Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Suge Knight Hits and Kills Terry Carter on Compton Movie Set

Quote Originally Posted by kevansvault View Post
    Fixed.
    Not really. He's up there with any other infamous mafia leader. The guy fucking killed Tupac. He may be a scumbag, but he's not an idiot or a dumbass.

Quote Originally Posted by 48nascarfan View Post
    In August he was shot 6 times, 5 of them in the stomach.
    Yeah, he's like Iron Man.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

even i know who suge knight is.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    Yeah, he's like Iron Man.
    That's basically what they said on the radio this morning. He closed out his tab, got his car from valet, and drove himself to the hospital. Actually, I think at first the cops didn't realize he was shot and started to arrest him. Because of course, if shots are fired and he's in the area it's usually him shooting. Like the bit Katt Williams does where he got arrested and Suge didn't. You know you've fucked up when they arrest you over Suge.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Not really. He's up there with any other infamous mafia leader. The guy fucking killed Tupac. He may be a scumbag, but he's not an idiot or a dumbass.
    By continually surrounding himself with controversy, doing shit you know is not at all the "law abiding" thing, given all that you've been suspected of and found guilty of in the past? Yes, that makes him an idiot and a dumbass, his talents as a rap producer/promoter notwithstanding.

Even as a well known as he is in entertainment/music, you have to know that your past and everything you've done since makes the eye of the law side eye the fuck out of you when they find out that you're involved in any way. The same is true of the public.

Seriously. All he had to do was call the po po as he was driving away - you know he could do that..the guy can drive the car with his belly. And if this motherfucker isn't already driving a bulletproof vehicle, then he is every bit the dumbass.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Seriously. All he had to do was call the po po as he was driving away - you know he could do that..the guy can drive the car with his belly.
    OMG.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Kevan is just saying he's an idiot because he chose the thug life.

But comparatively speaking to every other gangster/mobster in history, he's among the best at what he does and really isn't "idiot" stupid. If he was idiot stupid he would have been dead a long time ago. The guy got away with murdering one of the highest profile rappers in history. ....allegedly.

Quote Originally Posted by 48nascarfan View Post
    That's basically what they said on the radio this morning. He closed out his tab, got his car from valet, and drove himself to the hospital. Actually, I think at first the cops didn't realize he was shot and started to arrest him. Because of course, if shots are fired and he's in the area it's usually him shooting. Like the bit Katt Williams does where he got arrested and Suge didn't. You know you've fucked up when they arrest you over Suge.
    See, he ain't all bad.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    even i know who suge knight is.
    Dude. I know who he is. I just don't have his criminal history, associations and relationships memorized

ETA: I know this will come as a big surprise to everyone, but I'm not a "Gangsta Rap " expert
    Last edited by Boston Babe 73; 01-30-2015 at 12:02 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

He chose the thug life to make millions and millions of dollars via threat, intimidation, crime, and murder.

I'm not saying he's not a piece of shit.

I'm just saying it's a huge mistake to be dismissive of people like this. He's incredibly dangerous BECAUSE he's so successfully outwitted everyone.

The guy got away with murdering one of the highest profile rappers in history. ....allegedly.
    I love that you keep adding that.

but I think it's alleged he murdered 2 of the highest profile rappers, but he was only in the car with one.

He chose the thug life to make millions and millions of dollars via threat, intimidation, crime, and murder.

I'm just saying it's a huge mistake to be dismissive of people like this. He's incredibly dangerous BECAUSE he's so successfully outwitted everyone.
    Thank you. Like, he probably has some cronies on their way to Texas right now...

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Kevan is just saying he's an idiot because he chose the thug life.

But comparatively speaking to every other gangster/mobster in history, he's among the best at what he does and really isn't "idiot" stupid. If he was idiot stupid he would have been dead a long time ago. The guy got away with murdering one of the highest profile rappers in history. ....allegedly.

See, he ain't all bad.

This, yes, along with the fact that he still gets caught up in shit that is totally preventable or shit that he knows could end badly for him. Again, his talents as a producer have no bearing on the mindset of someone who is constantly involved in bad shit. Then again, the more he gets in the news, the more the people want him to represent them...cuz he's hard like that. He's livin' the life.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

This, yes, along with the fact that he still gets caught up in shit that is totally preventable or shit that he knows could end badly for him. Again, his talents as a producer have no bearing on the mindset of someone who is constantly involved in bad shit. Then again, the more he gets in the news, the more the people want him to represent them...cuz he's hard like that. He's livin' the life.
    He didn't get caught up in shit lol that's like oops Tony Soprano just keeps stumbling into these bad situations. He orchestrates hits and uses violence to get what he wants. He has minimal talent, that doesnt matter because HE IS A CRIME LORD AND HIS BUSINESS IS RUN USING MONEY MADE FROM CRIMINAL ACTIVITY, BLACKMAIL, EXTORTION, AND MURDER.

He's not dumb. He's dangerous as fuck.

Didn't Vanilla Ice say he hung him out the window by his feet or something like that?

Dude it's just his life. It's all he knows. Gangsters don't give a fuck. Not all of them find Jesus and straighten out like Lil'Wayne (that's a joke).

He's still hangin out in Compton because he basically owns the place. Of course he's gonna run over some fuckers, if that's what the night called for.

He's literally no different than Al Capone, or anyone of the like. But for some reason mobsters get celebrated because they wear nice suits (aka: they're white.)

Dude it's just his life. It's all he knows. Gangsters don't give a fuck. Not all of them find Jesus and straighten out like Lil'Wayne (that's a joke).

He's still hangin out in Compton because he basically owns the place. Of course he's gonna run over some fuckers, if that's what the night called for.

He's literally no different than Al Capone, or anyone of the like. But for some reason mobsters get celebrated because they wear nice suits (aka: they're white.)

God. I'm gonna miss Shins when Suge has her run over.

Believe me, this guy only does shit when there's profit involved or when he's sending a message.

Run her over?? He'll recruit her to be his right hand bitch yo.

Quote Originally Posted by debk589 View Post
    Run her over?? He'll recruit her to be his right hand bitch yo.
    That hadn't occurred to me.

Shins, you look great today. Have I ever told you that you're my favorite here?

Well, you are. For sure. Please take that into consideration when you become a crime lord.

Nothing more intimidating to mother fuckers than a kitty in a sweater from the D-tizzle.

.. and I'm out. *drops mike and disappears for the weekend*

Me n Sugar Bear go way back.

Me n Sugar Bear go way back.

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    Suge is garbage, but I don't believe that he had anything to do with Pac's death. I think he killed Biggie, but not Pac. I'm quite sure he killed Biggie, him and a LAPD off duty officer, but I think Pac was killed by someone else. Who? I have no idea. Some say the Orlando guy that he got into a fight with.

I don't believe that this is the first person that Suge has killed. He's gone for life, and I bet he'll be a top.

Good fucking riddance!

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar

Right? He's not some stick up kid, he's a Teflon Don.
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Thread Information