Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Suge Knight Hits and Kills Terry Carter on Compton Movie Set

Quote Originally Posted by Queena View Post
    Those negros got or had too much money for this bullshit. You can take a person out of the ghetto... I'm looking at your overgrown thuggish ass Shug, and since you're in jail, I can talk shit. Frankly, I wasn't scared of your big ass anyway, but seriously, you should've sat your ass down after you made poor Vanilla Ice switch to country music. Nah, you had to go and get Pac killed (your ass is guilty by association, and after this, I believe that you probably did have Pac killed, I remember in the beginning of one of the songs on the Machivelli CD, Pac whispered Suge killed me), and then Biggie. Two of rap music greatest lyricist. You fat fucking, old ass, gang banging bastard, I hope someone makes YOU their bitch. I heard how much you loved doing that around Death Row Records.

Oh and FUCK YOU for what you did to Devante Swing! You got that man wearing My Little Pony ponytails, wait, fuck you for what you did to Jodeci, and I bet you probably fucked with Left Eye. You big ole piece of shit. Where's that little dude that knocked you out when you need him?

You did too much to too many people Suge, your ass is going away for life. At least the memories will be good. I hope you kept up those Blood gang ties. Judging by the way you got knocked the fuck out a couple of years ago, I don't know.
    THANKS SUGE!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post

Down girl. Put them claws back in.
    Hey, he's gone for life, I ain't scared of him anymore. Not that I ever was.. Not really.

do you know him or something, queena? being scared of suge is like being scared of... i don't even know what. robert blake maybe? i mean, they are just dudes that make appearances on the news once in a while.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Hey, he's gone for life, I ain't scared of him anymore. Not that I ever was.. Not really.

If you go missing in a few years, Suge had someone do it.

Anybody else thinking Queena might actually be Cookie from "Empire"?? Loving everything single thing about this Southern Illinois girl right now!!

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    do you know him or something, queena? being scared of suge is like being scared of... i don't even know what. robert blake maybe? i mean, they are just dudes that make appearances on the news once in a while.
    I used to read The Source magazine. I'm used to reading about his bull crap. I loved Tupac like he was my play cousin.

Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    If you go missing in a few years, Suge had someone do it.
    (whispers Suge did it) I was also a Jodeci fan. There was a behind the scenes of Death Row records gossip piece I read, and it talked about Suge ole bitch ass raping poor Devante Swing of Jodeci. I'm not sure if you know who he is. Well, now that man is walking around with a ponytail like that character Jim Carey played on In Living Color. You know the female body builder that couldn't feel pain. Just sad.

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyCooper View Post
    Anybody else thinking Queena might actually be Cookie from "Empire"?? Loving everything single thing about this Southern Illinois girl right now!!
    Only in my dreams! I love Cookie! I really love Jamal, what is it called when a straight woman has a crush on a gay character? I'm not sure if he's gay in real life.

Former rap music mogul Marion "Suge" Knight has been charged with murder and attempted murder after he allegedly ran over two people, killing one, following an argument in Compton last week, according to the Los Angeles County District Attorney.

The official charges come hours after Knight's $2.2 million bail was revoked.

Sheriff's Department spokeswoman Nicole Nishida told The Times that Knight's bail was pulled for the following reasons: ?Possible flight risk, three-strike candidate, possible witness intimidation issues and his criminal past.?

Knight is due to make his first court appearance Tuesday.

Knight is accused of running over two men, one of whom was killed, after an alleged argument on a film shoot in Compton last week.

This story will be updated as more information becomes available.
    http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/l...202-story.html

Hoax??
    http://tmznews.mobi/rap-mogul-marion...ad-in-his-cell
    It is being reported that Death Row Records C.E.O. Marion "Suge" Knight was murdered in the jail where he was being held for murder. Investigators say Knight's cell mate DeAntwan Pardin, 29, stabbed Knight to death with a hidden pocket knife. Although authorities are not sure what caused Pardin to murder Knight, it is believed Knight’s gang affiliation and rap personality might have played a role.

http://patch.com/california/northhol...e-deputies-say
    Sheriff’s deputies swatted down rumors roiling the Internet today, and said Death Row Records founder Marion “Suge” Knight remained jailed for suspicion of murder, awaiting a scheduled Tuesday court appearance.

Internet search engines indicated the false report was a popular meme. Social media lit up with it, and authoritative-looking Internet sites reinforced unverified and fake reports that Knight had been found dead.

The stories were not true, deputies said.

Subscribe to News Alerts and a Daily Email Newsletter for North Hollywood - Toluca Lake Patch

The music impresario remained in a lockup at the Men’s Central Jail, near downtown, and was scheduled to appear in court sometime after 8:30 a.m. Tuesday. His attorney, James Blatt, has said his client is not expected to make his $2 million bail until Monday at the earliest.

Knight, 49, allegedly ran over two men, reportedly twice, at 2:55 p.m. Thursday with a pickup truck. The incident, at a Compton burger stand, left Terry Carter, 55, dead and a second man injured.

