Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: New Color: Nigger Brown.

Re: New Color: bunny Brown.

Wow I hope they have that color in a box of crayons or something now I want a n*gger brown couch lucky she is

Some prejudiced smartass working in packing thought he'd be clever and send a joke out to his prejudiced buddies in shipping and now hopefully they're all unemployed.

It's one thing to have thoughts like that, but when you're working for a company with a public face you can't pull shit like this and keep your job.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar

[quote author=Ren link=topic=6347.msg310195#msg310195 date=1177335362]
    Some prejudiced smartass working in packing thought he'd be clever and send a joke out to his prejudiced buddies in shipping and now hopefully they're all unemployed.

It's one thing to have thoughts like that, but when you're working for a company with a public face you can't pull shit like this and keep your job.
    [/quote]
    Just ask Imus.

[quote author=Lord Humongous link=topic=6347.msg276708#msg276708 date=1175991834]
    Lol,you guys rule. But where the hell were you guys on the "Fuck political correctness" thread??
    [/quote]
    You're a racist douchebag. It's not like you were being funny.
    And if you started a 'let's tell racist jokes' thread, I'd still think you're a douche.

You wanted people to come out in that thread and tell black jokes or something?
    I forgot about you in the 'have some balls' thread cause you barely say shit, but you suck along with Burning Prayers.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Mississauga and Brampton are suburbs just outside of Toronto. I know exactly where this is.

I sense a lawsuit coming from this one.  If it was done on purpose to try to be funny it is a well deserved lawsuit.  Who does this shit anymore and thinks it is funny.

shiki

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=6347.msg312032#msg312032 date=1177395594]
    Just ask Imus.
    And if you started a 'let's tell racist jokes' thread, I'd still think you're a douche.

I forgot about you in the 'have some balls' thread cause you barely say shit, but you suck along with Burning Prayers.
    [/quote]

well i mentioned Lord humongous in the ballz thread so his racist douchebagery was noted. Im surprised I didn't see LH------> in the brand new that's racist!!!! thread http://mydeathspace.com/smf/index.php?topic=6749.0

SOAD

[quote author=Lord Humongous link=topic=6347.msg276532#msg276532 date=1175988306]

[/quote]

I saw this on 4chan.....you can say shit like this on 4chan and totally get away with it.

A while back internet provider AOL sent out a internet package to a "mr jungle bunny".....I actually thought it was quite funny as it was obvious the black guys friends had stiched him up for a prank or whatever, and yes I would do the same to my coloured friends.....just as they would happily do "mr honky" or "mr cracker" to me.......I wouldnt take offence,id be pissing myself laughing.
    In fact one of my friends had a letter sent out to me recently regarding a test drive for the new skoda.....I wont say what name he managed to get on the envelope but it reffered to sexual offences

[quote author=shiki link=topic=6347.msg312898#msg312898 date=1177428647]
    well i mentioned Lord humongous in the ballz thread so his racist douchebagery was noted. Im surprised I didn't see LH------> in the brand new that's racist!!!! thread http://mydeathspace.com/smf/index.php?topic=6749.0
    [/quote]

That would be the first Asian Klansman I've ever seen.

shiki

[quote author=delta9 link=topic=6347.msg312951#msg312951 date=1177429953]
    That would be the first Asian Klansman I've ever seen.
    [/quote]

i know me too. i thought it was a little weird.

[/quote]

Good to see some things never change.

Are you classifying me as a racist? cause that's how your post comes across. That's pretty fucking low, even for you. Tell me Ron, when have I ever attacked you personally? I haven't. period. where does all this hatred you have for me come from? is it cause of my views? If so, goddam, you're a sad person if you have to judge a person by their beliefs over the internet. Really makes me wonder how sad and pathetic your offline life is.

It's good to see your fingers still work faster than your brains.

Just ask Imus.

[/quote]
    Your a Pathetic Douche bag. I don't constantly come on here to check on all the other threads. Its my fault that I miss one thread where I'm being called out and start a flame war or something? It was a "Political Correctness" thread to discuss how stupid it is and how it affect society. You were just nitpicking the example I used and ran with it. Maybe if I used Mexicans,Asians,Whites,Mentally Disabled,Jews,ect., would it have been better? Political Correctness doesn't just apply to YOUR race dude,it applies to everybody. Get it through your skull that I'm not attacking your race or anything like that. My point it probably mute to someone like you. This thread I posted "Nigger Brown" was posted for people to see on the "Weird and Bizarre" I didn't make a single joke and its not my fault how other people react to this kind of story. Whether it be Outrage or a comment that goes along the line of "Jigaboo" (Shiki) Your mad because everybody made a joke out of it all and you want someone to take it out on.

