Thread: 14-year-old girl killed after Facebook spat, planned videotaped fight

14-year-old girl killed after Facebook spat, planned videotaped fight

The fatal feud started with a squabble on Facebook, devolved into a planned brawl at a park, and ended with a 14-year-old girl dead.

Police in Alabama say a group of girls who quarreled on Facebook decided to take their grievances to a Birmingham park, where their fight was going to be videotaped and then posted online, CNN affiliate WBRC reported.

After the melee ensued, two teenage males pulled out guns and started shooting at the girls, CNN affiliate WIAT said. The shots killed 14-year-old Kierra'onna Rice and wounded two others.

Birmingham police arrested two suspects who were identified by witnesses. The names of the suspects, ages 17 and 19, have not been released.

WIAT said authorities believe one of the suspects was dating one of the girls who was fighting Kierra'onna.
    http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/01/us/ala...led/index.html

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Wow....just...wow.

Those two motherfuckers need to be beaten within an inch of their teenage lives. Their parents, too. What? You don't know that your kid carries a gun? The fuck kind of parent are you?

I'm all for starving these little pricks to death in the freezing cold.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Stupid is as stupid is. WHY?

This is what happens when idiots bring bullets to a cat fight, or, something like that.

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.
    'The worst things in the world are justified by belief'- Raised by Wolves SOI

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

~You got to cry with out weeping. Talk without speaking
    Scream without raising your voice~

I know I shouldn't expect teenage boys to be model male adults, but...who shoots a fucking 14-year-old girl? Not that I advocate physical violence as conflict resolution, but come on. Even his girlfriend was willing to use her fists, but this tough guy has to use a gun. GTFO.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    I'm guessing his girlfriend was getting beat down so he came to her "aid" but I don't know who died. Fucking nuts
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

I'm sure they will be tried as adults and they will not be as big-n-bad in the big house as they think they are now. HA!

Gun, guns and more bullets. Makes me ill.

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

WIAT said authorities believe one of the suspects was dating one of the girls who was fighting Kierra'onna.

http://www.wptv.com/news/national/ki...deotaped-fight

Beautiful girl. Senseless crime.

Godspeed, Kierra'onna.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Thanks for not putting her stupid name in the headline. Now I don't have to look at it and feel my blood pressure go up every time I open this section.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    Thanks for not putting her stupid name in the headline. Now I don't have to look at it and feel my blood pressure go up every time I open this section.

What is up with people bringing guns to a fist fight lately?
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

Posting from cell.
    So the victim's mom knew that a fight was going to go down and she didn't do anything to stop it?!
    https://www.google.com/amp/www.al.co...baby_wasnt.amp

I dunno, sounds like it had been brewing for years. I'm sure her mum's going to spend the rest of her days kicking herself for not locking her daughter in her room that particular day, but she said these girls were targeting her daughter since 6th grade so I'm going to bet that this kind of stupid fight talk came up frequently in the last few years. I also think it probably escalated frequently, then settled down again to low level hate just as often.

So I really don't think this mum had any way of knowing that week's round of arguments & threats would end any differently to all the times that came before.

She did everything she could short of illegally imprisoning her daughter but like many teenagers this girl ignored her mum's advice & then she blatantly disobeyed her instructions on the day as well. Kids all over the world are doing this every day & the worst thing that happens to them is they have to come home & face their parents wrath.

Tragically for this mother & daughter it ended in the worst way possible.

There are plenty of shit parents out there who actively encourage their kids to fight. Some even turn up & do everything they can to instigate & inflame the situation.

I'm going to save my judgement for those arseholes.

Thread Information