Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Sara Nicole Graham, 18, missing. Car found abandoned in wheat field.

I did have a look around, nothing new . Websluthes has about 100 pages of nothingness don't even bother

I check on this every few weeks -- it's just one that has stuck in my mind -- and nothing. No news. No updates. She's just gone.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBeWithMe View Post
    I check on this every few weeks -- it's just one that has stuck in my mind -- and nothing. No news. No updates. She's just gone.
    There doesn't even seem to be a FB public page about her. The page I found is a friends only page.
    Her stepmother was fired from the police department yet nothing was ever found out about why. On the anniversary of her disappearance there was almost nothing about her disappearing and yet she is the daughter of police officers and veterans. Why is this not getting more attention? It makes no logical sense.

https://www.facebook.com/sara.graham.52012

Her profile pic: You're not my real brother and I hate you.

Quote Originally Posted by WooFrigginHoo View Post
    https://www.facebook.com/sara.graham.52012

Her profile pic: You're not my real brother and I hate you.
    It's a Star Wars thing.

A few family members posted this flyer. Somebody did ask when was the last time they talked to her and they replied that all communications are monitored by the police.

I saw that too, does that mean they have some kind of contact ?

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly-Jane View Post
    I saw that too, does that mean they have some kind of contact ?
    IDK?
    I found some stuff on Blink. Seems like somebody post in the comments that may know something about this case. (there's 181 comments, so you may have to click back to see them all)

http://blinkoncrime.com/2015/02/07/m...-sarah-graham/

Nothing new in the news on this since they offered a $5,000 reward last February. Coming up now on two years and still nothing.

I never forget Sara. Every few weeks I peek in on the news and hope for some closure for those who truly loved her.

I think the family was involved. I don't think for a moment now that she drove that truck out to the field herself and left it there abandoned. I think she died at - or near - home and was transported elsewhere and the truck was simply left as a ruse for law enforcement to find.

I find the facebook comment on page one re: her step brother and her choice of profile picture interesting. Could be nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly-Jane View Post
    I find the facebook comment on page one re: her step brother and her choice of profile picture interesting. Could be nothing.
    Her facebook picture is a Thor reference (I wrote Star Wars before but looked at it today and realized it's just a thor cartoon)

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    WTF Foul Grave Middle School???? Who named that?????
    Well, her car was found on Chicken Road.

Here's the Reddit thread. some information in it. Seems the theory is that step-brother killed her and mom helped him cover it up.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/UnresolvedM...o_sara_graham/

Another thing- She left work at 6:30. A witness reports seeing the van parked in the field at 6:45 that same morning. That's only a 15-minute time gap...supposedly.

Thanks for the Reddit link, Berm.

That 15 minute window is just so tight. I don't see how anything "casual" happened. It's just so limited that something HAD to have been planned.

Chicken Road is not comparable to FOUL GRAVE MIDDLE SCHOOL. I get the poultry thing but FOUL GRAVE.

LUMBERTON, N.C. (WNCN) - Dental records belonging to the missing daughter of a former Robeson County deputy are being used to see if her remains were found earlier in the week.

Sara Graham disappeared the morning of Feb. 4, 2015, after she left her family's Fairmont home to drive to her Wal-Mart job in Pembroke, officials say. She was 18 at the time of her disappearance.

Robeson County Sheriff Burnis Wilkins confirmed to CBS 17 that Graham's dental records were sent the state medical examiner's office to see if her remains were found off Heritage Road on Tuesday.

A surveying crew found the remains by railroad tracks. Burnis said a skull found off Heritage Road had braces.

Burnis also confirmed dental records of two other missing people who wore braces were sent to the medical examiner's office to see if they were a match

https://www.wbtw.com/news/state-regi...nty/1660799365

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    LUMBERTON, N.C. (WNCN) - Dental records belonging to the missing daughter of a former Robeson County deputy are being used to see if her remains were found earlier in the week.

Sara Graham disappeared the morning of Feb. 4, 2015, after she left her family's Fairmont home to drive to her Wal-Mart job in Pembroke, officials say. She was 18 at the time of her disappearance.

Robeson County Sheriff Burnis Wilkins confirmed to CBS 17 that Graham's dental records were sent the state medical examiner's office to see if her remains were found off Heritage Road on Tuesday.

A surveying crew found the remains by railroad tracks. Burnis said a skull found off Heritage Road had braces.

Burnis also confirmed dental records of two other missing people who wore braces were sent to the medical examiner's office to see if they were a match

https://www.wbtw.com/news/state-regi...nty/1660799365
    I had never actually considered that the skull of someone with braces would still have the braces on. That is a haunting mental image...

How long does it take to compare dental records??? I would have thought they would be able to say yes or no by now.

Rumours on FB say her stepmother has been arrested.

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    Rumours on FB say her stepmother has been arrested.
    Not surprising, since early on there had to be something known to which they fired her. I am guessing they were just waiting on a body...but it hasn't been confirmed it's her, right?

Really curious to know if the step brother had any involvement.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Skull found in Robeson County identified as man who fell from train in October

Posted December 19, 2018

By Janine Bowen, WRAL digital journalist

ROBESON COUNTY, N.C. - Skeletal remains located along train tracks in Robeson County last week belonged to a man struck and killed by a train in October, according to authorities.

A surveying crew found a skull near the 1200 block of Heritage Road, near the CSX railroad tracks, on Dec. 11.

The remains were identified by the North Carolina Medical Examiner's Office as Varcy Locklear, 24, of Pembroke.

Locklear was found dead on a train track in Enfield on Oct. 30. Authorities said they believe he was a stowaway on the train when he struck a bridge, fell off the train and ended up underneath it.

Locklear was decapitated as a result of the incident, authorities said.

Days after the skull had been found in Robeson County, authorities confirmed that they had been asked to consult dental records to determine if the remains belonged to Sara Nicole Graham, a former deputy's daughter who has been missing since 2015.
    It wasn't Sara.
    Last edited by nestlequikie; 12-26-2019 at 08:37 AM.
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

Thread Information