Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Thread: Karla Homolka discussion thread

Most awesome Member emmy_dreamy's Avatar
    I saw a serial killer special this weekend on her and was pissed off all over again at her sentence. I truly believe she may have been the mastermind behind all of Paul's killing. Not to say he wasn't just as responsible but I think she planned his attacks, picked his victims, and participated fully in their torture and murders. She is a monster.
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/signaturepics/sigpic8247_1.gif

I could never understand how her family seemed to forgive her actions with her sister.

That's kinda fucked up. I know a guy that has never been able to attend any school functions involving his children. He was 18 when he was charged for statutory rape. This was for his his wife of 30+ years from when she was 16.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Quote Originally Posted by queenaevadamthng View Post
    That's kinda fucked up. I know a guy that has never been able to attend any school functions involving his children. He was 18 when he was charged for statutory rape. This was for his his wife of 30+ years from when she was 16.
    So is this:

TORONTO - The families of Kristen French and Leslie Mahaffy are bracing themselves for what they know is going to be a difficult summer.
    Round one for Doug French was hearing Karla Homolka has been volunteering at the school her kids attend. But round two is coming in a couple of months, when Homolka’s killer ex-husband Paul Bernardo makes his bid for parole[/B] — some 25 years after the murders of his daughter and Mahaffy.
    French said he’s preparing for the worst.

“You mark my words, he will get a day pass or an afternoon pass or something,” he said. “I suspect it will happen.”

http://www.torontosun.com/2017/05/31...parole-hearing

It is just a formality, Paul won't ever get out.

Most awesome Member emmy_dreamy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaAndy View Post
    It is just a formality, Paul won't ever get out.
    I agree. I don't think they will ever let him out. He's pure evil. Neither one of them even had any remorse.
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/signaturepics/sigpic8247_1.gif

It would be nice if Karma would get a move on catching up with Karla. The bitch has pretty much led a charmed life since her short prison stay.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

s Karla Homolka rushed past photographers videoing and snapping pictures in front of Greaves Adventist Academy in Notre-Dame-de-Gr?ce, a woman was pacing behind her, screaming and clapping her hands.

?In the name of Jesus, leave her alone,? the woman yelled at the throng of reporters. ?It is written that everyone of us is sinful and we must forgive, because God is a forgiving God. Leave her alone.?

When approached by reporters, the woman declined to comment or to give her name.

?I don?t have nothing to say,? the woman said.

A great opinion piece
    With scarcely a backwards glance, Homolka has carried on, marrying the brother of her former Quebec lawyer, who'd successfully fought to lift strict conditions placed upon Homolka's release from prison. Three children, a stint residing in Guadeloupe and a return to Canada — a fact that emerged, weirdly, at the 2016 trial of murderer Luka Magnotta — and presently domiciled in Chateauguay.

Where, we learned this week, Homolka has been permitted to engage with children as an occasional volunteer at the private Seventh-day Adventist Greaves Academy attended by her children, allowing kids to pet her dog and such.

The school's administrators apparently had no problem allowing Homolka access to other people's children, despite her heinous assaults against children and, as reported in recent days, getting quite shirty with concerned parents since Homolka's involvement was disclosed by Quebec media.

Homolka has always put forward a dizzying array of faces, depending on the situation, from the flat-eyed affect adopted in court when she testified against her ex-husband, to the pseudo-victim — beaten spouse — she professed to be during negotiations for her plea agreement, to bar-cruiser while awaiting her own trial to lesbian seducer in jail.

Perhaps the Seventh-day Adventists see Homolka as a harmless creature — a compassionate view not extended to, say, gays — circa 2015 and have adopted the Christian way forward. I suspect they haven't seen the other personas.

That has long been Homolka's modus operandi, from before she ever met Bernardo, leading with her sex core.

She pimped for Bernardo, enthusiastically shared his sadism against victims and is, by every measure, a sexual offender who should never be allowed around kids.

You figure that's all gone away now that she's just another middle-aged fading blond mummy?
    http://www.thespec.com/opinion-story...-life-dimanno/
    Last edited by bermstalker; 06-03-2017 at 03:08 AM.

Wow. I had no idea she was free living her life. Knowing she was a full on participant. And they're allowing her around children?! WTF! Considering what she did to her sister, I think she could def do it again. Why anyone would chance it is beyond me.

But she didn't assault small children. They went after teenagers/women in their early twenties and it was a sex thing with her husband. She's volunteering at the school her kids go to.

This is kind of a stupid outrage, tbh.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    But she didn't assault small children. They went after teenagers/women in their early twenties and it was a sex thing with her husband. She's volunteering at the school her kids go to.

Yeeeaaaa. From a logical standpoint, you're right. But she ain't watching my hypothetical kids....because....ew.
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    Yeeeaaaa. From a logical standpoint, you're right. But she ain't watching my hypothetical kids....because....ew.
    I mean, I wouldn't let any convicted murderer babysit my kids, tbh.

Yeah I'm not gonna lie if my child had came home and told me Karla had volunteered at her school I'd be a little freaked but at the same time, isn't this what we hope for from criminals? To be rehabilitated and normal as possible?

Leslie was 14- they ended up dismembering her body
    Kristen was 15- they held her captive for 3 days before eventually throwing her naked body in a ditch
    Tammy (Karla's sister) was 15-after Tammy's murder, Karla admitted to Bernardo that she enjoyed Bernardo's rape of Tammy. She also stated in the video that she would like to leave a rose at Tammy's grave site because it had touched Bernardo on his genitals. When they were in Tammy's bedroom, Karla dressed up in Tammy's clothing as well as acted just like her sister. They eventually had sex on Tammy's bed

I would be outraged if this bitch was anywhere near my kids- especially at a school. She may not be on any list because of the stupid "deal with the devil" plea, but she should be. Just because the legal system f'ed it all doesn't mean she's not an evil and vile woman.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Anybody else that had committed these crimes would be considered a RSO and not be allowed near children. Just saying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

This is Canada, though, and they have a completely different attitude towards the treatment of criminals. And way less violent crime so maybe they do something right.

They raped, drugged & killed her teenage sister among others.
    I wouldn't want someone who did that around my kid. Maybe you're diff.
    Last edited by Lily Rivers; 06-04-2017 at 09:07 AM.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I wouldn't want her near my kids. Or anyone for that matter.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

I wouldn't hire her as a babysitter but she's volunteering at the school her kids go to. The parents there aren't complaining so I guess they think maybe she actually learned something from her experience. Again, it's Canada, and they regard criminals and punishment with an entirely different outlook than Americans. So our outrage over here seems very impotent.

Thread Information