Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: Super private dream thread

Bumping this for peace

My dreams are always odd.

My son had one awhile back that still remains a favorite.

He was a prisoner in a bamboo cage being drug across a beach by a bunch of giant lobsters.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Thank you, Shins!

Mods, I started a thread in open forum. I didn't think at all to look here! Not sure if you want to merge it or just leave one in open topic for everyone?

That's pretty hilarious.

I don't think there's anything wrong with having a non preemie dream thread. Sometimes people just have more intimate dreams they don't want out there for everyone to see.

Thanks, Shins.

Yeah, that dream kills me.

Pretty sure they were taking him to the Lobster King.

dame that last dream i posted was a weird one. i wish i remember having it. sounds fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

i sorta think this thread should stay non-preemie. everyone has dreams to share.

I had a dream a bunch of huge firey (sp?) comets were headed towards my house. I had to get on a huge ship to escape them (because the water put out the fire).

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I had a dream a bunch of huge firey (sp?) comets were headed towards my house. I had to get on a huge ship to escape them (because the water put out the fire).
    Was the Lobster King there?

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBeWithMe View Post
    Was the Lobster King there?
    No lobsters or other sea dwelling crustaceans.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

No lobsters or other sea dwelling crustaceans.
    Excellent news.

I wonder what all of that means? I know Shins said dreams can be brought on by various foods, etc, but I still think there are subliminal messages from our psyche involved. Like drowning if we feel overwhelmed in our day to day, etc.

Unless we try to break down my Anime cat/buggy/Rastafarian teenager dream from last night, that is. That shit was just whacked.

Excellent news.

I wonder what all of that means? I know Shins said dreams can be brought on by various foods, etc, but I still think there are subliminal messages from our psyche involved. Like drowning if we feel overwhelmed in our day to day, etc.

Unless we try to break down my Anime cat/buggy/Rastafarian teenager dream from last night, that is. That shit was just whacked.
    I'm pretty sure my nightly apocalyptic dreams have to do with the shows I watch before bed.

You and Ani got me addicted to Supernatural and I blame that show with those sexy men

oh sexy, sexy winchesters.

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    oh sexy, sexy winchesters.
    OMG. My daughter's bedroom is nothing but Sam and Dean. I even bought her a Supernatural nightlight for Christmas.

I can do without Eric Brady. Anyone else used to watch Days?

I Sam. He's never in my dreams though it's always unattractive guys or my exes.

OMG. My daughter's bedroom is nothing but Sam and Dean. I even bought her a Supernatural nightlight for Christmas.
    what was that saying on her hat? it wasn't the family business quote, was it? i thought it was something cooler than that for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post

I had a dream last night that I was in a sky scraper style Las Vegas hotel and I needed to choose one of four elevators of horror to escape. The elevator I chose ended up being exposed to elements and was freezing cold, with a glass floor. It also dropped like the power tower.
    I dream about elevators a lot, and it's never good. Like they end up being broken, or dropping really fast, or having no sides. Just a platform that raises and lowers and I know I'm going to go over the side.

I can do without Eric Brady. Anyone else used to watch Days?
    Yep. Eric was so cute. He's barely aged.

My real name is the same as one of the old-school Days characters.

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    what was that saying on her hat? it wasn't the family business quote, was it? i thought it was something cooler than that for some reason.
    It was the family business quote. Saving people, hunting things.

Cool thread.

The only dreams I have are friggin nightmares and drug dreams. I wake myself up screaming. It's my PTSD caused by my tragic life.

God I need a fix.....

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.
    'The worst things in the world are justified by belief'- Raised by Wolves SOI

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

~You got to cry with out weeping. Talk without speaking
    Scream without raising your voice~

Just had a dream that giant aliens were trying to stomp my city flat.

I was on the run, in a trailer park, stealing bottled water with Adrien Brody.

He wouldn't get off the phone with his mom.

Fuck Adrien Brody.
    Last edited by PeaceBeWithMe; 01-24-2015 at 10:36 PM.

I always have dreams where I'm either fighting with, or actually killing, my husband's mom.

Quote Originally Posted by u2addict View Post
    Cool thread.

The only dreams I have are friggin nightmares and drug dreams. I wake myself up screaming. It's my PTSD caused by my tragic life.

God I need a fix.....
    I always have this dream where I'm trying to find a 20 sack of weed, and it takes forever, going from place to place, then when I finally get it, I roll one and I'm about to light it... then I wake up. Every dam time.

