Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Nicholas Thrasher (30) died from a fentanyl overdose

The ME has updated the entry to pending, so it wasn't an obvious pre-existing condition like cancer etc.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by M Joy View Post
    To me it looks like the girlfriend he has on his FB might have some of her stuff private. Don't you have to confirm a relationship for it to show up on their FB? The fact that it shows he is "in a relationship with Sara...." tells me that hers looks the same way but only if you're friends with her.
    She changed her profile pic to a collage of the two of them (I assume) 15 hours ago
    Friend's list is public, photo albums are public, place of employment is public. I don't see much privacy on her page. Just an observation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Also, this thread has had over 1000 views in about 12 hours. People are googling.

Well, to whomever may read this and see us speculating, I'm terribly sorry for your loss. He seemed like a larger than life kinda guy and he'll no doubt be sorely missed.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

I agree oliva, there is no why? Kinda posts on his page I'm saying not suicide. There is no how ? Kinda posts either. I think it may of been an accident and his family and friends already know the whys ? And How's.
    If lots of people are googling they maybe looking for news articles etc.
    To anyone who reads this and knows him, I'm sorry for your loss

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    If he "goes hard" while partying, my gut says it has something to do with that. Drugs. Or mixed drug toxicity. Totally guessing though.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    Sounds like a suicide baed on the comments on his page. He sounded lonely

Anyone wanna come have a couple beers with me tonight, this weather is amazing. Gotta finish priming a few boards for Oak Streets new draft board but then I'll be chillin on the patio, say around 9 ish, COME SEE ME!

^ That's quite interesting how you folks come to these conclusions.

I'd like to take the floor for a moment. I work next door to the bar Nick managed.
    It was not a suicide. Just the result of some ongoing medical issues.
    He had a close call only several weeks earlier.
    Sorry, I came across this page and couldn't let his posts or any made by his loved ones get misinterpreted.
    Nick Thrasher was an upstanding citizen who cared about his community and warmed the hearts of his patrons.
    He'll be missed for sure.

I'd like to go ahead and also state that I had no idea anything like website this existed.
    Slightly on the creepy side...

Nvm
    Last edited by Angiebla; 02-16-2015 at 06:00 PM.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by DentonTX View Post

I'd like to take the floor for a moment. I work next door to the bar Nick managed.
    Sorry, I came across this page and couldn't let his posts or any made by his loved ones get misinterpreted.
    Nick Thrasher was an upstanding citizen who cared about his community and warmed the hearts of his patrons.

I'd like to go ahead and also state that I had no idea anything like website this existed.
    Sorry about your friend. It sounds like he will be missed terribly.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Hey, Denton. Thank you for the clarification. As I've stated before, he seemed like a lovely, vibrant man who is going to be dearly missed. My heart goes out to everyone involved in this obviously staggering loss.

Quote Originally Posted by DentonTX View Post

Thanks for the info! Sorry for your loss.

Rude.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    He had a Woman listed as being in a relationship with, but her FB listed no relationship on her side. Perhaps it didn't work out and it had him depressed. He seemed to have a lot of friends.
    Not that it's any of your business, but she does have him listed as being in a relationship with him. You can't see it because you're probably not her friend on there, so don't make assumptions about things you don't know anything about.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Yeah. It really is strange. She hasn't said a thing about his death, yet changed her profile pic and cover as a tribute I would think that if they were in a solid relationship that they would be making plans for Valentines. Not him asking people out for a few beers. But.... Again. It's just a feeling.
    Why does the fact that you don't see anything on her FB page an indication that she doesn't care? I'm pretty sure her dealing with real life situations is more important than making updates on Facebook. She was very busy with work Friday and Saturday. You can't exactly make plans with people when you're busy WORKING. It's not yours or anyone else's business why they didn't have plans documented on Facebook for some stupid holiday, and again, your assumptions about their relationship being unstable are very disrespectful.

Did you know them? No? Then it's not your place to say anything about her or say that she doesn't care about him.

