,? according the Daily Mail. ?The last body has been disposed of just hours before, yet I have not been satisfied with the pain, agony and blood.

?I bend down as they start to wake.

? ?Welcome to hell.? I whisper in her ear. ?Never again will you see the light of day.? ?

Authorities confirmed last year that the blog that had been linked to Martinson was indeed associated with her; but they did not know whether the content posted under the pseudonym ?Vampchick? was her original work.

The blog has since been taken offline.
    Ashlee Martinson. ? Oneida County Sheriff?s Office via AP Ashlee Martinson.

On March 7, 2015, a day after her 17th birthday, Martinson got into an argument with her parents, she later told police.

?I was supposed to move out, in with one of my friends,? she told Crime Watch Daily. ?I was all packed up and ready to go that day. But my stepdad stopped me.?

Her younger sister told authorities that Martinson?s mother and stepfather had discovered that the teenager had a 22-year-old boyfriend and sent him a message on Facebook telling him to stay away from their daughter, according to court documents.

?As her parents,? they wrote, ?we can press charges.?

They took away Martinson?s keys and cellphone, according to the documents, and forbid her from seeing him again.

?Work and school was my freedom. He was going to take it all away,? Martinson recently told Crime Watch Daily. ?I was going to be 100 percent imprisoned in that house, and I believed him.?

She said she grabbed her stepfather?s shotgun and went into her bedroom. She was thinking about suicide, she said.

?I was sitting on my bed. I even had the end of it in my mouth, playing with the trigger,? she told Crime Watch Daily. ?Then I heard my stepdad.?

?I was scared of him. I am messing with his gun ? one of his precious belongings. And I thought he was going to snap on me. And I just reacted. ? I raised the gun and I pulled the trigger.?

?I start running down the stairs,? she added. ?I was on the first landing and that?s when I saw my mom. She ended up grabbing this decorative knife that was on a shelf and the next thing I knew the knife was in my leg.?

That moment, her worst memories started playing like ?a movie reel? in her head, she told Crime Watch Daily.

?Memories of all the bad things that happened to me, that she put me through,? she said. ?And I remember stabbing her once, then twice, and then I black out and the next thing I knew there was blood everywhere.?

Then, she told Crime Watch Daily, she looked over and saw her stepfather.

?Seeing him scared me more,? she said. ?I thought he was going to get up and he was going to see what I did. I was scared what he was going to do.

?I remember pointing the tip of the gun against his head and I pulled the trigger. Boom. And in that moment, I felt the chains break around me. I was free. For the first time in my life, I felt that I was free.

?He couldn?t hurt my sisters anymore. He couldn?t hurt me anymore. He couldn?t hurt anyone.?

Parts of Martinson?s story, however, vary from the account in court records. For example, witnesses told police there were two gunshots close together but Martinson said she shot her stepfather once, then stabbed her mother, then shot him a second time.

Martinson told investigators her mother?s boyfriends had been abusing her since she was a young child.

One of them, she claimed, raped her when she was 9 years old, according to the court documents.

?He was extremely abusive,? she told Crime Watch Daily. ?That man, that man took everything from me.?

?She would send him in to tuck me in at night or to give me a bath,? she said of her mom. ?She knew. She knew what was going on.?

When Thomas Ayers came into the picture, Martinson said in the interview, he wasn?t much different from the others.

?You know how people say that I?m the monster?? Martinson told Crime Watch Daily. ?He was the monster.?

Martinson said although Thomas Ayers did not hurt her physically, he would abuse her mother and sisters to punish her.

?That is exactly what he did,? she said. ?That was my punishment. That was the way he knew he could hurt me.?

Over the years, Thomas Ayers had been accused of assault, kidnapping, child enticement and party to the crime of sexual assault of a child younger than 15, according to court documents, which noted that he ?had numerous prior arrests and convictions.?

Two of Martinson?s sisters told authorities that Thomas Ayers would hit them ?very hard? with ?a thick belt and his hand? ? on several occasions until ?their buttocks nearly blistered,? according to the documents. They said he had choked them and had punched one of the girls in the face, giving her a black eye.

One of the girls said Thomas Ayers told them he threw their puppy around and ?shot and killed him, and fed him to a bear.?

He also abused Martinson?s mother, they said.

The teenager told police that her stepfather once climbed on top of her mother, pinned her down, put a gun to head and pretended to sexually assault her, saying, ?Just like your father,? according to court documents.

Her stepfather?s brother, Don Ayers, said he did not agree with how his brother and sister-in-law were portrayed.

?Thomas and Jennifer are being judged right now by what she is saying about them, but they aren?t here to defend themselves because she killed them,? he told People. ?I think she stretched the truth to save her own neck.?

Martinson told Crime Watch Daily that her hope is that one day her siblings can forgive her for what she?s done.

?I hope that one day that they can come to me and I can tell them what really happened. The truth,? she said. ?Because I do want a relationship with them. I miss them so much. ?

So the boyfriend was totally innocent in all this? Can you imagine being that dude?

Her new prison photo

Uggh. That quote from Puzz's post.

In prison, 18-year-old Ashlee Martinson said she feels freer than she did at home in Wisconsin.
    I bet she does but she'd be feeling a lot more free if she'd found a less violent & life destroying way of getting herself & her little sisters out of that place. It sux being a teen in a fucked up house. A couple of years stretches out like eternity & the paths of escape that are so clear to adults can be completely invisible to kids :(

Wow, that poor girl. Lots of young girls thriving in prison after killing their abusive parents lately.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Thread Information