Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Anjelica Hadsell aka AJ (18) was found deceased a month after she went missing

Anjelica Hadsell aka AJ (18) was found deceased a month after she went missing

http://wtvr.com/2015/03/09/search-fo...s-second-week/

Search for missing Longwood University student enters second week

NORFOLK, Va. - The search for a missing Longwood college student is now entering its second week. Angelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, was last seen at her family's home in Norfolk. The teen had traveled to Norfolk for spring break.

Hadell may have been spotted on the Virginia Commonwealth University Monroe Park campus last Wednesday, a day after police said the teen was last seen at her parents Norfolk home. It is not confirmed that Hadell was actually on campus.

Before she disappeared she sent several unusual text messages to her parents, police said. And her debit and credit cards were later found cut up.

Norfolk officers were out Friday going door-to-door talking with neighbors about the missing teen.

Investigators have said that they do not believe there is foul play involved in AJ's disappearance.

Angelica "AJ" Hadsell is described as 5′ 6″, weighing 120 pounds and has a mole beneath her bottom lip.

If you have any information call Norfolk Police at (757) 664-7026 or VCU Police at (804) 828-1234.
    http://mydeathspace.com/article/2015...e_went_missing

Her Mom: https://www.facebook.com/jennifer.busbyhadsell

GoFundMe: http://www.gofundme.com/o5ry50

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Blech. Can someone take the question marks outta the title?

Looks like they're getting heat on GoFundMe.

Her dad:

Hey guys, I'm the father. Understand that my daughter is missing and this isn't like her. While I remain positive in support of all her hard work and accomplishments it has never entered my mind that this is her playing a "joke" or a "game" or anything other than what she deserves. My daughter helped people and gave 100 percent in everything life offered. Athlete, scholar , friend, daughter, girlfriend. So why give money to my cause and my families? Well if you want to I thank you. Your money will be used to help feed supporters, searchers, gas for cars to move around and look, pass out flyers. Also I plan to use the donations to assist in any way to help find our kid. You have any issue with that please donate somewhere else. I want to find my daughter and so does anyone that helps. Anyone that knows our family knows all that we do within our community and life. Please respect us and leave negatives on face book or social media.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    I would do that if I were a family member, hell, I set up a page for a guy who got accused of burning a home down (he didn't) to help pay for associated legal costs he has already incurred.

Kudos to dad for being blunt. He could have been a lot less civil, after all, this is his child we're talking about. People seem to forget that, because they've never had to experience the pain, agony, and torture that comes with every moment of not knowing your child's whereabouts.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBeWithMe View Post
    Blech. Can someone take the question marks outta the title?
    EDITED TO ADD: Thanks, mod!

I don't understand why anyone would be talking shit on the gofundme unless:

A. They're trolling.

B. They know something about this girl that makes them think this is bullshit.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

I wonder what the unusual texts said?

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    I wonder what the unusual texts said?
    Her mom wasn't specific. She just said, in the texts she got, it just didn't sound like her.

I mean, I can see that. My youngest girl, Allison, has a certain way of writing things - not shorthand, so to speak, but instead her funny way of writing certain words and phrases - that I would recognize almost immediately.

Example: "Allison, don't forget. Get gas on the way home." Answer: "Otay".

Now, if someone answered me back and said okay in any other fashion, I always know she is driving and having her friend who is with her answer back.

Some things you just know about your kids.

If she has a feeling, as a mom, ya gotta accept that.

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBeWithMe View Post
    Her mom wasn't specific. She just said, in the texts she got, it just didn't sound like her.

I mean, I can see that. My youngest girl, Allison, has a certain way of writing things - not shorthand, so to speak, but instead her funny way of writing certain words and phrases - that I would recognize almost immediately.

Example: "Allison, don't forget. Get gas on the way home." Answer: "Otay".

Now, if someone answered me back and said okay in any other fashion, I always know she is driving and having her friend who is with her answer back.

Some things you just know about your kids.

If she has a feeling, as a mom, ya gotta accept that.
    Oh I'm not saying mom isn't right about feeling the texts were unusual. I just want to know what they said...I'm nosey and curious ha ha.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Oh I'm not saying mom isn't right about feeling the texts were unusual. I just want to know what they said...I'm nosey and curious ha ha.
    Oh, I didn't think you were arguing or anything. I'm just as curious!

http://wric.com/2015/03/16/is-missin...ell-in-danger/

NORFOLK, Va. (WRIC) — Today marks two weeks since anyone has seen missing Longwood University student Anjelica Hadsell.

Her family is once again asking for help finding her and they’re now saying they believe she was taken against her will.

Family and friends of Hadsell have confirmed to 8News sister station WAVY-TV 10 that the missing 18-year-old was on alert and scared of a certain person before her disappearance on March 2.

