Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Shasta Himelrick (20) was found dead in a river and an investigation is ongoing

Shasta Himelrick (20) was found dead in a river and an investigation is ongoing

http://www.10tv.com/content/stories/...nty-woman.html

Search For Missing Ross County Woman

RICHMOND DALE, Ohio - It's hard enough waiting for any information about their loved one, but family of 20-year-old Shasta Himelrick tell 10TV that police have asked them not to conduct any grass-roots searching.

"I just wish they could find her, that we'd know for sure what happened," Shasta's grandmother Shirley Himelrick told 10TV Sunday.

The elder Himelrick says her granddaughter dropped by to visit the evening of Christmas Day, to escape noise and bustle at her home just a few doors away in Richmond Dale.

"She got a text message, and she said 'I've got to go, Granny,' said 'I'll be back'. But she never came back," Shirley explained.

Apart from a possible glimpse caught by a gas station surveillance camera early the morning of December 26, Shasta Himelrick hasn't been seen since.

Her cousin, Stacie Lockhart, tells 10TV Shasta lives with her boyfriend.

"She's so heartfelt. She cares about everybody," Lockhart explained.

Compounding the family's grief, police didn't explain why they didn't want family and friends to search the area on Sunday, as loved ones had planned. Furthermore, Shasta had shared joyful news just twenty-four hours before she vanished.

"She'd just announced on Christmas Eve that she was expecting," Lockhart said.

Police eventually located Shasta Himelrick's vehicle at railroad tracks near the rural intersection of Higby and Three Locks Roads. The car's doors, it's reported, were open, and several of Shasta's belongings, including her cell phone and ATM card, were still inside.

"And there was a little bit of blood, I think they said," explained Shasta's grandmother, "on the seat and on the back of the headrest."

The family says it's a challenge maintaining hope while dismissing suspicion, including about Shasta's boyfriend.

"He seems sincere, like, you know, that he's really upset," said Shirley Himelrick. "But really, you can't tell about people."

Loved ones tell 10TV that police have notified them that officers have a search planned Monday. Family and friends are hoping for the all-clear to conduct the search they'd hoped to do Sunday.

Shasta Himelrick is 5'4", has blonde hair and green eyes, and has a red tattoo on her right bicep. She was last seen wearing a pink sweatshirt and gray sweatpants at the Speedway gas station located on East Main Street in Chillicothe. If you have information about her disappearance, call the Ross County Sheriff's office at (740) 773-1185.

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2015...ion_is_ongoing
    Last edited by PeaceBeWithMe; 12-29-2014 at 06:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Here's her boyfriend: https://www.facebook.com/michael.owes.5

He has himself as being in a relationship with another person. I guess he forgot to change that.

Quote Originally Posted by moosella View Post
    Here's her boyfriend: https://www.facebook.com/michael.owes.5

He has himself as being in a relationship with another person. I guess he forgot to change that.
    Ah, don't fault a playa' for that! I'm in so many relationships, I'm hard pressed to keep my Facebook accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I have come to a conclusion that being pregnant is a hazard to a woman's health in a way that would never have been suspected in the past. If a pregnant woman goes missing you can bet it's the baby daddy (who doesn't want to be the baby daddy) or the other man in her life (who is mad it isn't his).

I'm going to bet that her boyfriend is at the heart of her missing.
    You'd be correct.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/...79P7OK20111026

(Reuters Health) - Expectant mothers are more likely to die from murder or suicide than several of the most common pregnancy-related medical problems, U.S. researchers have found.

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    A pregnant woman just isn't safe in this country. I hope she's ok.

Wrap that shit up if you don't want kids, or stop having sex. Killing a woman because she's pregnant is a lot worse than having the child. I believe real prison for the rest of your life is a lot worse than being a father.

Comments from her FB: lots of talk about checking out the boyfriend.

April xxxx ladies, the "other woman" that this boyfriend was involved with has been gone since April 2014. Found her obituary. http://www.hallerfuneralhome.com/......./obituary.cfm... Pray that Shasta returns safely and soon.
    7 hrs ? Like ? 3

Keah xxx Friend of the posted she was found in gravel pits like 10 mins ago... But they have to id the body and everything before they release the info
    9 hrs ? Like

Keah xxxx Friend of the family *
    9 hrs ? Like ? 1

"What's going to be worse, the consequences of admitting to my girlfriend that I cheated on her and knocked up another girl, or murdering that girl? Hmmmm."

Quote Originally Posted by sogs View Post
    Nothing matters but the lesbian.

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    "What's going to be worse, the consequences of admitting to my girlfriend that I cheated on her and knocked up another girl, or murdering that girl? Hmmmm."
    I reckon you could of just called it.

