Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Megan Nichols (16) was found dead more than three years after she went missing

I have a feeling it's going to be real soon!
    Praying/Thinking for the best.

Add in another interesting layer. The boyfriends dad is police chief. His mom passed away over a year ago with very suspicious circumstances, that were never investigated. Now the missing number that is promoted to call with info is that same police chiefs desk. Weird.

I own a nonprofit and had offered help, I was calling homeless shelters in their area although I live in Phoenix AZ. Once I was told this peice of info I asked questions and was completely blocked by the group that it was in. Who ran that group? The mom and the police chief. Coincidence?

Quote Originally Posted by Meghan Lichtenberg View Post
    Add in another interesting layer. The boyfriends dad is police chief. His mom passed away over a year ago with very suspicious circumstances, that were never investigated. Now the missing number that is promoted to call with info is that same police chiefs desk. Weird.

I own a nonprofit and had offered help, I was calling homeless shelters in their area although I live in Phoenix AZ. Once I was told this peice of info I asked questions and was completely blocked by the group that it was in. Who ran that group? The mom and the police chief. Coincidence?

I wondered if they were all in cahoots. They wouldn't allow me to their prayer circle either. If it were a child of mine ran away rebelling, I wouldn't be stuck-up about who was praying for them.

That doesn't make sense unless the people following & accusing him are accusing mum & the police chief too? Besides, the boyfriend intimated there were problems in Megan's home, surely if his dad is the police chief the cops would be putting that out there to get the focus on the mum & step-dad so that strangers stop harrassing the chief's son?

That said, the fb's & stuff are really bothering me but it's probably more to do with my own history rather than this family's present. Basically I haven't checked in here for months but the fb is really overwhelmingly filled with religion now.

https://m.facebook.com/megan.paige.108?_rdr

I have some experience with being a teen trapped with an obsessively religious mother & I can say without doubt that if she really is just a runner, the excessive godliness of every single message to her is just going to remind her why she needed to get the hell out of there so bad.

That said, I can't think of another case where family are so insistent their long-term missing kid IS just a runaway who needs to call home & let everyone know they're ok. Suggesting a person is missing by choice makes them look wanton & selfish & it opens the missing person up to very harsh criticism+ police never put in the same effort for runaways & most families fight tooth & nail to convince police it's not a case of voluntary missing.

Uggh. I don't know. I hate saying shit about people in situations like this. The family's probably just in straight out denial & my background's making it press all my buttons. Insomnia m akes me an idiot. I'll probably come back & delete this when day breaks.
    Last edited by blighted star; 05-20-2015 at 10:45 AM.

I think you hit the nail on the head. I dont know these people, but I know what rebellion looks like. As far anls mom and police chief knowing where she is, I dont honestly think that.

I do honestly believe that the bio father knows more than what he's saying because I seen them all together in November 2013 and no one else knew of them meeting up. Mother denies it, and police say they only met one time.

Sure are a lot of people reading this forum as it gets new posts. I noticed that... Anyone have something that needs to be added or said? This has gone on long enough and I feel real sorry for Megan's mom and her family and friends. It's hard for me to sleep knowing she's out there, I can only imagine what people close to her are going through.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaia View Post
    I think you hit the nail on the head. I dont know these people, but I know what rebellion looks like. As far anls mom and police chief knowing where she is, I dont honestly think that.

I do honestly believe that the bio father knows more than what he's saying because I seen them all together in November 2013 and no one else knew of them meeting up. Mother denies it, and police say they only met one time.

See, that alone is a weird thing to do if there's a photo of it? Did anyone screenshot it? Maybe it is just heavy, heavy denial. My kids are pretty much in the same age group (13, 14 & 15 this year) & I don't know how I'd cope with 10 mths of NOTHING.

ETA & that's the other thing, there IS no sign of rebellion other than her secretly dating, which I don't really see as that rebellious. There doesn't seem to be any open rejection of religious beliefs or bad/rebellious behaviour (I say this having been a kid who went from waist length braids & straight A's at 13 to mohawks & jumping trains to the city to hang with streetkids at 14).

One minute everything was normal & she was there, the next she's just gone & her phone's wiped. Everyone's assuming she's the one who wiped it, but we don't know that at all. It's been 10 mths, & I know that lifestyle, if she's on the streets or living with a party crowd, she should've come to the attention of police somewhere by now. The silence is really worrying & I hope this isn't going to be yet another case that only gets proper attention with hindsight when people gradually realise it has been too long for her to be gone voluntarily. Because it's not just that she's not home, it's that so far she hasn't been confirmed anywhere else either.
    Last edited by blighted star; 05-20-2015 at 12:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaia View Post
    Yeah, I want them to find her!
    Wait, it says you saw them in November/December of '13, but the date of her being reported missing is July '14

Okay, stay with me here! They met in SECRET with another lady where I work in 2013. She was dressed like Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman. The police said they met one time. That was the photo mentioned above someone found, but it was a legit meeting.

