Thread: Christina Booth, 28, slashes the necks of three toddler daughters.

Christina Booth, 28, slashes the necks of three toddler daughters.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crim...icle-1.2092133

Army wife slashes necks of 2-year-old daughter, 6-month-old twins inside Washington state home: cops

Photo courtesy dailymail.uk

Olympia police arrested 28-year-old Christina Booth Sunday after they found her three daughters bleeding from their necks. The girls - a 2-year old and twin 6-month-olds - are in critical condition. Booth's husband, an active-duty solider stationed in Washington state, was home during the attack and has not been implicated, police said.

An Army wife slashed the necks of her three little girls - all 2 years of age or younger - inside their Washington state home, police said.

Christina Booth's 2-year-old daughter and 6-month old twins are in critical condition after the Sunday morning attack, KIRO TV reported.

The 28-year-old Olympia mom was arrested on three counts of attempted murder, police said.

Police said the children's father, 32-year-old Thomas Booth, was at home during the attack. The active solider stationed on Joint Base Lewis-McChord found his girls bleeding from their necks just after 1 a.m. Sunday.

He has not been implicated, police said.

Christina Booth was arrested on three counts of attempted murder after she slashed the necks of her three young daughters, police said.

Christina Booth called 911 and told the operator her daughters wouldn't stop crying, and "had some injuries to their necks," Olympia Police Lt. Jim Costa said.

The girls underwent surgery at a Tacoma children's hospital, where they remain in critical, stable condition, police said.

The three have been placed in the custody of Child Protective Services.

Police have not determined what prompted the alleged attack.

"To do that kind of damage or injury to three helpless human beings," Costa said. "I don't know that you can explain it."

Neighbors said Christina Booth was outgoing, loving mom, but grew quiet and rarely left the house after her twins were born.

"I would have never suspected that she would be a person to take this kind of a drastic action," neighbor Tiffany Felch told KOMO News. "I can't imagine what stress she must have been under to cause her to do such a thing."
    Postpartum depression?

This poor, poor man. The horror.

Prayers out to the wee ones! I certainly hope they all survive.

ETA: Second guessing the title now, as 6 month olds are hardly toddlers. At any rate, this sucks.

Last edited by PeaceBeWithMe; 01-26-2015 at 09:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Def ppd, thank goodness they are alive.

Oh wow. I hope they live, and if the dad is normal and loving, I hope he gets them back.

Really, really sad. Definitely sounds like PPD, since it was said she was unusually quiet and rarely left the house after the twins were born. I hope the little ones survive.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

She's gotta be the worst throat slasher ever, or either she wasn't actually trying to kill them. I wouldn't think there is much room for error when throat slashing infants. Weird that not even one of them died immediately.

I think this is her page and someone is locking it up.

https://www.facebook.com/KyitKoo

Previous news reports indicate her Facebook was open, as they quoted from it, but now you can't see anything...

There are a few friends who liked her updated cover photo, and these friends are in the Washington area like she is...

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

UGH! how does the husband not notice her acting different and get her help before this!

Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    UGH! how does the husband not notice her acting different and get her help before this!
    I think he probably did, but never really thought she would do this.

Plus it is unimaginable how difficult it can be to talk about without fear of serious repercussion. How do you tell someone you are having thoughts of hurting your children? I am also aware of the consequences of NOT getting help, I am just sympathetic for women in this devastating scenario.

Me too, something so permenant to fix something so temporary

I don't care if he didn't think it could come to this. As someone who suffered the same thing after giving birth to 2 kids in 2 years, who also raised her 2 nephews, I can tell you that you never think you'll even do it. but a husband or friends and family should realize something is up and get her help no matter what, whether she'll harm a child or not. You never know what it is going to happen. She won't admit that she has thoughts of hurting the children, or harming herself (no suicidal person is going to come out and say it if they dont want saved, in my opinion) but getting help will make sure it NEVER gets that far!

I'm very vocal when it comes to mothers with PPD because I know how hard it is. Luckily, I had friends and family who realized that I needed help.

I agree with wordsx2, I had ppd with my first (and only) and my mom was living with us. My hubs and mom were unaware how bad I was feeling, until I finally said something. I felt so ashamed that I didnt say anything earlier. I dont think I felt normalish again for about a yr. I was so terrified that I would move up tp ppp (psychosis), that we decided not to have any more kids.

Update? Did the little ones pull through?

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/christin...ters-cops-say/

When authorities arrived at Booth's home, they reportedly found Booth upstairs with a two-year-old and a set of six-month-old twins. All of the children had life-threatening neck injuries, according to the station. The children were rushed to the hospital where they underwent surgery.

Police interviewed Booth and her husband, Thomas, 32, who was also home at the time, authorities say. Christina Booth was subsequently arrested and charged with three counts of attempted murder.

KIRO reports Thomas Booth, an active Joint Base Lewis-McChord solider, has not been implicated in the crime.

A friend of the Booth family told the station the children are slowly recovering from their injuries. They are now in the custody of Child Protective Services.

I haven't got much sympathy for dad. 3 babies under 2 is hard - I know. According to this cops turn up & find the babies injured & screaming their lungs out. The 2 yr olds in bed covered in dried blood & it's mum who calls 911? He was home, wtf was he doing when his babies started screaming like that? How long did his 2 yr old scream? If he checked her at all he waited long enough for the bleeding from a wound requiring surgical repair to have dried? The screams of a baby in pain are ear-piercing & very different to their usual cries. I hope he doesn't get custody back from child services. Fuck him. No excuse.

http://www.examiner.com/article/mom-...her-3-children
    Last edited by blighted star; 04-10-2015 at 01:01 PM.

I can't believe they survived. What a miracle!

Mommy to: Misty-Allison-Elliot-Sebastian-Quinn
    And our newest rugrat MISS MARLEE!!!

Thread Information