Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Lynn Jennifer Groesbeck (25) died after she crashed her car into a river - her baby daughter survived after spending hours in freezing conditions

Yeah my good friend offers up her aderol and xanax to pretty much anyone who she thinks needs it.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

not that i'm saying it's cool exactly to ask your doctor for drugs just to give them to someone else who can't get them from the doctor his/herself. i'm taking a class on substance abuse right now, and prescription drug abuse is huge and often leads to heroin addiction. i was just talking to someone the other day whose son was in a bad car accident and became addicted to the pills and then turned to heroin when he couldn't get them from the doctor.

chances are, the reason kat's dad can't get them anymore is because the doctor is concerned about this.

i'm just saying that admitting on the internet that you gave someone pain pills isn't earth shattering and life destroying.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    not that i'm saying it's cool exactly to ask your doctor for drugs just to give them to someone else who can't get them from the doctor his/herself. i'm taking a class on substance abuse right now, and prescription drug abuse is huge and often leads to heroin addiction. i was just talking to someone the other day whose son was in a bad car accident and became addicted to the pills and then turned to heroin when he couldn't get them from the doctor.

chances are, the reason kat's dad can't get them anymore is because the doctor is concerned about this.

i'm just saying that admitting on the internet that you gave someone pain pills isn't earth shattering and life destroying.
    Yea. We've all done the same or worse shit.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

HUGE problem here on Long Island. It usually starts with Oxys and then when they get hooked but the money runs out, they move on to heroin.

Hubby's "crazy ex" had an Oxy problem and was in the Emergency room for every little thing. By the time something bad did happen (cancer) she was red flagged as a drug seeker and no one would listen to her or properly diagnose her so she ended up self medicating (heroin).
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

unintended consequences. that sucks if doctors just assume you want the drugs and don't properly diagnose.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

unintended consequences. that sucks if doctors just assume you want the drugs and don't properly diagnose.
    But that's another risk you take with drug seeking behaviour. She did finally get properly diagnosed and is apparently clean, sans one kidney.
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

I know Tramadol is a controlled substance (used to have to log it in for work) but I don't consider it a narcotic. It's pretty hard to get high from the shit.

I used to have syringes in my car that I accidently left in my scrub pocket. A lot of students, nurses, EMTs, or anyone who works as a medical professional has them. I would like to know what size the syringe was. In vet medicine we use 1 cc's often, but in human medicine they don't, and I know people like to use that size for heroin (we had to take it out of the rooms because people would steal them).

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I know Tramadol is a controlled substance (used to have to log it in for work) but I don't consider it a narcotic. It's pretty hard to get high from the shit.
    Yeah, I got that shit with my meningitis when I was in the hospital. Because I had so much pain, they alternated drugs so they could keep me medicated as much as possible. That Tramadol was useless.

I had no idea about the packaging of drugs for transport in Colorado, either, cuz I'm a huge lame-o who doesn't drink nor do drugs.

I'm zero fun to party with.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Quote Originally Posted by Queena View Post
    Really now....and you say this on a public forum for the world to see that you illegally give narcotics to someone that they're not prescribed to? Not to mention, your doctor gives you narcotics while you're pregnant? Ashton, did you bring Punkd' back? You're high! Your doctor's wrong for giving you narcotics while you're pregnant. It explains a lot. Do you realize that this is public? You can go to jail. If what you say is true, you, your doctor, and your uncle are all breaking the law.

Drugs while pregnant are bad, mmkay?
    She just said that she doesn't take them.

A doctor gave me valium once and I gave the entire bottle of pills to a friend with high anxiety issues because they didn't do shit for me.

She just said that she doesn't take them.

A doctor gave me valium once and I gave the entire bottle of pills to a friend with high anxiety issues because they didn't do shit for me.

I've done the same. My daughter had foot surgery last year. I just fractured my hand. I've kicked her a few pills because she's on her feet all day and comes home hurting so bad that she can barely stand. Thank God she's finally found a doctor who thinks he can get whatever it is under control. We think she has a bone spur or something now. No idea. It feels like she's stepping on a sharp marble when she walks. Pretty sad shit.

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post

I used to have syringes in my car that I accidently left in my scrub pocket. A lot of students, nurses, EMTs, or anyone who works as a medical professional has them. I would like to know what size the syringe was. In vet medicine we use 1 cc's often, but in human medicine they don't, and I know people like to use that size for heroin (we had to take it out of the rooms because people would steal them).
    I hate all pain pills, but especially Tramadol. A guy I used to date did get high off of it. How? I have no idea. It freaked me out. He was hallucinating, and talking to himself or invisible people. I dumped him not long after that, because he tried to do it again, and I refused to witness that.

