Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Zachary Yeley, 24 - 2015 January 21 - COD needed

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBeWithMe View Post
    I, as well, am so sorry for your loss.

Ani, me, too. I just hope the thread doesn't bore y'all.
    we'll turn it into a shitstorm. just for you.

Good news. Toaster for you.
    finally!
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by pissedofffam View Post
    So as you may see I myself am a Family member extremely pissed off that people don't have the decency to mind their own business! How do you think your family would react if they were to stumble upon this horrid site and see a minute by minute update of what people assumed happened to you. All I will speak and clear up is that Zach had a Daughter and the the boys were Angelica's sons that Zach had taken on. She has two children and then the one on the way. He did not overdose he fell from a railing on a 3rd story balcony. I hope that all of your morbid curiosity has been filled. Please let my family grieve in peace it was tragic enough that he passed at the age of 24 with a daughter and a baby on the way. For me to find this site yesterday it physically made me sick I puked from reading your comments I could n't sleep last night knowing that people from around the world who never knew this man were assuming that he died of an overdose. That people who never even knew him were posting his last comments and following his Fiances post since he has passed. I'm still boiling mad I am hurt more than I was before I came across this site. I can understand people have a thing for morbid curiosity but damn think before you post what if it was my family and what if it was just days after I had passed how would they feel DEVASTATED,DISGUSTED,HURT,PAIN,ANGER, LIKE THE KNIFE THAT WAS ALREADY SHOVED INTO YOUR HEART WASNT BIG ENOUGH LETS NOW RIP IT OUT TO FIND A SERRATED EDGE. May Zach Rest in Peace
    I'm so sorry for your loss. I can't even imagine losing a family member to an accident. I'm sorry people in this thread hurt your feelings. You can email a moderator and have the thread removed if you would like.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I'm very sorry for the Family. I really don't see how anybody said anything THAT terrible other than speculating about how he passed away. He was a young guy, he had a family and it's a sad instance. Unfortunately, people will be curious. And I'm sure what is posted here is WAY more respectful than what you would find on any News Article. Yes, it's upsetting to see people speculate that aren't involved. But it's no different than the common person speculating from an obituary.

Very sorry for your loss and thank you for setting the story straight. My advice would be that if you don't want to see what people say about it is to not google the story and his name and grieve in a healthy way instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Okay, so...

Did he fall -- or jump -- from his roof or something? I do not understand why they do not list his apartment number under occurred location and list the place of death as "apartment complex".

I have to say, looking at the girlfriend's Facebook, it really, really, does appear there was some kind of fall. I don't think she's attempting to cover anything up.

It's heartbreakingly sad.

ETA: I'm also wondering why his GoFundMe lists "Mia" and the baby on the way, but there is no mention of "children, Tyler, Colton" who are also listed as his children on his obit along with Mia.

Additional Edit: Okay, may seem like the bad guy for saying this, but the girlfriend is lobbying for donations not just of the financial type, and I'm not quite sure how I feel about that.

Angelica Burch: Taking any types of donations, especially household items in our time of need.

January 21 at 1:34pm

LeeAnn Murphy Bell What kind of household items do you need baby?

January 21 at 2:00pm ? 2

Angelica Burch Anything. Taking in anything.

January 21 at 5:52pm

I suppose it's just me, but I can see needing financial help with a burial -- which would go to his direct family - but why is she suddenly lobbying for household items?

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnd..... you can roast me now.

Okay for one, it doesnt list his apartment number as place of death because it didnt happen at his apartment. Second of all, they're her boys but he claimed them as his own raising them like they were his. And third, she was asking for help with household items such as food, toiletry, soaps, things you may need when you aren't going to be going back to work for a while, to make money to buy those things. Not freaking toasters and coffee tables. She's grieving, please leave her alone with your smartass comments.

Well, hello!

My smart ass comments weren't directed at her. Had they been, I might have utilized Facebook.

The death did not happen in the apartment. That's established. It was merely conjecture as to where it may have since the number was omitted.

And I am truly sorry for her loss, but when my mother passed, I still held a job and raised a family and managed to swing my own shampoo costs.

We aren't trying to be salacious here. We're merely wondering, just as anyone might have, what possibly could have happened

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Yeah, peace, she was begging for Bounty not trolling for toasters!!! Shame on you...
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

Yeah, shame on me.

I need to learn how to be more compassionate.

Is there an online class I can take?

I don't understand why people get so pissed off? If I found my brother listed- or whoever I knew, I would just freaking tell everybody what happened.

That's just me tho.

No, that's me, too, Berm.

<---- Told hubby to tell all in my obit.
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

I just remember that wonderful thread not too long ago. Everybody speculated on how the lady died and about her husband.....and I remember her best friend came on here and wrote the most amazing post about their friend. The good and the bad, but I do remember being moved to tears. That's how I would want people to remember me or my loved ones.

How people die is not really important in the long run, it's how they lived.

Precisely, Berm.

