Thread: Intellectually disabled man missing, Central coast NSW Australia

Intellectually disabled man missing, Central coast NSW Australia

http://m.police.nsw.gov.au/news_medi...MQ%3D%3DPolice are appealing for public assistance to locate a man missing from the Central Coast.

Jeffrey Gregory, aged 50, was last seen about 1.30pm on Tuesday (20 January 2015), after he went for a walk from a care facility on North Road, Wyong.

When he failed to return, officers from Tuggerah Lakes Local Area Command were contacted.

He has not been seen or heard from since.

Police hold concerns for Mr Gregory?s safety as he is intellectually disabled and is without a mobile phone or required medication. His disappearance is out of character.

It?s believed Mr Gregory may be heading to the Taree area.

Jeffrey Gregory is described as being of Caucasian appearance with grey hair, standing about 183cm tall with a medium build and a small pot belly.

He was last seen wearing green and yellow board shorts with a blue striped polo shirt.

Police are urging anyone with information in relation to this incident to call Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000 or use the Crime Stoppers online reporting page: https://nsw.crimestoppers.com.au/ Information you provide will be treated in the strictest of confidence. We remind people they should not report crime information via our Facebook and Twitter pages.

This ones local to me. Its hits close to home as I work in the disabilities/Mental health field.
    I reaaaalllyyy hope he shows up !!!

Found in Taree NSW.

Thread Information