The mom didnt know about this meeting and denies it, but I know it happened. Please reference hamdingers post he grabbed off WS.

*this meeting being the SECRET meeting

I carded the adults. Wrote dad's name on envelope. Could pick both adults out of a line up. All BC I knew I was supposed to pay attention.

I dunno, this whole "I remember this exact cold Monday night from 7 months before she went missing, although I can't remember if it was November or December" deal kinda sounds like someone trying to involve themselves for attention.

Maybe they're not letting people in to their "prayer group" because they're sick of loons trying to "help" with fabricated nonsense? Maybe they're sticking with the "run away theory" because the alternative is actually too awful to consider.

I think the "met someone online" theory holds a lot of water, personally, it's becoming an alarmingly popular trend and if she felt like her home life was shitty, she would have been a pretty easy target.

So is this pic of the SECRET meeting still around? Or is it gone & unverifiable by now? Surely someone saved it if it was this big a deal?

ETA & if the pic really was of the same meeting that was witnessed, that means it verified this whole "Pretty Woman" style of dress that's been described, right? Proving the entire sighting, yes? So someone DEFINITELY has a copy of this important photo ...?
    Last edited by blighted star; 05-21-2015 at 05:53 AM.

I think the photo was taken earlier in 2013 than the Secret Pretty Woman Meeting, Im interested to see it though.

I'm just having a hard time finding Gaia credible when he's like "im certain her name is Angela" but then its oh no I just guessed that bit. And then he ran out and looked at the car for no reason, because at that point he didn't know they'd stiffed him? This was all apparently 7 months before she went missing and yet he can remember so much detailed cause he got stiffed $10? Dudes either a savant or he's writing a shitty direct to tv movie script.

Or maybe I'm just cranky cause my kid wont sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by hazydaze View Post
    I think the photo was taken earlier in 2013 than the Secret Pretty Woman Meeting, Im interested to see it though.

I'm just having a hard time finding Gaia credible when he's like "im certain her name is Angela" but then its oh no I just guessed that bit. And then he ran out and looked at the car for no reason, because at that point he didn't know they'd stiffed him? This was all apparently 7 months before she went missing and yet he can remember so much detailed cause he got stiffed $10? Dudes either a savant or he's writing a shitty direct to tv movie script.

Or maybe I'm just cranky cause my kid wont sleep.
    No, I am getting the same feeling and am not cranky at all lol And their last line, that they remember it all because they somehow preternaturally knew they were "supposed to pay attention" just made me cringe

You never had that feeling of discernment? I had just watched a video on human trafficking a week before. The adults came in with sweatshirts and jackets and this little girl had virtually nothing on! It pissed me off! Not only that, bit we were fixing to close up, and they come in at the last minute and were sat in my section!

The pic in question was presumably one from them meeting in maybe her middle school years, but I don't know because like I said, I do not know these people!

I didn't write down the females name I didn't think I would have to know her. I found her real name and everything. You can either believe me, or you can be in the same pool of people in denial. Thanks, Gaia

Not only were we about to close, but I also remember trading cuts with another server so I could get out early because we were on the process of moving from my apartment. When you work at a place for 7 years, you recognize faces. If you don't recognize them and they have a very young girl dressed like that, it raises a red flag. I know what I saw and who I saw.

Dude, you seriously need to start waiting until you've finished your thought process before hitting reply, it's a forum not chat.

I'm calling bullshit on your whole story. It doesn't make sense, you seem to be making it up as you go along. You haven't given any extra information that can't be gained through early news reports or facebook stalking, other that your obsession with Julia Roberts which by the is how a lot of teenage girls dress despite their parents wishes, and nothing you've said is of any substance, you've even admitted to making shit up. Quit meddlin'.

Curious though, does anybody actually know the details behind the dads sexual assault conviction? It seems to be what a lot of people have based their theories on but I can't seem to find anything other than the year it occurred.

I really do hope this kid is able to find her way home soon.

Yeah sorry so wordy and yeah, I made it up! Completely!
    I have nothing better to do with my time so I make up stories about missing girls to thwart any efforts of finding them.

You could be John David Jackson Nichols or his fiancee for all I know.

Ooooh, bookmarking cause real life Trevor Angell again! WHERE IS DANLAW00???

hey look! a fight between two random noobs who signed up at the same time and probably got kicked off another forum for fighting with each other.

these are the days i live for. please carry on.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

I'm not arguing. I'm over it. I don't have to argue with anonymous people on the internet over whether or not I'm a credible witness. Like I said previously, I am sharing this info in hopes of finding her.

Accuse me of fabricating all you wish, but facts are facts.

I've even confirmed females identity through an ex of the female. Just FYI

Nope, wish it was some epic vendetta. I've been lurking for years and have only just started posting since the child stopped sleeping, which is probably why they're all a bit cranky.

Just find this story funky and it's not like people haven't made up total bullshit on here before.

Thread Information