Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Karla Homolka discussion thread

Re: Karla Homolka let her fiance rape her 15 yr old sister..during which, she di

[quote author=Bella22 link=topic=6366.msg359949#msg359949 date=1179178068]
    She choked on her vomit, that's how she died.

Yeah I heard all the disgusting acts they did to the victims, they used instruments to rape their victims, sick.

More info  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karla_Homolka
    [/quote]

Karla herself was on video masturbating with house hold objects...a bottle wrapped in wire...So it's not that shocking that they would use them on the victims too...
    You remember me as Sheilamadrie......Add me as a friend on myspace so you can talk shit about me on my page when I die..

Re: Karla Homolka let her fiance rape her 15 yr old sister..during which, she di

[quote author=Bella22 link=topic=6366.msg359949#msg359949 date=1179178068]
    She choked on her vomit, that's how she died.

Yeah I heard all the disgusting acts they did to the victims, they used instruments to rape their victims, sick.
    [/quote]

where did you read about that? i thought i knew everything on this case, but appearantly i don't  :|
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.<br />&nbsp; &nbsp; <br />&nbsp; &nbsp; Euripides (484 BC - 406 BC), The Bacchae, circa 407 B.C.

[quote author=idiomatic_german link=topic=6366.msg361037#msg361037 date=1179236822]
    where did you read about that? i thought i knew everything on this case, but appearantly i don't&nbsp; :|
    [/quote]

I think it's in the link I provided ^. Lol you fascinated about this case? Yeah I read up a lot about it.

[Edit] More info on her husband Paul Benardo, since he attributed to her craziness in some way...

- His dad was a pedophile and a serial Peeping Tom, he molested his own daughter. Like father like son, except the murder part.

- He was very intelligent, went to the University of Toronto, the most prestigious University in Canada. He worked at PriceWaterHouseCooper.

- He committed multiple rapes before the murders, labelled as the ''Scarborough Rapist''.

- When Karla was released, he resents the publicity she received. He blamed her for the murders.

Re: Karla Homolka let her fiance rape her 15 yr old sister..during which, she died

[quote author=SOAD link=topic=6366.msg359727#msg359727 date=1179165644]
    I think it was actually Paul who was angry coz Karla wasnt a virgin when they got together....so she arranged him to take her little sisters V as a gift to him
    [/quote]

Ah, that's right!

Sorry to bump a thread, but....

I was doing a Google Images search for &quot;White Trash Barbie&quot; and pictures of Karla showed up. It made me laugh, and think of MDS.
    With all this talk of thinking outside the box, I am beginning to wonder what&#039;s left inside the box. -Me

[quote author=JustGretch link=topic=6366.msg377694#msg377694 date=1180037348]
    Sorry to bump a thread, but....

I was doing a Google Images search for &quot;White Trash Barbie&quot; and pictures of Karla showed up. It made me laugh, and think of MDS.
    [/quote]

&nbsp; So....what the hell were you googling &quot;white trash barbie&quot; images for anyways??? Just curious, not really my business...but now I am wondering!&nbsp; :lol:

[quote author=death roe link=topic=6366.msg378807#msg378807 date=1180093712]
    &nbsp; So....what the hell were you googling &quot;white trash barbie&quot; images for anyways??? Just curious, not really my business...but now I am wondering!&nbsp; :lol:
    [/quote]

well, there is a new Britney spears album coming out.

[quote author=death roe link=topic=6366.msg378807#msg378807 date=1180093712]
    [/quote]

A friend of mine and I are forever referring to each other as Huntington Beach Barbie and Riverside Barbie, where we live. I totally don't even remember how it started, but now, we're such dorks that we can't stop. Riverside is kind of, icky, to say the least. So, I needed a pic of a white trash Barbie for her MySpace. :) Sorry it's not more exciting than that.&nbsp; :lol:
    With all this talk of thinking outside the box, I am beginning to wonder what&#039;s left inside the box. -Me

Bumping thread because I just watched the movie.&nbsp; Has anyone else seen it yet?

