Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Students forced to expose underwear for inspection after feces kept appearing on gym floor

When I played little league our coach would ask us if we had our cups on and we would all say yes and then the dude would check with a bat to make sure there was. A little clunk would confirm it, the teammate who fell over in pain was lieing and wouldn't be aloud to play. Poopie checks would have been more funny to me.
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

Lord, it was probably just some kid with dog shit on his shoes.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Human poop is nothing like dogpoop

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    I'm 29. It was a new thing with my year I'm pretty sure, at least at my school. They acted like scoliosis was the new AIDS, I swear to god.

It was extremely awkward and humiliating. It would be lawsuit city in my world if someone did that to my kid.

Now that I think about it, I'm not even sure my mom knew about it. Private schools did all kinds of fucked up shit that they didn't tell parents about back then.
    We got checked for that, too. I didn't think it was a big deal. It was a yearly check-up thing from the nurse; vision, hearing, scoliosis exam etc. *shrugs*
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

I don't remember ever being checked for scoliosis. Weird.

And omg with the kid shitting in his hands and squeezing it

Quote Originally Posted by neenerneener View Post
    We got checked for that, too. I didn't think it was a big deal. It was a yearly check-up thing from the nurse; vision, hearing, scoliosis exam etc. *shrugs*
    The school nurse did your yearly check up?

We were lined up in the girls locker room with our shirts off and checked by some Dr. the school brought in. (Like I said they were treating this like it was AIDS). For the girls who weren't developed enough to be wearing a training bra, it was tease fest and super uncomfortable.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    At 44 I remember the scoliosis checks, once in elementary and then again in middle school.

And remember guys, this happened in Texas, the land of GOD WANTS ME TO CHECK YOUR UNDEROOS for poo streaks. And what if they found more than one kid with streaks in their Fruit of the Looms? Hmmm?? Are they all guilty?

Texas can never, ever lay claim to being one of the smartest states. Ever. They are dumb as fucking bricks down here.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

I would totally see my elementary school checking pants for poopers. They care more about their facilities than the dignity of their students.

I also totally believe a kid would be purposely pooping. Kids can be weird assholes.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by debk589 View Post
    I don't remember ever being checked for scoliosis. Weird.

And omg with the kid shitting in his hands and squeezing it
    Yep. WTF?
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    Yep. WTF?
    I think it must be something that started happening with the Gen Y kids because I definitely was never touched by a teacher.

We're the oldies.

I'm 33, I remember in 2nd grade (catholic school) we were checked for scoliosis. I had it, and they told my parents they would have to put a metal rod in my back, if they agreed to give me surgery. Luckily, my parents said hell no! I'd be pissed if they agreed with those quacks.
    Last edited by Its Me De; 01-30-2015 at 10:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by angelicajustice View Post
    I wouldn't fuck her with Ron's dick.

I'm 36, went to public schools and they tested us for it. They also made us do lice inspections (gross). We all had to put our heads down on the desk and put our arms around our heads so we could not see, then they would go around checking our heads. THAT was more embarrassing than the scoliosis test.

Also, the fuck outta here thinking having those kids pull their pants down is no big deal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Quote Originally Posted by PunkerDuckie View Post
    I'm 30 and they did it to me in elementary school (5th grade maybe?). I had it, they sent me home with a note and told my mom about it. Fun fact, I got in a car accident in college and they xrayed me and asked how long I had scoliosis for- and I was like huh?

My mom got all embarrassed and because she remembered how they told her I had it from that test at school and she FORGOT ABOUT IT and never had me follow up with a doctor.

My mom is a dick.
    Don't feel bad! When I started having back problems after high school, my mom was like "did you tell the chiropractor that you were born with a crooked spine?" Um, no...because you NEVER TOLD ME, and I don't exactly remember being born.

I'm 34 and don't remember being checked for scoliosis at school. I do remember having to touch my toes for a physical at the doctor's office.

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    I'm 36, went to public schools and they tested us for it. They also made us do lice inspections (gross). We all had to put our heads down on the desk and put our arms around our heads so we could not see, then they would go around checking our heads. THAT was more embarrassing than the scoliosis test.

