Thread: Asia Larose Brown, 22, and her son Ashton Paul Brown, 2, found dead in burned vehicle.

Asia Larose Brown, 22, and her son Ashton Paul Brown, 2, found dead in burned vehicle.

http://www.wfmynews2.com/story/news/...icle/23943693/

GPD: Bodies Of Missing Mother, Child Found In Burned Vehicle

GREENSBORO, N.C.-- Officers with the Greensboro Police Department (GPD) are working a double homicide case after two bodies were found in a burned vehicle off Thurston Avenue.

Police said the car was found yesterday and the two people inside were reported Missing on Sunday. Investigators said it's a small child and an adult.

According to a news release from GPD, some Greensboro City workers found the vehicle yesterday around 3:30 pm in an undeveloped area off of Thurston Ave. The workers told officers they believed human remains were inside the car.

Police said it's unclear how long the vehicle was on Thurston Ave.

Police believe the victims may be a mother and son reported missing Sunday evening by a co-worker of the woman. The victims are tentatively identified as Asia Larose Brown, 22, and her son Ashton Paul Brown, 2. The two were last seen on Friday, February 20.

Due to the condition of the remains, positive identifications are pending further examination by the State Medical Examiner's Office.

Police have classified the deaths as homicides. Detectives are checking missing persons reports and homicide investigations concurrently until the identities of the victims are positively confirmed.

Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Asia and Ashton is encouraged to call Crime Stoppers at 336-373-1000 or text the tip to 274637 using the keyword badboyz. All calls to Crime Stoppers are completely anonymous.
    Pretty sure this is her Facebook. She has a number of friends in the Greensboro area:

https://www.facebook.com/Ajsdaharajukubarbie

ETA: Here is a photo of her and, I assume, her little one. He's so adorable.

Last edited by PeaceBeWithMe; 02-24-2015 at 01:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    She had many shades of lipstick.
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

Thread Information