Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Conrad Roy (18) committed suicide by carbon monoxide poisoning after his friend encouraged him to kill himself

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    That's it genius. Look on page 7
    You best check yourself before I have Inspector Rex come in here and smack you down again.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBeWithMe View Post
    You best check yourself before I have Inspector Rex come in here and smack you down again.
    I ain't scared of that retarded dinosaur.

Sorry for the tude, did you finally find it?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Wow. That was some super, fucked up article. She, literally, treated that whole thing like a game.

I hope they crucify her.

Ah, I don't mind the 'tude.

This bitch is pure evil

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuchAClassicGirl View Post
    Dat...is a fivehead
    Um, no. That is an Eighthead.

And fuck this cunt. How can you do that to someone? She needs the shit beat out of her. Funny how she lists Mean Girls as one of her fav movies. She's one who fits the description perfectly. What a bitch!!!!

I'm with you, Nic, I think she did it for attention. But seriously, how do you encourage someone to do something so final, something you know there's no coming back from...ESPECIALLY SINCE HE DIDN'T WANT TO DO IT!!

Put her away so we don't have to think about her anymore.

Conrad, I'm so sorry you listened to this piece of shit with a vagina. You're not in a better place. A better place would be in your room sleeping and dreaming of one day changing the world, not one that has you six feet under on your back in a box. You and your famiy deserved better. No one but you knows the demons that haunted you, but given time I hope that you might have found a way to deal with them effectively. Your "friend" Michelle obviously thought differently.

Ugh. I just can't even with this bitch.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Thank CHRIST I see this like all of you. It confirms why I'm here.

Sadistic, manipulating, controlling for fun Fucking sociopath. WTF.

FUCK. THIS. CUNT.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

What the absolute fuck.

I want to know who it was she texted that she could go to jail when they read his text messages. Did that person know she was feeding him that shit, too, or was it just after the fact?

People suck.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    This bitch is nuts. She posted RIP messages about this kid, became facebook friends with his family members....after convincing him to kill himself. That's a special brand of crazy. I'm going to guess that she also had a history of torturing animals and small children. O.o

I'm going to copy paste this long article because you only get a limited amount of views.

This bitch is totally crazy. She encouraged a guy to kill himself so she could gain the attention?

PLAINVILLE - Michelle Carter went to Conrad Roy III's wake and funeral acting every bit the grieving friend, giving comfort to his mother and seeking attention by depicting herself as trying to prevent the suicide of a young man she referred to as her boyfriend and her "Guardian Angel," a Fairhaven police report details.
    "Michelle told her that Conrad always spoke very highly of her and that he loved her very much," police say Lynn Roy, the victim's mother, remembered about the encounter with Carter.
    Lynn Roy told police she thought Carter, who met her son about two or three years ago while on vacation in Florida, was "very sweet."
    Although she referred to Carter as her boyfriend in this disturbing and bizarre tragedy, her friends and Roy's close friend and family told investigators the relationship was mostly confined to phone calls and texts, rather than one that included dates.
    Roy had battled depression for years and attempted suicide more than 1 1/2 years ago, but was saved by a girl he knew who had been talking to him and called police immediately, the boy's father, Conrad Roy Jr. told police.
    Two weeks after Roy committed suicide in the parking lot of a Fairhaven Kmart, Carter sent Lynn Roy messages to her phone about how she tried to prevent her son's death. She assured the mother there was nothing either she or anyone could have done in an attempt to assuage the mother's feelings of guilt.
    "I never tried harder at something in my life. He was the most important person in the world to me. I saw my life with him. I wish things could be so different now, too. But you need to know it is not your fault," the message said, according to police.
    She even allegedly wrote an email to one of Roy's sisters containing a summary of things she said Roy told her about why he wanted to kill himself, including his intimate feelings and what he thought was wrong with society.
    Carter's mother, Gail, also told Lynn Roy that her daughter had sought counseling over the situation and that she learned her daughter continued to text her son's cellphone. Police learned in September that Carter had texted Conrad's cellphone 71 times after his death.
    But unknown to Roy's family, the girl who offered sympathy and held fundraisers in their son's memory allegedly had a hand in encouraging his death or failing to do anything to prevent it, according to investigators who reviewed more than a thousand texts Carter and Conrad had exchanged.
    Now, she is charged with involuntary manslaughter in the case.
    "Michelle Carter not only encouraged Conrad to take his own life, she questioned him repeatedly as to when and why he hadn't done it yet, right up to the point of when his final text was sent to her on Saturday evening, July 12, 2014 at 6:24 p.m.," Fairhaven Detective Scott Gordon wrote in his report.
    She also allegedly texted one of Roy's sisters four hours later, asking whether she knew where he was because she was trying to contact him, but he was not returning her calls, according to police.
    In a plan to gain sympathy from her friends, police said, Carter allegedly texted them, telling them Roy was missing a day before the suicide, even though she was exchanging texts with him, including a chilling one that read, "Let me know when you're going gonna do it."
    However, she texted a friend, saying, "Still haven't found him. I'm a mess," according to police.
    Yet, two days after the "Homers for Conrad" fundraiser for mental illness she held in September, Carter texted a classmate and friend at King Philip Regional High School blaming herself for his death. The friend was one of three she told she was on the phone with Roy when he died.
    "I could have stopped him. I was on the phone with him and he got out of the car ... and I (expletive) told him to get back in ... because I know he would do it all over again the next day," according to the police report.
    Carter also texted a friend, police said, saying she was aware from Roy's mother that police were going to look through Roy's phone as part of their investigation into his death.
    "She said they have to go through his phone and see if anyone encouraged him to do it on texts and stuff. (If) they read those messages with him I'm done. His family will hate me and I could go to jail."
    Police interviewed the three friends at KP that Carter allegedly told about being on the phone with Conrad in December. Her friends described Carter as a nice, outgoing person who needed a "lot of attention and reassurance."
    Carter was also described as "the girl that cried wolf" who had a tendency to over-exaggerate things so much it was hard knowing whether she was telling the truth, according to the police report.http://www.thesunchronicle.com/news/...0c47a1b2e.html

