Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Sisters Misty (15) and Nicole (11) Kornegay allegedly shoot and kill brother, Damien Kornegay (16) in Florida, of course

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    She stood watch. She helped her sister get out of the closet, get into the window of the parents room to get the gun and stood watch while older sis went in the room to kill him, then left with her.

Yeah her age (and the gun) makes her VERY influential. I'm just answering the question of what LE is probably going on
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

http://m.actionnewsjax.com/news/news...zC/Prosecutors will not charge a pair of sisters as adults in the killing of their older brother, Action News has confirmed with the Columbia County Sheriff’s Office.
    Misty “Ariel” Kornegay, 15, and Nicole Kornegay, 11, are both charged with murdering their brother Damien. Police say the girls used their parents’ gun to kill him earlier this month.

State Attorney Jeff Seigmeister was able to decide on whether to charge the girls as adults sooner than the alloted 30 days because the decision was "easier than it seemed."

Seigmeister said the girls' past definitely played a role in his decision.

While investigators look for a motive in the shooting, they are pointing to police reports that indicate the Kornegay children were living in extreme conditions.

One report said that Ariel was kept locked in her bedroom for roughly three weeks at a time with nothing more than a blanket and a bucket.

Because there are limits as to how long juveniles can be detained pre-trial, the State Attorney's Office is working with the Department of Juvenile Justice to figure out where the girls will be held. Their parents, Keith and Misty Kornegay, are facing child neglect charges.
    - See more at: http://m.actionnewsjax.com/news/news....CXv1r6WM.dpuf

Quote Originally Posted by SuchAClassicGirl View Post
    She stood watch. She helped her sister get out of the closet, get into the window of the parents room to get the gun and stood watch while older sis went in the room to kill him, then left with her.

Yeah her age (and the gun) makes her VERY influential. I'm just answering the question of what LE is probably going on
    From what I read, it didn't say the 11 year knew what she sister was going to do before it happened. It said she asked her sister to unlock the door and the 15 year old went and got the gun on her own.

I wonder if the 11 year old knew beforehand or not? If she didn't, I don't see how she should be charged with murder. Maybe, MAYBE accessory after the fact, but that's even stretching it (in my opinion) because she's 11 and was probably terrified and left with her sister because she was afraid to say no.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    From what I read, it didn't say the 11 year knew what she sister was going to do before it happened. It said she asked her sister to unlock the door and the 15 year old went and got the gun on her own.

I wonder if the 11 year old knew beforehand or not? If she didn't, I don't see how she should be charged with murder. Maybe, MAYBE accessory after the fact, but that's even stretching it (in my opinion) because she's 11 and was probably terrified and left with her sister because she was afraid to say no.
    I agree , I think by the time she realized what her sister was gonna do I was too late and she was scared. If it were me and I had endured what they did from there bro I would feel conflicted about if I want to stop it from happening anyway.

Its horrible it happened and regardless of her punishment she's young....it maybe a good think in the long run, in a twisted kinda way

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I hope they get these girls a TON of help, but I definitely think they made the right decision.
    Yep 100%

These poor girls. I def think the 11 year old will be let off but I think the other girl will go to a mental home.

She will be made a ward of the Department of Corrections and be released at 18. Bless her heart. No one has ever protected this child. How can we expect her to behave normally when nothing in her short, shattered little life has ever been normal?

Nicole is being railroaded

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post

Nicole did NOT know what Ariel will do because she ASKED Ariel what she intends to do and Ariel REFUSED to tell her and instead ordered her to hide with the toddler in the closet. When they heard the shot they both STARTED CRYING and remained in the closet until Ariel got them.

How do I know?

Because it is right there on Nicole's bloody ARREST AFFIDAVIT.

BTW it was ARIEL who told cops she refused to tell Nicole what she will do.

And there is exactly ZERO evidence Nicole committed crime or acted with malice.

So we have is NO evidence of malice plus Ariel directly CONTRADICTS that Nicole could have committed PREMEDITATED MURDER.

EVERY SINGLE reporter so far OMITTED all these facts.

Here is what obviously happened. The sheriff thanked the prosecutor for help during his conference, meaning someone in the state attorney's office was quickly giving advice over the phone to a cop and trough shaky understanding of the law plus some miscommunication (minor detail like age can be decisive) the cop concluded due to bad advice Nicole can be charges with premeditated murder because if you "aid" someone with a "burglary" you are (supposedly) responsible for any crime that person does.

When I emailed one reporter asking where is the intent, she told me (I am not making this up) the sheriff told her they are still interrogating Nicole and will explain details later. They NEVER explained "details" and the sheriff GRUDGINGLY admitted during a press conference Nicole did NOT confess.

TRANSLATION: They realized they made a MAJOR mistake and tried to manipulate Nicole into saying something that can be twisted against her, but failed -- which is almost miraculous because most preteens can be easily manipulated by cops.

NONE of this was reported either. NO reporter even raised the possibility Nicole might be innocent.

Instead they ran headlines such as "Sisters, 11 and 15, murdered their 16-year-old brother" (Ocala Post) -- not tabloids, but "mainstream" local newspapers!

EVERYTHING is being copied from just 2-3 LOCAL sources, and they ALL completely cover for the sheriff and the prosecutor.

I totally, and I mean TOTALLY lost faith in the U.S. media.

BTW, Ariel is clearly MENTALLY ILL and has ATTEMPTED SUICIDE repeatedly in the past.

Had Nicole antagonized her, Ariel may have shot her AND the toddler AND herself. Nicole likely prevented a massacre.

Nicole does NOT deserve to live as a murderer because she freed an abused minor, she does NOT deserve to live as a murderer because she failed to stop a shooting she did NOT know will occur NOR could have prevented anyway.

And yet this child will be treated as a MURDERER for the rest of her life. There is NO escape in the Internet age. Her name and mug shot are EVERYWHERE together with the declarations by the sheriff and the prosecutor that she is a MURDERER and absolutely NO doubt at all raised about her supposed guilt by a single reporter. She will NOT get convicted of murder -- the prosecutor will never risk a trial -- instead she will be either manipulated into a plea deal or the prosecutor will say he will let her "get away" with murder because she is young.

Meaning no matter the legal outcome she is being sentenced to be treated as a murderer until the day she dies.

Her life is being destroyed and ordinary people can do nothing to stop it.

All I can suggest is people fight it by spreading the word that Nicole Kornegay is INNOCENT and was RAILROADED by a cowardly prosecutor trying to evade responsibility for bad advice. That way maybe Nicole's heart will not get completely crushed once she's free and sees at least a few people saw through the lies.

See http://savenicole.files.wordpress.co...-affidavit.pdf
    and http://savenicole.files.wordpress.com for details.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/m...aying-29424887

A 15-year-old north Florida girl who authorities say fatally shot her 16-year-old brother after years of abuse at home pleaded no contest on Thursday to felony burglary and will receive probation and counseling.

The girl's probation will last until her 19th birthday, and is contingent upon her participation in counseling, and testifying truthfully in the case of her parents, who face felony child abuse charges, Third Circuit State Attorney Jeff Siegmeister said.

"This child has the best chance at a normal adult life by receiving the therapy and education she needs and residing in the setting of her current foster home," he said.

That poor girl.

Here's a long article about her years of abuse. Disgusting

That's it???! Wow

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    That's it???! Wow
    RIGHT?

Judge Leandre Johnson ordered the Kornegays to have no contact with their three biological children. The Kornegays parental rights to those children were terminated in March.
    http://jacksonville.com/news/2015-11...abuse-negelct#

WTF!

Thread Information