Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: The Good, The Bad, The GoFundMe, YouCaring & other mass funding sites

Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Geez

Being homeless sucked, it was the worst 3 months of my life no doubt. As far as giving I never give homeless money I will buy food or clothing.

has this crap been posted yet? https://www.gofundme.com/thetrumpwal...kWB-OrghFmwr8I

imagine, all these people down to pay for a bunch of bricks and steel to close us off, but would scream if they had to pay a few extra bucks per year for everyone to have healthcare.

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    has this crap been posted yet? https://www.gofundme.com/thetrumpwal...kWB-OrghFmwr8I

imagine, all these people down to pay for a bunch of bricks and steel to close us off, but would scream if they had to pay a few extra bucks per year for everyone to have healthcare.
    What's the fun in doing something good and nice, when you can spew hatred and racism instead?

What's the fun in doing something good and nice, when you can spew hatred and racism instead?
    i hate these people. especially the people who donate $5 just because they gleefully want to be part of it even though they broke ass motherfuckers.

I thought Mexico was going to pay for it?

Quote Originally Posted by Jumaki15 View Post
    i think he meant "MEXICO IS GONNA PAY FOR IT!" while shaking his fist and vowing revenge.

They're all too busy out raping, don't you know?!

fuck, i hope someone manages to hack this gofundme account and screw with everyone who donated. racists are like roaches, for every one you see, there are hundreds hiding.

They're all too busy out raping, don't you know?!
    Oh, right, my bad.

fuck, i hope someone manages to hack this gofundme account and screw with everyone who donated. racists are like roaches, for every one you see, there are hundreds hiding.
    I went through all the options and reasons for reporting it, but couldn't figure out what to report it as.

We have a Love's truck stop where I occasionally get gas. I can't get my car into park before I have people knocking on my window telling me they are stranded. I have offered to pay for gas or food and they get pissy saying they need cash. I have gotten hit up twice by the same woman. This time I asked her, "So, you have been here stranded for over 3 weeks?" I'm outta work and don't have a lot of cash. It really pissed me off.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Quote Originally Posted by queenaevadamthng View Post
    We have a Love's truck stop where I occasionally get gas. I can't get my car into park before I have people knocking on my window telling me they are stranded. I have offered to pay for gas or food and they get pissy saying they need cash. I have gotten hit up twice by the same woman. This time I asked her, "So, you have been here stranded for over 3 weeks?" I'm outta work and don't have a lot of cash. It really pissed me off.
    Sounds like it would fit in r/choosingbeggars

there are people who do that at a station near my mom's work. they park at a pump and ask people for money during the busiest hours hoping someone will just give in and give them money so they will move away from the pump.

My coworker said someone started a gofundme in response to the dude starting one to pay for the wall....that he was raising money to build an escalator to go over the wall. LOL. I hope that is true.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Last night I was approached, AGAIN. I'm narcoleptic so nothing pisses me off worse than someone sneaking up on me. As usual this asshole came up and started knocking on my window before I had a chance to put my car in park. I was down to my last $5. I was digging in my purse for change to get a little more to put in my tank. She was watching me do this. I told her all I had was $5 and sorry but I needed it. She tells me, "I'll take the change you have." I have been stressed about money for awhile and this was not the right approach. I walked in and paid for my gas and asked for the manager. I told him I was sick and tired of being swarmed on the minute I pulled up at the pump. Maybe I was being a bitch, but enough is fucking enough with this. Sorry for the rant but i'm slightly Grinchy today.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

YES!

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Last night I was approached, AGAIN. I'm narcoleptic so nothing pisses me off worse than someone sneaking up on me. As usual this asshole came up and started knocking on my window before I had a chance to put my car in park. I was down to my last $5. I was digging in my purse for change to get a little more to put in my tank. She was watching me do this. I told her all I had was $5 and sorry but I needed it. She tells me, "I'll take the change you have." I have been stressed about money for awhile and this was not the right approach. I walked in and paid for my gas and asked for the manager. I told him I was sick and tired of being swarmed on the minute I pulled up at the pump. Maybe I was being a bitch, but enough is fucking enough with this. Sorry for the rant but i'm slightly Grinchy today.
    What the fuck? They act like they are entitled to any money you have on you. And why the fuck is nobody doing anything about the lady? That's how you start loosing customers.

Does anyone remember the Chauncy's Chance GoFundMe campaign from 2016 where the kid asked the guy to carry his groceries in exchange for donuts ? Matt White set it up for Chauncy Black ( then 16) and raised over 375,000 dollars for the kid and his grandmother and bought them a new home in Cordova Tennessee then supposedly put the rest of the money in a trust fund and everyone was supposed to live happily ever after.

Shortly after the campaign Chauncy got further involved in criminal behavior he was up to before the GFM( media ignored this part) and moved his brother in and they with their friends proceeded to cause trouble in that neighborhood that included theft and gang activity. Unfortunately this came to a head 2 weeks ago and Chauncy and his brother murdered the innocent neighbor kid across the street who had recently graduated from college and moved in and didn't even know the brothers . Chauncy and his brother had harassed numerous neighbors and were fighting with a group of people and started shooting then hit Kaleb Wakefield (21 or 22) and the kid died hours later in the er . This story is being ignored because the media made such a big deal out of the GFM saving Chauncy's life and they exploited the white savoir angle but there are articles and Kaleb Wakefield's obituary online.

Kaleb Wakefield's death isn't on here and I don't know how to post it or I would but I wanted to leave this in hopes of someone posting his death here along with the story about him being killed by someone made rich via GoFundMe. The trouble with Chauncy was predicted by people who knew him and had caught him breaking into vehicles so this entire story is heartbreaking.

People like this live off of this stuff, just ignore them and move on. There's nothing more to it, some people are just like that. Don't want to do anything and think that everyone else owes them something because they're so "unfortunate".

Sounds like it would fit in r/choosingbeggars
    I've been browsing that subreddit daily!

ChoosingBeggars has caused me to be wary of trying to sell stuff on Facebook or giving anything to homeless people.
    I do contribute money to animal charities and charities to help homeless people, but I don't think I'd ever give money directly to the homeless.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

After googling Chauncey's Chance, I came across this interesting site.
    I don't know if it's been posted already on this forum, because I'm too lazy to look.
    http://gofraudme.com/
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

Here is the latest fallout from the homeless man gofundme from a few years ago that we talked about.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/01/08/us/go...man/index.html

Woman sentenced to three years in state prison for collecting $400,000 in viral GoFundMe scam

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Here is the latest fallout from the homeless man gofundme from a few years ago that we talked about.

Woman sentenced to three years in state prison for collecting $400,000 in viral GoFundMe scam
    Good.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar

Well deserved!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Thread Information