Everyone shares medicine. I wouldn't post about narcotics on a public forum. Who hasn't gotten a pain pill for a toothache. I took umbrage with the getting the script for you, and passing it on to someone else. Well admitting it in public. Some things shouldn't be shared with everyone.

I take tramadol frequently. I have a rare genetic type of migraine and can not take normal types of migraine medications for it which sucks. I always have my tramadol with me and it doesn't make me feel high at all.
    When I have a new bottle I've taken a few of my meds out of that bottle and put them in an empty old one or a pill case so I don't have them all with me. I won't chance them all being stolen.
    Granted, I also can't drive because when I have a migraine it affects my vision and I have no idea when when a migraine will hit me.
    That said, if I was driving they would find my medications on me. It would not harm my driving at all. Other medications would- I'm a light weight. I've carried my Mom's syringes before as she is a diabetic also so this really could make me look bad. I've never had weed on me though.
    Oh, I've had syringes on me before too for my dog's shots. Forgot about that, that hasn't been in quite a while though.

Tramadol gave me bad dreams.

I found a bottle of 100 oxycodone from a prescription from 2 years ago. I've already thrown out various other pain meds, but hubby hid the oxy from me. I'm going to have to work real hard to make him hand over the drugs for disposal. He worries something will happen and he will need them. FFS, sake doc has no problem with prescribing any drugs per request. I also found a stash of valium for when he had an MRI and he ended up with an open MRI and didn't need them. Too bad they aren't xanax. Valium sucks. I know better than to ask for xanax, it would be my pill of choice for abuse.

Mary, send them to me. I'll take care of it.

My husband gets pain pills. His doctor has a new policy. If he writes you a script for pain pills, he also requires you to get a drug test. Folks, it's getting hard to get pain pills around here. Sucks for people that legitimately need them.

My husband's doctor never gives the same pain meds for more than 30 days. Sometimes it's tramadol, sometimes hydro, sometimes oxys. He splits them up all the time. Since my husband has arthritis (pretty severe) he also requires husband to get xrays once a year on his elbows.

Anyway, I think it was a miracle this little girl survived. I'm surprised her mother could even function with all the uppers and downers she was on.

A Utah mother who died after crashing her car through the guardrail of a bridge and into an icy river was high on heroin and a cocktail of prescription drugs at the time of the crash, authorities have confirmed.
    Jennifer Lynn Groesbeck, 25, was killed after she lost control of her vehicle in Spanish Forks, Utah.
    However her 18-month-old daughter Lily was miraculously pulled alive from the partially submerged vehicle in March despite being inside for 14 hours.
    A medical examiner found a mixture of intoxicating substances in Groesbeck's system, including Clonazepam, THC, morphine, codeine and hydromorphone.
    According to Fox 13,the report also indicated the presence of 6-monoacetylmorphine-free – a finding which is indicative of heroin use.

A small bag of marijuana as well as the drug tramadol were found in the vehicle, police say.
    The medical examiner concluded Groesbeck died 'as a result of blunt force injury of the head. Other significant conditions include mixed drug intoxication.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3rw0KBf9F
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    Last edited by bermstalker; 11-19-2015 at 02:17 AM.

Holy moly! How did she even figure out how to start her car? I take a half milligram of Clonazepam and don't do much except drool on myself.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Berm, I know it sucks for those that legitimately need them but I really love how that Doctor is being careful with it. Part of the reason we have such a heroin epidemic is because of footloose and fancy free Doctors throwing pills at people like candy.

This Woman was fuuuuucked up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Holy moly! How did she even figure out how to start her car? I take a half milligram of Clonazepam and don't do much except drool on myself.
    If she was at her parents house earlier and was acting normally, I'd say she had one hell of a tolerance.

She shouldn't have been driving on all those meds. Especially not with her kid in the car.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I just came to see if there was an update on this

Wow - that is a shit ton of drugs all at once. I still feel like it was mom's ghost they heard. I feel like I've read that happening before. Ghostly looking mom appearing at the side of a road in which it scared the driver to stop, pull over and see a crashed car down an embankment and savinbg the child inside... or was that just a myth? :)

Naw, that ghost was too fucked up to appear anywhere.

That absolutely did not happen. You are confusing this case with a chapter in More Scary Stories.

Thread Information