nothing goes together like cruelty and stupidity.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Fuck. This. Bitch.
    ...that is all.

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    So she knows what she did is fucked up and still went around all "woe is me, I lost my friend"?? I'd give my right ovary to punch this broad in the face.
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

From that link http://fairhavenneighborhoodnews.com...0Surrender.pdf

An 18-year-old Plainville, Mass., woman was arraigned on man- slaughter charges on February 6 in connection with the death of Conrad Roy III, 18, last July. Mr. Roy was found in a car in the KMart parking lot in Fairhaven. He died from carbon monoxide poisoning.
    Michelle Carter, who was 17 in July, was arraigned in juvenile court in New Bedford. She is being charged as a juvenile offender. Because she is an adult now, her records are public information.
    According to those records, Ms. Carter encouraged Mr. Roy to kill himself, even telling him, by text, to ?get back in? the car when he started to change his mind.
    Court records state that after police gained access to Mr. Roy?s phone they found ?that a string of text messages stretched all the way back to early last week [before his death], and throughout the entire sequence of messages from early last week till the Saturday before Conrad?s body and truck were located,
    Michelle Carter not only encouraged Conrad to take his own life, she questioned him repeatedly as to when and why he hadn?t done it yet, right up to the point of when his final text was sent to her on Saturday evening, July 12, 2014 at 6:26 p.m.
    The 20+ pages of court documents show a pattern in more than 1,000 text messages between Ms. Carter and Mr. Roy that police allege resulted in Mr. Roy taking his own life.
    In text messages to her friends, Ms. Carter describes in detail how she heard him kill himself, and expresses guilt over it and her inability to stop him.
    In other text messages, Ms. Carter tells her friends that Mr. Roy is missing and she is worried about him, but, at the same time, she is texting him. Police say those texts show that she helped him choose his method of carbon monoxide poisoning.
    ?Still haven?t found him. I?m a mess,? texted Ms. Roy a full day before Mr. Roy was missing.
    The court records are rife with similar examples.
    On July 10, according to court
    records, Ms. Carter texted one of her friends saying that Mr. Roy was missing.
    ?I texted his mom because I was getting really worried,? reads the text. ?She said they?ve been looking for him the past few hours and they can?t find him.?
    According to police, that text was sent two days before he was missing and eight minutes after Ms. Carter got a text from Mr. Roy. Ms. Carter also texted at one point that she did not contact Mr. Roy?s mother because she did not have contact information for her.
    Ms. Carter also texted Mr. Roy?s 13- year-old sister with long, detailed, dramatic messages that she attributed to Mr. Roy that detailed his depression and reasons why he wished to kill himself.
    Ms. Carter also held a fund-raiser in Plainville for the Roy family that she promoted on Facebook.
    Many texts seem designed to elicit sympathy for herself; others contain long passages of advice to others on how to go on and live with the pain.