[quote author=Lord Humongous link=topic=6347.msg325858#msg325858 date=1177824078]
    Your a Pathetic Douche bag. I don't constantly come on here to check on all the other threads. Its my fault that I miss one thread where I'm being called out and start a flame war or something? It was a "Political Correctness" thread to discuss how stupid it is and how it affect society. You were just nitpicking the example I used and ran with it. Maybe if I used Mexicans,Asians,Whites,Mentally Disabled,Jews,ect., would it have been better? Political Correctness doesn't just apply to YOUR race dude,it applies to everybody. Get it through your skull that I'm not attacking your race or anything like that. My point it probably mute to someone like you. This thread I posted "bunny Brown" was posted for people to see on the "Weird and Bizarre" I didn't make a single joke and its not my fault how other people react to this kind of story. Whether it be Outrage or a comment that goes along the line of "Jigaboo" (Shiki) Your mad because everybody made a joke out of it all and you want someone to take it out on.
    [/quote]
    No, I think it's interesting the way when people start with the Black jokes, you're in the back screaming like a fuckin cheerleader.
    Jokes are fine, but you started a thread titled 'fuck your political correctness' or something to that effect, what did you expect people to think of you.
    And not everyone that's Black thinks you're a racist dude. Other races seem to think so too.

Now go get your fuckin [s]shinebox[/s] white hood.

Hey, I got one. Hear about the Asian Klansman? He got a family discount when he dry-cleaned his hood.
    No tickee no shirtee. See, I'm funny!

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=6347.msg326160#msg326160 date=1177835954]
    No, I think it's interesting the way when people start with the Black jokes, you're in the back screaming like a fuckin cheerleader.
    Jokes are fine, but you started a thread titled 'fuck your political correctness' or something to that effect, what did you expect people to think of you.
    And not everyone that's Black thinks you're a racist dude. Other races seem to think so too.

Now go get your fuckin [s]shinebox[/s] white hood.

Hey, I got one. Hear about the Asian Klansman? He got a family discount when he dry-cleaned his hood.
    No tickee no shirtee. See, I'm funny!

[/quote]
    I'm just laughing my ass off at the way people are going on about black jokes while your coming after me for egging them on. "Fuck your Political Correctness" wasn't just about race but you failed to see that,alot of people saw through that as well but you and a few others just couldn't get passed the fact that I used the black race as an example. I don't seem to have a problem with anybody else except you so I think that not everybody thinks I'm a racist like you. Oh Btw,Heres a picture for your expense,It may not be "Klansman" related but I guess its all the same to you.

Bisexual black female<br />in search of straight male<br />for love relationship<br />...long walks on the beach<br />...a good book in front of the fire<br />..and lots and lots of anal sex<br />--send photo--

[quote author=Lord Humongous link=topic=6347.msg326266#msg326266 date=1177856211]
    I'm just laughing my ass off at the way people are going on about black jokes while your coming after me for egging them on. &quot;Fuck your Political Correctness&quot; wasn't just about race but you failed to see that,alot of people saw through that as well but you and a few others just couldn't get passed the fact that I used the black race as an example. I don't seem to have a problem with anybody else except you so I think that not everybody thinks I'm a racist like you. Oh Btw,Heres a picture for your expense,It may not be &quot;Klansman&quot; related but I guess its all the same to you.
    [/quote]

Hmmm. Interesting.
    While what I said was a sad attempt at humor, your post could be construed as a threat you wack-job.

Didn't you mention something about coming up north? Stay where you are, we're all stocked up on crazy in NYC already.
    Not to mention all the minorities around. You're not gonna like it, and you can't bring your guns.

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=6347.msg326677#msg326677 date=1177878548]
    Hmmm. Interesting.
    While what I said was a sad attempt at humor, your post could be construed as a threat you wack-job.

Didn't you mention something about coming up north? Stay where you are, we're all stocked up on crazy in NYC already.
    Not to mention all the minorities around. You're not gonna like it, and you can't bring your guns.
    [/quote]
    Recently I WAS in New York,like a Month ago. It was pretty interesting. (Ya know Time Square,some of the panhandlers were pretty entertaining) I might even go there again this summer and who knows,I might see you around.&nbsp; :-) I'm not threatening you,it was my poor attempt at humor as well. (As far as Dark Humor goes) Believe me,I have nothing against you. (Or your race..or any race for that matter) If I didn't know any better,you might actually be an OK guy in real life. You can take my jokes anyway you want it. You can laugh it off,knowing full well that this is a message board and people can express a sick sense of humor if they so choose or you can make a big deal out of it and whine and cry,threatening me over your monitor. Its not like we can do anything about it. Like I said,I have no problem with you. Next time I go to NY,We can either go for a drink and a round of pool or we go toe-to-toe in a dark alley. Even though I live in Texas,Only a fool relies his life on a weapon.

[quote author=HyperU2 link=topic=6347.msg276562#msg276562 date=1175988990]
    I just came in to see what the hell &quot;bunny&quot; brown was about.&nbsp; Forgot about the filter.
    [/quote]

Me too.&nbsp; I feel bad that the woman's daughter had to be the one to find it&nbsp; :|

Thread Information