Hadsell communicated that information to her cousin and best friend between Feb. 13 and the day she vanished. Text messages sent by Hadsell to friends in late February about the person said, “I should probably stop texting him back,” and “HELP.”

“This person supposedly said that he wanted to hang out, and she said she didn’t think it was a good idea,” said Chelsey Zirkle, who had multiple conversations with Hadsell both by phone and in person. “She was more worried that this person would maybe do something, and this person is the person we kind of suspect did something.”

Zirkle said the in-person conversations she had with Hadsell about this person left her in tears.

The family is not naming the person because police have not identified him as a suspect in the case.

“I’d say she’s screaming ‘help,'” Wesley Hadsell said. “She wants someone to find her. She wants us to come get her.”

The desperate search into the Norview High School graduate’s disappearance is now in its eleventh day. Family and friends of missing 18-year-old Anjelica Hadsell say a big piece of their heart is missing.

“My daughter is missing and it’s destroying the family, as far as our emotions,” Mr. Hadsell said.

More than 20 people were out searching for the teenager again Friday. Mr. Hadsell said her cell phone sent a signal from the area of Tidewater Drive near Thole Road in Norfolk.

“She was scared of a situation, and we didn’t know about it,” Mr. Hadsell said. He told WAVY.com that he believes he knows at least one person who is involved.

“She didn’t go on her own,” Mr. Hadsell said. “She’s not just sitting somewhere happy watching TV, watching this. What 18-year-old kid wouldn’t be on social media right now?”

Police have recovered pieces of Hadsell’s daughter’s debit card and her jacket, which a neighbor said he saw Anjelica wearing the day of her disappearance. The Norfolk Police Department has not confirmed that information, but they did say they are vetting all leads. Police say they have had detectives assigned to this case every day since it was reported.

Hadsell’s family is remaining strong and they are very hopeful AJ will return home soon.

“We are going to keep fighting to find her, and if she’s watching this, she better keep fighting, too,” Zirkle said. “It’s not over yet. It’s not going to be over until she’s home.”

Hadsell was last seen March 2 around 2 p.m. driving down Millard Street toward her home. Mr. Hadsell said his daughter was seen driving “with purpose,” and a white car followed behind her less than one minute after her. Mr. Hadsell said a white car was reported in the family’s driveway at the same time.

The family is offering a $3,000 reward for anyone who brings forward information about the whereabouts of Hadsell.

Update from the 21st...

WTKR.com has a news update from the 21st stating that police and a beach helicopter are aiding in a search of Battlefield Blvd due to a tip. Unknown what it has turned up. I wish this girl was hanging out in a shelter getting herself together...but I don't have the best feeling about this one.

Her dad as arrested for breaking into the home of someone he suspects has taken her.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crim...icle-1.2158659

The Virginia father of a missing teenage girl has been arrested for allegedly breaking into the home of a person he suspects kidnapped his daughter.

Wesley Hadsell, 36, was arrested Saturday and transported to the Norfolk City Jail, according to the Norfolk Sheriff's Office. He is being held without bail on four counts of obstruction of justice and resisting arrest by threat of force, possession of ammunition by a convicted felon and breaking and entering.

But during an interview from the jail with TV Station WAVY Hadsell was adamant his arrest had nothing to do with his daughter Anjelica's disappearance. The 18-year-old girl was last seen on March 2.

"I want my daughter home," he said. "That's what I want and that's all I want. Anybody who wants to say something about that or get in the way of that, then I'm sorry. So what some ways are unorthodox. I didn't have anything to do with her disappearance. I don't know where she's at."

Hadsell, who the station reported does have a criminal history, had become convinced that Anjelica Hadsell was kidnapped. So he said he decided to break into the home of someone he suspects took his daughter and do some investigating of his own.

He looked in trash cans, underneath a carpet and even punched the family's dog out of anger. During his search he said he found his daughter's jacket rolled up behind a couch cushion.

"I couldn't sit a minute away from where my daughter may have been," Hadsell told the station. "I'd do anything for my daughter, my wife, my kids, and they make it sound like I'd do anything to keep myself out of trouble."

The ammunition charge stemmed from police finding 72 rounds of nine-millimeter ammunition in his hotel room, he told the station.

Norfolk police Officer Sam Shenouda confirmed Hadsell's arrest to the Daily News Sunday but would not reveal any details. He also declined comment on the investigation into Anjelica Hadsell's disappearance.

Shenouda would not answer questions if Hadsell is considered a suspect in his daughter's case or if her jacket was found at the home.

Police have not stated if they have suspects but have not ruled out foul play, the station reported.

During his search he said he found his daughter's jacket rolled up behind a couch cushion.
    Whoa.

This is a weird one. I get as a parent how you would go to any length to try to find your kid. But him saying he didn't kidnap her, who was accusing him? The rolled up jacket, I wonder about. He broke into the place, he cound have put the jacket there. Just thinking outside the box.