The alleged murder and Knight’s surrender and jailing have created Los Angeles’ newest tabloid celebrity sensation.

The web site TMZ.com reported that surveillance cameras at the Tam’s Hamburgers crime scene were broken, and that cameras at a nearby bank, drug store and a competing fast-food outlet were pointing away from the crime scene.

Sheriff’s deputies, however, have said they have video of the dispute.
    Last edited by puzzld; 02-02-2015 at 02:45 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

'I'll kill you': Suge Knight's menacing threat to his victims before running over them in pick-up truck, police claim

*Footage was released along with other key pieces of evidence
    *Video played in court shows truck pulling up to driveway of burger stand
    *His pickup then backs up after a struggle and runs over Sloan's leg
    *The vehicle is then seen plowing over Carter, killing him
    *Other pieces of evidence included an hour-long interview with Cle 'Bone' Sloan, who survived being run over by the Death Row Records co-founder
    *A number of images taken immediately after his arrest were also released
    *Close-ups of his face were intended to show injuries he sustained after being punched by Sloan

One of Suge Knight's alleged victims claims the rap mogul growled 'I'm going to kill you' then 'everything went black'.
    In his newly-released police interview obtained by TMZ, Cle 'Bone' Sloan tells officers Knight uttered the threat then yanked on the gear stick.
    Police say that was the moment before Knight killed Terry Carter and tried to Sloan by ramming over them in his pick-up truck.
    Knight, the co-founder of Death Row Records, has denied killing Terry Carter and trying to kill Cle 'Bone' Sloan in a parking lot in Compton on January 18.

Sloan describes how the pair exchanged blows at the scene in January.
    'He's mixing it up, he's f***ing with us and I caught him real good. Then he said, "I'll kill you".
    'That's when everything when black.'

Speaking to an LAPD officer, he claims Knight appeared to be reaching for a gun on the passenger seat while moving the gear stick.
    'I don't if he was trying to put it in park or if he was trying to leave... I don't know.
    'He started really reaching... when he said "I'm gona kill you", I thought "oh sh** he's got a gun".
    'After that that's when everything kind of turned into a dream. I don't know what happened after that.'
    The audio release comes after pictures emerged of Suge Knight showing he had virtually no facial injuries when he was arrested.

Knight was punched a number of times during the deadly confrontation, but close-ups taken by detectives show he only had a slight black eye.
    The images were released along with a number of key pieces of evidence as the court was shown footage of the deadly incident in Compton on January 18 for the first time.

Superior Court Judge Ronald Coen reviewed the items before determining Knight, 49, should stand trial on murder, attempted murder and hit-and-run charges.
    The video shows Knight's pickup truck pulling up to the driveway of the burger stand and Cle 'Bone' Sloan approaching the driver's side window.
    Sloan then approaches the driver's side window and punches the 49-year-old in response to a flurry of insults.

Knight's pickup is seen backing up, throwing Sloan to the ground before the truck drives over his legs and then plows over Terry Carter - who died as a result.
    Among the other key pieces of evidence shown to the court were images of Knight taken immediately after his arrest.
    An hour-long interview with Sloan, who survived, describing what happened was also released.
    Coen ruled Thursday that there was enough evidence for Knight, 49, to stand trial on charges he killed Terry Carter
    and attempted to kill Sloan during a parking lot confrontation in late January.

Knight has pleaded not guilty. His attorney has said Knight was fleeing an ambush by Sloan and others when he hit the men outside a Compton burger stand.
    The entire incident took approximately 30 seconds. The video, shot by a surveillance camera monitoring the drive-thru at the burger stand, continues until the arrival of a paramedic.

The footage is likely to be used by both sides during Knight's trial.
    Knight's attorney, Matt Fletcher, has said the video appears to show an associate of Sloan's taking a gun off of him after he is run over, and jurors likely will be shown an enhanced version of the video.

Knight turned himself in to authorities the morning after the incident. Detectives took pictures of him to try to show he did not have any serious injuries from the attack.
    Sloan's interview with detectives will also be crucial to the case since he is unlikely to repeat the lucid account of the event and his own actions that he gave investigators.
    In court on Monday, Sloan repeatedly said he didn't remember the incident and refused to identify Knight as the person who injured him, saying he didn't want

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ice-claim.html

Last edited by luvit; 04-18-2015 at 03:18 PM. Reason: Added Evidence Video

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crim...icle-1.2755533

Suge Knight's murder trial for mowing down two men slated to begin in February
    Aww he's suffering? Poor thing let me play my tiny 🎻

He still hasn't went to trial? It's been ages it seems.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    He still hasn't went to trial? It's been ages it seems.
    Yeah, I agree. I seem to remember it's Suge and his lawyers that keep asking for more time. Plus his medical issues in the beginning.

I want to just get this thing over with and throw him in jail.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Suge claims that Dr. Dre paid somebody $20,000 to kill him.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...00-killed.html

Thread Information