Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Zachary Yeley, 24 - 2015 January 21 - COD needed

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Your Family has been through so much. I cannot imagine waking up every morning and knowing I would never see my child again. I don't have children, but I do have the ability to realize what it must be like to raise a child and then lose them so young. And lose them in a way that seems so senseless and avoidable. Then to add that they lost their Father so young.

I wish I had the magic words to take your pain away. But I know that will never be possible. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and feelings. Sometimes putting it out in to the universe can help and I hope that in some small way it has. You're always welcome to come here and talk it out. Sometimes a bunch of strangers make the best sounding boards.

I hope someday you will be able to find peace
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Zach Yeley

[QUOTE=PeaceBeWithMe;3591454]Okay, so...

Did he fall -- or jump -- from his roof or something? I do not understand why they do not list his apartment number under occurred location and list the place of death as "apartment complex".

I have to say, looking at the girlfriend's Facebook, it really, really, does appear there was some kind of fall. I don't think she's attempting to cover anything up.

It's heartbreakingly sad.

ETA: I'm also wondering why his GoFundMe lists "Mia" and the baby on the way, but there is no mention of "children, Tyler, Colton" who are also listed as his children on his obit along with Mia.

Additional Edit: Okay, may seem like the bad guy for saying this, but the girlfriend is lobbying for donations not just of the financial type, and I'm not quite sure how I feel about that.

Angelica Burch: Taking any types of donations, especially household items in our time of need.

January 21 at 1:34pm

LeeAnn Murphy Bell What kind of household items do you need baby?

January 21 at 2:00pm ? 2

Angelica Burch Anything. Taking in anything.

January 21 at 5:52pm

I suppose it's just me, but I can see needing financial help with a burial -- which would go to his direct family - but why is she suddenly lobbying for household items?

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnd..... you can roast me now. [/QUOTE

A family friend of mine, I am the mother, paid for the burial. I thank her for her kindness. The money I gathered from gofundme.com went to purchasing flowers for the casket, paying for the headstone, using for other necessities we had to have. Her (Angelica) asking for those donations made me do a doubled take. I couldn't figure out why. Still don't know. Those boys were not my son's. His only living child is Mia. The baby she is carrying is not born yet. When the baby is born and we determine the DNA results, and it shows the baby is my son's, the baby will be a part of our family. We will love it and cherish it. Some things seem out of place and probably are.

[QUOTE=Jesusfreak1966;3602101]
    Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBeWithMe View Post
    Okay, so...

Did he fall -- or jump -- from his roof or something? I do not understand why they do not list his apartment number under occurred location and list the place of death as "apartment complex".

I have to say, looking at the girlfriend's Facebook, it really, really, does appear there was some kind of fall. I don't think she's attempting to cover anything up.

It's heartbreakingly sad.

ETA: I'm also wondering why his GoFundMe lists "Mia" and the baby on the way, but there is no mention of "children, Tyler, Colton" who are also listed as his children on his obit along with Mia.

Additional Edit: Okay, may seem like the bad guy for saying this, but the girlfriend is lobbying for donations not just of the financial type, and I'm not quite sure how I feel about that.

Angelica Burch: Taking any types of donations, especially household items in our time of need.

January 21 at 1:34pm

LeeAnn Murphy Bell What kind of household items do you need baby?

January 21 at 2:00pm ? 2

Angelica Burch Anything. Taking in anything.

January 21 at 5:52pm

I suppose it's just me, but I can see needing financial help with a burial -- which would go to his direct family - but why is she suddenly lobbying for household items?

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnd..... you can roast me now. [/QUOTE

A family friend of mine, I am the mother, paid for the burial. I thank her for her kindness. The money I gathered from gofundme.com went to purchasing flowers for the casket, paying for the headstone, using for other necessities we had to have. Her (Angelica) asking for those donations made me do a doubled take. I couldn't figure out why. Still don't know. Those boys were not my son's. His only living child is Mia. The baby she is carrying is not born yet. When the baby is born and we determine the DNA results, and it shows the baby is my son's, the baby will be a part of our family. We will love it and cherish it. Some things seem out of place and probably are.
    I'll tell you what, if she's using your Son's death to cash in then I find that shitty. Just my two cents.

I felt the exact same way when I saw her asking for help. Financials for direct family I can understand. But what she was doing just didn't sit well with me.

Again, for Zach's mom, I am so sorry for your tremendous loss. Our children all make mistakes, but it doesn't make them any less beautiful in our eyes.

Hug Mia close, and know that every heartbeat that you hear is his. His legacy will live on within her forever.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

So sorry for the loss of your son. My heart and prayers go out to you and your daughter.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesusfreak1966 View Post
    Please do not have a moderator remove any of these messages. You are all entitled to your views and suppositions. I would like to give all of you some of the information that I have thus far. He and a friend went to a local restaurant for drinks. The restaurant served two people far too much alcohol. There was only 2 people and they were served 2 pitchers of a strong mixed drink and two shots each of strong liquor. He through a fit in the restaurant about his Driver's License. He thought the bar had it. He continued to produce a scene. They threatened to call the police. Instead, his friend who was outside smoking, they went to got her and told her to come get her friend or they would call the police. They made them leave the bar. When they finally arrived home upon exiting the car he fell flat on his face. He was extremely drunk. My son was 6'1, about 240lbs. He was a big man. He doesn't fall unless he is extremely intoxicated. His friend helped him up the stairs. Since the ME's report is not in yet I will make my assumption, I believe he was holding onto the rail in between the second and third floors on a landing. He hated to throw up. He would rather pull teeth with no pain killer as to throw up. I believe he was so intoxicated that he was holding the rail leaning over about to throw up. But because of the amount of alcohol that was served he had no idea of his balance and fell over the rail to his death.