We had to be checked in the middle of class. Like, the nurse would come in and just check us one by one in front of everyone. I don't remember being particularly embarrassed by it, but I'm sure it would have been terrible if lice had actually been found.

Also, the fuck outta here thinking having those kids pull their pants down is no big deal.

i'm 35 and i remember being checked. it was uncomfortable to me. also, i refused to change in the locker rooms. some kids just don't like getting naked in front of other people. they shouldn't be forced to by school officials.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

I worked in a retail store and at night we all had to clock out at this one register since all the others would be turned off for the night. The night manager that day had a bunch of wet floor cones around this one pillar in the store right in front of that register saying don't come over here walk around to clock out. Some lil kid just popped a squat and took a shit while their mom was at that register paying.

The area I worked at we had kid clothes and some women clothes. I was in the women's section working and kids was left un manned. There was a lady who walked around the store cleaning the fitting rooms and putting the stuff away. She does the kid's and there was a pile of clothes on the ones floor so she scoops it up and throws it on the register. As she's untangling and turning them from inside out a pair of jeans falls on the floor and she steps back and ends up stepping onto the pants. There was shit wrapped up in those pants. That poor lady got it on her shoes, on the carpet, and probably on her hands. The size the girl was trying on where xl so old enough to know to go to the bathroom and the bathroom is 10 feet from the fitting room.

Either both of those kids parents wouldn't allow them to go to the bathroom or they were just nasty lil assholes. I had a lil girl like 3 piss her pants cause her mom cared more about paying then to take the kid to the bathroom.

I am 37 and we did the check, I think 5th or 6th grade. They let us know about a week or so before and let us wear a tank top under our shirts if we wanted. And they did us individually behind a curtain. My 19 year old had the check too. They said she had it and had to wear a brace for a while. About 4 months after she quit wearing the brace she had a car accident, broke her back and neck and had to wear those braces for 6 months.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley951 View Post
    I worked in a retail store and at night we all had to clock out at this one register since all the others would be turned off for the night. The night manager that day had a bunch of wet floor cones around this one pillar in the store right in front of that register saying don't come over here walk around to clock out. Some lil kid just popped a squat and took a shit while their mom was at that register paying.

The area I worked at we had kid clothes and some women clothes. I was in the women's section working and kids was left un manned. There was a lady who walked around the store cleaning the fitting rooms and putting the stuff away. She does the kid's and there was a pile of clothes on the ones floor so she scoops it up and throws it on the register. As she's untangling and turning them from inside out a pair of jeans falls on the floor and she steps back and ends up stepping onto the pants. There was shit wrapped up in those pants. That poor lady got it on her shoes, on the carpet, and probably on her hands. The size the girl was trying on where xl so old enough to know to go to the bathroom and the bathroom is 10 feet from the fitting room.

Either both of those kids parents wouldn't allow them to go to the bathroom or they were just nasty lil assholes. I had a lil girl like 3 piss her pants cause her mom cared more about paying then to take the kid to the bathroom.
    This is EXACTLY why I think that "just clean it up" attitude is bullshit. How about people keep their little shit machines in order when they're out in public? Hire about that?
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

I am 29 and had the scoliosis test. The worst thing though was getting physicals for sports.

Quote Originally Posted by ashley951 View Post

Believe it or not, that happened a few times in a dept store I worked at.

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    The school nurse did your yearly check up?

We were lined up in the girls locker room with our shirts off and checked by some Dr. the school brought in. (Like I said they were treating this like it was AIDS). For the girls who weren't developed enough to be wearing a training bra, it was tease fest and super uncomfortable.
    Yep. I remember this because I wasn't as developed as all my friends. I'm 30. I still had the triangle boobs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jumaki15 View Post
    I am 29 and had the scoliosis test. The worst thing though was getting physicals for sports.
    You're 29? You look 15 if that is you in your avatar.
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    You're 29? You look 15 if that is you in your avatar.
    That's what I was thinking....pretty sure I've called him a kid once or twice lmao oops.

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    That's what I was thinking....pretty sure I've called him a kid once or twice lmao oops.
    I'm surprised I haven't because I always thought he was a kid. Muh bad.
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    See dude?? I TOLD you!
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

I know this might come as a shock to you all, but I'm not really a kitten in knittens.

Thread Information