Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread: Tammy Meyers, 44, shot in road rage incident, sought out her killer.

I think the first guy who looks prepubescent is reminscent of Brandon Teena.
    We are each our own devil and we make this world our own hell...Oscar Wilde

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by noshame View Post
    I think the first guy who looks prepubescent is reminscent of Brandon Teena.
    Brandon didn't give off the douchebag royale vibe that this dude bleeds from his pores. Continuously. Forever. And ever. Amen.

Not that the other side of this doesn't posses it's own healthy dose of douchebaggery.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

looks only. looks only but Brandon was a douche for forging checks and stealing from friends and family. other than that seemed like a guy just wanting to be a guy.
    We are each our own devil and we make this world our own hell...Oscar Wilde

How did these 2 kids end up dealing drugs and shooting someone? I know looks are deceiving but damn...
    They just look like stupid goofy ass teenagers, they don't even look like they could be tough if they tried.
    That sketch though, that dude looks like he could shoot someone.

A couple of updates for this case:

First, the little elfin boy who was charged with shooting Tammy Meyers has been charged in another incident that occurred a few days after the shooting. He allegedly held a knife to the neck of a 13-year-old blind boy ...

... Yes, a 13-year-old blind boy, FFS!

http://www.reviewjournal.com/news/la...3-year-old-boy

Additionally, Tammy's husband, son and daughter gave an interview last week, and they changed their story AGAIN. Sounds like more bullshit to me. Video at the link:

http://www.8newsnow.com/story/289261...-mothers-death

Meyers' daughter speaks, blames self for mother's death

(April 29, 2015) LAS VEGAS -- The family of Tammy Meyers, a northwest valley mother who was gunned down earlier this year, spoke exclusively to the 8 News NOW I-Team about why the mother of four was out giving her daughter a driving lesson after 10 p.m. that night.

In February, Meyers got into a late night traffic altercation while driving with her teenage daughter. Meyers went home and got her adult son before going back out to search for the driver.

Along the way, Meyers and her son encountered someone else in a similar vehicle. Police say the suspect drove past the Meyers' home and opened fire. Meyers was shot in the head.

The alleged shooter was later identified by police as 19-year-old Erich Nowsch, who happened to live in the same neighborhood and knew Tammy Meyers.

Authorities said it was a tragic mix-up that cost Meyers her life.

Meyers' 15-year-old daughter, Kristal was nearby when her mother was killed. During a sit-down interview with the I-team's George Knapp, Bob Meyers, Kristal's father, said the teen blames herself for what happened.

"My daughter saw her mom go down," Meyers said. "In my daughter's eyes, if she didn't ask her mom to teach her how to drive that night, her mom would still be alive."

Right before her mother was killed, Kristal was preparing to get her driver's permit by practicing her driving with her mother in an empty school parking lot. The idea of the late night driving session has drawn a lot of criticism. However, Meyers said Kristal is shy, so a driving lesson at that time of night seemed appropriate.

Meyers said they also celebrated a birthday earlier that day, and there wasn't any school scheduled for the next day. However, things took a turn for the worse after a minor fender bender with an angry driver.

"My sister came in to get me," said Brandon Meyers," son of Tammy Meyers. She said 'somebody is trying to hurt me and mom.'"

Brandon continued the story by explaining the why he thought his mother and sister were in danger.

"They threatened them. They are going to kill them. She needed me to go out there," Brandon Meyers said.

Meyers said he grabbed his gun and reluctantly went back out with his mother. He said she insisted they look for the other driver.

However, that led to a run in with another car. Metro Police said as Meyers and his mother tried to return home, Nowsch, a passenger in the other car, opened fire and shot Meyers in front of her home.

The family said Tammy Meyers knew Nowsch and tried to help him before in the past.

The family says they're trying to keep the teen away from the house where her mother was shot and killed, which is one of the reason's she's in Arizona getting counseling.

"My mom was my everything. I don't know if I would forgive him. He did kill my mom," Kristal said.

Bob Meyers said he pulled Kristal out of school because he claims she was being harassed about her mother's death.