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    This is a weird one. I get as a parent how you would go to any length to try to find your kid. But him saying he didn't kidnap her, who was accusing him? The rolled up jacket, I wonder about. He broke into the place, he cound have put the jacket there. Just thinking outside the box.
    That's true, Beli. Could happen.

And he punched their dog. Who punches a dog? That dog was just doing it's job, no doubt. Protecting its home.

liam neeson, he is not.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

even punched the family's dog out of anger.

GUISE STOP HATING BLACK KIDS.

i would feel much better about it if the dog was black.

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    i would feel much better about it if the dog was black.

I think he knows exactly what happened to her. I really hope I'm wrong, but the more he runs his mouth, the more guilty he sounds (to me). Ugh.

(And I really dislike his eyelid tattoos, haha.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

I don't know.....I think I believe the dad, but this article sure does cast doubt on him tho. In that article, it says he is the adoptive father.
    http://www.inquisitr.com/1945330/did...lant-evidence/

If he did find her jacket, I don't think it would matter. The police couldn't use it as evidence

"I'd do anything for my daughter, my wife, my kids, and they make it sound like I'd do anything to keep myself out of my trouble," he said. "I couldn't sit a minute away from where my daughter may have been."

When he did break into the home, he says he spent about 18 minutes there and found something alarming.

"I found my daughter's jacket in the couch, rolled up behind the cushion," he said. "I was just trying to make the evidence come to light. It's not like I had the jacket. I didn't plant the jacket, I didn't know anything about that. It was the fact of the overwhelming information that led me there."
    http://www.people.com/article/wesley...jelica-missing
    Last edited by bermstalker; 03-24-2015 at 03:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    I don't know.....I think I believe the dad, but this article sure does cast doubt on him tho. In that article, it says he is the adoptive father.
    http://www.inquisitr.com/1945330/did...lant-evidence/

If he did find her jacket, I don't think it would matter. The police couldn't use it as evidence

http://www.people.com/article/wesley...jelica-missing

I believe he is dad No. 3. From what I gather, bio dad was never really around, dad No. 2 was with AJ's mom from the time AJ was a baby until she was 11 or 12, then mom hooked up with Wesley, married him like a month later, and he adopted AJ and her sisters. (And it seems dad No. 2 was unfairly cut out of AJ's life.)

Also, I've seen conflicting information about whether mom and Wesley had recently split up ... he was staying at a motel for some reason.

This guy has done and said so many things to raise my hackles that I don't even know where to start. I guess I'll start with the jacket.

First he claims the police found the jacket at someone's house ... well, he says he's not sure it was AJ's jacket, yada yada, and dances around what he trying to say. (He does that consistently and it bothers me. I feel like he's trying to distract and confuse.). NOW he says HE found the jacket when he broke into the house. But he didn't give it to LE? What?

From his jailhouse interview the other day:

http://wavy.com/2015/03/23/bond-deni...ing-teens-dad/

Hadsell said he broke in to do his own detective work and spent roughly 18 minutes inside the home. That's where he says he found his daughter?s Longwood University club softball jacket with her name stitched on the front. He also said he did not honestly share that information with police.

"We see forensics vans out doing things, we don't get calls, we don?t get notified," Hadsell said. "So why should I share it with the police department, something they in turn won't share with me? It's our daughter not their daughter"
    Seriously, dude?

Also, he has changed his story about when she was last seen. At first at was 7 a.m., but then he came out with the story that he met her at a gas station at lunchtime to give her money to buy her boyfriend a birthday gift. He said they didn't really talk when they met up ... he said, "We're not really talking people," or something like that and that they just sat there and "stared at each other." Additionally, he sad he was late returning from his lunch break and his boss fussed at him. Soooo ... you two sat there and "stared at each other" so long that you were late getting back to work? Yeah, that's normal.

And then there's the money ... He said about a week before she disappeared, he overheard AJ on the phone with her bf's mom discussing a bday present for him -- a GoPro camera. He said he searched the internet for a looooong time and finally figured out what a GoPro is (bullshit, dude ... when you google GoPro, those fucking cameras are the first things that pop up). So he looked at prices, and when AJ asked him for money, he gave her that amount because he's magical and psychic, although he admits she never told him what she wanted money for and never mentioned the GoPro to him. It's just a weird, convoluted story.

His story about the cut up pieces of debit card is pinging my hinky meter, too.

That's not even all of it, but I gotta go pull a few weeds before I pick up the kiddo from preschool, haha.

If I am wrong, I will gladly eat my words, because I try to be really careful about not accusing people of stuff before they've been charged. And at first, I didn't necessarily suspect him ... even knowing his criminal history. But he just keeps running dat mouf, and every time I see/read a new interview, I become more certain he is chock full o' shit. I think he thinks he's smarter than everyone else and that he can fool everyone with all his bullshitting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Kicked a dog? No one is gonna give a shit about his kid now.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Thread Information