Quote Originally Posted by mindyourownbusinessplease View Post
    Why does the fact that you don't see anything on her FB page an indication that she doesn't care? I'm pretty sure her dealing with real life situations is more important than making updates on Facebook. She was very busy with work Friday and Saturday. You can't exactly make plans with people when you're busy WORKING. It's not yours or anyone else's business why they didn't have plans documented on Facebook for some stupid holiday, and again, your assumptions about their relationship being unstable are very disrespectful.

Did you know them? No? Then it's not your place to say anything about her or say that she doesn't care about him.
    First off, where did I say she didn't care? Stop putting words in to my mouth. It's called speculation. I said nothing about if she cared or not. I merely saw that it didn't indicate that she was very engaged in his life recently because she otherwise seemed pretty involved on FB but not a part of his posts.

And if you don't like what is being said here, you're welcome to leave. We didn't force you to come to this site and read it. You did that on your own accord. There's a nifty little "X" in the top right corner of your browser. Use it if it upsets you so much.

I am an old friend of his. He was not lonely, he had a ton of friends, family, a girlfriend, and was somewhat of a celebrity for being one of the most amazing, talented bartenders you could ever meet. He also was a total asshole (in a "Jack Ass" tv show kind of way) He was funny, offensive, lovable, and ballsy.) Details aren't released yet but it was probably an accident.

I also said he seemed full of life, had a lot of friends and seemed like the kind of guy I'd love to hang out with, but mindyourownbusiness conveniently ignored that part of what I said.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelly Long View Post
    I am an old friend of his. He was not lonely, he had a ton of friends, family, a girlfriend, and was somewhat of a celebrity for being one of the most amazing, talented bartenders you could ever meet. He also was a total asshole (in a "Jack Ass" tv show kind of way) He was funny, offensive, lovable, and ballsy.) Details aren't released yet but it was probably an accident.
    Thank you for sharing your story and I'm sorry for your loss. EXACTLY the kind of energy I picked up on him. He sounds like he was a hell of a guy.

Thank you for sharing about your friend. I'm very sorry for your loss.

He sound like someone I'd like !! I'm so sorry for your loss, he sounds like an awesome person

Shall clarify: an accident or perhaps a medical condition, no way of knowing but I feel I gotta respect the privacy of family and friends kind of deal. If they feel like saying so, time will tell. Denton is one tight-knit yet very welcoming, bad ass town, everyone cares about one another there. May he rest in peace.

Shall clarify: an accident or perhaps a medical condition, no way of knowing but I feel I gotta respect the privacy of family and friends kind of deal. If they feel like saying so, time will tell. Denton is one tight-knit yet very welcoming, bad ass town, everyone cares about one another there. May he rest in peace.
    haha. i've never heard of a town being referred to as bad ass before, but i like it. i'm sorry for your loss as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Nick Thrasher was a good man. He positively influenced everyone he came across. It's hard not to get upset reading the speculation that is going on, Nick didn't want to die... Nick loved life, he worked hard, and he cared about people... I know he was having medical issues, and I know he was in a loving relationship. My heart is heavy knowing that such a beautiful life has left this world. I send all my love to those closest to him.

I'm sorry if the speculating has upset you. Its not intended to do at all. I'm so sorry you have lost such a wonderful person in your life

My heart, again, goes out to everyone here who has suffered this loss. He truly seemed like a delightful, hard living, hard loving man. I'm glas you all had the opportunity to know him.

Knew once the 1000 views were brought up, we would get family members and friends of his coming here. I always anticipate the "this site is awful" and "stop speculating, you didn't know him" comments. It sucks when people only see the speculating about deaths comments, but ignore the speculating about how great of a guy he seemed like.

For those coming here, very very sorry for your loss. I obviously didn't know him, but reading what people who did know him are posting, he seemed like an awesome guy who had a lot of friends and family who loved him very much. The loss must be devastating to so many.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Thread Information