Nowsch is awaiting trial.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

so wait...now they're saying that the first car that made them go get the brother was a different car than the one that Nowsch was in? or am I not reading this right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    so wait...now they're saying that the first car that made them go get the brother was a different car than the one that Nowsch was in? or am I not reading this right?
    You're reading it right. I asked myself the same thing when I first read it. They totally changed the story.
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

What the hell? And how does being shy warrant such a late-night lesson? If you plan to drive in the daytime, it helps to learn in the daytime.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Honestly, all kinds of fucked. Wonder how a trial would go with them as witnesses?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

I was required to do some driving at night when I was getting lessons to get my license. BUT, not as late as 11:00 pm. And the whole shy thing, sounds like a dumb excuse. I do feel for this family though for losing their mother/wife, but they are not all innocent in this.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    Sounds like the daughter was in a relationship with Nowisch. Why is she being teased? Out of state counseling? Something's not right.

http://www.fox5vegas.com/story/29097...-investigation

A new wrinkle in the Tammy Meyers homicide investigation

(May 19, 2015)LAS VEGAS (FOX5) -- Later this week, attorneys for 19-year-old Erich Nowsch will argue before a judge that his confession to killing Tammy Meyers should be thrown out.

It was one of the most high-profile cases this year. Meyers, 44, died on Feb. 12 in what was described as a shootout in front of her home.

According to the Meyers family and prosecutors, road rage sparked a series of events that ultimately led to Meyers' death. Shortly after the shooting, Las Vegas police released a sketch of a man described as being involved in that case of road rage. Police never identified anyone matching that sketch, however.

FOX5 identified a young man who is a compelling match. In fact, his relationship to the Meyers and where he was located raise new questions about what happened the night Meyers was shot.

Following a 10 p.m. driving lesson on Feb. 12, Tammy Meyers and her daughter, Crystal Meyers, took the long way home. They traveled two miles beyond their home, heading west on Alta Drive and then north on Durango Drive.

Crystal Meyers told a grand jury that it was on Durango where a silver car pulled up behind them and then swerved around them hard. Crystal Meyers said she honked the horn while her mother was driving.

Crystal Meyers said they took a right on Westcliff Drive, where the driver of the silver car sideswiped them. She said a man then got out of the car, approached their vehicle and said, "I'm going to kill you and your daughter." Crystal Meyers said she got a good look at the man and that it was not Nowsch.

Police never found evidence Tammy Meyers' car had been sideswiped, but they pursued the road rage theory aggressively. Crystal Meyers sat down with a police sketch artist in the hours following her mother's death.

Police never found a road rage driver.

"He would definitely be a person of interest to see if he had any connection and whether or not he saw anything," prosecuting attorney David Stanton said.

"You have something that is interesting but speculation is not something I can do in a case of this magnitude," said Augustus Claus, Nowsch's attorney.

Taylor Yager, of Denver, CO, bears a striking resemblance to the man depicted in the road rage sketch. Yager had gone missing two days before Tammy Meyers' death. His body was discovered two weeks later in Denver.

The Denver coroner placed the 20-year-old's death on March 21, five weeks after Tammy Meyers' death. Police pulled his body from a pond where he had drowned. Detectives don't have a clear picture of where he had been the previous five weeks.

The name Taylor Yager is known to the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department's Homicide Section. Detectives have looked at his phone records and other items to determine if his name came up in communications with the principals in the Meyers case. There is no evidence to suggest any connection.

FOX5 sent Yager's picture, along with the sketch of the road rage suspect, to Anil Jain, a professor at Michigan State University who developed the FaceSketch ID system.

Jain compared the road rage sketch to the photo of Yager, and additionally compared that sketch to 100,000 other photos, most of them mugshots.

FaceSketch ranked Yager's photo the 22nd most likely match, a finding Jain called significant.

"One could see that perhaps the components of the face - like the eyes, the nose, lips, the mouth ? appear to have more similarity as opposed to the other pictures," Jain said. "I really think that this means that the police should be interested in this person."

Someone else was interested in Yager. Tammy Meyers' husband, Robert Meyers, posted Yager's missing person flyer on his Facebook page on March 12, nine days before his death. Robert Meyers wrote: "Calling on all bounty hunters. Missing with unknown reasons. Reward. Contact me."

FOX5 asked Stanton if this was mere coincidence.

"Yeah, I could understand the natural curiosity of the question, but as far as what Mr. Meyers was thinking, what his state of mind and purpose of posting the picture, I couldn't speak to that," he said.

FOX5 reached out to Taylor Yager's father, Steven Yager. It turns out Steven Yager is Tammy Meyers' cousin. However, Steven Yager said his family hasn't been in contact with the Meyers in 12 to 15 years. He further said his son didn't know the Meyers and had never been around them.

