Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16

Thread: Tammy Meyers, 44, shot in road rage incident, sought out her killer.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I was searching for something else and ran across this thread. I had forgotten about this crazy case.
    I need to read up on it.

it took me two mugs of tea but I did it. I read this entire thread from post one to post last. I feel like I deserve a reward, maybe on of those Pizza Hut personal pan pizzas we used to get when we finished reading a book??
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    it took me two mugs of tea but I did it. I read this entire thread from post one to post last. I feel like I deserve a reward, maybe on of those Pizza Hut personal pan pizzas we used to get when we finished reading a book??
    Same here - read it all. Believe it or not, I actually had a personal pan pizza from Pizza Hut yesterday after not eating there for years and years.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    Same here - read it all. Believe it or not, I actually had a personal pan pizza from Pizza Hut yesterday after not eating there for years and years.
    I'm jealous. Was it as delicious as you remembered?
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I need to read up on it.
    Haven't read it yet, but I love Pizza Hut Personalized Pizzas.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

honestly reading this and other past threads that have been updated lately I wonder why I kept coming back to this place with how I was treated. you guys wonder why people lurk and don't actually join after reading this shit... Even when I say anything now only 1 person replies. RBW you're amazing and I hope only wonderful things happen to you in life. technically I hope that for everyone here because that's the kind of person I am and only horrible people deserve horrible things to happen to them.

But with that, I'll state that I'm glad this place is dead and probably going to disappear into the blackness. I'm logging out and never coming back, and I know that means nothing to anyone but I needed to say it because you know, word vomit and shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    honestly reading this and other past threads that have been updated lately I wonder why I kept coming back to this place with how I was treated. you guys wonder why people lurk and don't actually join after reading this shit... Even when I say anything now only 1 person replies. RBW you're amazing and I hope only wonderful things happen to you in life. technically I hope that for everyone here because that's the kind of person I am and only horrible people deserve horrible things to happen to them.

But with that, I'll state that I'm glad this place is dead and probably going to disappear into the blackness. I'm logging out and never coming back, and I know that means nothing to anyone but I needed to say it because you know, word vomit and shit.
    Wait, what's going on? If you feel that I've treated you badly, I'm sorry. It was never intended. I'm just trying to understand how you feel this way. When did people treat you poorly?

Word Vomit and Shit is a great band name. I'm sorry it gives you joy to see this site die off, I just recently returned and they put up with my crap pretty well. To each their own thoughts I guess. I don't know you but I wish you only happiness and peace. Take care.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    I'm jealous. Was it as delicious as you remembered?
    OMG, it was soooooo good!

I am so sorry. I saw what was written on this thread back in the day.

I started to re-read the thread and I see what you mean with Shins and she could be very blunt and hurtful. If it means anything, she hasn't been here in many years. I'm working so couldn't read much further so I'm sorry if there's anything that I said that hurt you.

If it means anything, I think the atmosphere of here has changed dramatically since threads like this started. It's 8 years old so that's going back a bit.

It also breaks my heart to see you say that you're glad that this place will be gone because I always loved your posts and had no idea you felt this way. I feel like it's out of the blue. You haven't been here in a while actively posting, but I thought it was because life gets in the way, not because you felt this way. So that makes me sad.

Double.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I started to re-read the thread and I see what you mean with Shins and she could be very blunt and hurtful. If it means anything, she hasn't been here in many years. I'm working so couldn't read much further so I'm sorry if there's anything that I said that hurt you.

If it means anything, I think the atmosphere of here has changed dramatically since threads like this started. It's 8 years old so that's going back a bit.

It also breaks my heart to see you say that you're glad that this place will be gone because I always loved your posts and had no idea you felt this way. I feel like it's out of the blue. You haven't been here in a while actively posting, but I thought it was because life gets in the way, not because you felt this way. So that makes me sad.
    It makes me sad as well. The site has become very supportive, so I hope Words comes back while it's still here.

I will have to re-read this thread because I don't remember anyone who is still currently here, being an asshole to anyone. I am sorry you feel that way, but did something happen recently? I rarely see you post so it seems like you are holding onto anger from a while ago. I get it, but if you give us a chance and start posting more, I think you will see we are all pretty nice. And sometimes funny.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBeWithMe View Post
    Meanwhile, in Facebookville, her husband is back to his regular posting. Today's topic? Supporting traditional marriage.

https://www.facebook.com/bob.meyers.5011

Done with this family.
    Looking at his profile, seems like he got remarried.

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Back in the day Shins and Bowie were total bitches to me and several others. I really don't know why I stuck around, so I understand where Words is coming from.

I don't always post replies to people, but as you all probably know I PM and rep a lot. I try to keep the conversations going, even on the backside, and I appreciate everyone who posts on here.

Words, if you leave I will be very sad. I know you lurk a lot late at night, I see you online sometimes when I can't sleep and no one else is around. I'm always happy when I see you online. I wish you posted more, as I recently told you...I feel that your posts are awesome and you have a lot to add, however I am happy just to see you logging on and reading too.

I just want everyone here to be happy. I know sometimes, even now, MDS can be a bit clique-ish, but I think that comes now from us being such a small group that personally interacts as opposed to being a bunch of bitches. I don't want anyone to feel like this place is mean or that they can't post.

Back in the day Shins and Bowie were total bitches to me and several others. I really don't know why I stuck around, so I understand where Words is coming from.

I don't always post replies to people, but as you all probably know I PM and rep a lot. I try to keep the conversations going, even on the backside, and I appreciate everyone who posts on here.

Words, if you leave I will be very sad. I know you lurk a lot late at night, I see you online sometimes when I can't sleep and no one else is around. I'm always happy when I see you online. I wish you posted more, as I recently told you...I feel that your posts are awesome and you have a lot to add, however I am happy just to see you logging on and reading too.

I just want everyone here to be happy. I know sometimes, even now, MDS can be a bit clique-ish, but I think that comes now from us being such a small group that personally interacts as opposed to being a bunch of bitches. I don't want anyone to feel like this place is mean or that they can't post.
    I echo all this 100%!

I agree with all this. I had a different account years before this one that I can?t remember the log in to and I think got lost in the crash. I remember some members I just tried to avoid interacting with cause they had that high school mean girl mentality. I think the atmosphere on the site is a lot more mature and supportive now.

I have to read this thread again. Im so sorry if I ever offended you Words. I always liked your posts and respected you. I hope you come back.

Quote Originally Posted by of_corpse_not View Post
    I agree with all this. I had a different account years before this one that I can?t remember the log in to and I think got lost in the crash. I remember some members I just tried to avoid interacting with cause they had that high school mean girl mentality. I think the atmosphere on the site is a lot more mature and supportive now.
    I agree, just reading through old threads, people were WAY more mean than you see now. Do you remember what your username used to be? I recognize some of the old ones where people used to pick on.

I agree, just reading through old threads, people were WAY more mean than you see now. Do you remember what your username used to be? I recognize some of the old ones where people used to pick on.
    My username is super embarrassing because I was immature but it was http://mydeathspace.com/vb/member.ph...FattyMcFatFuck

My username is super embarrassing because I was immature but it was http://mydeathspace.com/vb/member.ph...FattyMcFatFuck
    It was a long time ago and all of us have matured on here so no need to be embarrassed. I've said things that I'm not proud of and they're immortalized here and I'm sure ten years down the line, I'll see stuff I even say today that I'll be embarrassed about.

I have no idea where Shins is now and how she conducts herself, but I'd line to believe that she's also matured a little. As for Bowie, she's never changed. She continues to belittle others and acts superior which is why I finally blocked her on Facebook

OMG that is hilarious!

Thread Information