Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Karla Homolka discussion thread

Re: Karla Homolka let her fiance rape her 15 yr old sister..during which, she di

[quote author=delta9 link=topic=6366.msg277604#msg277604 date=1176043879]
    It's a boy!

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/montreal/story/2007/02/13/homolka-baby.html

This all happened where I live.
    [/quote]

I can't decide if her having a boy is better or worse than her having a girl  :|

I saw this on Autopsy too.  She is just sick.

Also, Dr. Baden is awesome!

[quote author=MartiniM link=topic=6366.msg280526#msg280526 date=1176181876]
    As I recall, and I'm sure delta will clarify, there was a complete media blackout in Canada at the time of the trials. My ex is from Montreal, and he said that every time news stations from outside of Canada would go to talk about the case, the screen would go black.
    [/quote]

WHOA!  :-o  I was just saying that I want to move to Canada, but now I'm not so sure.  Well, there's always the internet.

[quote author=DoNotDisturb link=topic=6366.msg285679#msg285679 date=1176373741]
    Pissed my cousin's wife right off that she was struggling to pay her way, and Karla gets a free ride.  Punishment, yeah 
    [/quote]

:-o  WTF?!?!  That's bullshit!

Re: Karla Homolka let her fiance rape her 15 yr old sister..during which, she di

hahahaha that chick from That 70's Show played Karla in this movie..
    http://www.crimelibrary.com/serial_k...rnardo/36.html

[quote author=Hotsauce McGilacuty link=topic=6366.msg351545#msg351545 date=1178825291]
    hahahaha that chick from That 70's Show played Karla in this movie..
    http://www.crimelibrary.com/serial_k...rnardo/36.html
    [/quote]
    Yeah, that's crazy, I read that one. This whole thing gives me the creeps, anyway. I can't believe she has a kid now!

Re: Karla Homolka let her fiance rape her 15 yr old sister..during which, she died

yeah i remember this one.. I love "autopsy".. it one of my all time favorites to watch  :2thescream:... yeah i also remember when they showed theevideo of when the sis dressed up like the younger sister for her fiance can have a fanasy moment.. and this was after she died.. sick...

[quote author=GothaBella link=topic=6366.msg301759#msg301759 date=1177013704]
    She certainly looks WAY different than she did back then.
    [/quote]

She did not age well in prison. She looks much older than she really is. I've always though she had evil eyes, like Diane Downs. If you have ever read Small Sacrifices, Ann Rule talks a lot about Diane Downs' eyes and they really are spooky. Karla, same thing.

I read the book Andrea mentioned and it is disturbing, even to someone who has read a lot of true crime. Quite detailed. It does a good job of really personalizing the victims, more so than most books of its type.

I am not so sure about her not hooking up with another Paul. Might not be as extreme as him but I can't imagine a "normal" guy wanting to be with her. Especially since I thought she was majorly persona non grata in Canada. I mean how do you take Karla Homolka home to mom and dad? I think she's majorly manipulative and scary and I'm willing to bet it's more noticeable now that she's lost some of her youthful "charms."

Re: Karla Homolka let her fiance rape her 15 yr old sister..during which, she died

[quote author=DoNotDisturb link=topic=6366.msg285679#msg285679 date=1176373741]
    I agree with those who say she isn't normal.  There's no line she won't cross...no boundaries for this girl. 

The Toronto Sun says her fiance just wants people to leave her alone, she's paid her debt to society...blahblahblah 

My cousin's wife took a summer course at Queen's University, and Incarcerated Karla was in her class.  She had two male guards with her while she was in class, and two female guards to stay in an on-campus cottage with her.  There was a separate cottage for the male guards of course.  Pissed my cousin's wife right off that she was struggling to pay her way, and Karla gets a free ride.  Punishment, yeah 
    [/quote]

She seems to have no "emotional intelligence," no empathy. I can't see someone like that being a good mom.

[quote author=pixelcat13 link=topic=6366.msg351945#msg351945 date=1178840897]
    She did not age well in prison. She looks much older than she really is. I've always though she had evil eyes, like Diane Downs. If you have ever read Small Sacrifices, Ann Rule talks a lot about Diane Downs' eyes and they really are spooky. Karla, same thing.

I read the book Andrea mentioned and it is disturbing, even to someone who has read a lot of true crime. Quite detailed. It does a good job of really personalizing the victims, more so than most books of its type.

I am not so sure about her not hooking up with another Paul. Might not be as extreme as him but I can't imagine a "normal" guy wanting to be with her. Especially since I thought she was majorly persona non grata in Canada. I mean how do you take Karla Homolka home to mom and dad? I think she's majorly manipulative and scary and I'm willing to bet it's more noticeable now that she's lost some of her youthful "charms."
    [/quote]
    You are right on the money with that one...I mean how do you take that home? Or even in public for that matter?

imagine to grow up and find out that your mom is a sadistic killer

:-o
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.<br />&nbsp; &nbsp; <br />&nbsp; &nbsp; Euripides (484 BC - 406 BC), The Bacchae, circa 407 B.C.

SOAD

[quote author=Goolia link=topic=6366.msg284899#msg284899 date=1176353671]

Except maybe one trait/aspect of her personality - her sexual preferences. Karla isn't just more &quot;kinky&quot; than your average person. You mention that she could have found another guy when she found out that Paul was a sick pervert. But the point is, she LIKED the fact that he was a rapist - it actually turned her ON, not off.