Both of them have evil eyes!

Hospital probes allegation nurses refused care to pregnant Homolka
    Story here:
    http://www.canada.com/nationalpost/story.html?id=e2e18bf5-d703-4124-bf7b-c82f1d085b90&amp;k=37794

A whole forum dedicated to Karla:
    http://p070.ezboard.com/Watching-Karla-Homolka/bwatchingkarlahomolka

Old news, but first I've read it:

By Alan Cairns and Brodie Fenlon

Toronto Sun

LONGUEUIL, Que. - A Montreal-area man who secretly employed Karla Homolka at his hardware store to see if he either could rehabilitate her or get &quot;the truth&quot; from her says he has evidence she has breached at least two release conditions.

Richer Lapointe, 39, says he will provide Ontario and Quebec prosecutors with evidence that he says shows Homolka was in contact with at least one and possibly four violent criminals who are either still in prison or have been released from prison.

And Lapointe said that Homolka broke another condition when - without his knowledge of her conditions - he left her alone in his store with his sons, aged 9 and 14.

Lapointe also said:

-She loved shopping for stylish clothes.

-She wanted to buy nice dresses.

-She saw herself as having to look sexual.

-&quot;She has three personalities,&quot; Lapointe said.

&quot;She really loves herself ... better than what she sees in the mirror. Her body has to be perfect. Everything has to be perfect. She only thinks about her. Her environment is important ... but it only has to be good for her.&quot;

Lapointe once suggested to Homolka that she would manage a store for him and she could invite all of her friends to a party.

&quot;She didn't want that. She likes to keep her friends one on one.&quot;

He said while Homolka gave him her rapt attention on matters dealing with her own welfare, her eyes seemed to glaze over when &quot;we were talking about blah, blah, blah.&quot;

&quot;She is like a bee, jumping to every flower.&quot;

She went by the name &quot;Emilie&quot; and wore a bracelet bearing that name to remind herself.

And wherever she went, she carried along her best friend - a small spaniel pup she named Maggie - in either her arms or in a tiny puppy cage.

Lapointe said that during in-depth discussions in her three weeks of employment with him, Homolka:

-Asked him to help her find temporary refuge for a son of a convicted killer.

- Told him that she cooked a week's worth of meals for her boyfriend in Laval -- a boyfriend who Lapointe believes is imprisoned killer Jean-Paul Gerbet.

- Suggested she had been in touch with another imprisoned killer whom she befriended in a western prison and a recently released inmate in Quebec.

- Was enjoying social outings with two guards whom she befriended at Joliette prison.

Lapointe described Homolka's behaviour at the sight of a 19-year-old sales clerk as &quot;trembling&quot; with excitement.

HOPES TO MARRY

He also said that Homolka accidentally dropped an explicit photograph of a naked woman with her legs spread on the floor of his store while showing him a personal photo album that contained pictures of her parents, her sister and her nephew.

He asserted that Homolka told him she was a lesbian but that she also liked guys and one day hopes to marry and have children.

Homolka, 35, has been underground in Montreal since she was released from prison July 5. She served 12 years for manslaughter for her part in ex-husband Paul Bernardo's sex slayings of Kristen French, 15, and Leslie Mahaffy, 14, and the fatal drug rape of Homolka's youngest sister, Tammy, 15.

After her imprisonment in 1993, Homolka was segregated at Kingston's now-closed Prison For Women until 1997, when she was transferred to Joliette in Quebec.

At Joliette, Homolka began a lesbian relationship with a butch lesbian named Lynda Veronneau. The relationship, which lasted until early 2000, cast Homolka's denials of lesbianism into doubt.

Veronneau suggested in an earlier interview with Sun Media that Homolka is not a &quot;true&quot; lesbian.

Homolka dumped Veronneau when she began what the National Parole Board would call an &quot;emotional and sexual&quot; relationship with Gerbet.

