Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Karla Homolka discussion thread

Karla Homolka discussion thread

I saw this in an episode of "Autopsy". Karla confessed that she drugged her sister til she passed out and let Paul rape her vaginally and anally and then Paul asked Karla to perform oral sex on her passed out sister, and she did. 
    During the whole thing, her sister started vomiting (she was drunk as well) and choked to death on her on vomit.
    The apparently were guilty of a whole list of horrific crimes.

http://www.crimelibrary.com/serial_killers/notorious/bernardo/homolka_jump_page.html
    PAUL BERNARDO & KARLA HOMOLKA - In-depth feature story on the notorious Canadian serial killer team known as the "Ken and Barbie of Murder and Mayhem." After a highly controversial "Deal with the Devil," the Canadian government was forced to set Karla free. The Canadian government and people are now on a "Karla Watch" to see if she will try to make a quiet life for herself or kill again. A new film exploits her role in the torture and murder of school girls.
    "Since change is constant, you wonder if people crave death because it's the only way they can get anything really finished." -Chuck Palahniuk

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    I love everyone except Amy.
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowCake1 View Post
    Amy's taste > Tara's

Re: Karla Homolka let her fiance rape her 15 yr old sister..during which, she di

Dude. I remember reading about them. I love Crime Library..I'm always on there, so muuuuch on that site.

Re: Karla Homolka let her fiance rape her 15 yr old sister..during which, she died

ugh, I rememer this. This is just craziness. I can't believe that she is out and living a "normal" life. I heard somewhere that she has had a baby since she has been out. "Close to Home" had an episode that resembled this case. 

Re: Karla Homolka let her fiance rape her 15 yr old sister..during which, she died

[quote author=stephak link=topic=6366.msg277592#msg277592 date=1176042966]
    ugh, I rememer this. This is just crazyness. I can't believe that she is out and living a "normal" life. I heard somewhere that she has had a baby since she has been out. "Close to Home" had an episode that resembled this case. 
    [/quote]

Nope no baby, but she is out.  "Deadly Innocence" is a good book on the case.  I had to put it down several times because parts are so disturbing.  Unfortunately, Karla and her husband Paul videotaped the incident that lead to her sister's death, and the murder of two other local girl's that they held for days.  Sick and wrong.  He's locked up forever. 

Re: Karla Homolka let her fiance rape her 15 yr old sister..during which, she di

Law and Order had an episode on it too.

[quote author=andyniz link=topic=6366.msg277596#msg277596 date=1176043297]
    Nope no baby, but she is out.  "Deadly Innocence" is a good book on the case.  I had to put it down several times because parts are so disturbing.  Unfortunately, Karla and her husband Paul videotaped the incident that lead to her sister's death, and the murder of two other local girl's that they held for days.  Sick and wrong.  He's locked up forever. 
    [/quote]

It's a boy!

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/montreal/story/2007/02/13/homolka-baby.html

This all happened where I live.

This covers quite a bit, graphic and disturbing though

http://www.francesfarmersrevenge.com/stuff/badgirls/homolka.htm

[quote author=delta9 link=topic=6366.msg277604#msg277604 date=1176043879]
    It's a boy!

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/montreal/story/2007/02/13/homolka-baby.html

This all happened where I live.
    [/quote]

I stand corrected!  Wow, that's a surprise

[quote author=andyniz link=topic=6366.msg277608#msg277608 date=1176043998]
    I stand corrected!  Wow, that's a surprise
    [/quote]

Yeah. She's loved around these parts.

SOAD

Karla is/was hot I got a nice pic of her on my myspace

[quote author=SOAD link=topic=6366.msg277663#msg277663 date=1176048087]
    Karla is/was hot I got a nice pic of her on my myspace
    [/quote]

Agreed. But still fucked.  :lol:

SOAD

[quote author=Karla-licious link=topic=6366.msg277587#msg277587 date=1176042455]
    I saw this in an episode of "Autopsy". Karla confessed that she drugged her sister til she passed out and let Paul rape her vaginally and anally and then Paul asked Karla to perform oral sex on her passed out sister, and she did. 

[/quote]

It never ceases to amaze me the things women will do to keep their men happy, but she must of been unstable to begin with

[quote author=SOAD link=topic=6366.msg277677#msg277677 date=1176048870]
    It never ceases to amaze me the things women will do to keep their men happy, but she must of been unstable to begin with
    [/quote]

Paul used to be a serial rapist in one of the suburbs here in Toronto, but it wasn't until after he met Karla that they started to murder the victims.
    A lot of people up here are outraged because she cut a deal to testify, served a relatively small sentence, and now she's out.

I've heard about what was on some the videotapes they found. Fucking crazy.

wow what a good thread. thats so gross, like the rape wasnt bad enough, why would anyone go down on their sister? how very wrong. poor kid. im guna read up on all the links :-) thanks guys!

[quote author=SOAD link=topic=6366.msg277677#msg277677 date=1176048870]
    [/quote]

no, she was just as sick as her husband. she played the battered spouse roll to strike a plea deal that if she testified againist her husband she wont be prosecuted, saying that he forced her to do all of those horrible things. well when the videotapes emerged it was obvious that she was into it just as much as she was but by then it was too late and she was untouchable. she only got charged with manslaughter while he was charged for all the kidnappings,rapes, and murders.

[quote author=Nicole link=topic=6366.msg277713#msg277713 date=1176050556]
    no, she was just as sick as her husband. she played the battered spouse roll to strike a plea deal that if she testified againist her husband she wont be prosecuted, saying that he forced her to do all of those horrible things. well when the videotapes emerged it was obvious that she was into it just as much as she was but by then it was too late and she was untouchable. she only got charged with manslaughter while he was charged for all the kidnappings,rapes, and murders.
    [/quote]

Yeah, and as you can see by some of here prison photos they may as well of sent her to the YMCA. It was a joke.

incest isnt always in the south i see 

[quote author=groomsy link=topic=6366.msg277745#msg277745 date=1176054307]
    incest isnt always in the south i see 
    [/quote]

Well it was Southern Ontario.

How in the world could they give her a deal like that? from what she said on the videotapes she was nuts! they way she talked about her sister...ugh. she should have been put in a crazy house after she was released from prison. and she should have stayed there until she died. Paul was a sicko for sure, did u hear he raped one of his victims with a knife...can u imagine...that poor girl.

Well i sure hope nothing bad happens to her baby because of her.

She probably also got a pretty good deal because she confessed and turned her husband in. At first they pretty much knew it was Paul but they didnt have any concrete evidence until Karla confessed.
    "Since change is constant, you wonder if people crave death because it's the only way they can get anything really finished." -Chuck Palahniuk

Amy's taste > Tara's

A movie just came out on DVD based on this called "Karla" with Laura Prepon from That 70's Show starring as Karla.

It was a pretty good movie considering what it's based on.  There was a lot of debate over it being released in Canada and the filmmakers had to agree not to make it very gruesome or detailed.

http://www.karlathemovie.net/
    We are each our own devil and we make this world our own hell...Oscar Wilde

ooh very nice find. interesting!

Amy's taste > Tara's

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar

Sonofabitch I was JUST about to post that movie link!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=6366.msg279312#msg279312 date=1176150656]
    Sonofabitch I was JUST about to post that movie link!!!
    [/quote][quote author=Karalicious link=topic=6366.msg279304#msg279304 date=1176150428]
    ooh very nice find. interesting!
    [/quote]

ooooh..... one of my few posts and two of the mds allstars comment me.  how do i get karma?  how do i give and smite?  i want that power!
    We are each our own devil and we make this world our own hell...Oscar Wilde

Thread Information