Thread: Ashley Summers - missing since 9 July 2007. Possibly caught recently on CCTV

Ashley Summers - missing since 9 July 2007. Possibly caught recently on CCTV

Hmm I'm not sure about this. They do look similar I guess. And it's strange that the person in the CCTV hasn't been identified either way.

A young woman caught on CCTV and wanted for suspected ID theft resembles a teenager who went missing more than seven years ago, police and family have said.

Ashley Summers vanished in Cleveland, Ohio, in July 2007. At the time she was 14.

The woman who looks like her was caught by surveillance footage in Rhode Island.

Her picture was posted on a wanted website when someone alerted Ms Summers' family.

"The more pictures that were sent to me the more it appeared to look like the last picture we had of Ashley," Linda Summers, who is married to the missing girl's grandfather, told CBS.

"It's not 100% because it has been seven years, and because from 14 to 21 there's a lot growing up a person does - but it does look like it can be a grown-up picture of Ashley."

http://news.sky.com/story/1403057/wo...e-missing-teen
    Attached Images Attached Images

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    Looks like it could be her. It's a long shot though. Very long.

How crazy. Looks similar, but 2 totally unrelated people can look the same. I'd be curious to see if anything comes of this.

Didn't people speculate that what's-his-face may have taken her when it came about that the 3 girls were found in his house in Cleveland?

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Wow. That sure does look like her, though . The resemblance is uncanny.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

It does look just like her! I am LOLing at the age progression photo. Why do they always look like they've been badly burned or maimed? "This is what she would look like at age 18 if someone had poured battery acid on her face."

As someone who used to watch a lot of Maury and was usually right on if the guy was the father or not, I barely see it. The hairline is the same, but the chin is different to me. Might just be the angle, though.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Looks an awful lot like her. Same nose, eyes, eyebrows etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Looks an awful lot like her. Same nose, eyes, eyebrows etc.
    That is her. I'm guessing she ran away on purpose.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    Honestly...I think she looks EXACTLY like the age-progression photo. Unfortunately the age-progression photo looks nothing like the actual girl in the first 2 photos! Lips are completely different from her natural lips and the mouth is where I see the resemblance in the CCTV picture.

ETA: I edited this 3 times trying to make the last sentence make sense. I give up
    Last edited by SuchAClassicGirl; 01-20-2015 at 01:03 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

Wow! That sure does look like her! I hope it is to be honest! She looks healthy! For th family sake!

I tried to post a link to a new story, but it didn't go up, if I am not allow to do that I am sorry. I going to read the rules now. CLEVELAND, Ohio — The Cleveland Division of the FBI has confirmed they have been contacted by the family of Ashley Summers regarding a possible sighting of the missing girl in Rhode Island.

According to the FBI’s Vicki Anderson, the FBI was alerted Saturday by Summers’ family reporting seeing a photo from Warwick, Rhode Island. The photo is tied to an ID theft case, and the family said the girl in the photo appears to be Summers.

Anderson said the FBI has contacted the Warwick Police Department and are working to identify the woman in the photo.Summers would currently be 21 years old and her family and the FBI are still searching, offering reward money for any information available.

The Cleveland Division of the FBI released a photo last month that shows a tattoo on Summers’ right arm: a red heart with the name ‘Gene’ inside of it.

This also show a another photo, of her with a man in the car, if you google it it was on a fox new ,

you can't post links until you have about 10 posts. keep posting and soon you will be release from probation
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by Shannonth View Post
    I tried to post a link to a new story, but it didn't go up, if I am not allow to do that I am sorry. I going to read the rules now. CLEVELAND, Ohio — The Cleveland Division of the FBI has confirmed they have been contacted by the family of Ashley Summers regarding a possible sighting of the missing girl in Rhode Island.

According to the FBI’s Vicki Anderson, the FBI was alerted Saturday by Summers’ family reporting seeing a photo from Warwick, Rhode Island. The photo is tied to an ID theft case, and the family said the girl in the photo appears to be Summers.