About Angelica, those are her son's not my son's at all. Mia, his daughter, and my daughter were not mentioned and should of been in the obituary. My daughter and he were best friends. My daughter has basically lost her right arm now that he is gone. We are hoping Baby Yeley to be healthy. This is a horrible tragedy. My only son, my baby boy is gone. What you don't know is their father passed in 2000 from cancer. So, it was us three, the three of us for all these years. Now my family is my daughter and me. He was the man of our little family. Now he is gone. Do you know what it's like to wake up every morning knowing that I will wake up every morning for the rest of my life knowing I will not see him anymore, talk to him anymore, or hug him anymore? It is my understanding that Angelica refused to come down stairs to help get him up the stairs. She refused to assist getting him up there. Whether that is true or false I do not know. Time will tell

I wanted you all to know this info. So now you can make your statements based on the truths you have been told and not have to guess at what happened.
    Thank you so much for clearing some of the information up for us.
    I am so sorry for the loss of your son. Nothing I can say will ever ease your pain, but I offer it

I'm also very sorry about some of the "questionable" people trying to cash in on your son's death (or so it seems) Unfortunately, death can bring out the worst in some people.
    When my brother died, my ex sister in law (he was divorced from her) was able to cash in and get his whole life insurance policy because he never changed his paperwork. Even tho they were divorced and she had a new man, she didn't even see fit to pay one dime towards his funeral. None.

If you would like to write a little bit about your son, his life, and his daughter- I would love to read it. Also, that way if anybody ever googles his name- they will always find the post you made about the boy/man/father he was.

Manner Of Death: ACCIDENT
    Cause Of Death: BLUNT FORCE TRAUMA OF HEAD Due to:FALL FROM HEIGHT

Rest in Peace Zacharay Yeley

I would like to state, that Zachary Yeley was my blood relative, I won't state what kin he is to me to protect my identity. Here is the truth. Angelica was in fact his fiance, and he was at a bar that night. However, he was not with a friend. He was cheating on Angelica and drinking heavily. He was so intoxicated that the girl, who I will keep nameless, drove him to their apartment. She walked my cousin up three flights of stairs and was planning to leave him in the doorway, as to not get caught by his fiance. Angelica must have heard the footsteps and knew it was him. She opened the door and caught him coming up with her. The girls began arguing back and forth, Zachary was standing by the rail and I only got this story from one of them so I am not positive the full truth. Angelica began yelling at him for cheating on her, in a fit of rage she pushed him over the railing. The cause of death was ruled an accident and no one was charged. Angelica was not pregnant with Mia at the time of Zach's death. Mia's birthday is in December 2008, I have videos and photos of Mia and Zach together when she was a child. Zach was an aspiring rapper and has songs that he wrote for Mia on YouTube. Angelica was pregnant with Zach's twins at the time of his death, the twins never knew their father or their older sister as Angelica moved out of state and got married before the babies were born.
    On a positive note, Mia is a brilliant 11 year old and she is in the 5th grade and just a spitting image of her dad.

Quote Originally Posted by judonnome View Post
    I would like to state, that Zachary Yeley was my blood relative, I won't state what kin he is to me to protect my identity. Here is the truth. Angelica was in fact his fiance, and he was at a bar that night. However, he was not with a friend. He was cheating on Angelica and drinking heavily. He was so intoxicated that the girl, who I will keep nameless, drove him to their apartment. She walked my cousin up three flights of stairs and was planning to leave him in the doorway, as to not get caught by his fiance. Angelica must have heard the footsteps and knew it was him. She opened the door and caught him coming up with her. The girls began arguing back and forth, Zachary was standing by the rail and I only got this story from one of them so I am not positive the full truth. Angelica began yelling at him for cheating on her, in a fit of rage she pushed him over the railing. The cause of death was ruled an accident and no one was charged. Angelica was not pregnant with Mia at the time of Zach's death. Mia's birthday is in December 2008, I have videos and photos of Mia and Zach together when she was a child. Zach was an aspiring rapper and has songs that he wrote for Mia on YouTube. Angelica was pregnant with Zach's twins at the time of his death, the twins never knew their father or their older sister as Angelica moved out of state and got married before the babies were born.
    On a positive note, Mia is a brilliant 11 year old and she is in the 5th grade and just a spitting image of her dad.

Woo. That is A LOT to unpack.

And I am so sorry for loss, Judo.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    i predict that in 5 years, an angry family member will bump this thread.
    Off by a month. Cool.

Quote Originally Posted by judonnome View Post
    Sorry about your cousin. Does Angelica know you’re here accusing her of murder?

What I don't understand is that his own Mom was in here saying that he fell and it was an accident. I would think that if there were ANY possibility of it being the girlfriend killing him (even by accident) that she'd be all over that.

Thread Information