FOX5 tried to reach out to Robert Meyers and his attorney several times in preparation for this story. The one person who could explain his interest in Taylor Yager is not talking.

FOX5 asked Stanton if he believes the road rage confrontation even occurred.

"I believe so based on two things. No. 1, the detail that Crystal gives about it, and No. 2, the fact that there was actually a motive for [Tammy] Meyers to go out and attempt to protect herself, her family and, in particular, her daughter," he said.

"You can take a less mystical approach. Who would believe that after having a road rage incident any distance from the house, if they don't know who that person was who engaged in that road rage, what would be your reasonable expectation of driving out and finding them five minutes later?" Claus said.

The routes taken by Tammy Meyers and Nowsch will figure prominently into the trial. The defense finds it a bit too coincidental that Tammy Meyers and her son, Brandon Meyers, were able to locate Nowsch minutes after leaving their home.

The prosecution is focused on the route taken by Nowsch and his accused getaway driver, Derrick Andrews. They are questioning how the two got to the Meyers home so quickly.

"I think the facts of both [Tammy] Meyers and her son, their route of travel, the route of travel of Mr. Knows and Mr. Andrews are going to be central at this trial," Stanton said.

The Tammy Meyers case is full of bizarre twists. It's to the point where people have given up trying to figure out what happened in the hour or so leading up to her death.

"This case, more than just about any murder case I've come across, presents disparate pieces of evidence that can be fitted together incompletely to form a variety of pictures," Claus said.

Nowsch's attorneys will seek to have his confession thrown out. In their motion, they point to statements made by an officer who was at the standoff at Nowsch's home prior to his being taken into custody. Nowsch told officers he had been smoking marijuana. Police interviewed him anyway.

If you click the link above, there's a video with a side-by-side comparison of Taylor Yager and the sketch.

This is all just fucking weird.

I am so confused
    Last edited by Angiebla; 06-09-2015 at 10:33 AM. Reason: Just kidding

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    So a ghost killed Tammy
    Oooor he "went missing", THEN the road rage incident happened, THEN was killed 5 weeks after Tammy was killed (as mentioned).
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

And they were distantly related, as well? This story never ceases to amaze me.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBeWithMe View Post
    And they were distantly related, as well? This story never ceases to amaze me.
    Not that distant. The dead kid was Tammy's nephew.

ETA: Nvm. He's Tammy's second nephew, since that kids dad is her cousin.
    So I guess it's kinda distant.
    Last edited by Shins; 06-09-2015 at 11:14 AM.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

If the dead guy's dad is Tammy's first cousin, the dead kid would be Tammy's first cousin once removed. But Tammy and the dead kid's dad could be second or third cousins. Hard to say.

I have no idea what is going on here anymore.

The trial for these two turds was supposed to start Oct. 19, but it was delayed because Tammy's family wrote a book (eyeroll), and the defense needed time to review what's in it. Here's an article about said book:

http://www.ktnv.com/news/meyers-fami...ad-rage-murder

Meyers family opens up for book on 'Road Rage' murder

(Sept. 29, 2015) Three weeks before Erich Nowsch is scheduled to stand trial, the family of the woman he is accused of killing is opening up about the highly publicized case.

This as Bob Meyers and his four children discussed the incidents surrounding Tammy Meyers death on Feb. 12 and the media attention that soon followed.

"He walks out into a social media storm that includes comments like, she got what she deserved," author Mark Fierro said.

Comments like that following the shooting are the reason Fierro says the Meyers family gave their side of the story for his book, "Road Rage in Las Vegas: The Senseless Murder of Tammy Meyers."

The book highlights at several points the fact that the accused killer, Erich Nowsch, confessed.

"It is pretty easy to see the Meyers family deserve their day, and to clear that name, to clear their mother's name as soon as possible," Fierro said.

Nowsch's attorney has repeatedly challenged the taped confession, saying he was high at the time, but a judge ruled that the tape can be used at trial.

The book not only details the murder case, but also the Meyers' 25 years together.

In describing the case and arrest of Erich Nowsch, Fierro is critical of not only Nowsch's attorney but also the British tabloids.

"When the British tabloids took an interest, I think it kind of infected the media environment and not for the good," Fierro said.

The book also maintains the Meyers women were in a minor accident prior to the shooting.

"The car was bumped. I'll show you the pictures of it," Fierro said.

Those pictures show minor damage to the car Tammy Meyers was driving that night.

The book says the driver of that car got out and threatened Tammy and her daughter, but says that person was not Nowsch. The book says that threat prompted Meyers to go home and get her son, which led to the fatal confrontation with Nowsch.

