Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Matthew Warner, 30, kills 3-week-old daughter and reports her as missing.

Matthew Warner, 30, kills 3-week-old daughter and reports her as missing.

I can't even with this asshole. More specifically, I can't even with these people. Why would you procreate with a fellow like this AND keep him around??

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ed-murder.html

Pictured cuddling his baby two days before 'killing her': Father arrested after newborn is found dead in a truck after he told her 'distraught' mother she had been kidnapped.

A father has been charged with murder after the body of his three-week-old daughter was found in the cab of a truck - 12 hours after she allegedly disappeared from his apartment .

Matthew Warner was arrested on Saturday morning after police discovered the body of his baby during a search in Newhall, Southern California.

The 30-year-old and his wife reported their little girl missing from the apartment complex on Friday prompting police to begin a search of the area.

According to KTLA 5, officers searched the parent's property first but were unable to locate the child.

More than 50 emergency service personnel helped search for the girl with the help of air units until her father showed them to a location near the body on Saturday morning.

The cause of death is still under investigation and authorities did not say who owned the truck.

Warner has been booked into jail while the girl's mother is in custody waiting to be interviewed by homicide detectives.

The child's grandmother, Nan Allison, told the LA Times her daughter had gone to work on Friday morning- she works as a daycare provider.

She said she heard some rustling and unusual noises coming from the couple's bedroom and her granddaughter's crying seemed weak, but she did not hear any noises from her granddaughter anymore.

She became concerned at 5 p.m., when she noticed the breast milk her daughter left in the refrigerator had not been used and she told the newspaper that Warner - who has been to prison - was acting unusually hyper.

She tried to phone her daughter, but she said Warner had disconnected the phone line so she went to a neighbor's house to call police.

She says Warner had left and police were unable to find him.

Allison told ABC7, that neighbors saw Warner leave their apartment complex with a bundle and he later her daughter that their baby was missing.

She said her relationship with Warner was rocky and that he once broke a window of their apartment when she and her daughter refused to let him inside.

Warner posted a picture of him holding the child on Facebook just two days before she wound up dead.

A Facebook page believed to belong to his wife and the girl's mother shows a sonogram as her profile picture.

When officials were still searching for the infant, they said she was last seen wearing 'Sesame Street' diapers and a blue and pink beanie.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3PwbzJZ4C
    Follow us: @MailOnlin on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Rot in hell, scumbag.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

omg. why the fuck!! Seriously, it's not THAT hard to figure out a baby's cries...and if you can't figure it out, it's more than likely a need for sleep you just have to figure out how to get the baby to sleep. I mean, unless there's something medically wrong, but it didn't say there was.

I also thought this said he reported her as a runaway, and I was confused how a 3 week old just up and left.

I think he smothered her evil piece of putrid scum

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Three weeks old. Completely dependent on you for everything. Beautiful, sweet, and all yours.

And what do you do with your newfound wonderful bundle of joy?

I can't imagine the kind of treatment you will get in prison, but I hope it has you praying for death every moment for the remainder of your days.

They say all life is precious, this is not true. Her life was precious. Yours, however, is not. The reasons why are evident in your lack of compassion and your disregard for everything you must know to be right.

If you did this to get "back" at your wife for some perceived slight, then you represent the worst of humanity.

I hope that you die in prison from injuries sustained when the general population finds out what you did and how young your victim was...when they find out that it was your own daughter. There are people all over who would give their right eye to care for something so sweet, so precious, and raise her like their own. But you killed her, and tossed her aside like she was yesterday's newspaper. She wasn't. She was a living, breathing, beautiful girl with all the promise and potential that life could offer her. Even if her father was a total piece of shit ( you are, asshole), that in no way means that she would grow up to be so.

How you could even dream of hurting your own child...your own little baby...I can't even comprehend. I do know this, however. Ten minutes with me and you'd wish you died as a child.

There's no excusing what you did. No amount of "I'm sorry's" or Hail Mary's will bring her back. You denied her a life, just as it was beginning.

I hope you suffer for your crime. I don't want you to pay. I want you to suffer. You deserve nothing less.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Here is his facebook. People are leaving him some good comments.

If the baby was 3 weeks old, why the hell was mom back to work so soon? (ugh that makes me sad. She probably had to support this scum bag)
    https://www.facebook.com/mwarneralone

RIP sweet angel

Beautiful baby...such a shame. Mom should have been home breast feeding that baby and sperm donor should have been working. I think I was still finding it hard to sit and still wearing maternity clothes at 3 weeks post partum. Was granny at the house all day? I wonder if she asked to see her grandchild or inquired about her day. How awful it must have been to put it all together and realize something very bad had happened.

Hello everyone. Thank you for reaching out to support Baby Ellorah Rose Warner, and her loving family.
    This sweet baby girl brought so much joy to those that loved her and she will be deeply missed.
    So far, $1995 has been donated.
    https://www.giveforward.com/fundrais...rshare_publish

RIP Ellorah Rose.

