Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Transgender teen Zander Mahaffey (15) posted his suicide note to Tumblr.

Transgender teen Zander Mahaffey (15) posted his suicide note to Tumblr.

http://www.vocativ.com/culture/lgbt/...te-goes-viral/

Transgender Teen's Suicide Note Goes Viral

After a transgender teen commits suicide, mourners on social media reclaim his name

Transgender high school student Zander Mahaffey (born Sandra Nicole) killed himself after posting a suicide note on his Tumblr blog on Sunday, Feb. 15. Filled with emotional accusations, the note included descriptions of both sexual trauma and alleged bullying by family members, as well as his plans for his own death.

I know there's going to be people hurt and devastated by this. And I'm so, so, sorry about that. I don't know what else to say. I'm just so tired, I'm so tired and I just want to go to sleep.

So far, the hashtag #HisNameWasZander has garnered over 7,000 posts on Twitter, and his suicide note was posted by thousands of Tumblr blogs. Many of those taking part shared the numbers for suicide hotlines with the Twitter hashtag, telling transgender teens that they are not alone.

When Zander's bereaved friends from Austell, Georgia, saw obituaries and funeral mourners exclusively using his birth name, they immediately took to social media. They set up a memorial blog. Soon Tumblr was flooded with hundreds of posts by LGBT teens expressing grief and outrage. Most posts call for an end to transphobia, emphasizing the dire need for a more open, gender-inclusive culture. Some posts also took aim at the teen's family, reminiscent of the personal attacks against Leelah Alcorn's family after her highly publicized suicide less than two months ago.

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2015...note_on_Tumblr

Memorial Blog: http://ripzander.tumblr.com/

Obit: http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/atl...9516&fhid=5422

I believe this is his Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008328902063

Edited to add:

Photo courtesy gaystarnews.com
    Last edited by PeaceBeWithMe; 03-02-2015 at 10:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

The Suicide Note: (As I assume his parents will make Tumblr take it down eventually)

PART ONE

Suicide Note:

Dear anyone who is reading this,

I’ve….been contemplating this one for a good while now. I began writing this at 8:30 pm on February 11th, 2015.

I should probably introduce myself for anyone who doesn’t know me. My name is Zander Nicholas Mahaffey (at birth, Sandra Nicole.) I am a boy, even if the word doesn’t see me as one. But I know in my heart I am a boy. I’m 15 years old, I love the internet, I’m an anime weeb, I love video games too. I dislike math a lot, I love to read and draw and sing. My favorite drink is Coca Cola and my favorite foods are cr?me puffs. I’m short (5’2) and I hate that. My favorite anime is Katekyo Hitman Reborn! And my favorite video game is The World Ends With You. I live in the state of Georgia, in a metro-Atlanta city called Austell. Right next to a hospital. The phone reception is terrible here. I’m a panromantic-asexual and yeah I think that’s an okay introduction.

I don’t know why I’m writing this now, it just feels like a good time. I’ve kept holding off from doing this since it’s probably gonna be long. It’s surreal right? And if I publish this (or don’t delete it from my queue, I should say) then that means I’m dead. Most likely medication overdose, that’s the main way I’ve thought of. Ugh. Xanax tastes so disgusting, honestly. But you know, when everything is calm and you want to be dead I guess taste doesn’t really matter. Man it is going to suck ass if I end up surviving. I would have had to taste all that nasty ass medicine for nothing. Either way I guess I should write why I wanted to be dead in the first place.

I..I just wanted to escape. An okay amount of my friends know I have issues with my mother, at least heard me complain about her a good bit of times. A few know what really is going on.

My mother is physically disabled. She has seizures and strokes and a hurt ankle and a bad knee and she is morbidly obese, the list goes on. She has anxiety. In fact she takes xanax for the anxiety. That’s where I got it from. I’m sure she can just get more.

But even with her disabilities….she hurts me. Not physically, no she doesn’t have the capability to do that. But emotionally and mentally. I try, I try so hard sometimes. I’m not a perfect human, okk??? I MAKE MISTAKES. A lot of mistakes. And I get yelled at. I get yelled at and it hurts so bad. It hurts so bad for your “mom” to tell you she’s going to kill herself over her cheating ex boyfriend. It hurts so much for her to accuse you of doing sexual things to people for money. It hurts so much for her to accuse you of stealing money from her, only to find out she had just misplaced it and doesn’t even apologize. It hurts so much to have a panic attack and her say “stop acting retarded”. It hurts so much for her to mention the man that raped you, even though she knows it makes you angry and sad. It hurts so much for her to yell at you till you cry, for you to be sobbing, tears pouring down your face, and then ask you why are you crying. MAYBE YOU SHOULD STOP FUCKING YELLING AT ME, THEN.