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    I've told people not to lie and say I was any more or any less than I were. Meaning, say Queena was so sweet sometimes, but if you made her mad she could be a real bitch. Most importantly, she was a fucking know it all, who actually knew most of it..

how many toasters can i win in just one thread?
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Well, hello!

My smart ass comments weren't directed at her. Had they been, I might have utilized Facebook.

The death did not happen in the apartment. That's established. It was merely conjecture as to where it may have since the number was omitted.

And I am truly sorry for her loss, but when my mother passed, I still held a job and raised a family and managed to swing my own shampoo costs.

We aren't trying to be salacious here. We're merely wondering, just as anyone might have, what possibly could have happened
    If her children were very young she could have had issues with getting child care on short notice. That might be why she couldn't work.
    Last edited by Angiebla; 02-01-2015 at 08:50 PM.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I don't think they lived in the same apartment, Angie. If so, she would have likely been there when it happened. It was two in the morning, if I recall correctly.

Ani, you're getting a PopSecret now.

I don't think they lived in the same apartment, Angie. If so, she would have likely been there when it happened. It was two in the morning, if I recall correctly.

Ani, you're getting a PopSecret now.

Okay look.
    She was the only one working, he stayed home with their youngest while the oldest two went to school.
    He had went out to the bar with his friend and came home at 2 in the morning, they called her to tell her they were home so she awaited their arrival at the top of the stairs. He didn't make it to the top, he fell over the balcony railing between the stair flights. She and the friend witnessed the entire thing. He died there on the scene.

Everyone pleased now?

Quote Originally Posted by listenhere View Post
    Okay look.
    She was the only one working, he stayed home with their youngest while the oldest two went to school.
    He had went out to the bar with his friend and came home at 2 in the morning, they called her to tell her they were home so she awaited their arrival at the top of the stairs. He didn't make it to the top, he fell over the balcony railing between the stair flights. She and the friend witnessed the entire thing. He died there on the scene.

Everyone pleased now?
    That's terrible. I'm sorry for your loss.

Okay look.

Everyone pleased now?
    That's so horrible! I'm also sorry for your loss, he sounded like an incredible person from facebook posts

Okay look.

Everyone pleased now?
    I am terribly sorry for your loss. Please know we weren't trying to make light of the loss in any way. Many of us here have lost someone very close to us and this board -- this place -- is just our way of making light of life.

That's infinitely horrible and I'm so sorry she needed to witness that.

Zach Yeley

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I'm so sorry for your loss. I can't even imagine losing a family member to an accident. I'm sorry people in this thread hurt your feelings. You can email a moderator and have the thread removed if you would like.
    Please do not have a moderator remove any of these messages. You are all entitled to your views and suppositions. I would like to give all of you some of the information that I have thus far. He and a friend went to a local restaurant for drinks. The restaurant served two people far too much alcohol. There was only 2 people and they were served 2 pitchers of a strong mixed drink and two shots each of strong liquor. He through a fit in the restaurant about his Driver's License. He thought the bar had it. He continued to produce a scene. They threatened to call the police. Instead, his friend who was outside smoking, they went to got her and told her to come get her friend or they would call the police. They made them leave the bar. When they finally arrived home upon exiting the car he fell flat on his face. He was extremely drunk. My son was 6'1, about 240lbs. He was a big man. He doesn't fall unless he is extremely intoxicated. His friend helped him up the stairs. Since the ME's report is not in yet I will make my assumption, I believe he was holding onto the rail in between the second and third floors on a landing. He hated to throw up. He would rather pull teeth with no pain killer as to throw up. I believe he was so intoxicated that he was holding the rail leaning over about to throw up. But because of the amount of alcohol that was served he had no idea of his balance and fell over the rail to his death.

About Angelica, those are her son's not my son's at all. Mia, his daughter, and my daughter were not mentioned and should of been in the obituary. My daughter and he were best friends. My daughter has basically lost her right arm now that he is gone. We are hoping Baby Yeley to be healthy. This is a horrible tragedy. My only son, my baby boy is gone. What you don't know is their father passed in 2000 from cancer. So, it was us three, the three of us for all these years. Now my family is my daughter and me. He was the man of our little family. Now he is gone. Do you know what it's like to wake up every morning knowing that I will wake up every morning for the rest of my life knowing I will not see him anymore, talk to him anymore, or hug him anymore? It is my understanding that Angelica refused to come down stairs to help get him up the stairs. She refused to assist getting him up there. Whether that is true or false I do not know. Time will tell

I wanted you all to know this info. So now you can make your statements based on the truths you have been told and not have to guess at what happened.

OMG. Honey, let me be the first to hug you.

As a mother of four myself, I can not possibly imagine the pain you must be going through. My heart will be with you and here's hoping this tragic story might open even one person's eyes so it may not be repeated. Stay strong. Surround yourself with family as you have been.

My thoughts are with you. I am so sorry for the loss of your son.

Thank you so much for sharing. Your story makes me hug my son a little tighter tonight.

Rest in paradise Zachary.

That's horrible, I'm so sorry for your loss !

I'm so sorry for the loss of your son. I couldn't imagine.

Thread Information