Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Karla Homolka discussion thread

Re: Karla Homolka let her fiance rape her 15 yr old sister..during which, she di

ahahahaha ALL STARS!
    [quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=4526.msg172502#msg172502 date=1170561506]<br />How can you have any lack of love for SG!?!?<br /><br />I tink shes more kewler then most!<br />[/quote]

Re: Karla Homolka let her fiance rape her 15 yr old sister..during which, she died

I'd like to send this song out to Ron &amp; Kara!!!!!

[youtube=425,350]s8gBy6S7w8I[/youtube]

Re: Karla Homolka let her fiance rape her 15 yr old sister..during which, she died

Gripes....Karla again! A BABY! Well, can't say I am totally surprised...

I have followed this case from the very beginning. I have very, very mixed feelings about Karla. She has of course been examined up &amp; down, frontwards &amp; backwards by various folks in the medical/psychiatric profession. They all pretty much agree she is NOT a psychopath/sociopath according the accepted criteria.

She's &quot;normal,&quot; at least according to most standard psych tests. Which, to me, is extra freaky, considering everything she participated in.

Don't get me wrong...I think something is seriously, seriously wrong with her. The docs just don't have a name for it yet, I don't think. I don't think she is a danger to the public....unless she hooks up with another Paul, that is. Which is a pretty big &quot;unless.&quot;

Anyway, she has a baby now..let's just hope &amp; pray that the dark side of her nature remains buried for the rest of her life...
    If you don&#039;t have anything nice to say, come sit next to me.

Someone needs to take that baby from that fucked up stupid bitch and put a bullet in Karla's head.
    I don&#039;t enter into mental warfare with morons.&nbsp; It&#039;s immoral and unethical.&nbsp; They have no ammunition.&nbsp; AIDA convention regulations, article VII, Paragraph XII&nbsp;&nbsp;

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar

[quote author=blunt.force.trauma link=topic=6366.msg279491#msg279491 date=1176157205]
    Someone needs to take that baby from that fucked up stupid bitch and put a bullet in Karla's head.
    [/quote]
    you have such a beautiful way with words BFT
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=6366.msg279502#msg279502 date=1176157717]
    [/quote]

I thought that tied into Karla's essence most remarkably!

Plus my Asshole Tolerance Index (ATI) is at about negative 460 today.&nbsp; :lol:&nbsp; Somebody pass the AK, please.&nbsp;
    I don&#039;t enter into mental warfare with morons.&nbsp; It&#039;s immoral and unethical.&nbsp; They have no ammunition.&nbsp; AIDA convention regulations, article VII, Paragraph XII&nbsp;&nbsp;

God help that baby, she actively, willingly and eagerly participated in the rape and (albeit possibly accidental) killing of her own sister. She set her up to give to her husband as a wedding gift because he was not ale to take her (Karla's) virginity, because she had already given hers away. She gave him head (on videotape) while recounting the rape of her sister and how much she enjoyed it and how much she wanted to do it again and again.

She should have never been allowed to breed. All human rights should be forfeited the moment you prove that you are not capable of human feelings.

And if she was an ugly hag, the cops never would have cut her any slack. People are so beguiled by pretty people. They think they cannot possibly be capable of terrible things.&nbsp; Bullshit, I say.
    <br />The best thing happened. A guy was butchering Conway Twitty at Karaoke and the power went off in the bar. Someone shouted you pissed Jesus off when you messed with Conway!

[quote author=KitKat811 link=topic=6366.msg277761#msg277761 date=1176055497]
    How in the world could they give her a deal like that? from what she said on the videotapes she was nuts! they way she talked about her sister...ugh. she should have been put in a crazy house after she was released from prison. and she should have stayed there until she died. Paul was a sicko for sure, did u hear he raped one of his victims with a knife...can u imagine...that poor girl.
    [/quote]

Because when she cut the now famous &quot;Deal With The Devil&quot; the videotapes were nowhere to be found, and at that point their whole case against Paul Bernardo rested on her testimony. By the time they found and viewed the videotapes (hidden in some rafters I believe) it was too late; the deal was done.

I know for a long time her parents still supported her, even after knowing her involvement in Tammy's death. Does anyone know if that's still the case?
    <br /><br />I guess I&#39;ll never understand.

Re: Karla Homolka let her fiance rape her 15 yr old sister..during which, she di

[quote author=MartiniM link=topic=6366.msg279549#msg279549 date=1176158889]
    Because when she cut the now famous &quot;Deal With The Devil&quot; the videotapes were nowhere to be found, and at that point their whole case against Paul Bernardo rested on her testimony. By the time they found and viewed the videotapes (hidden in some rafters I believe) it was too late; the deal was done.