Elevator
    To dream that you are ascending in an elevator represents a rise to status and wealth. You may have risen to a higher level of consciousness and are looking at the world from an elevated viewpoint. If the elevator is moving upward in an out of control fashion or it crashes through the roof, then it indicates that you are being catapulted to a position of power in which you do not yet know how to deal with. You are afraid of the new responsibilities ahead for you. Descending in an elevator suggests that you are being grounded or coming back down to reality. It also signifies setbacks and misfortunes.

In general, the up and down action of the elevator represents the ups and downs of your life. It also symbolizes emotions and thoughts that are emerging out of and submerging into your subconscious. Alternatively, the dream may have sexual connotations.
    To dream that the elevator is out of order or that it is not letting you off symbolizes that your emotions have gotten out of control. It may be a reflection of your life or your career. You are feeling stuck in some aspect of your life, whether it is your career, relationship, etc.
    To dream that the elevator is moving sideways means that your efforts are counterproductive. You are going nowhere in your work, relationship or other situation.http://dreammoods.com/cgibin/dreamdi...earch=ELEVATOR

I've searched the site and can't find anything like this, so I thought it may make a fun thread.

We all have them.

Dreams.

Anyone here into analysis, because last night's was a weird one.

I found myself carrying the cutest kitten. I'm not sure if you could actually call him a normal cat, though, because he had one of those super expressive faces, like an Anime cartoon.

We were driving through a strip mall parking lot, and our buggy - picture something you'd ride the sand dunes with - got stuck on a speed bump. A buggy full of Rastafarian teenagers got stuck to our bumper, so I got out to lift us out because my oldest daughter was behind the wheel of our buggy and couldn't help.

A short while after freeing us, I noticed my expressive cat was missing, so I went to the parking lot and found him smooshed down into the concrete. I thought he'd been run over, but my daughter told me to look at his life tag to see what happened.

I guess this life tag was a running timeline of his day events.

It was a small piece of paper that folded out of his neck and it just showed that he had been cornered and taunted by some people in a nearby video store.

I took him home and put him in my bed and when I went to check on him a short time later, two more cats were in the room. One was black, with long, dangling spider legs, and the other was a grey tabby with huge eyes like you see on the LOL cat memes.

And there you have it. I rescued him by kicking out the other cats and left him to a peaceful sleep.

Disclaimer: I wasn't drunk and I don't do drugs. But feel free to tell me my head is off its nutter.

Anyone want to hazard a guess as to the meaning behind this dream?

Or, perhaps, share a recently weird one of your own?
    I'll just post some
    http://dreammoods.com/cgibin/dreamdi...ol&search=cats

Cat
    To see a cat in your dream symbolizes an independent spirit, feminine sexuality, creativity, and power. It also represents misfortune and bad luck. The dream symbol has different significance depending on whether you are a cat lover or not. The cat could indicate that someone is being deceitful or treacherous toward you. If the cat is aggressive, then it suggests that you are having problems with the feminine aspect of yourself.�

Just had a dream that giant aliens were trying to stomp my city flat.

I was on the run, in a trailer park, stealing bottled water with Adrien Brody.

He wouldn't get off the phone with his mom.

Fuck Adrien Brody.
    To dream that you are being invaded or abducted by aliens indicates your fear of your changing surroundings or your fear of losing your home and family. You feel that your space and/or privacy is being invaded.
    To see aliens in your dream signify that you are having difficulties adapting and adjusting to your new surroundings. You are feeling "alienated" and disconnected. You may also be having difficulties with how to handle or deal with a certain situation or person. On a psychological level, seeing aliens represent an encounter with an unfamiliar or neglected aspect of your own self.

Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    I always have dreams where I'm either fighting with, or actually killing, my husband's mom.
    Killing
    To dream that you kill someone indicates that you are on the verge of losing your temper and self-control. Consider the person you have killed and ask yourself if you feel any rage towards her or him in your waking life. Your dream may be expressing some hidden anger. Alternatively, you may be trying to kill an aspect of yourself that is represented by the person killed. Identify the characteristics of this person and ask yourself which of these qualities you are trying to put an end to.

To dream that you have been killed suggests that your actions are disconnected from your emotions and conscience. The dream refers to drastic changes that you are trying to make. There is a characteristic that you want to get rid of or a habit that you want to end within yourself. Killing represents the killing off of the old parts and old habits. Alternatively, the dream represents feelings of being let down or betrayed by someone in your waking life. You are feeling overwhelmed, shocked and disappointed.
    **See The Meaning In Action: "Kidnapped By Aliens"

Thread Information