Thread: Mother burns children alive to taunt father with their screams

Mother burns children alive to taunt father with their screams

An evil mother shut three children in a shed and burned them alive, then phoned the father and taunted him with their screams.

He raced to the scene but arrived too late to save them. The mother claimed their screams lasted for ten minutes.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-n...-phone-5151121

Evil bitch. I just don't know what else to say...

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

omg. wtf. This is so sad :( Those poor babies, and that poor father.

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    That's fucked.
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

This is a story I am skeptical of. It's weirdly reported. I find no mention of it anywhere but the Mirror UK, which is a tabloid, and the description of the people are fairly odd, no actual country of origin except the woman was 'African', whatever that means.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Hell...sm=93&ie=UTF-8

Mostly foreign reports on this, but it's out there if you search under the dad's name.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Yep, needs translation for most pages.

Daderes Thioro Mbow (35), a former prostitute of Senegalese descent
    Can't turn a hoe into a housewife.

Not that this will be a surprise or anything, but the mother was known to be crazy and an alcoholic and drug addict.

http://www.hln.be/regio/nieuws-uit-d...rbij-a2215302/ Obviously you'll need to translate it and try to understand

At the end it said the kid was spared just because she was at school, but I wonder if she was spared because she wasn't his bio kid.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Also, that guy is supposed to be 38? More like 58 or even 68!
    Poltergeist 2 priest. God is in his hhoolllyyy tteemmpplleee!
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

I feel super bad for him. I mean, in his thirties looking like that? He must have an exhausting life to be worn down so, and now all of his beautiful little girls are gone.

Not that it's much, but it said her other daughter was adopted by him, so he'll still have her.

I feel like a majority of this information is unverified.

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    I feel like a majority of this information is unverified.
    There are a lot of foreign language media reports of this, but I have not posted links because they are not in English. But anyone can find them and translate. So it is not just a Mirror story. As for official announcements, it is the habit of some European police forces to say as little as possible. They can be much less forthcoming than British or American cops. But if what is being published were grossly untrue, it would likely be rebutted publicly, but hasn't been.

So I am inclined to believe at least most of it at this stage. Time will tell, anyway.

But if it has happened as reported, I can only say the following....

The mindset behind something so utterly evil is almost imposible to fathom. I mean, WTF?

What kind of pitiful excuse for a human being rates hurting her partner in the most horrific way possible so much higher than the lives of her own children? And to such an extent that she can gleefully burn THEM alive just to hurt HIM?

This is just so sick and twisted, the priorities so utterly warped. She can only be an evil and highly dangerous sociopath to have done such a thing. I hope she suffers a living hell for it. IF this is what happened.

Isn't HLN like CNN? that's why I went with the link I did.

Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    Isn't HLN like CNN? that's why I went with the link I did.
    I copied your link. Here is the article in English. Holy shite.

The mother of Lennik who yesterday three of her four children killed, wanted only one thing: revenge on her husband. She picked it not that he threatened her out of the house and put custody claimed. If she could see the children not more, than he. "Ten minutes of shouting and then it was over," she said calmly to a sister who tried to prevent the tragedy.

The tragedy happened yesterday morning around 11 o'clock in the Zwartbroekstraat in Lennik where the unmarried couple lived with their four children. Dad Hellmut Ulin, to work in construction, was already six o'clock in the morning left for work when the officer arrived at the house. At the request of the father's lawyer presented a letter to mama Thioro Mbow (35) containing a decision and that he wanted her out of the house he demanded custody of the children. When the bailiff had left, the woman went ballistic.