I know for a long time her parents still supported her, even after knowing her involvement in Tammy's death. Does anyone know if that's still the case?
    [/quote]

I think they do still talk to her. I'm sure their relationship is a little strained to say the least.

[quote author=blunt.force.trauma link=topic=6366.msg279491#msg279491 date=1176157205]
    [/quote]

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=6366.msg279502#msg279502 date=1176157717]
    [/quote]

She most certainly does!&nbsp;

Made my little heart skip a beat.&nbsp;
    <br /><br /><br />&quot;We&#39;re all fucked. It helps to remember that.&quot;<br />- George Carlin

I've been searching but so far haven't found any info on who the father of the baby might be...anyone else have any info?

Karla is truly fucked up. But fucked up in this weird non-diagnosable way....I have a theory about her personality, but it's long &amp; complicated...

[quote author=Goolia link=topic=6366.msg279752#msg279752 date=1176164590]
    I've been searching but so far haven't found any info on who the father of the baby might be...anyone else have any info?

Karla is truly fucked up. But fucked up in this weird non-diagnosable way....I have a theory about her personality, but it's long &amp; complicated...
    [/quote]

Do share, I'm taking that class right now.
    <br /><br /><br />&quot;We&#39;re all fucked. It helps to remember that.&quot;<br />- George Carlin

[quote author=DreamRai link=topic=6366.msg279758#msg279758 date=1176164723]
    Do share, I'm taking that class right now.
    [/quote]

A class on Karla?? Really?? Wow....

Actually, it's not long &amp; complicated...I'm just lazy ;-). I just always thought it was weird that Karla has always come out as &quot;normal&quot; when she was given the standard tests....weird because of the heinous things she has done, of course.

I think Karla is very selfish, she narcissistic, she's easily manipulated by any man she feels is more powerful than her and/or who she wants to please, she uses sex to get what she wants, she's shallow and immature emotionally (like a 3 year old, basically), she's smart but has very little insight into herself....etc etc.

But do any of those traits mean she is abnormal? I don't think so - I've met women like Karla. I think most of us have. In fact, they are a dime a dozen.

The only difference, I think, is that she A) Hooked up with a very bad guy when she was quite young, B) She has slightly more twisted-than-average sexual preferences and C) She has those above negative traits in excess - and with very few positive traits to balance them out.

The scary thing about Karla is that she ISN'T all that unusual...you take your average bitchy Paris Hilton wannabe type, sprinkle in a few twisted sexual preferences, add a catalyst like Paul who will give her the &quot;permission&quot; and encouragement to act on her darkest desires, and poof - you have Karla.

She isn't the only one out there...not by a long shot. Most of them just don't go *quite* as far as Karla did, though. But they make people's lives hellish nonetheless.

[quote author=Goolia link=topic=6366.msg279859#msg279859 date=1176167093]
    A class on Karla?? Really?? Wow....[/quote]

:lol:! No!!! A class on personality theories. Sorry I didn't write it before.

Do you know the name of the theory you mentioned or who was it that created it?

I can't believe that someone that is cold enough to do what she did to her own 15 year old sister would be released from jail so fast. Not that jail appeared to be much of a punishment for her.

[quote author=death roe link=topic=6366.msg280292#msg280292 date=1176175236]
    I can't believe that someone that is cold enough to do what she did to her own 15 year old sister would be released from jail so fast. Not that jail appeared to be much of a punishment for her.
    [/quote]

That's why the media called it the deal with the devil. She really put on a convincing show that she was a battered wife in the thrall of a sexual sadist. And to an extent she was (the pics of her right after she left Bernardo are particularly nasty-looking) but when the videos came out it clearly showed she got into the kinky shit just as much as he did. There's apparently one video where they were in her dead sister's room, and Karla was wearing her dead sister's clothes, playacting that she was Tammy to turn Paul on. Even reading about it was appalling.

As I recall, and I'm sure delta will clarify, there was a complete media blackout in Canada at the time of the trials. My ex is from Montreal, and he said that every time news stations from outside of Canada would go to talk about the case, the screen would go black.
    <br /><br />I guess I&#39;ll never understand.

I'm sorry, but I don't buy that this woman is simply normal with a few needy traits - she's sick. I know some needy people, who would do many things for love and approval, but all this is way beyond the scope of anything I've ever heard about. Selfish, yes, self-centered, yes, - she made a fuss because the family was spending too much time grieving over the &quot;mysterious&quot; death of her sister and not giving enough attention to Karla's upcoming wedding to Paul.

But this is one of the sickest criminal cases I ever read about, and it's haunted me for years. Desperate? She wasn't fugly; she could have found another guy when she learned that Paul was a sick pervert freak. But no, she was right there along for the ride. Two sickos.