Anderson said the FBI has contacted the Warwick Police Department and are working to identify the woman in the photo.Summers would currently be 21 years old and her family and the FBI are still searching, offering reward money for any information available.

The Cleveland Division of the FBI released a photo last month that shows a tattoo on Summers’ right arm: a red heart with the name ‘Gene’ inside of it.

This also show a another photo, of her with a man in the car, if you google it it was on a fox new ,
    I approved your post.

Actually, identity theft makes sense too. It's not like if she went missing on purpose that she could use her own ID.

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    I approved your post.

Thank you

Actually, identity theft makes sense too. It's not like if she went missing on purpose that she could use her own ID.
    She could use her own, now. She's over 18, and it doesn't look like she committed any crimes to make her want to go into hiding...so she could have used it starting at 18 and if people realized it she would just have to tell the cops that she's fine. The family would still want to find her, but she wouldn't be considered a missing person anymore. But if it is her, she's obviously committed a crime, now.

Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    She could use her own, now. She's over 18, and it doesn't look like she committed any crimes to make her want to go into hiding...so she could have used it starting at 18 and if people realized it she would just have to tell the cops that she's fine. The family would still want to find her, but she wouldn't be considered a missing person anymore. But if it is her, she's obviously committed a crime, now.
    True. But regardless of her age, she may not have wanted anyone knowing where she was. She would have had to have stolen other identities to survive until she was 18 as well. If it is her, I'm sure this latest criminal activity isn't her first rodeo.

True. But regardless of her age, she may not have wanted anyone knowing where she was. She would have had to have stolen other identities to survive until she was 18 as well. If it is her, I'm sure this latest criminal activity isn't her first rodeo.
    Yeah, I would have committed the crimes until I turned 18, if I didn't get caught. Then again, why stop doing crimes if it's working so well for those 4 years.

The age enhanced photo of Ashley Summers and a surveillance picture taken at an ATM in Rhode Island are very similar. The woman in the picture is wanted for identity theft in Rhode Island. But, locally, police want to know if she is Ashley Summers. The 14-year-old who went missing in 2007.

Tips coming in about the identity of the woman to Rhode Island police have slowed. "They got tips, they followed up on the tips," said Special Agent Vicki Anderson. But, police have not been able to identify the woman or the man she was with.

That's why the FBI will use their resources this week to try and identify the two people.

"We still have hope," said Linda Summers. Summers has hope that she will one day see her step granddaughter again. It's been nearly eight years since Ashley Summers vanished from the West 96th Street in Cleveland.

"If it's not her, I'd be surprised," added Summers.

Ashley Summers disappeared July 9, 2007 from the area of West 96th and Madison in Cleveland. She would be 21 years old now.

"We missed a lot of milestones, high school graduation. Those are things families celebrate and we haven't been able to do that with her," said Summers.

http://www.newsnet5.com/news/local-n...-missing-woman

Not her

http://www.19actionnews.com/story/29...arch-continues

The FBI announced Monday that the suspect wanted in several identity thefts along the East Coast is not Ashley Summers.

The picture of the woman turned up earlier this year after she was snapped by surveillance video at an ATM in Warwick, Rhode Island.

Family members and police thought he woman in the photo had a strong resemblance to missing child/person Ashley Summers. Ashley was last seen in July 2007. She is 22 years old now.

The FBI received several tips regarding this lookalike photo and a couple of possible individuals were identified.

According to authorities, the individuals were determined to not be Summers.

The case regarding Ashley Summers continues and any information regarding Ashley or her disappearance can be provided to the FBI at 216-522-1400 or the Cleveland Division

Sometimes I really wonder why they bother with age progressions.

That one is horribly done! She looks like she has Bell's Palsy or a had a stroke. I can't imagine that would be helpful in the least.

Who tattoos a 14 year old?...

Non professionals
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

Thread Information