Thread: Alicia Scott's (35) body was discovered in a lake two months after she went missing

Alicia Scott's (35) body was discovered in a lake two months after she went missing

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2015...e_went_missing

The Klamath Falls Police Department are searching for 35-year-old Alicia Christine Scott aka Alicia Jensen or Alicia Maris. Officials say Alicia went missing from the Klamath Falls, Oregon area on Thursday, January 22nd, 2015.

Alicia is described as 5?03? 140 pounds, and has medium length blonde hair.

Officials say Alicia has family in the Bend, Oregon area, but has not contacted her family since January 22nd and she does not have a lot of ties to the Klamath Falls area, but was in town for a few weeks before she went missing.

If you have any information about Alicia?s whereabouts or had recent contact with her please contact Detective Brandon Dougherty at the Klamath Falls Police Department, 541-883-5336.

Anonymous information can left at the Klamath Falls Police Tip-line at 541-883-5334

http://kobi5.com/news/item/klamath-f...l#.VPfKUfmUeCl

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Pretty girl, and she and the hubby appear to have 6 kids. Hellll to the no!
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Now go fuck yourself.

I would run away if I had that many kids, too....

I was looking at her pictures, and the older ones have a baby girl in a red dress in them. In the recent pics there is no little girl I guess she passed away.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Dead.

http://www.ktvz.com/news/Body-of-mis...-lake/32054172

A mother and daughter out canoeing on a lake in Klamath Falls discovered the remains of a 35-year-old woman with Central Oregon ties who disappeared two months ago, police said Friday.

The body of Alicia Christine Scott was found near the shoreline of Lake Euwana, the headwaters of the Klamath River in Klamath Falls, said police Lt. Ryan Brosterhous. The Klamath County Sheriff’s Office dive team recovered the remains, family members were notified and a positive identification has been made, he said.

Earlier this month, police had requested the public’s help in finding Scott, who also was known as Alicia Jensen or Alicia Marris, who went missing in the Klamath Falls area on Jan. 22.

Brosterhous said Scott had family in the Bend area, and her mother lives in Gilchrist, but none had heard from her since that day over two months ago. She was not known to have a lot of ties to the Klamath Falls area but was believed to have been in town for a few weeks before she disappeared.

The cause of death and time frame is unknown, pending an autopsy, Brosterhous said.

Brosterhous said the area of the lake also was being searched for any more clues into what happened, as well as talking with people who frequent the area for any more information.

Meanwhile, police investigating the circumstances of her disappearance and death are still seeking information from the public. Anyone who has information that could help with the case was asked to call the Klamath Falls Police Department at 541-883-5336. Anonymous information can be left at the department’s tip line at 541-883-5334.

Meanwhile, a fund has been established to help the family with burial expenses and for the education of the five children Scott leaves behind, at http://www.gofundme.com/kd4110-gmail-com

Sort of an update:

An autopsy was performed Tuesday at an Oregon State Police facility in Central Point. According to Lt. Rob Dentinger, Klamath Falls Police Department, the results were inconclusive. As of Thursday, how Scott actually died remains undetermined. Dentinger said the body was in the water for a protracted period of time, which deteriorated the condition of any evidence present.

Dentinger noted that the autopsy procedure could not determine exactly how long Scott’s body had been in the water, either.
    https://www.heraldandnews.com/news/a...8d65f847f.html

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

Thread Information