Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Conrad Roy (18) committed suicide by carbon monoxide poisoning after his friend encouraged him to kill himself

Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    So she knows what she did is fucked up and still went around all "woe is me, I lost my friend"?? I'd give my right ovary to punch this broad in the face.
    I'd give my face to punch this broad in the right ovary.

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    That's what I was thinking too.

I have a SIL who acts kind of like that girl.
    We call her "Grim Reaper's sister" because she loves to be the one that delivers bad news. At funerals- she is the loudest. She ends up making all family events about her. I didn't know people liked to leach off other's misery, but talking to some of my friends- it seems that most have somebody in their family like this.

I really doubt this girl is going to get 20 years. I'd be surprised if she did much time/or any at all.
    For one thing, this girl is extremely popular. Even now, she has a shit ton of supporters. It seems like the town is in lock down on this story. The few that have talked- talked in support of this girl.
    The second thing- this girl is going to be bought before Juvy court. This case stays in juvy court. She will most likely get probation and counseling.
    My family has this person, but it is actually 2 people. I have twin aunts who are like this.

The family of a Plainville teen accused of coaxing her friend into committing suicide last summer want people to know she is “not the villain the media is portraying her to be,” though friends interviewed by police after the tragedy described her as someone who “requires a lot of attention” and “has a history of being the ‘girl that cried wolf,’ ” court documents show.

“Our hearts have and remain broken for the Roy family,” Michelle Carter’s parents said in a statement released by her attorney, Joseph Cataldo. “For everyone that does not know our daughter, she is not the villain the media is portraying her to be. She is a quiet, kind, and sympathetic young girl. She tried immensely to help Mr. Roy in his battle with depression. We know that once all of the facts are released, our daughter will be found innocent.”

Carter, 18, a senior at King Philip Regional High School, faces up to 20 years behind bars on a charge of involuntary manslaughter for her alleged role in the suicide of Conrad Roy III, 18, of Mattapoisett, who was found dead July 13 inside his truck in the parking lot of a Fairhaven Kmart. Carter is accused of telling Roy to “get back in” the pickup truck when he had second thoughts about using carbon monoxide fumes to take his own life.

The picture painted by police is far different than that presented by Cataldo and Carter’s family, court documents show. When Roy’s best friend was interviewed by detectives about the “Homers for Conrad” softball fundraiser he helped organize with Carter in the months after the suicide, police say he told them he thought “she was kind of looking for attention” and at one point accused him of “taking credit for my idea.”

“I asked him if he had a lot to do with the fundraiser, and he said not too much but he did try and get her to move it back to Mattapoisett where all of Conrad’s family and friends were but Michelle wanted to keep it in Plainville,” Fairhaven Detective Scott R. Gordon wrote in a police report. “He further explained that (Carter) was getting so involved in it, and he was just curious about how she knew Conrad, and Michelle said that they had been dating on and off for 2 years and (he) said at that point that he had never heard of her, so he didn’t know exactly if that was true or not.”

Roy’s friend went on to tell investigators he had to add Carter as an organizer on the fundraiser’s Facebook page “because it bothered her” that she wasn’t listed.

Three friends who Carter had contact with at the time of Roy’s suicide and were later interviewed by police also detailed her attention-seeking tendencies, court documents show.

“She was a very nice, outgoing person but she requires a lot of attention and reassurance,” one friend said, according to the police report. Another told police “Carter has a history of being the ‘girl that cried wolf,’ and sometimes (it) was hard to tell if she was being totally truthful.”

Cataldo said accusations that his client was looking for attention in the months after Roy’s suicide are “ridiculous.”

“She did help organize a fundraiser in his honor, in his name, to call attention both to his plight and others in his predicament,” Cataldo said, “but she was not seeking attention for herself or any kind of personal gain.”

Carter was indicted on an involuntary manslaughter charge Feb. 5 and arraigned the next day as a youthful offender at New Bedford Juvenile Court. She was ordered released on $2,500 cash bail and is due back in court next month.

http://www.bostonherald.com/news_opi...ot_the_villain

I'm sorry but nothing her family can say will convince me she ain't evil. 100s of loving messages I don't care that one message "get back in" is all I need to know.
    No normal person does this, they just don't.

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jumaki15 View Post
    I'd give my face to punch this broad in the right ovary.
    Your face?? Ok, you win. I won't give up my face.

And if Freddy thinks the bitch is crazy, she has to be. I love that the family is all "Nah, she's a really sweet person"...no, she isn't. If I did this, I promise you my family wouldn't stick up for me. They would be disgusted and appalled.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

I think that's part of the problem today is that parents don't make their kids take responsibility for ANYTHING. Not sure if that's parenting out of guilt or what, but my gawd you are doing humanity a disservice to act like your kids can do no wrong. If i fucked up, for sure my parents would still love me and maybe even support me, but if I fucked with someone's life they would go to the depths of hell before they defended or denied my actions. Step up folks. You can love but that doesn't mean you have to live in denial.