They both make my skin crawl. Thank God he's locked away, but her freedom is just rubbing salt in the wounds of those families. Hope she gets hit with a hockey puck.&nbsp; :hitwitrock:

[quote author=DreamRai link=topic=6366.msg279967#msg279967 date=1176169436]
    :lol:! No!!! A class on personality theories. Sorry I didn't write it before.

Do you know the name of the theory you mentioned or who was it that created it?
    [/quote]

Sorry...just got back to this thread. Thanks for clarifying about the class...I thought you were taking a class just about Karla! (what can I say? I'm blonde...)

As for the theory....tis my own pet theory :)

[quote author=clover link=topic=6366.msg280633#msg280633 date=1176185502]
    I'm sorry, but I don't buy that this woman is simply normal with a few needy traits - she's sick. I know some needy people, who would do many things for love and approval, but all this is way beyond the scope of anything I've ever heard about. Selfish, yes, self-centered, yes, - she made a fuss because the family was spending too much time grieving over the &quot;mysterious&quot; death of her sister and not giving enough attention to Karla's upcoming wedding to Paul.

But this is one of the sickest criminal cases I ever read about, and it's haunted me for years. Desperate? She wasn't fugly; she could have found another guy when she learned that Paul was a sick pervert freak. But no, she was right there along for the ride. Two sickos.
    [/quote]

I suppose it's a question of quantity turning into quality - for example, most people are selfish to one degree or another, therefore selfishness is normal. So, in that respect, Karla is &quot;normal&quot;...but her selfishness is soooooo extreme, that is shades into being abnormal. Still, the basic traits she possesses are NOT unusual.

Except maybe one trait/aspect of her personality - her sexual preferences. Karla isn't just more &quot;kinky&quot; than your average person. You mention that she could have found another guy when she found out that Paul was a sick pervert. But the point is, she LIKED the fact that he was a rapist - it actually turned her ON, not off.

That is decidedly abnormal (and again, there is a name for that particular sexual perversion, I just can't remember it right now...).

I just can't believe that she's out. With a kid. Living normally, probably not feeling guilty at all, or at least ignoring.&nbsp; I seriously almost puked when I read that she was out.&nbsp; EWW

This case has always disturbed me, and i remember when she got out there was such a media frenzy about where in Montreal she'd be moving to and i believe the judge issued an order that the media was not allowed to divulge what area of the city she moved to. She didnt do the time she deserved for the crimes she committed, she totally played the justice system. If i remember correctly she's out living in Brossard now (or NDG, dont remember which) and both of those places have plenty of teens and kids running around.

I agree with those who say she isn't normal.&nbsp; There's no line she won't cross...no boundaries for this girl.&nbsp;

The Toronto Sun says her fiance just wants people to leave her alone, she's paid her debt to society...blahblahblah&nbsp;

My cousin's wife took a summer course at Queen's University, and Incarcerated Karla was in her class.&nbsp; She had two male guards with her while she was in class, and two female guards to stay in an on-campus cottage with her.&nbsp; There was a separate cottage for the male guards of course.&nbsp; Pissed my cousin's wife right off that she was struggling to pay her way, and Karla gets a free ride.&nbsp; Punishment, yeah&nbsp;

[quote author=DoNotDisturb link=topic=6366.msg285679#msg285679 date=1176373741]
    I agree with those who say she isn't normal.&nbsp; There's no line she won't cross...no boundaries for this girl.&nbsp;

The Toronto Sun says her fiance just wants people to leave her alone, she's paid her debt to society...blahblahblah&nbsp;

My cousin's wife took a summer course at Queen's University, and Incarcerated Karla was in her class.&nbsp; She had two male guards with her while she was in class, and two female guards to stay in an on-campus cottage with her.&nbsp; There was a separate cottage for the male guards of course.&nbsp; Pissed my cousin's wife right off that she was struggling to pay her way, and Karla gets a free ride.&nbsp; Punishment, yeah&nbsp;
    [/quote]

That is not justice. I can't believe they provided her with a cottage and let her attend a university. I suppose it is good in theory to rehabilitate, but maybe start with the criminals who haven't committed crimes against people. Rather than the sickest fucks in there.

[quote author=death roe link=topic=6366.msg285715#msg285715 date=1176376796]

That is not justice. I can't believe they provided her with a cottage and let her attend a university. I suppose it is good in theory to rehabilitate, but maybe start with the criminals who haven't committed crimes against people. Rather than the sickest fucks in there.
    [/quote]

Even in jail she had conjugal visits with another male inmate (a murderer, I forget his name) as well as an ongoing relationship with a female inmate.
    I'm at work now so I don't have time to dig up the articles, but yeah, her stay in jail was a joke.

She certainly looks WAY different than she did back then.

Thread Information