A former inmate pal of Homolka's told Sun Media that Homolka fell head over heels for Gerbet after the two met in the Ste-Anne-des-Plaines prison library.

FONDLED GERBET

The inmate said Homolka and Gerbet not only swapped underwear and letters by hiding the articles in library books, but that Homolka also sexually fondled Gerbet through a gap in the fence in the prison exercise yard.

Homolka told doctors that she had kissed Gerbet and that she had a photograph of him.

The family of Gerbet's victim - his ex-girlfriend Cathy Carretta - warn that Gerbet is a dominating, manipulative and possessive man and that the killer couple's bizarre union could spell disaster.

Lapointe was flabbergasted when Homolka accidentally dropped the photo of the naked woman on the floor while showing him family photos.

He said that Homolka's obvious interest in young women is frightening, given her crimes.

Throughout hours and hours of discussions, Lapointe noted, Homolka &quot;never, never, never, never, never, never mentioned sorrow for her sister Tammy.

&quot;It's as if she vanished away,&quot; Lapointe said.

&quot;Inside of me, I wanted to say 'What about your sister, Tammy?' ... but I didn't want to put the knife in the wound.&quot;

When Lapointe confronted Homolka one day about her conditions to stay away from &quot;Jane Doe,&quot; Homolka finally confirmed the girl's first name to him.

Lapointe said that Homolka looked down and clenched her fists.

&quot;Well, she's still alive,&quot; Lapointe recalled Homolka saying.

Lapointe said he is going public with his information on Homolka because he feels there is something that is &quot;unresolved&quot; about her case.

Well, it is the Sun, so who knows how much truth it contains.

And her inmate pen-pal is so fugly:
    http://p070.ezboard.com/fwatchingkarlahomolkafrm32.showMessage?topicID=4.t opic

Haven't seen the movie. Not sure if I want to. I grew up in Buffalo, and this case was in the news ALL THE TIME when it was going on, since we are just over the border. They both make me fucking sick. I cannot imagine EVER letting anyone near my little sister like that. If my bf ever asked me that, I'd get him on tape saying that shit about wanting me to give him her virginity, give it to the cops, and get that freak out of my life. Karla has something fucking wrong with her and I'm pissed that she is free.

I haven't seen the movie, either. I read one of the books, &quot;Deadly Innocence&quot;. They were not only murderers and rapists, they were douches in general.
    A loaf of bread, a container of milk, and a stick of butter.

crazy website.

Re: Karla Homolka let her fiance rape her 15 yr old sister..during which, she died

She sure did gain a bunch of weight while in prison.
    http://p070.ezboard.com/Scanned-Images-Of-Karla-Homolka/fwatchingkarlahomolkafrm32.showMessage?topicID=2.t opic

[quote author=delta9 link=topic=6366.msg476467#msg476467 date=1185684553]

crazy website.
    [/quote]

I don't understand yet. Are they for or against Karla?

just found karla fan clubs.&nbsp; :|

[quote author=WooFrigginHoo link=topic=6366.msg476471#msg476471 date=1185684754]
    She sure did gain a bunch of weight while in prison.
    http://p070.ezboard.com/Scanned-Images-Of-Karla-Homolka/fwatchingkarlahomolkafrm32.showMessage?topicID=2.t opic

[/quote]

She's still got those dead fucking eyes. :shudder:

[quote author=delta9 link=topic=6366.msg476478#msg476478 date=1185684814]
    just found karla fan clubs.&nbsp; :|
    [/quote]

EW please tell me you are kidding.&nbsp; :-o

Karla Homolka, like all women, is innocent of her crimes. All women, from Countess Erzsébet Báthory to Aileen Wuornos to Susan Smith to Andrea Yates to Paris Hilton to Brandy to Brenda Dickson to First Lady Laura Bush, are automatically exonerated of any &quot;crimes&quot; they may have committed as any actions of theirs are solely reactionary responses women were driven to commit by the abusive, coercive and controlling treatment at the hands of men.

