Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Megan Nichols (16) was found dead more than three years after she went missing

Did the parents do that interview w/in the first month of finding her remains?
    I just finished reading this thread, and after watching that video, seem to have even more questions. Or I could just be confused.
    In the video the mom talks about her running away before w the boyfriend or is she talking about the only time?
    Did the dad have a sex offender charge or not? I just heard "It was dropped" and didn't know for sure if he had one in the first place or not.
    This video seemed to be biased in looking at the boyfriend and not anyone else. They don't have someone already right, so it could be anyone still. Have they ruled anyone out?
    Maybe I should have looked for the whole video to watch. I feel like I missed parts.
    Very sad it ended like this for her. I hope they catch the ppl responsible soon.

I haven't checked in much over the last few months & this is seriously fucked up news to come back to. I always had a feeling she never got very far from home, but I really, really wanted to be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Lily Rivers View Post
    Did the parents do that interview w/in the first month of finding her remains?
    I just finished reading this thread, and after watching that video, seem to have even more questions. Or I could just be confused.
    In the video the mom talks about her running away before w the boyfriend or is she talking about the only time?
    Did the dad have a sex offender charge or not? I just heard "It was dropped" and didn't know for sure if he had one in the first place or not.
    This video seemed to be biased in looking at the boyfriend and not anyone else. They don't have someone already right, so it could be anyone still. Have they ruled anyone out?
    Maybe I should have looked for the whole video to watch. I feel like I missed parts.
    Very sad it ended like this for her. I hope they catch the ppl responsible soon.

Jackson's crime was having sex with a 14 year-old when he was 18, I think. As far as I know, he is still a registered sex offender. I think what he means by "dropped" is that he let them know he was moving but they forgot to file it, so he was showed as being non-compliant, or whatever you call it. He's still listed on the IL sex offender registry, but now it says "Out of State."

They haven't named any persons of interest or suspects, as far as I know. But it is possible they are looking at someone. After all, they just found out for sure that she was dead a week ago.

From Jackson's Facebook page:

I have been informed by the FBI that they have positively identified Megan's body. While this is not news anyone wanted to hear, many of us feared from the beginning, this was the only way it would end. I have stated publicly and with out fear of reprisal, what I believe happened to her. Loudly, drunkenly and with tears rolling down my face. Kathy and I have answered every imaginable question. Over and over. Whether there's a camera rolling, or not. Because we love and care about her. Other's have not been forth coming. In an attempt to shift focus and change the conversation, even some powers that be have obfuscated facts, misplaced or presented false evidence and flat out lied. But it's out of their hands, now. Occam's razor is sharp and I hope it can cut through all of the bullshit and lies surrounding my daughters murder. #SomeoneKnowsEverything
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post

Okay this is the part where I admit he's kind of pretty, or at least he would be if he hadn't killed his sister and smeared poo on her candy.

this is very sad :(

same here blighted star, I was away for a while, I'm so shocked that she is dead call me naive but I was hoping she only run away because she had problems at home.
    this is devastating news

Thread Information