Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 6 year old boy "kidnapped" by his own family after "being too nice to strangers"

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    They totally took it way too far. Okay, test him and see if he would get in a car with a stranger by having a co-worker drive up to him. But once he gets in the truck, the parents show up and tell him he's NOT supposed to get in a car with a stranger, and ground him. But tying him up in a strange basement, saying he's going to be a sex slave and TAKING OFF HIS PANTS?!?!? Seriously?!?!? These people are disgusting, and complete morons for thinking what they did is okay.

Not only is the family dumb, but one of them found someone they work with who was stupid enough to follow along with it. I bet the boss of that company is feeling like an idiot for hiring 2 total rejects.
    lol he is 6!! How much can a 6 year old really know about human trafficking! lol

They totally took it way too far. Okay, test him and see if he would get in a car with a stranger by having a co-worker drive up to him. But once he gets in the truck, the parents show up and tell him he's NOT supposed to get in a car with a stranger, and ground him. But tying him up in a strange basement, saying he's going to be a sex slave and TAKING OFF HIS PANTS?!?!? Seriously?!?!? These people are disgusting, and complete morons for thinking what they did is okay.

Not only is the family dumb, but one of them found someone they work with who was stupid enough to follow along with it. I bet the boss of that company is feeling like an idiot for hiring 2 total rejects.

Exactly! We're trying to see what my son would do if he came home from school and no one was home, so we moved our cars and hid upstairs watching from a window, to make sure he did as we've been telling him! It didn't work because my husband's mom walked out of her bathroom and saw him out of a window and called him over...so now we have to wait until Monday to try again. I'm not going to do it and have some random person come up behind him with a knife and scare the fuck out of him.

No one but Ron understood my joke.

I got it, but I got distracted by the phone ringing and forgot about it...I don't know how people can do more than one thing at a time lol

*you're

Couldn't resist
    Your like my former English teacher grandmother. Get off My Back!! haha

Quote Originally Posted by Jumaki15 View Post
    Your like my former English teacher grandmother. Get off My Back!! haha
    I did this on purpose, btw. Because I am rebel

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    No one but Ron understood my joke.
    I 100% did not get your joke. I don't get 99% of Ron's jokes either.

Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    I got it, but I got distracted by the phone ringing and forgot about it...I don't know how people can do more than one thing at a time lol
    I am very bad at that too.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Thread Information