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    I'm going to copy paste this long article because you only get a limited amount of views.

This bitch is totally crazy. She encouraged a guy to kill himself so she could gain the attention?
    So she did it for attention? I totally called it.

She seriously texted his phone 70 times after his death?!?! She has issues, for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Yeah my immediate guess was that someone she knew had someone die and got a lot of attention so she decided to get the same sympathy.

Yeah my immediate guess was that someone she knew had someone die and got a lot of attention so she decided to get the same sympathy.
    This is so fucked up. There are plenty of ways to get attention in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    This is so fucked up. There are plenty of ways to get attention in the world.
    Seriously so many people on this website have faked dead relatives and shit, why not just make someone up.

Seriously so many people on this website have faked dead relatives and shit, why not just make someone up.
    Seriously. Make someone up. Read the obits and claim a stranger. Munchhausen by newfeed.
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

This chick sounds kinda sociopathic. When I read that she told the poor guy to get back in the truck when he got scared and got out. That's just fucking scary.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    Seriously. Make someone up. Read the obits and claim a stranger. Munchhausen by newfeed.
    Exactly and then emotionally fragile, innocent people don't have to die. I just can't even with this story.

Next up for her: faking cancer!

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

That Asplains It...

Thought I read in one of the news articles that she told the friend who she had already talked to about the text messages possibly getting her in trouble that she told Conrad to get back in the truck because if he didn't kill himself then he would just do it the next day. Ahhhh, that asplains everything. She's not a vile, twisted, narcissistic bitch at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by queenaevadamthng View Post
    This chick sounds kinda sociopathic. When I read that she told the poor guy to get back in the truck when he got scared and got out. That's just fucking scary.

explain what "asplains" means
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Holy crap that's awful!

Not entirely the same, but some years ago my boyfriend's little brother went missing. His new gf was all "OMG, Im so worried about him, what can I do to help?" thing. Was over at the house... even drove around for hours and hours with his step mom looking for him. The whoe time sh knew exactly here he was at, they found him where she left dead a couple days later. Turns out the "grieving" girlfriend was the one who set him up to be beaten to death and robbed by 3 of his other "friends", including his best.

What the hell is wrong with some of these kids! I have a 14 y/o old girl and this crap scares the bajeezus outta me!

RIP, kid. Sorry you had such a shit ass friend =(

I read this story on FB and in the comments section there were SO MANY people supporting her and saying that you can't be held responsible for another person's actions. While, I agree, about not being held for the actions of others, this was different, it was a direct manipulation that resulted in this person's death. They have convicted men or women that have convinced their mistress or whoever to kill their significant other. I don't see much of a difference, except she convinced this boy to kill himself.

Not for anything, but if i was the parents of this kid, i would probably lose my mind and straight kill this bitch. I read in an article that she knew this stuff because she tried to kill herself before too. She seems attention seeking and has completely detached herself from the fact that this is her fault, in order to absorb all the attention over "her loss"

I couldn't stand the people supporting her. I told them that karma has a way of showing people the error of their biased opinions.
    I probably should never read FB article comments.

Serious question, and I hope I don't look stupid for asking, but wouldn't his suicide have to be a crime in order for her to be charged with something? I cannot remember, but what ever happened to the guy who influenced those suicide kids he met online to kill themselves? How was he charged?

I'm just going to take a guess at her defense strategy here:

She'll say that she couldn't stand to see him suffering every day of his life, that she cared for him so much that she was willing to help him do whatever it took to find peace.

Then she'll say that the reason she didn't tell anybody about where he was and what he intended to do was that she wanted him to have plenty of time to finish the job before someone stopped him.

And then she'll say all the fundraisers and shit were meant to promote awareness about depression and suicide.

Ugh.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    Serious question, and I hope I don't look stupid for asking, but wouldn't his suicide have to be a crime in order for her to be charged with something? I cannot remember, but what ever happened to the guy who influenced those suicide kids he met online to kill themselves? How was he charged?
    i might be crazy, but isn't committing suicide a "crime" that you can be held for.
    Im in the same boat as you, i feel a little stupid for asking. As far as her being charged, isn't manslaughter defined as taking part in an action, that unintentionally results in someone's death?

It's against the law to commit suicide (I know that is dumb, but it is).
    http://mentalhealthdaily.com/2014/07...ws-by-country/

Then with her encouraging and egging him on wouldn't that in a round about way be considered assisted suicide?

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

It's against the law to commit suicide (I know that is dumb, but it is).
    http://mentalhealthdaily.com/2014/07...ws-by-country/
    Shit. The front. Door.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Thread Information