Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Students forced to expose underwear for inspection after feces kept appearing on gym floor

Between the ocean and shitty farm fields, California
    Ahh, the elusive shit scribbler.
    Last edited by PunkerDuckie; 02-08-2015 at 06:03 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    I want that fucking meat.

Quote Originally Posted by moosella View Post
    I work at a university and for awhile, there was someone that would go into the men's bathroom of the library and write things on the wall with poop (I'm assuming his own). They never did catch the guy.
    My husband worked at a McDonald's where the same thing happened.

Come to think of it, I worked at a different McDonald's where an old guy came in and had a blowout, apparently. One of my friends had to clean it up, and he said the poop was all over the wall, at his head level. And he's about 6 feet tall.

The weirdest one I ever came across was, at the end of the night while cleaning the womens bathroom, I had to empty and then replace the wax bags that go in the little boxes on the wall for used tampons, which was not fun normally, but one time, someone had stuck two used and discarded douches in the bag. At Bob Evans.

at someone toting douches around in her purse.

I used to work at Victoria's Secret...a magical land where one would hope never to encounter adult poop. But alas, there was poop.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

You can't eat and enjoy Bob Evans and have that "not so fresh feeling"! What's wrong with you heathens?

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Quote Originally Posted by queenaevadamthng View Post
    You can't eat and enjoy Bob Evans and have that "not so fresh feeling"! What's wrong with you heathens?
    She must have felt really unfresh to have had to use two

Quote Originally Posted by Jumaki15 View Post
    She must have felt really unfresh to have had to use two
    Maybe they were enemas.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

I work in a supermarket and - like most other stores selling clothes and which have changing rooms - for many years now there has been a policy of keeping them locked with a staff member unlocking them on demand and hanging around until the person comes out. In large measure this is a precaution against shoplifting. But most such stores in the past have also experienced occasions where people had obviously peed - or even pooped - on the changing room carpet, even though public store toilets are readily available.

I suspect that the unpalatable truth is - as with the shit scribbler described above - that some freaks have a fetish for being dirty bitches and bastards.

It still was done in a public restroom in a restaurant in the middle of the day

It still was done in a public restroom in a restaurant in the middle of the day

Yeah, doesn't surprise me, though it is of course sickeningly disgusting. Some people either get some sort of weird kick out of doing stuff like that, or else just find it funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Hagar View Post
    Yeah, doesn't surprise me, though it is of course sickeningly disgusting. Some people either get some sort of weird kick out of doing stuff like that, or else just find it funny.
    I don't think anyone was purposely trying to be a dick or anything, it's not like they had left a mess in there (like alot of other people had), just was an odd time and place to do it is all lol The worst thing anyone ever did on purpose was literally vomit on every surface in the bathroom, and they didn't have the flu and was sick, that is understandable, as soon as I opened the door, it smelled like someone had poured 6 bottles of vodka all over. This also happened in the middle of the day lol I do not miss working in restaurants

The worst thing must be working as a barman or barmaid in a pub, bar or nightclub, with responsibility for cleaning the toilets, such venues where most of the punters regularly end up being drunk. Drunks can be notorious for not being too careful where they pee, and often make a mess.

I'd hate that job.

The worst thing must be working as a barman or barmaid in a pub, bar or nightclub, with responsibility for cleaning the toilets, such venues where most of the punters regularly end up being drunk. Drunks can be notorious for not being too careful where they pee, and often make a mess.

I'd hate that job.
    I dunno, I would much rather clean up urine than shit or vomit. Pee just mops right up and is easy to clean off stuff, Vomit and feces, not so much lol

I dunno, I would much rather clean up urine than shit or vomit. Pee just mops right up and is easy to clean off stuff, Vomit and feces, not so much lol
    Yeah, but drunks vomit a lot too, lol

When I was 16, I worked at a walmart type store and my supervisor told me that the girl's bathroom needed clean. I walked in there and saw shit all on the floor, wall and toilet. I walked right out and told him there was no way I was going to do it. So I just had to stand outside the door while he did it to make sure no one came in.

2 kids later, I still can't clean that kind of stuff up unless I REALLY have no other choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    When I was 16, I worked at a walmart type store and my supervisor told me that the girl's bathroom needed clean. I walked in there and saw shit all on the floor, wall and toilet. I walked right out and told him there was no way I was going to do it. So I just had to stand outside the door while he did it to make sure no one came in.

2 kids later, I still can't clean that kind of stuff up unless I REALLY have no other choice.

Ewwww, some people are just animals. Gross

I work in a supermarket and - like most other stores selling clothes and which have changing rooms - for many years now there has been a policy of keeping them locked with a staff member unlocking them on demand and hanging around until the person comes out. In large measure this is a precaution against shoplifting. But most such stores in the past have also experienced occasions where people had obviously peed - or even pooped - on the changing room carpet, even though public store toilets are readily available.

I suspect that the unpalatable truth is - as with the shit scribbler described above - that some freaks have a fetish for being dirty bitches and bastards.
    My neighbor, who is a district manager for a clothing shop, was telling me similar stories about people shitting in the dressing rooms. I thought he was just fucking with me. WTF is wrong with people?!

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    My neighbor, who is a district manager for a clothing shop, was telling me similar stories about people shitting in the dressing rooms. I thought he was just fucking with me. WTF is wrong with people?!
    lol how is it people can't be like "Oh boy, I'm about to get that mudbutt if I don't make it to bathroom soon. Well, I guess this changing room is shaped like a bathroom, so logic dictates you can use it as a bathroom." *squat*

Has anyone seen anything on the aftermath of this story? I figured there would be lawsuits, terminations, etc.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/01/30...op-pants-over/

Nothing beyond this. Two administrators suspended.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Thread Information