Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Karla Homolka discussion thread

Re: Karla Homolka let her fiance rape her 15 yr old sister..during which, she di

http://p070.ezboard.com/Pact-with-the-devil-PICTURES/fwatchingkarlahomolkafrm6.showMessage?topicID=274. topic
    Her poor sister.  :(

Re: Karla Homolka let her fiance rape her 15 yr old sister..during which, she di

I never understood the TEALE thingie. The book I read never explained it. There was only one small reference to it. 
    A loaf of bread, a container of milk, and a stick of butter.

Homolka's Perversity Has A Name

Rosie DiManno
    Toronto Star
    April 2000

I'd almost run out of words to describe Karla Homolka.
    Hell, it's been six years and miles of copy.

But recently I stumbled on a psychosexual term that fits the bitch perfctly: paraphiliac.

A person whose sexual conduct is generally considered unacceptable by society.Erotic interests that can result from hostilities nurtured in childhood(The Freudian View) or learned behavior (the environmental behaviorist's view).

Say, strangling your partner to achieve sexual stimulation. Rape. Voyeurism.Bondage.The whole cornucopia of deviant sexual acts, and the compulsion to recreate those situations--as serial sexual murderers do-- in order to achieve even a modicum of arousal.

It's a description that fits Paul Bernardo too, admittedly.This was most apparent in the sexual tapes that were played in open court at Bernardo's 1995 murder trial--the video evidence of Bernardo and Homolka having consensual sex , his pathetically dysfunctional penis, her increasingly manic efforts to induce orgasm, dressing up as her dead little sister for his pleasure,the way he held Tammy Homolka's picture against Karla's face.

None of it explains why Mr. and Mrs. Creepo committed those heinous crimes against Tammy and Leslie Mahaffy and Kristen French.But there is some small comfort in knowing that there is a medical definition for their perverse character.

Further, in discovering this criminal perversity is not so very unusual, except that the case studies in the medical literature deal almost exclusively with men.

In this sense, Karla is an anamoly.

While the term paraphilia does not appear in the 535 page defence brief released by the courts on Thursday at Ken Murray's obstruction of justice trial in St. Catharines, the documents provide a motherlode of behind the scenes material amassed while Murray and his assistants were still representing Bernardo.

There's a natural Homolka thrust to the brief, which is understandable,since Murray was casting about for a way to minimize Bernardo's responsibility in the murders of French and Mahaffy. He was hoping to get at least one of the first degree murder charges ratcheted down to a lesser offence.That's why,Murray told the court , he'd held onto those sex-torture tapes for 17 months--hoping to spring them on Homolka at a preliminary inquiry(which never took place when the Ministry of the Attorney General proceeded with a preferred indictment).

But there's evidence enough here of Homolka's chillingly cavalier attitude toward the deaths of those three girls--Tammy,Leslie, Kristen--and her cunning efforts to give police investigators not a shred more than they needed to prosecute Bernardo,certainly not if it would make her immediate"Sweetheart Deal" prospects more dicey.Hence Homolka omitting any reference to the sexual assault on a drugged Jane Doe--until she got wind of the fact her invlovement in that assault was on the tapes that were finally turned over to the cops by Murray's replacement, John Rosen. That ,of course, prompted the head smacking repressed memory and Homolka's oopsie letter to her own lawyer, George Walker;"Hi, I'm having a major problem. I've remembered something..."

No stupid girl, she , Homolka realized her plea bargain deal was on shaky ground if the Crown determined that she'd lied or withheld pertinent details in her earlier interviews ;"I have to tell them but what if they nail me for this too? Can you do something to make sure they don't ?...I feel guilty and I have to get it off my conscience. Thanks George. I feel like I'm going crazy. Karla."

Allow me to suggest that Karla was never , not for one moment, crazy. Not in a mentally incapacitated sense. And most certainly not in an abused spouse syndrome sense.

As she wrote to a friend after Bernardo's arrest;"I'm not afraid he'll tell any of my secrets.He has everything to lose on 2 things and a lot to lose on a third."