It hurts so much to hate your mother. It hurts so much for your mother to act so two faced. It hurts for you to actually have a nice time, to talk and smile and laugh together, and then it all does back to hell, and the illusion shatters, and you remember about all the horrible things she still does. It hurts to not know what it’s like to have a “mommy”, to know what a mothers love is, to feel cared for by a maternal figure.

To my mother, one of us was gonna die and I guess it is gonna be me. I hope you’re life from here on is MISERABLE. I hope you realize how MUCH YOU NEEDED ME AND TREATED ME LIKE GARBAGE. I want you to BEG FOR ME TO COME BACK, FOR MY FORGIVENESS. But I won’t. I want you dead. I wanted you to DIE FOR SO LONG, DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I HATED THAT?? WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME, YOU ARE MY MOM!! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO LOVE ME AND MAKE ME FEEL BETTER, NOT MAKE ME KILL MYSELF!!!!!! You’re a two faced pathetic excuse for a parent. You may be my mother but you are not my mom. I certainly won’t miss you. Goodbye forever, you abusive piece of shit.

I guess that’s why I love my friends so much. To anyone who has been motherly to me, or dubbed themselves “my mom”. That means so much. Because I don’t know what that is like.

But I miss her. I miss my mommy. I miss the woman in the baby photographs I see of me and her together. It sounds selfish. I miss the mommy who starved herself for almost 2 weeks because we were so poor she didn’t have enough money for us to both eat. I miss her. I don’t know what happened. Or where that lady went. But I’ve just prayed, and prayed for her to come back and she never did. I just wanted my momma back.

I can’t blame all of my problems on her. A good bit of my anger and resentment comes from my rapist. Some of it comes from my “aunt” Twalia. She isn’t really my aunt but her and my mother are good friends and her and her two kids live with us. Twalia helps me with my mother and with our apartment, and for that I am thankful for.

But what I am not thankful for is her poor treatment of everyone in this household. Twalia also yells. It isn’t as bad as my mother, no only my mother can make me feel the worse but Twalia has come pretty close. She’s about as two faced as my mother. She makes horrible racist comments about the black people who live in my apartment complex. She is ableist, she calls her two mentally disabled children, Jennifer (19) and Charles (12) retarded, threatens to put them on medication. It’s terrible.

She has never laid a hand on me before. She better be glad she didn’t. I would love for an excuse to knock the rest of her teeth out. She is abusive to her children and me, and I wish she never came to live with us..

And her children, oh god her kids. They are possibly the most annoying brats on the face of the planet and I cannot stand them. Charles especially. I wish we never introduced him to the internet, he used to be such a good kid but not anymore. He’s an arrogant, homophobic, spoiled little brat who I wanna kick into a wall. Yeah, I would kick a 12 year old into a wall? Problematic? Maybe. I don’t give a damn. Besides, if you’re reading this I’M ALREADY DEAD WHAT USE IS IT. I get mad and he pisses me off. As for Jen well… she’s just annoying. But she get’s the short end of the stick between her and her brother and I try to stand up for her as much as I see fit (even though she doesn’t appreciate it. Or she’s never seemed like it.) Twalia, fuck you. You’re as a terrible a mother as my own and you don’t deserve the children you have. Jen, I don’t know what to say, you’re annoying as hell to me but I’ll probably miss you a bit. Charles, fuck off you little shithead. I can’t stand you and I hope you get put in your place one day.
    Last edited by PeaceBeWithMe; 02-19-2015 at 11:28 AM.

Wait if he was female to male why is that picture of a girl I am confuse.

PART TWO

That’s another thing, appreciation. Sure my mother will say “please” and “thank you” every once in a while but it isn’t enough. It isn’t. She would literally DIE without me. She wouldn’t be able to function without people taking care of her. But is she thankful??? Is she thankful that I have given up my childhood for her??? That I had to take on all these responsibilities??? She doesn’t seem like it. “Oh, when I was your age, I was running an entire household” Great mom. That’s you. That isn’t me. The only one who ever seems to appreciate me is my grandmother.