[/quote]

Just goes to prove the point that hot women always love alpha males........hence the reason I always take roofies to the pub and failing that I hide in the bushes with a billy-club, lol j/k

The Law and Order based on this was awesome, even though the actress playing the Karla character was that bag o' bones from Gray's Anatomy.

ew, ellen pompeo? she's so nasty. i was just badmouthing her in the hot chix thread.
    [quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=4526.msg172502#msg172502 date=1170561506]<br />How can you have any lack of love for SG!?!?<br /><br />I tink shes more kewler then most!<br />[/quote]

[quote author=saidgrace link=topic=6366.msg359636#msg359636 date=1179160990]
    ew, ellen pompeo? she's so nasty. i was just badmouthing her in the hot chix thread.
    [/quote]

I got your back there.&nbsp; Her mouth is like a sucker fish and you can play the xylophone on her ribcage.

This whole thing is disturbing. But the part that kills me...is her sister... Karlas a fucking sick bitch..
    You remember me as Sheilamadrie......Add me as a friend on myspace so you can talk shit about me on my page when I die..

I have been following this case for some time because it's so close to home. As far as I remember (don't site me on this), Karla was jealous of Paul's attraction to her sister, yet she would have done anything to keep him happy, like drugging her sister and letting Paul rape her. This just sickens me, but I can't seem to get away from the story.

It's lovely to see how Karla was 'treated' in prison. As I recall, she even found herself a mate (female). Yeah, because that's real justice.

SOAD

I think it was actually Paul who was angry coz Karla wasnt a virgin when they got together....so she arranged him to take her little sisters V as a gift to him

[quote author=SOAD link=topic=6366.msg359727#msg359727 date=1179165644]
    I think it was actually Paul who was angry coz Karla wasnt a virgin when they got together....so she arranged him to take her little sisters V as a gift to him
    [/quote]

Yeah that's how I read it too.
    You remember me as Sheilamadrie......Add me as a friend on myspace so you can talk shit about me on my page when I die..

[quote author=SOAD link=topic=6366.msg359727#msg359727 date=1179165644]
    [/quote]

Yep, straight from crimelibrary

there are rumours that she murdered her sister intentionally by an overdose.
    because she was jealous that her freaky fiance was so obsessed with her sister. i mean, he even went into her room, masturbated when she was sleeping.

i guess that this rumour might be true.
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.<br />&nbsp; &nbsp; <br />&nbsp; &nbsp; Euripides (484 BC - 406 BC), The Bacchae, circa 407 B.C.

Yeah that's true. The sister was only 15 when she was drugged, raped by both of them. She died from the overdose, I don't think she intentionally killed her.

Yeah he masturbated while she was asleep and did it next to her pillow or something, it's really disgusting.

Karla's defense was that he physically and emotionally abused her, she reported him after he beat her up so badly she was hospitalized.

I can't believe they filmed all their sex acts with their victims, I think the police destroyed all the tapes, which is a good thing.

It's weird, they look like a 'normal' couple, but then again the 'normal' ones are the most dangerous (Ted Bundy anyone?)

Sorry if this was repeated I haven't read the whole posts. I was fascinated with this one.

i also can't forget about this one... it always comes to my mind when i wonder how sick and gruesome some people actually are.

[quote author=Bella22 link=topic=6366.msg359832#msg359832 date=1179171293]
    Yeah that's true. The sister was only 15 when she was drugged, raped by both of them. She died from the overdose, I don't think she intentionally killed her.

Yeah he masturbated while she was asleep and did it next to her pillow or something, it's really disgusting.

Karla's defense was that he physically and emotionally abused her, she reported him after he beat her up so badly she was hospitalized.

I can't believe they filmed all their sex acts with their victims, I think the police destroyed all the tapes, which is a good thing.

It's weird, they look like a 'normal' couple, but then again the 'normal' ones are the most dangerous (Ted Bundy anyone?)

Sorry if this was repeated I haven't read the whole posts. I was fascinated with this one.

[/quote]

She used a chemical that she got from her job at a veterinary clinic. It was only supposed to knock her sister out for a while but ended up killing her.

I think the tapes are destroyed, but on them Paul Bernardo was defecating on his victims.

[quote author=delta9 link=topic=6366.msg359936#msg359936 date=1179177006]
    She used a chemical that she got from her job at a veterinary clinic. It was only supposed to knock her sister out for a while but ended up killing her.

I think the tapes are destroyed, but on them Paul Bernardo was defecating on his victims.
    [/quote]

She choked on her vomit, that's how she died.

Yeah I heard all the disgusting acts they did to the victims, they used instruments to rape their victims, sick.

More info&nbsp; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karla_Homolka

[quote author=Bella22 link=topic=6366.msg359949#msg359949 date=1179178068]
    She choked on her vomit, that's how she died.

Yeah I heard all the disgusting acts they did to the victims, they used instruments to rape their victims, sick.

More info&nbsp; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karla_Homolka
    [/quote]

While she was intoxicated by the chemical.

I didn't know she was born in Port Credit. That's around where I went to High School.

[quote author=delta9 link=topic=6366.msg359965#msg359965 date=1179178796]
    While she was intoxicated by the chemical.

[/quote]

Yeah she was unconscious when she choked on her vomit from the chemical. I heard the dose is high enough to kill an animal.

Thread Information