Leslie, Kristen, Tammy.

Just things to this cold-blooded she devil

[quote author=turtlenads link=topic=6366.msg476509#msg476509 date=1185685657]
    I never understood the TEALE thingie. The book I read never explained it. There was only one small reference to it. 
    [/quote]

Me neither.

She now goes by the name Leanne Teale when she legally changed it. Her ex-husband Paul Bernardo also changed his name to Paul Teale.

Edit:
      May 15, 1992 - Paul and Karla apply to have their names legally changed from Bernardo to Teale Bernardo wants to have an Anglo-Saxon sounding last name and he also wants to disavow himself from his illegitimate heritage (Kenneth Bernardo was not his real father) The name Teale is taken from the name of a fictional serial killer in the 1988 movie Criminal Law

http://www.francesfarmersrevenge.com/stuff/badgirls/homolkatimeline.htm

[quote author=WooFrigginHoo link=topic=6366.msg476523#msg476523 date=1185686238]
    Me neither.

She now goes by the name Leanne Teale when she legally changed it. Her ex-husband Paul Bernardo also changed his name to Paul Teale.

[/quote]

The only thing I could gather was that they wanted to be some dream couple with the last name Teale. But I can't find where they got that name from, if anywhere.

If she was so against Paul, why would she change her name to that??

Re: Karla Homolka let her fiance rape her 15 yr old sister..during which, she died

She's a stupid cunt bitch and always will be.  She should have been left in jail. Or better yet, killed. She'll fuck up and either attack or kill another one day.  I'm sure it's not in the too distant future.
    I don't enter into mental warfare with morons.  It's immoral and unethical.  They have no ammunition.  AIDA convention regulations, article VII, Paragraph XII  

Re: Karla Homolka let her fiance rape her 15 yr old sister..during which, she died

As I recall, the Teale thing was from a Kevin Bacon movie that Paul was particularly enamored of, the name of it escapes me right now, but I believe Bacon played a serial killer in it. In the film, the character's last hame was Thiel, Paul decided to change the spelling to Teale because he liked it better.
    <br /><br />I guess I&#39;ll never understand.

[quote author=MartiniM link=topic=6366.msg476748#msg476748 date=1185730658]
    As I recall, the Teale thing was from a Kevin Bacon movie that Paul was particularly enamored of, the name of it escapes me right now, but I believe Bacon played a serial killer in it. In the film, the character's last hame was Thiel, Paul decided to change the spelling to Teale because he liked it better.
    [/quote]

Ahhh. That makes sense.

:-o

Paul and Karla put a picture of themselves in Tammy's casket at the service?!?

I can understand at the time, wanting to keep up appearances, but that takes BALLS. When police exhumed the body, their parents told the police not to put the picture back in the casket, good for them.
    With all this talk of thinking outside the box, I am beginning to wonder what&#039;s left inside the box. -Me

[quote author=JustGretch link=topic=6366.msg476780#msg476780 date=1185733978]

I can understand at the time, wanting to keep up appearances, but that takes BALLS. When police exhumed the body, their parents told the police not to put the picture back in the casket, good for them.
    [/quote]

Yeah, and a &quot;death letter&quot; or some shit.
    Crazies.

Leanne Teale

That's a fucking insult. Bitch! It's too closely resembled to my first name.

[quote author=JustGretch link=topic=6366.msg476780#msg476780 date=1185733978]

[/quote]

That was certainly ballsy. Unbelievable. Her parents did the right thing.

[quote author=nerysinci link=topic=6366.msg476506#msg476506 date=1185685584]
    Lol.

GROSS!! How people can idolize these sick fucks is beyond me.&nbsp;
    [/quote]

Yeah, it kind of scares me. I know of an address where you can write Richard Ramirez in prison. Apparently he gets tons of fan mail. He actually got married while in prison. I just don't get it.