Quote Originally Posted by dtfpaf798 View Post
    Comments from her FB: lots of talk about checking out the boyfriend.

April xxxx ladies, the "other woman" that this boyfriend was involved with has been gone since April 2014. Found her obituary. http://www.hallerfuneralhome.com/......./obituary.cfm... Pray that Shasta returns safely and soon.
    7 hrs ? Like ? 3

Keah xxx Friend of the posted she was found in gravel pits like 10 mins ago... But they have to id the body and everything before they release the info
    9 hrs ? Like

Keah xxxx Friend of the family *
    9 hrs ? Like ? 1
    Good find! Here's a working link to the obit: http://www.hallerfuneralhome.com/fh/...79&fh_id=12580

In the comments people said she (Michelle) died from a drug overdose.

According to the obit he might've already had 3 kids with Michelle. Her kids all have his surname.

I hope his 4th baby & Shasta are ok. I assume it's pretty cold there. Not good.

This is not going to end well...

http://www.inquisitr.com/1714650/sha...abandoned-car/

Shasta Himelrick vanished on Christmas evening, and the search for her has been unsuccessful thus far. The Columbus Dispatch reports that authorities in Chillicothe, Ohio are asking for help from the public in finding the missing 20-year-old woman, or in gathering information behind her disappearance. Searches for the missing woman have taken place for a handful of days, with no evidence except for the discovery of her car, which contained something disturbing.

WBNS News 10 reports that the missing woman had just announced that she was pregnant to her family during holiday festivities. In just a matter of hours she had vanished, and her car was located not long after she was reported missing.

According to her grandmother, Shirley Himelrick, blood was found on the seat and the back of the headrest in the abandoned car. The discovery immediately created a sense of urgency surrounding her case, but also the anxiety of wondering whether or not she was the victim of foul play. Her social media presence in the days leading up to her disappearance don’t appear to show any warning, with her last post on Facebook being about how happy she was to be pregnant.

“I’m actually excited for Christmas this year. Not because it’s Christmas but because im [sic] really happy. I love my man and am so excited about us being pregnant <3″

As with many cases, the disappearance of Shasta Himelrick has attracted a lot of attention on social media, as well as plenty of speculation. Her public Facebook profile is being accessed by someone else to share missing flyers and other details about her case, which has attracted some negative attention. Some have spread rumors that she is not missing and may have been found safely — possibly due to the activity on her page — but that has been debunked by journalists.

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/1714650/sha...a4b3F2BEMxt.99

Yup. This guy is behind it. Legit.

Also, the brother of Michelle also died a month later... http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/chi...?pid=171606447

His FB - https://www.facebook.com/ben.frankel.98

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    Agreed.

Perhaps Christmas Eve was his first knowledge of the pregnancy as well. Looks like he has 3 other kids already. Maybe the news wasn't happy for him
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

Agreed SuchAClassicGirl.

Also, he was in a relationship with Michele since 2006, with 3 kids. Then she dies in May and on December Shasta is already pregnant.... something is not smelling good...

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuchAClassicGirl View Post
    Agreed.

Perhaps Christmas Eve was his first knowledge of the pregnancy as well. Looks like he has 3 other kids already. Maybe the news wasn't happy for him

Then perhaps this POS might have wanted to wrap his rascal just in case shit happened? Responsibility. And I feel bad for these girls who go for total douchey losers.

She probably announced her pregnancy, and he either heard it first hand, from a text, or on fb, and sent her a text: "hey baby, so happy! Meet me at the corner of I'm gonna kill you Lane and Hide the Body Street so we can go out and celebrate.

Fuck humans.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by kevansvault View Post
    Then perhaps this POS might have wanted to wrap his rascal just in case shit happened? Responsibility. And I feel bad for these girls who go for total douchey losers.

She probably announced her pregnancy, and he either heard it first hand, from a text, or on fb, and sent her a text: "hey baby, so happy! Meet me at the corner of I'm gonna kill you Lane and Hide the Body Street so we can go out and celebrate.

Fuck humans.
    Oh, Kevan. C'mere. I wanna hug you cuz you're so fucking delightful!

Kevan always has been and always will be, one of my faves.

On that bring her home page: "***Update***
    The dogs have gotten her scrent. They are searching..
    That is all I can release at this time"
    I bet they found a body and are waiting on an ID.

I bet he killed her, what an asshole.

Looks like both a search dog and cadaver dog picked up scents. The cadaver dog picked it up near the water. Dive teams are being sent now.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

Boom. Found something in the water. Oooook.

Beat me to it LOL.

Yeah ...the boyfriend. That poor girl. I just can't understand the mentality of these assholes. Is murder and prison really a better option than being a dad? Or do they just think they will get away with it?! Two lives gone because he wasn't smart enough to use protection.

Thread Information