Even pointing to the taped confession from Nowsch saying it was a case of mistaken identity.

In a text message to Action News Nowsch's attorney Conrad Claus said, "I look forward to reading the book and seeing which version of their ever changing story they are going to use this time."

Both pled guilty.
    The agreement with prosecutors included Erich Nowsch, 20, pleading guilty to second-degree murder with use of a deadly weapon, and Derrick Andrews, 27, pleading guilty to voluntary manslaughter.
    They are both facing life with the possibility of parole in 10 & 15 years.
    The story came out that Tammy and her 15-year-old daughter encountered the car earlier that day. She went home, dropped the daughter off and picked up her son. They found the car and followed it. Tammy's son exchanged gun fire with them.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...-tammy-n532461

http://www.reviewjournal.com/news/la...r-tammy-meyers
    The shooting was initially attributed to “road rage,” but a prosecutor said the deadly chain of events started when Meyers saw Andrews’ car and mistakenly thought it was one that had earlier bumped hers.

Nowsch told police he was in a park across the street from Johnson Junior High School when he noticed a green car that seemed to be following him. He said he thought the car was carrying people who had threatened him and his family.

Nowsch called friends for help, according to police, then climbed into the Audi.

Meyers was in a green Buick Park Avenue with her son, Brandon Meyers. She approached from behind and followed as Andrews drove away, said David Stanton, the prosecutor.

Police said Nowsch was in the passenger seat of Andrews’ car with a Ruger .45-caliber handgun. He fired at least five shots at the Buick before Meyers drove away, authorities said, and Andrews and Nowsch then gave chase.

Meyers ultimately stopped her car outside her home, where she was caught in a hail of gunfire. Brandon Meyers returned fire with his own pistol but hit no one.

A Nevada man who gunned down a mother-of-four in what police called a 'road rage' case sobbed in court as he was sentenced to life in prison on Thursday.
    Erich Nowsch, 21, pleaded guilty to shooting 44-year-old Tammy Meyers dead in front of her Las Vegas home on February 12, 2015.
    During court on Thursday, Nowsch said, 'I've never been in trouble my whole life,' while openly crying, KSNV reported.
    'I want to first offer my sympathy for everyone who is here on behalf of Tammy Meyers before I make any comments or statements,' he said.

Nowsch has the possibility to be paroled after serving 10 years.
    If the 21-year-old is released, he will have to serve an additional four-year sentence due to the murder involving a gun.
    Back when he confessed to the shooting to police, he told them that he was followed by Meyers that night and mistook her for someone who had earlier threatened him and his family.
    He said: 'Everywhere I went that car was there. It was there. I just had threats earlier that morning on my phone.
    'I swear I thought it was going to pop on me, bros... I knew I saw the gun, bros. I knew I saw the gun aimed at my house,' he said. 'I didn't mean to hit no mom with it, bros.'
    Nowsch opened fire on her car while on the road and then later shot at her and her son, Brandon, while they were outside of their home.

She was shot in the head and died two days later. Her son returned fire at Nowsch outside the home during the incident, but no one else was hit, police said.
    Nowsch told investigators that he thought he was being targeted by someone who had threatened him, according to his videotaped confession from August 2015.
    The victim's husband, Robert, said on Thursday that Nowsch 'had a way out' and could have just left the scene.
    Back in March Nowsch pleaded guilty to second-degree murder with a deadly weapon, attempted murder with a deadly weapon and discharging a firearm from a vehicle.
    However, months later he tried to change his plea to not guilty, while claiming 'ineffective counsel.' But a judge denied his request.
    The man who drove Nowsch the night of the horrific shooting, Derrick Andrews, 28, pleaded guilty to one count each of voluntary manslaughter and accessory to commit murder.
    He was sentenced to between 5 and 15 years in prison.
    Andrews apologized in court for his involvement and said: 'I can only hope and pray your family can accept my apology.'

0586/Nevada-road-rage-killer-sobs-court-s-sentenced-life-prison-murdering-mother-four-attack.html#ixzz4TeZ1275D
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

The elfin boy transformed from a 19-year-old who looked 12 to a 21-year-old who looks 40. Weird.

I have never felt so indifferent to a murder conviction, probably because I think Tammy was an asshole who instigated the whole fucking thing.

Bros.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

I was searching for something else and ran across this thread. I had forgotten about this crazy case.

Thread Information