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    Here is his facebook. People are leaving him some good comments.

If the baby was 3 weeks old, why the hell was mom back to work so soon? (ugh that makes me sad. She probably had to support this scum bag)
    https://www.facebook.com/mwarneralone

I went back to work when my kids were three weeks old. I had no choice. We needed the income.

I did have an amazeballs babysitter, though. I was one of the lucky ones.

RIP, sweet baby.

I am not understanding how grammy was there all day and didnt check on baby with weak cries? Or until 5? Did she live there or just checked in?
    And Kevansvault comment is right on the money for so many of the child murderers/assaulters we see here.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    He sexually abused her too! What a fucking evil piece of shit!

LOS ANGELES (KABC) --

A Newhall man has been charged with sexually abusing and killing his 19-day-old daughter, the Los Angeles County District Attorney's Office announced on Tuesday.

Matthew Brendan Warner, 30, faces one count each of murder, assault on a child causing death, torture, oral copulation or sexual penetration with a child 10 years old or younger and aggravated sexual assault of a child, Deputy District Attorney Julie Kramer said in a news release.

http://abc7.com/news/newhall-man-cha...ughter/493383/
    Last edited by Boston Babe 73; 01-27-2015 at 12:42 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

wtf. sick nasty fucking person! I didn't read it in here, and I've tried not to read the news articles on this because it's so sad, but on his facebook it said he was extremely high on meth. seriously, you knew he was an addict, why would you let this piece of crap alone with your child?

never thought I would be defending meth addicts but...there are millions of meth addicts that do not rape and murder babies. NOT an excuse. RIP angel Ellorah Rose.

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    God I hate people. Some women have to go back to work early because they need the income. I was lucky that I got to stay home with my kids for 7 weeks. Work only pays for 6 weeks...it should be longer.

That poor mom.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post

LOS ANGELES (KABC) --

A Newhall man has been charged with sexually abusing and killing his 19-day-old daughter, the Los Angeles County District Attorney's Office announced on Tuesday.

Matthew Brendan Warner, 30, faces one count each of murder, assault on a child causing death, torture, oral copulation or sexual penetration with a child 10 years old or younger and aggravated sexual assault of a child, Deputy District Attorney Julie Kramer said in a news release.

Omfg.

this dude is one sick fuck who needs his penis cut off and shoved down his throat.

I just can't. Unbelievable. 19 days old.

My head just exploded.

God fucking damn.

I hope they shank him first day in prison .

Quote Originally Posted by jennafyre View Post
    never thought I would be defending meth addicts but...there are millions of meth addicts that do not rape and murder babies. NOT an excuse. RIP angel Ellorah Rose.
    I know it's not an excuse, but I would NEVER leave my child alone with someone on drugs or someone planning on doing drugs while I'm gone. leave the baby with the grandmother. ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBeWithMe View Post
    My head just exploded.

God fucking damn.

I hope they shank him first day in prison .
    I hope they shank him......up the butt and pull his fucking intestine out and show it to him while he bleeds to death.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post

LOS ANGELES (KABC) --

There's no coming back from the hell you're about to enter, and you deserve every moment. If it were up to me you'd be bathed in kerosene, tied to an RV, lit ablaze and dragged for miles through the desert southwest. Anyone unsure by now that you represent the worst of humanity needs their head examined, especially anyone in your family. There is no forgiveness for your sins. No amount of "I'm sorry" is going to undo what you have done. The sick, depraved side of you has taken over and shown you to be unworthy of another breath. To do what you have done to anyone is beyond reprehensible. To do it to your own daughter...unforgivable.

And to any of you "ladies" out there who are intimate with losers like this motherfucker...come to your goddamn senses before this same shit happens to you. See, there is no difference between you and this baby's mother. None. If you are dating or fucking some meth (or any other fucked up mind altering drug) using loser then you are setting yourself up for this exact scenario. It doesn't matter that they are or are not like this guy. When you alter your mind with drugs we know fuck you up, you unlock the potential in them to do crazy, insanely fucked up shit that they only dream up in their nightmares. Meth is to most people what radiation was to David Banner. Only the Hulk did good things. Meth just makes the ones we read about on here a disgusting stupid asshole.

Nevermind that they would "never do that"...that is making the assumption that they are in their "right mind". Never make that assumption of a drug addicted asshole. Ever.

If indeed there is a hell, I hope you spend eternity in unfathomable pain and suffering. You earned it.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by jennafyre View Post
    Very true, back in the day I don't remember having any urges to molest and kill babies.

Another one who should be impaled "Vlad" style...Empalement.jpg

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    19 days old. 19 days. The poor girl never had a chance. I can't even think up a torture this guy truly deserves. It was your DAUGHTER.

19 DAYS.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

My friend was friends with this girl's mother. They had baby daughters the same week, I think they met during that time or maybe during doctor's visits or something. She is completely devastated and horrified.

Thread Information