Blind fury
    In a fit of rage she took Madyson (6), Abbygail (4) and Oumy (2) along to one of the later additions in the garden. In a room that the father had arranged as a desk, the children were locked. The mother dragged mountains on paper, put it on fire and locked the door. The children cried, but the woman had no mercy. She called her husband. "I will not give my children to you," she told him. "I have them locked up in the office and put the whole thing on fire. They scream, but I do nothing. I do not call the fire department. They will die." Then there was the hook. The father immediately called in panic to a sister who lives nearby. Who rushed to the house and found mom Thioro for smoking property. When the woman to her sister asked where the children were, who replied coolly: "Ten minutes of shouting and then it was over." The fire brigade rushed even locally, but all help came too late. The three children were killed by asphyxiation. Meanwhile daddy Hellmut along with some colleagues drove home. He paused, looked around and was then taken away by police. Friends should support the broken man. "Just before I left for my job, I was the youngest, who was with her ​​mother in the big bed and was awake, yet given a kiss ... Then I left." The father confirms that yesterday morning had passed the bailiff with the decision. "I did that at the request of my lawyer. I still loved her and wanted Thioro not really out of the house. But through official letter that I hoped to shake her awake. It is dramatic turned out."

Booze and pills
    Around it was no secret that there were problems in the family. The police had been to come more often intervene. According to Dad and many residents were Thioro addicted to drugs and alcohol. "She drank two bottles a day and slept twenty hours a day. For her four children she did not care. The three youngest recent weeks stopped going to school because mom did not wake up at noon and they were too young at their own ready. " "She had to quit the booze and the pills," says father Hellmut. "Those pills she got from the doctor from a neighboring village. That man, I will sue you. He destroyed with our lives." Why Thioro mother, an ex-prostitute of Senegalese origin, certain pills in seemingly large amounts received from the doctor, yesterday was not clear. The wife of the doctor involved reported yesterday that her husband did not want to respond.

Sonja
    Neighbors sketches not overly pretty picture of Thioro who Flemish name Sonja had been measured in Lennik. "We heard Sonja only when they quarreled with Hellmut. Then it went there violently to it. Once she was so mad that she has a pot of pink paint on the car of her husband tipped. She picked up here several times for a treatment in a psychiatric institution. For she lived here, she rented a house in Meerbeke. Also that they want stabbing fire. We had heard that they would do something her children when it came so on. " Thioro Mbow was after Facts yesterday arrested by the police this morning and will appear before the investigating judge. Although the police several times had to drop by the family, according to prosecutor spokesman Gilles Blondeau never been real signs that the children were in danger. "But not as far as we now, during the first hours of the investigation, could not figure out." (CDS / KVLA / FEL / TVP)

Eldest daughter lives because they went to school on their own
    The eldest daughter of the family, the 9-year-old Dyarra, the drama has survived because she was at school. She was unlike her little sisters are in a position to prepare herself and go to school, one mile from her home. Her little sisters were dependent on their mother, who could not cope with caring for her offspring. Dyarra is a child from a previous relationship of daderes Thioro Mbow. Dad Hellmut Ulin has adopted her. She kept following the drama with an aunt.

Yikes that bitch is scary!

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    I so did not need to read this one first thing in the morning.

And if it is true, then you're looking at a woman who absolutely deserves the kind of death that has her dragged into a public square, doused, set ablaze, and burned beyond recognition until she is deader than a doornail.

To do what she is accused of to any child is beyond horrific. To do that to your own, those who depend on you, trust you and love you with all they have, is incomprehensible...and unforgivable.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Yikes. How did a poor fellow like that manage to pay for that Beyonce weave? That musta cost a fortune.

I hope someone strangles her in prison with it.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    The picture of the Dad in the back of the police car is heartbreaking. I agree with Kevan. Burn her alive. She's PURE EVIL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBeWithMe View Post
    Yikes. How did a poor fellow like that manage to pay for that Beyonce weave? That musta cost a fortune.

I hope someone strangles her in prison with it.
    She was a prostitute.

Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    She was a prostitute.
    I hardly think she was fetching enough for that nasty weave.

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    Kill. It. With. Fire. I can't even with this shit.

I got into a fight with my ex about the kids on Wednesday which is the day I see them. How weird that they are still alive. How the fuck do you listen to your kids screaming in agony? Fuck. I can't.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBeWithMe View Post
    I hardly think she was fetching enough for that nasty weave.
    Guys have needs...I dont think they care what it looks like

Thread Information