Out of my entire family I love her the most. She’s a kick-ass grandma for one thing, she’s survived breast cancer (even though she lost one of her breasts..) for what? 22 years? She don’t take no shit from anybody. When I hug her, the combination of her laundry detergent and the perfume she wears makes me so happy, I love hugging her and smelling her (she smells good ok?). And she loves Harry Potter. That’s freaking A+. I’m going to miss her a lot. Meme, if you’re reading this, I love you. I’m sorry, I’m sorry I couldn’t fight this one out, but I love you and always will.

Other family okay….My dad. I love him…he’s…a bit annoying sometimes..He is also kind of an airhead, but he’s my dad. The amount of time’s I’ve wished I could live with him instead of my mom is plenty. Dad, I’m sorry but your “little girl” isn’t a little girl. I’m a boy, in my heart. And no, that doesn’t mean I want to play football. Also ask mother about John Hubbard. The truth about what he did to me. My mother never told him, or my Pepaw (grandad), or my Memaw (other grandmother). I don’t think that was right. He’s my dad, he has a right to know. Oh and for Memaw and Pepaw, I’m sorry that it turned out this way, I love you both. (Even though you, Pepaw are a racist, bigoted piece of shit and Memaw?? You didn’t really help much, sorry.) I’ll miss you guys too.

To my older half sister, Ashley, and Matthew as well. I’m sorry. Ashley, this may come as a shock to you, but our mother is a terrible person, to me at least. Be thankful she gave you up, be thankful you grew up loved and cared for. It’s a shame really. How much I envied you and despised you because you were able to escape life with our mother. I hated you, I hated that you got to have a nice, happy life with your adopted parents while I had to stay here and suffer. But I know that it was a dumb hatred, I see that now, I can’t blame you for being adopted. That just isn’t fair. I’m sorry I was wrong about you. I love you, and I’ll miss you.

To my brother, CJ. I can only hope I’m going to meet you. I was wrong about you as well. I resented you. I hated it, I felt abandoned by you. I felt like my big brother just left me to suffer with our mother. But you were a baby, you couldn’t stop from rolling on your side and suffocating in your crib. You had no control. I’m sorry, I love you, and I hope we can meet for the first time.

To Alyssa. Alyssa Handy. I have no idea where you are now, I haven’t seen you in 5 years. You probably will never get this message, but I couldn’t go on without thanking you. In 5th grade, when I was wheelchair bound, you were always there for me. You pushed me around, ate lunch with me, helped me to the bathroom, and best of all, you didn’t change how you acted towards me once I was in the wheelchair. You never pitied me (not to my knowledge) and you were my first real best friend I ever had. I know we had our scuffles but I will never forget everything you did for me, ever. I still think about your kindness even now. I’ll miss you.

To Ziazani, who I don’t even know if you’re going to get this message or not. You were the first person I ever dated. I’m sorry I stopped talking to you after we broke up, I would feel guilty every time that I did. I was a terrible significant other, and I’m sorry I could never reciprocate your feelings for me. I know this may not fix it, but I’m sorry. I’ll miss you.

To Hector/King/Viridi, my first true crush (that I got to date anyway). Being in boyfriends with you made me so happy. I finally felt what it was to be on cloud nine. When you broke up with me, it hurt so bad. I know I shrugged it off, but I cried all that night and the night after that and the night after that and was sad for a good week. Then you started dating someone else and I resented you for that, because I still had feelings for you and I was bitter and angry to see you happy with someone who wasn’t me. But I finally realized it was just childish, and I needed to let you go, and I forgave. There’s no use in being bitter and angry. So I’m glad, I’m glad that we could stay friends, you are a really good friend. I loved you, and I still care about you a lot even now, and I’ll miss you.

To Aggie, the my current girlfriend and love of my life. I love you. I will never stop loving you. You make me so happy, so please don’t be too sad for long, sadness won’t bring me back and there’s no point anymore. I’m sorry, please don’t feel inadequate. Don’t feel like you failed me, you couldn’t “cure” me, you didn’t have the power to get me out of this house. You did make me laugh, and I felt like I had a reason to live. But I’m weak, I’m battered and bruised and I’m tired of fighting. It’s not your fault, I never really told you what was going on (not because I didn’t trust you) but because I didn’t feel like I was worth worrying over. I’m sorry Aggie, I love you, and if all goes well, I’ll watch over you and be your guardian angel. Guess we are really Narancia and Fugo, eh? I’ll miss you, so much.