But on July 21, a text to one of her friends is a bit different: ?And I just got off the phone with Conrad?s mom about 20 mins ago and she told me that detectives had to come and go thru his things and stuff. Its [sic] something they have to do with suicides and homicides. And she said they have to go thru his phone and see if anyone encouraged him to do it in texts and stuff...they read my messages with him I?m done. His family will hate me and I could go to jail.?
    In conclusion, Fairhaven Det. Scott Gordon writes: ?Not only did Conrad tell Carter in several of his texts prior to his death that he was scared and didn?t want to leave his family, she continued to encourage him to take his own life, and when he actually started to carry out the act, he got scared again and exited his truck, but instead of telling him to stay out of the truck...Carter told him to ?get back in.??
    Ms. Carter was indicted by the grand jury on 2/5 and arraigned on 2/6. She is charged with Manslaughter Involving Neglect of Legal Duty. A pre- trial hearing is set for April 17.

Wow, I want to see what she's like in court.

Wow she fuckin fucked up ?! I don't even know what else to say !

After he died, Carter held a "Homers for Conrad" fundraiser "to help bring awareness to mental illness in honor of her friend," according to the fundraising website.

"Hey everyone! As many of you may know, my best friend Conrad Roy passed away on July 13th. Conrad had been suffering with anxiety and depression for many years," the fundraiser Facebook page said. "The money raised will be donated to the National Alliance of Mental Illness as well as to the Captain Conrad Roy III Scholarship Fund. The goal is to continue to raise awareness for mental illnesses, and help those who are struggling with it."

Is she a total sociopath? I can't see a normal human being doing this.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Defy Gravity View Post
    Is she a total sociopath? I can't see a normal human being doing this.
    Absolutely.

It's almost like Munchausen's in a way. She encouraged him to kill himself and then played the grieving best friend.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Absolutely.

It's almost like Munchausen's in a way. She encouraged him to kill himself and then played the grieving best friend.
    Yeah, it's like it goes beyond just a sociopath, this is balls out crazy as fuck.

Yeah, it's like it goes beyond just a sociopath, this is balls out crazy as fuck.
    I can in some crazy way get the psychology behind Munchausen by proxy. This is just so beyond fucked up though. With MbP they do it for years for the attention and it starts later in life normally with ppl who feel like someone else has taken their spotlight or they see it as a long drawn out way to get attention.
    This is like she just wanted to see if she could convince him to do it, if she could have that power over him. When she did have it over him she then wanted to see how much power she could have over everyone else with the fund raisers and such.
    Narcissist maybe?

mind control.

Go to the light. Go to the light....

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.
    'The worst things in the world are justified by belief'- Raised by Wolves SOI

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

~You got to cry with out weeping. Talk without speaking
    Scream without raising your voice~

I just don't see how it never occurred to her that they would read his text messages. It's like she was ballsy enough to encourage him to do it for her own sick gain, but too chickenshit to actually speak with him and hear the pain in his voice or whatever.

I'm really curious about their relationship. Like, what was it about her that made him want to talk about his plan? They had been together at some point, but still. Why her? Why not one of his best friends or whoever? It just HAD to be the one person shitty enough to capitalize on his suffering.

It's good (?) to read that she didn't fess up to those other people until after he died. Because otherwise that would have meant that they knew she was doing that as it was happening, and that they didn't stop it. Silver lining, I guess. God damn.
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Absolutely.

That's what I was thinking too.

I have a SIL who acts kind of like that girl.
    We call her "Grim Reaper's sister" because she loves to be the one that delivers bad news. At funerals- she is the loudest. She ends up making all family events about her. I didn't know people liked to leach off other's misery, but talking to some of my friends- it seems that most have somebody in their family like this.

I really doubt this girl is going to get 20 years. I'd be surprised if she did much time/or any at all.
    For one thing, this girl is extremely popular. Even now, she has a shit ton of supporters. It seems like the town is in lock down on this story. The few that have talked- talked in support of this girl.
    The second thing- this girl is going to be bought before Juvy court. This case stays in juvy court. She will most likely get probation and counseling.

Thread Information