Thread: Wrong Movie Horrifies Audience at Long Island Multiplex

Wrong Movie Horrifies Audience at Long Island Multiplex

HOLTSVILLE, NY -- Moviegoers expecting to see the PG rated ``Last Mimzy'' instead watched in shock as a chained naked woman gave birth to a dead baby on screen. It seems the folks at the Island 16 multi-plex in Holtsville mixed up the films last evening - and the R-Rated ``The Hills Have Eyes 2'' was played in the wrong theater.

Some 50 people - including parents with young children - began screaming and ran out. The manager at the theater got an earful from angry parents.

The staff stopped the movie, gave free ticket vouchers to upset patrons and started the ``Last Mimzy'' about a half-hour late.

http://wcbs880.com/pages/340820.php?contentType=4&contentId=400856

Re: Wrong Movie Horrifies Audience at Long Island Multiplex

Well, we'll see the population in that NY town go down. All those kids will be so traumatized by what they saw, they won't want to have sex in fear of getting pregnant or getting a girl pregnant.

Cheers to that theater!

;)
    <br />I&#039;m your huckleberry.

[quote author=daybreaksdisdain link=topic=6319.msg274783#msg274783 date=1175872169]
    HOLTSVILLE, NY -- Moviegoers expecting to see the PG rated ``Last Mimzy'' instead watched in shock as a chained naked woman gave birth to a dead baby on screen. It seems the folks at the Island 16 multi-plex in Holtsville mixed up the films last evening - and the R-Rated ``The Hills Have Eyes 2'' was played in the wrong theater.

Some 50 people - including parents with young children - began screaming and ran out. The manager at the theater got an earful from angry parents.

The staff stopped the movie, gave free ticket vouchers to upset patrons and started the ``Last Mimzy'' about a half-hour late.

http://wcbs880.com/pages/340820.php?contentType=4&amp;contentId=400856
    [/quote]

hahaha good, they need to be exposed to that! toughen 'em up! pansies!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I know it is so wrong to laugh at. I would have loved to have been there to witness it firsthand.&nbsp;

How much could they have seen that would have caused them to run out SCREAMING?&nbsp; I'm thinking that once the &quot;chained naked lady&quot; appeared on screen they could have left.&nbsp;

don't they generally say the name of the movie b4 the action begins?

Hahaha, hilarious!
    Anyone who says onions make you cry has clearly never been hit in the face with a turnip.

What, did the movie start right in the middle or something?
    Does the nekkid lady give birth before the giant screen says 'THE HILLS HAVE EYES 2'?
    &quot;Mom? Is this the wrong movie?&quot;
    &quot;Oh I'm sure it isn't honey..this must be part of the story line..let's watch and find out.&quot;

Ah swares, it were a axeedint, suh! A-yuck, a-yuck!

actually, i think it's a pretty well-accepted horror movie technique to put some terrible scene on the screen immediately before putting up a single credit. people aren't expecting it so it's a good way to scare the shit out of people right off the bat and set the tone.
    [quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=4526.msg172502#msg172502 date=1170561506]<br />How can you have any lack of love for SG!?!?<br /><br />I tink shes more kewler then most!<br />[/quote]

[quote author=saidgrace link=topic=6319.msg275038#msg275038 date=1175884397]
    actually, i think it's a pretty well-accepted horror movie technique to put some terrible scene on the screen immediately before putting up a single credit. people aren't expecting it so it's a good way to scare the shit out of people right off the bat and set the tone.
    [/quote]

Well, if the second &quot;Hills&quot; uses that technique, it should move a helluva lot faster than the first one.&nbsp; The first one seemed like it took forever to get moving.

shiki

i would have loved to have been there for that. what a riot :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thread Information