To my home girl Gabbi and home girl Katie. My best friends. My aromates, moirails, platonic soul mates, whatever you want. I love you two so much you don’t understand. I could sit here and write about how much I love you but that would take too long and my fingers are getting tired from typing this. Don’t feel like failures because of this. I was in the wrong. You both told me everything, but I would hide and wear a mask and pretend I was ok. I had to be strong for you both. But I can’t be strong anymore. I can’t. I’m too worn out, if anyone if the failure, it’s me. I know we had plans to all live together and be happy and away from our families. But I just couldn’t do that. I’m sorry. I’m so so sorry I never told you guys how I really felt. I’m so sorry. I love you two both till the world ends, and I’m not going to stop. I love you till time ends. I will miss you both so much.

I want to ask of you both (especially you, Gabby) is to make sure if there are any memorials for me I want you both to make sure my right name and pronouns are used. And I want you both to explain exactly why I killed myself. What my mother did, and I want her retribution. I want her to know she murdered her son. I want her to know that she is the reason I’m dead.

To all my friends on the internet, my Dangan Ronpa buddies, Lena, Hime (Love), Saku, Wednesday, Kari, Peeps, Nick, Cake, Toree, Bunni, Taelyn, I could never ask for better voice acting friends, I’ll miss you. My MMD/Vocaloid crew, Haru, Jomo, Walter, Taku, Izzy, Angeki, Simone, even though I suck at modeling you guys always made my day. To Ari, I’ve known you for a long time, since I started being on the internet. You mean so much to me, I’m sorry, I’ll miss you. To the (late, kinda) Meme Team, Zumi, Summer, Mitch, Morgan (formerly), Pixel, Rachel, Alex, Sam, Shae, Luke and Everyone else in the pedal group, being with you guys made my days so happy. I’m so sorry, I’ll miss you all.

To all my real life friends, To Jacob and Bella and Chris and Gus and Shelly and everyone else. To my teachers, to everyone. I’ll miss you.

Wow, five pages long. Almost 3,000 words. See I told you this would get long. I’ve never written anything for school that fast. Oh well. I suppose someone has read all this. I don’t know what to say now really. But…I’m sorry. I’m sorry I wasn’t strong enough, that I gave up. But I just couldn’t, I couldn’t take it anymore. I am a hypocrite, I’ve talked many of people out of suicide before but yet here I am. Or, here I was.

I’m not noble, I’m not really trying to make this mean something huge. I’m just a coward who wanted to cut my strings and be free from my troubles. Here marks the end of Zander, a meme enthusiast and, friend? I guess.

I can’t say I’m not a little bit afraid of dying, but we all are. It’s the fear of the unknown. Perhaps there is another world waiting for me, perhaps I will be reborn into something, or maybe I’ll just stop existing. Maybe I would be a ghost that would be cool don’t you think? I have no clue, like with everything else in my life I’ll just wing it.

So this is the end? I’m over 3,000 words now. Time will go on, hopefully no one will be too bothered from me for too long. Just continue as you normally would be, that is what I want.

I’m selfish, I’m sorry, I’m so sorry that I only think about myself in this situation. I know there’s going to be people hurt and devastated by this. And I’m so, so, sorry about that. I don’t know what else to say. I’m just so tired, I’m so tired and I just want to go to sleep.

XOXO Goodbye to everyone,

Zander Nicholas Mahaffey
    Last edited by PeaceBeWithMe; 02-19-2015 at 11:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Wait if he was female to male why is that picture of a girl I am confuse.
    It's the only pic I can find posted. I'm still looking.

Edited to add: Found one on another site and amended the original post.
    Last edited by PeaceBeWithMe; 02-19-2015 at 11:24 AM.

Man also sorry but this person sounds sort of like an asshole, gender aside.
    That’s another thing, appreciation. Sure my mother will say “please” and “thank you” every once in a while but it isn’t enough. It isn’t. She would literally DIE without me. She wouldn’t be able to function without people taking care of her. But is she thankful???
    Your mom had a fucking stroke.

Why do teenagers today think they should be applauded for existing?

To my brother, CJ. I can only hope I’m going to meet you. I was wrong about you as well. I resented you. I hated it, I felt abandoned by you. I felt like my big brother just left me to suffer with our mother. But you were a baby, you couldn’t stop from rolling on your side and suffocating in your crib. You had no control. I’m sorry, I love you, and I hope we can meet for the first time.

This is the impression I'm getting.

I don't think this persons suicide had anything to do with the fact that they were trans. That letter was pretty damning to a lot of people. There were a lot of issues here. I mean, parents suck yeah, but you're not going to be a teenager and live with your mom forever.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    This is the impression I'm getting.

