Thread: Carl Edmondson (61) was murdered and mutilated by his son Carlton

Carl Edmondson (61) was murdered and mutilated by his son Carlton

Son accused of killing, dismembering father; Posted selfies to Facebook after murder

http://wgntv.com/2017/11/28/son-accu...-after-murder/
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/11/29...osecutors.html

Police found Carl Edmondson?s body at the bottom of the basement stairs of his West Pullman home on Saturday. His skull had been crushed ? with brain matter splattered on the floor and walls ? and his penis has been cut off.

The graphic photo. WARNING It's graphic

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...3092144&type=3

Here's the dude's fb. Disturbing AF.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php...c_location=ufi

After he murdered his dad. Some of his post

If a bItcH wanNa grOw uP can I can GEt yoUr off YO maN

Oh yeS 15miLlioN f4 tHE dIcK

EyE sIlEnCed thE LahmeDs

The coat he's wearing with his dad's blood on it

The dick post he made for 15 million is WTF because he cut his dad's dick off and threw it down the basement.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Wow. His posts on his FB clearly demonstrate someone who has major mental health issues. Some of his friends are saying he was sexually abused by his father.

This is what a friend posted

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    Wow. His posts on his FB clearly demonstrate someone who has major mental health issues. Some of his friends are saying he was sexually abused by his father.
    Yes! I spent about 2 hours reading all the stuff.

Here's another example of something he posted.

[IMG][/IMG]

Very sad.

If that doesn't scream mental illness I don't know what does. Holy shit.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    Yes! I spent about 2 hours reading all the stuff.

Here's another example of something he posted.

[IMG][/IMG]
    With what you read, Berm, does it seem possible that it’s true about his father?

I get a vibe that he’s a very ill person and what he’s claiming may not be fully accurate. Any thoughts? So disturbing and terribly sad.

A Chicago Tribune article that describes how his father had a protection order against him and describes Carlton's behavior in courtroom: Medical evaluation ordered for man charged with killing, dismembering father
    Last edited by wondery; 12-03-2017 at 12:44 PM. Reason: added link

I read through his Facebook and I don't understand any of it. Who's this Cryptonite rapper he's talking about? Is that him, or just someone he likes? I'm trying to figure it all out. He was clearly someone with some nasty mental health issues.
    "A vagabond dreamer, a rhymer and singer of songs
    Singing to no one and nowhere to really belong." - Waylon Jennings

I just assumed I didn't understand his posts because of the slang and text talk.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

This is truly sad. It is obvious he is severally mentally ill. Obviously something triggered him. His posts and what he has done makes me think he definitely is schizophrenic. I am going to read more into this one tomorrow after work. I hope he gets the help is needs.

Quote Originally Posted by wondery View Post
    With what you read, Berm, does it seem possible that it’s true about his father?

I get a vibe that he’s a very ill person and what he’s claiming may not be fully accurate. Any thoughts? So disturbing and terribly sad.

A Chicago Tribune article that describes how his father had a protection order against him and describes Carlton's behavior in courtroom: Medical evaluation ordered for man charged with killing, dismembering father
    TBH I have no idea if his claims about dad are true. The fact that he chopped off dad's penis does make you wonder.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    I read through his Facebook and I don't understand any of it. Who's this Cryptonite rapper he's talking about? Is that him, or just someone he likes? I'm trying to figure it all out. He was clearly someone with some nasty mental health issues.
    I think Cryptonite is him. If you look back to when he posted "normal" in 2016- he was really into the whole rap game. He was also producing some other people too.

From clicking on a few of his close friends, you can tell he was well loved. A really popular guy until he turned "weird"
    It seems he was normal most of 2016 then took a long facebook break. He didn't post again until July 2017 and that's when it all turned weird.

I agree ~ Cryptonite is him. He does mention at one point on his FB he had just been released from a mental hospital.

Ugh. This is so fucked up, and sad. I know all too well how terrible mental illness can be. My mother is schizophrenic, and currently off her meds (again) and I'm afraid of her. I think we all know an illness like schizophrenia can make someone believe things to be true that absolutely are not. I've most recently been accused of drugging her, and when we were little she tried putting an alarm clock into the bathtub with my brother and I. We've been trying to get her help for close to six months now, and it there's no help until its too late. Sorry MDS just venting to you guys, because this post hits close to home.

Thread Information