Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hannibal!

oh, i see what you are saying.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    you guys kidding me? it was already explained in previous episodes, i think. she quit practicing (with the exception of hannibal) after she was attacked by a patient. during the struggle the patient 'choked on his own tongue'. this is the story everyone knows to be true. in s3 e1 when she comes to, hannibal was watching and says he can help her if she asks. obviously, he cleaned her up, staged the scene and came up with the story. it's implied that hannibal pulled his mind tricks on her to make her murder the patient (who was previously hannibal's client), like he has done with other people.

eta: i guess it is also possible that hannibal killed the guy and staged it so that she believed she did it to keep control over her.
    I know that. That is why I said it was a flashback to when Hannibal was still her patient.

Quote Originally Posted by queenaevadamthng View Post
    Ani, they were very obtuse about the way things went down. That's what we are trying to figure out. In Silence of the Lambs, Hannibal was said to have been whispering to Miggs, who then died by swallowing his tongue. Bedelia's patient swallowed his tongue. The question is, are these related in the manner that the people swallowed their own tongues? Did Bedelia experiment with some type of suggestive tactic to get the guy off of her? Was this tactic learned from Hannibal? Had Hannibal purposely sent this patient knowing he would attack Bedelia?
    Exactly. He's sent people to purposely attack other people multiple times already in the first 2 seasons.

It was just a very weirdly written episode. Jumping back and forth in time without much of an explanation. But I am sure it will all be explained at one point or another.

BTW, have you guys seen the episode they never aired in the US with Molly Shannon?

I saw it. I have droid tv on my phone that recorded it.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

I saw it. I have droid tv on my phone that recorded it.
    I didn't even know it existed until the middle of season 2. I download every episode and then add the actual episode titles, so I was looking them up on wikipedia and realized I'd never seen it. It was somewhat understandable why they didn't air it, though

It wasn't all that bad. It wasn't one of my faves. Little disturbing to see a little kid burned up in fireplace.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

how can i watch it?

how can i watch it?
    Do you download torrents, ani?

i don't know what that means.

PIRATES!

(I don't know what that is either, Ani.)

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

I have DroidTV app on my phone. It's 6.99/mo., 12.99/90 days or 39.99/year. You pick out favorite shows and it records like dvr. The episode is called "Oeuf".

i don't know what that means.
    I uploaded the episode I have on my external hard drive to my vid.me account so you can see it.

https://vid.me/e/AOHu

cool, thanks!

Ju ju, I was looking for final episode of Rescue Me. Can you do the same thing for that? I don't have it on droidtv.

cool, thanks!
    No Prob! Hope ya like it :)

Ju ju, I was looking for final episode of Rescue Me. Can you do the same thing for that? I don't have it on droidtv.
    Sure! No prob. I'll have to download it first real quick, bu it'll only take a minute.

Here ya go queena:

https://vid.me/e/Ti4f

I never can download these things right. Thanks soooo much.

I was sitting in here watching trying to be quiet and not laugh too loud. The scene where dumb Shawn is trying to shake Lou's ashes out of his ass crack back into the box kills me.
    Last edited by queenaevadamthng; 06-08-2015 at 08:18 PM.

I realize that they are going full on cerebral, but I really hope the whole season ain't all surreal like the episode tonight. It was interesting, but I just kinda felt like I was being drug around by my eyelashes. They wanna keep audiences engaged in the show, but when you can't look away for one second or you will be lost. Dammit!!!

I don't know how many times I had to stop and go back becuz someone was talking to me. Then the damn dog decided she was going to start her shit too. My dog talks, by the way. It's annoying as cuz it's all in Scooby Dooian. I don't know what the hell she's trying to say. I was just sitting there trying to follow this freaky deaky episode of Hannibal.

I realize that they are going full on cerebral, but I really hope the whole season ain't all surreal like the episode tonight. It was interesting, but I just kinda felt like I was being drug around by my eyelashes. They wanna keep audiences engaged in the show, but when you can't look away for one second or you will be lost. Dammit!!!

I don't know how many times I had to stop and go back becuz someone was talking to me. Then the damn dog decided she was going to start her shit too. My dog talks, by the way. It's annoying as cuz it's all in Scooby Dooian. I don't know what the hell she's trying to say. I was just sitting there trying to follow this freaky deaky episode of Hannibal.
    It was easier to follow than last weeks episode. I realized pretty early on Abigail was actually dead, and just in Will's head. And when he and her were 'talking', they referred to more than one person was killed that night, so that leaves either Crawford or Dr. Bloom as the other murdered person, I would assume. I was trying to remember, did he kill Eddie Izzard that same night? And the whole timeline is off from the books and movies, so I am thrown off a bit with that. I did read that Francis Dolarhyde is in this season though, which I am pretty excited for.

I'm so pissed. I found out they cancelled the show. None of the other networks well pick it up. This is a cool damn show! What the hell is wrong with these damn people?

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I'm so pissed. I found out they cancelled the show. None of the other networks well pick it up. This is a cool damn show! What the hell is wrong with these damn people?
    I'm with ya. SUPER pissed. People are trying get Netflix or Amazon to take it on. It's an ASTOUNDING show.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

I can't understand why both took a pass especially when they back stupid shit like Girl Meets World and whatever that Full House spin-off is. Gawd, I hated that show..lol

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I can't understand why both took a pass especially when they back stupid shit like Girl Meets World and whatever that Full House spin-off is. Gawd, I hated that show..lol
    It's because they don't have the rights to "Clarice". See... They wanted to introduce her in the next season but can't because they don't have permission to. So they dumped it. But fuck... Who the hell cares? It can stand alone without the movie line.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    It's because they don't have the rights to "Clarice". See... They wanted to introduce her in the next season but can't because they don't have permission to. So they dumped it. But fuck... Who the hell cares? It can stand alone without the movie line.
    It may still get picked up by another network, they would just have to resign the actors to new contracts since the previous ones they had signed ran out/were cancelled. Not using starling may have had a small reason NBC decided not to renew, but it mostly came down to not enough viewer to justify the cost of the show in NBC's opinion. Still really hope somebody else picks it up.

Couldn't they just change the name of the character to Charice Darling, and instead of baby lambs use rabbits in her back story. Buffalo Bill could be Buffalo Will or Buffalo Bob.

I don't think the need that storyline myself to make a go of things. This show is so cool.

HOLY FUCKING FUCK!!!! SHIT!!!!! FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKING FUCKER FUCK!!!! I just watched the finale. WHATHA FUCK! Now that was a finale! Holy Shit!!!!

Thread Information