I don't think this persons suicide had anything to do with the fact that they were trans. That letter was pretty damning to a lot of people. There were a lot of issues here. I mean, parents suck yeah, but you're not going to be a teenager and live with your mom forever.
    I agree. He certainly wasn't bitching about being trans and not being accepted.

He just had severe mommy issues.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar

Everyone getting a trophy whether they win or lose?
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    Everyone getting a trophy whether they win or lose?
    Seriously, what bullshit.

..........really?

Can anyone find the mom's blog?
    I am having some issues with this child's suicide being filed under him dying by suicide because he was trans. It seems moreso that he died because of mental health issues.
    I'm not buying the whole Mom was horrible thing quite yet. He also tosses the "Aunt" under the bus then goes on to say this about her disabled kids:
    "They are possibly the most annoying brats on the face of the planet and I cannot stand them. Charles especially. I wish we never introduced him to the internet, he used to be such a good kid but not anymore. He’s an arrogant, homophobic, spoiled little brat who I wanna kick into a wall. Yeah, I would kick a 12 year old into a wall? Problematic? Maybe. I don’t give a damn. Besides, if you’re reading this I’M ALREADY DEAD WHAT USE IS IT. I get mad and he pisses me off."

It just seems very all over the place. Maybe the 12yo needed medication which he is angry the Aunt would say the 12yo needed.
    Putting Dad on a pedestal but Dad wasn't actually there to take him out of an abusive home that was crowded with a disabled mom that clearly needed help also speaks volumes to me about this child's clarity.

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    I'm having a hard time feeling sorry for this kid. Whine, whine, whine, and then resent your dead brother, and adopted sister? Drama king!

Quote Originally Posted by Defy Gravity View Post
    Can anyone find the mom's blog?
    I am having some issues with this child's suicide being filed under him dying by suicide because he was trans. It seems moreso that he died because of mental health issues.
    I'm not buying the whole Mom was horrible thing quite yet. He also tosses the "Aunt" under the bus then goes on to say this about her disabled kids:
    "They are possibly the most annoying brats on the face of the planet and I cannot stand them. Charles especially. I wish we never introduced him to the internet, he used to be such a good kid but not anymore. He’s an arrogant, homophobic, spoiled little brat who I wanna kick into a wall. Yeah, I would kick a 12 year old into a wall? Problematic? Maybe. I don’t give a damn. Besides, if you’re reading this I’M ALREADY DEAD WHAT USE IS IT. I get mad and he pisses me off."

It just seems very all over the place. Maybe the 12yo needed medication which he is angry the Aunt would say the 12yo needed.
    Putting Dad on a pedestal but Dad wasn't actually there to take him out of an abusive home that was crowded with a disabled mom that clearly needed help also speaks volumes to me about this child's clarity.
    Yeah, I am inclined to agree.

Per the obit, this is his mom:

https://www.facebook.com/susan.mahaffey

I'm sure we don't know all the details but aside from using the female pronouns and name (and we don't know when or if he asked her to refer to him as male), she seems like and okay lady.

"I want to wish my Baby Nikki a very Happy 15th Birthday. Nikki you don't know how proud I am of you of the things you have accomplished these last two years first being nominated and getting selected to be inducted into NJHS (National Junior Honor Society). Having and maintaining a 3.99 GPA being second in your class of 400 in GPA. And now having applied for and being accepted in the Science Magnet Highschool program. Have a wonderful day Boo I Love You!!"

It sucks being a teen. I know it all to well.

did everyone miss the fact that this kid was sexually abused, maybe by more than one person, and his mother held it against him and never protected him?

i agree that it seems more like this kid killed himself because of mental issues and not because he was trans. however, it seems like his mental issues legitimately came from a lifetime of hell.

heart breaking.