Karla is typical of someone with antisocial personality disorder. I believe that women are prone to having APD just as much as men, which most clinical sociologists differ on, but I believe it manifests itself in different ways. Not all people with APD turn into serial killers, but it usually manifests itself in criminal conduct. I have found that women with APD typically become pathological liars or prone to stealing, and men usually become more violent. I think that her involvement with Paul, who was another one with this disorder, made her progress into more violent territories, which she may not have done on her own, but she certainly didn't mind being violent or hurting others once the deed was done. She has no regard for the welfare of others. I fear for her baby. I know that APD is believed by some sociologists to be hereditary. I would argue that it may not be biological, but a learned behavior. I really hope that this baby turns out better than its mother. People with APD do not suddenly change or rehabilitate, even if they refrain from violence. They don't suddenly start feeling remorse or shame. She may be able to keep from violence since she no longer has the catalyst, but I guarantee you she does not cry for her victims at night.

[quote author=elegantlybound link=topic=6366.msg494328#msg494328 date=1186796657]

Yeah, it kind of scares me. I know of an address where you can write Richard Ramirez in prison. Apparently he gets tons of fan mail. He actually got married while in prison. I just don't get it.
    [/quote]

Evidently it's cool to murder people duh.&nbsp; :P&nbsp;
    xox
    Play em' off keyboard cat.

Karla Homolka

I remember seeing this case on autopsy. They showed portions of the tape where they raped her sister. It was heavily edited but you knew what was going on. I couldnt sleep that night.

While her sister and 2 other girls(and maybe more victims who knows) are dead at the hands of her and her husband, Karla is remarried with a kid. She helped robbed those girls the chance to have families of their own but she gets to have one. Yeah, justice was well served.

Re: Karla Homolka

[quote author=electricalst0rm link=topic=6366.msg706104#msg706104 date=1201066383]
    I remember seeing this case on autopsy. They showed portions of the tape where they raped her sister. It was heavily edited but you knew what was going on. I couldnt sleep that night.

While her sister and 2 other girls(and maybe more victims who knows) are dead at the hands of her and her husband, Karla is remarried with a kid. She helped robbed those girls the chance to have families of their own but she gets to have one. Yeah, justice was well served.
    [/quote]

I read a book on her and her husband a long time ago... She should've never gotten out but I think she tried to use battered wives syndrome or whatever..No matter what how could you do that to your own sister?

Karla Homolka let her fiance rape her 15 year old sister..during which, she died

She gave evidence against her husband and admitted to having a role in exchange for a plea deal. This was before the police found the tapes and I guess they needed her testimony so they made a deal with the devil. Had the tapes been found before that, she would probably be rotting in prison today.

Yeah because she helped him abduct another girl and did the same thing..Who knows..People are freakin crazy lol

[quote author=Resident_Queer link=topic=6366.msg706111#msg706111 date=1201066880]
    Yeah because she helped him abduct another girl and did the same thing..Who knows..People are freakin crazy lol
    [/quote]

2 others.

I live in Southern Ontario and when I was 11 (right around the time EVERYONE was talking about this on the news), I went on a 3 day camping trip with my grade 6 class, and in the lunchroom of the camp, all the people who had ever worked at the camp had written their names on the wall. Paul Bernardo's name was on the wall! We all knew who he was and we were all VERY creeped out by it. The next year, my class went back for a 1 day trip and the name was gone. My mom read one of the books on his crimes and it actually named that camp as a place he worked.

[quote author=HyperU2 link=topic=6366.msg706230#msg706230 date=1201071711]
    2 others.
    [/quote]

Plus he was the Scarborough Rapist before he even met Karla.

[quote author=delta9 link=topic=6366.msg706955#msg706955 date=1201123245]
    Plus he was the Scarborough Rapist before he even met Karla.
    [/quote]

Did you ever see the composite sketch of the Scarborough Rapist?
    It was DEAD ON.

[quote author=turtlenads link=topic=6366.msg707101#msg707101 date=1201130930]
    Did you ever see the composite sketch of the Scarborough Rapist?
    It was DEAD ON.
    [/quote]

I want to seeeeeeeeee. I know I saw it when I was little, because this shit was ALLLL over the news, since Ontario is right next door.

Thread Information