Men are the world's true and only criminals, and women who have been convicted of crimes and who are serving prison sentences are the victims of unjust and sexist legal systems.

Join us as we unite in our fight to free all imprisoned women and to restore their good names from further victimization.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/KarlaHomolkaFanClub/
    &nbsp;

[quote author=delta9 link=topic=6366.msg476484#msg476484 date=1185684926]
    [
    Join us as we unite in our fight to free all imprisoned women and to restore their good names from further victimization. [/i]

&nbsp;
    [/quote]

So, is it a bunch of bull-dykes or what?

[quote author=delta9 link=topic=6366.msg476484#msg476484 date=1185684926]
    Karla Homolka, like all women, is innocent of her crimes. All women, from Countess Erzsébet Báthory to Aileen Wuornos to Susan Smith to Andrea Yates to Paris Hilton to Brandy to Brenda Dickson to First Lady Laura Bush, are automatically exonerated of any &quot;crimes&quot; they may have committed as any actions of theirs are solely reactionary responses women were driven to commit by the abusive, coercive and controlling treatment at the hands of men.

Men are the world's true and only criminals, and women who have been convicted of crimes and who are serving prison sentences are the victims of unjust and sexist legal systems.

Join us as we unite in our fight to free all imprisoned women and to restore their good names from further victimization.

&nbsp;
    [/quote]

Holy shit.

Erzebet Bathory killed a bazillion young girls and bathed in their blood, to remain youthful (or so I've read).

Aileen Wuornos? Killed a whole fucking lotta men.

Andrea Yates fucking murdered her defenseless children.

Paris is guilty of being a fucking moron, and DUI.

Brandy? Killed someone bc texting was more important than keeping her eyes on the road.

And I don't know who Brenda is, and Laura married a moron.

I scare people sometimes bc I know a lot about serial killers and shit like that. Case in point. I didn't even have to look Erzebet or anyone else up, lol.

[quote author=nerysinci link=topic=6366.msg476490#msg476490 date=1185685096]
    Holy shit.

Erzebet Bathory killed a bazillion young girls and bathed in their blood, to remain youthful (or so I've read).

Aileen Wuornos? Killed a whole fucking lotta men.

Andrea Yates fucking murdered her defenseless children.

Paris is guilty of being a fucking moron, and DUI.

Brandy? Killed someone bc texting was more important than keeping her eyes on the road.

And I don't know who Brenda is, and Laura married a moron.

I scare people sometimes bc I know a lot about serial killers and shit like that. Case in point. I didn't even have to look Erzebet up, lol.
    [/quote]

Brandy's not dead.

[quote author=delta9 link=topic=6366.msg476494#msg476494 date=1185685202]
    Brandy's not dead.
    [/quote]

Uh. I know...I didn't say she was.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar

[quote author=nerysinci link=topic=6366.msg476480#msg476480 date=1185684862]
    EW please tell me you are kidding.&nbsp; :-o
    [/quote]
    Male serial killers get fan mail and even marriage proposals all the time.
    Charlie Manson still gets written to, and don't get me started on Robert Chambers.

Hell, I would be surprised if these women DIDN'T haven fans.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

[quote author=nerysinci link=topic=6366.msg476496#msg476496 date=1185685252]
    Uh. I know...I didn't say she was.
    [/quote]

:lol: oops. I'm tired.

Here's a Paul Bernardo fan club. I'm sure you, jesserz and wick will have a fun time.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/paul-teale/

[quote author=delta9 link=topic=6366.msg476503#msg476503 date=1185685516]
    :lol: oops. I'm tired.

Here's a Paul Bernardo fan club. I'm sure you, jesserz and wick will have a fun time.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/paul-teale/
    [/quote]

Lol.

GROSS!! How people can idolize these sick fucks is beyond me.&nbsp;

Thread Information