Quote Originally Posted by emmieslost View Post
    did everyone miss the fact that this kid was sexually abused, maybe by more than one person, and his mother held it against him and never protected him?

i agree that it seems more like this kid killed himself because of mental issues and not because he was trans. however, it seems like his mental issues legitimately came from a lifetime of hell.

heart breaking.
    This is the thing, I don't know if I believe this person. His entire rant is just...unreliable. I do believe that he was seriously mentally in need of help. And I will go out and say it, being transgender is very trendy right now. It's the new shocking thing kids do to change their identities because they feel uncomfortable in their own bodies. I would guess 90% of teenagers feel uncomfortable in their own bodies. I'm not saying there aren't legitimate trasngender teens who are struggling, I'm saying that it seems like the newest bandwagon to hop on to for a lot of misfit, lonely, deeply unhappy kids who need therapy.

what 15 year old kid doesn't sound like a selfish asshole most of the time? especially one dealing with hormonal issues and abuse. this kid needed therapy, for sure.

maybe the abuse is part of the gender identity issue. maybe this is the story of a sad girl who felt victimized and saw the power and dominance in men and wanted nothing to do with being a victimized little girl.

i dunno, i'm reading into it there, i admit. but it's much easier for me to swallow than this is just a mentally disturbed kid who wanted attention. and i agree that perhaps being trans has become glorified in some sad, sick way. but when i read that letter i hear a sick, sad 15 year old kid crying for help and understanding not a lying asshole.

death doesn't get you attention, because when you're dead you can't enjoy it.

what 15 year old kid doesn't sound like a selfish asshole most of the time? especially one dealing with hormonal issues and abuse. this kid needed therapy, for sure.

maybe the abuse is part of the gender identity issue. maybe this is the story of a sad girl who felt victimized and saw the power and dominance in men and wanted nothing to do with being a victimized little girl.

i dunno, i'm reading into it there, i admit. but it's much easier for me to swallow than this is just a mentally disturbed kid who wanted attention. and i agree that perhaps being trans has become glorified in some sad, sick way. but when i read that letter i hear a sick, sad 15 year old kid crying for help and understanding not a lying asshole.

I just remember being a teenager and how things worked. Right now, these types of suicides with these long, internet famous suicide notes are really popular. Really making headlines. So if you were someone reaching out for acknowledgement and fame, which unfortunately thanks to social media, pretty much everyone is trying to go as viral as possible, and you're a teenager who lacks the ability to see the permanence of death, yeah this seems like the kind of mistake you'd make. I think there's a lot of glorification and martyrdom happening with these letters and as a result, kids who long for that are attracted to something they don't understand. People read these and instead of advocating more available mental health care, they turn it into a savage attack on the parents, so that the next potentially suicidal kid doesn't see 'oh, there is help, there is acceptance, there is a place for me to go', they see 'HA IF I DO THIS I'LL REALLY STICK IT TO MY MOM'.

No one remembers that they don't actually get to turn on Facebook in heaven and watch the fallout.

This so much.

That's why social media suicide letters seem like they're popular, because people now have a way to be sure that someone will hear what they were saying. Because you know if there's anything in your letter other than "I love you all nobody could have stopped this please don't feel bad," there's no fucking way it's going to see the light of day. I don't think he was posting it on Tumblr to be trendy and jump on the sad kid bandwagon. Bullshit. He was probably posting it to Tumblr because he knew otherwise his mom would trash it and it would never see the light of day--especially if the sexual abuse part was true.

Sorry, but WTF. Yeah the kid is pissed at his mom, but the thing that stands out to me is that he also recalls some very positive things about her. That to me doesn't sound like blind attention-seeking hatred:

But I miss her. I miss my mommy. I miss the woman in the baby photographs I see of me and her together. It sounds selfish. I miss the mommy who starved herself for almost 2 weeks because we were so poor she didn?t have enough money for us to both eat. I miss her. I don?t know what happened. Or where that lady went. But I?ve just prayed, and prayed for her to come back and she never did. I just wanted my momma back.

I can?t blame all of my problems on her. A good bit of my anger and resentment comes from my rapist.
    I mean, Jesus, that's heartbreaking.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    Sorry, but WTF. Yeah the kid is pissed at his mom, but the thing that stands out to me is that he also recalls some very positive things about her. That to me doesn't sound like blind attention-seeking hatred:

But I miss her. I miss my mommy. I miss the woman in the baby photographs I see of me and her together. It sounds selfish. I miss the mommy who starved herself for almost 2 weeks because we were so poor she didn?t have enough money for us to both eat. I miss her. I don?t know what happened. Or where that lady went. But I?ve just prayed, and prayed for her to come back and she never did. I just wanted my momma back.

I can?t blame all of my problems on her. A good bit of my anger and resentment comes from my rapist.
    I mean, Jesus, that's heartbreaking.
    You think reminiscing about her starving herself is a positive thing to miss about your mom?

Weird.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    You think reminiscing about her starving herself is a positive thing to miss about your mom?

Weird.
    Yeah, okay.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Thread Information