Thread: Max Maisel (21) is missing and presumed drowned

Max Maisel (21) is missing and presumed drowned

I'm guessing they think he is a suicide risk.

http://www.twcnews.com/nys/rochester...ax-maisel.html
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-16-2022 at 08:43 AM.

So apparently some people don't know how to read, because "I'M GUESSING" means essentially "this is what I am thinking".

For the friend/family member that registered to send me a hateful PM and tell me to stop spreading lies and rumours and shit, you might want to look at my post again. I posted the story that is all over the news, and then postulated my theory since this guy had disappeared and they "don't suspect foul play". It's a pretty rational guess, and I wasn't trying to slam the guy. If he were my loved one, I wouldn't care what anyone said, as long as they got his pic and story out there so that people could be on the lookout for him. I wouldn't be worried about the family's image, I personally would be worried about the missing person. But I guess I'm different like that.

I hope Max is found safe and sound and can move on from whatever is going on.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    So apparently some people don't know how to read, because "I'M GUESSING" means essentially "this is what I am thinking".

For the friend/family member that registered to send me a hateful PM and tell me to stop spreading lies and rumours and shit, you might want to look at my post again. I posted the story that is all over the news, and then postulated my theory since this guy had disappeared and they "don't suspect foul play". It's a pretty rational guess, and I wasn't trying to slam the guy. If he were my loved one, I wouldn't care what anyone said, as long as they got his pic and story out there so that people could be on the lookout for him. I wouldn't be worried about the family's image, I personally would be worried about the missing person. But I guess I'm different like that.

I hope Max is found safe and sound and can move on from whatever is going on.
    I second that.

One of mine go missing, I don't give a fuck what anyone says on the interwebs. Find them. Period.

My reputation means shit to me.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

The person sent me back several more PM's, and I think it's just a matter of they are in waiting mode and I'm sure emotions are running high. I totally get it. I am having a bad week this week, so it just rubbed me the wrong way, but in the harsh light of day my bad week is nothing compared to having a loved one go missing.

Yes, we talk about cases and sometimes that comes across as harsh or ugly I am sure, but I honestly post a lot of missing persons cases because I want to help get their story/pic out. I have an incident in my past that makes me really want to help missing persons, and I would like to think that maybe a story or pic that I posted might lead to a tip to help locate a missing person.

I am hoping for the best in this case.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    The person sent me back several more PM's, and I think it's just a matter of they are in waiting mode and I'm sure emotions are running high. I totally get it. I am having a bad week this week, so it just rubbed me the wrong way, but in the harsh light of day my bad week is nothing compared to having a loved one go missing.

Yes, we talk about cases and sometimes that comes across as harsh or ugly I am sure, but I honestly post a lot of missing persons cases because I want to help get their story/pic out. I have an incident in my past that makes me really want to help missing persons, and I would like to think that maybe a story or pic that I posted might lead to a tip to help locate a missing person.

I am hoping for the best in this case.
    That's my reasoning, too. I have noticed, when Googling, that MDS often comes up close to the top of searches whenever I am looking up a name or digging for info. The more people who get the word out, in my eyes, the better. I can't imagine anything more upsetting than not knowing where, say, my child might be.

Thanks Peace - I deleted my duplicate.

They still haven't found him but have planned a memorial -

On behalf of Meg and our daughters, I want to thank everyone in the FWAA community who has reached out to us over the last three weeks since our son Max went missing. We presume he drowned on Feb. 22. The care and concern of so many writers and SIDs across the country has helped us cope with the unfathomable.
    We are having a memorial service and a celebration of Max’s life on Friday, March 27 at Congregation Bnai Israel in Bridgeport, CT. If anyone is interested in attending, please contact me at Ivan.Maisel@gmail.com.

Thanks,

Ivan Maisel

http://the5thdown.com/2015/03/17/max...orial-service/

Makes me said they have given up on the kid. I hope they find him at some point so his family can have closure

Mommy to: Misty-Allison-Elliot-Sebastian-Quinn
    And our newest rugrat MISS MARLEE!!!

of course he is. in the water like the rest of the young men.

sirens, maybe? i'm not blaming this one on pazuzu.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBeWithMe View Post
    How terribly sad. So young.

Thread Information