Thread: 10 yr old David Hill Missing

10 yr old David Hill Missing

He wasn't reported missing for TWO DAYS ! He is 10 yrs old ,what the actual fuck !!! https://m.facebook.com/WA.Police/pho...46&fs=5‪
    #‎Midland‬ Police are seeking information regarding missing 10 year old boy David Anthony Graham HILL (pictured), who was last seen on Friday 26 December 2014.

David was last seen about 11:00am on Friday riding his bicycle near the Swan View Park on Morrison Road, Swan View, however he has not been seen or heard from since. He was reported missing to Police last night, Sunday 28 December 2014.

David is known to frequent the skate park in Stratton, Midland, PCYC Midland, and the Middle Swan Rec Centre, however despite inquiries made by Police he has not been located.

Concerns are held for his safety and welfare due to his age.

David is described as 150cm tall, of slim build with blonde hair and brown eyes. He was last seen wearing a blue/grey shirt, black shorts, and black and navy blue cap and black shoes. He was also wearing a blue watch.

Anyone who sees David is asked to call Police immediately on 131 444.
    http://m.perthnow.com.au/news/wester...-1227169619239
    MIDLAND police are trying to find a 10-year-old boy missing from the Swan View area since Boxing Day.

David Anthony Graham Hill was last seen about 11am on Friday riding his bicycle near the Swan View Park on Morrison Road, Swan View, but he has not been seen or heard from since.

David is known to frequent the skate park in Stratton, Midland, PCYC Midland, and the Middle Swan Recreation Centre, however despite inquiries made by police he has not been located.

Concerns are held for his safety and welfare due to his age.

David is described as 150cm tall, of slim build with blonde hair and brown eyes. He was last seen wearing a blue/grey shirt, black shorts, and black and navy blue cap and black shoes. He was also wearing a blue watch.

Anyone who sees David is asked to call police immediately on 131 444.

ETA Pic removed as underage & located

Is there beach access there? A teenager was attacked by a great white in WA today. Hopefully this kid's just with friends/family in the area but that 2 days is a real worry.

ETA nah, long way from the water. I hope he's ok. It's got to be hot out there.
    Last edited by blighted star; 12-29-2014 at 06:18 AM.

WA Police fb post & growing comment thread

https://m.facebook.com/WA.Police/pho...pe=1&source=46

ETA had my suspicions for various reasons, but a LOT posting they were told to come back in 48 hrs when trying to report missing kids to WA Police

ETA again ... Reading through that thread there's a lot of sightings, sounds like he's running amok with some mates. He also *might* have a history of taking off. According to some news in WA aired the story & late reporting was because the family tried to find him themselves first.

Someone reckons he was washing windscreens at an IGA an hour ago, so hopefully he's ok.
    Last edited by blighted star; 12-29-2014 at 04:03 AM.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Regardless of if this kid has a history of running off (that in itself needs to be looked in to, there's a problem there), why would WA Police require people to wait 48 hours to report children missing?! What's with that? I thought the first 48 hours were the most critical in finding a child.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Regardless of if this kid has a history of running off (that in itself needs to be looked in to, there's a problem there), why would WA Police require people to wait 48 hours to report children missing?! What's with that? I thought the first 48 hours were the most critical in finding a child.

I think they were the guidelines in some states, I think QLD had something similar & it was an issue in the Daniel Morcombe case.

It also depends on whose child sometimes. I can't say it did or didn't happen to this family, but Indigenous families especially can find themselves told to wait because the police response is "they'll be back, all blackfellas go walkabout".

It definitely happened to Karen Williams family

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...lia-Since-1990

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    It's terrible, if you ask me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

He's located safe so taking pic down

Nice. Even the Police thread turned into a sewer.

Someone compared the response for David to the recent missing toddler.

Daniel Ayre How dare you compare a pore innocent little boy to an abbo that's discusting shame on you for calling your self white...!!!!!

"Abbo" is spat out like the "n" word down here. I hope they clean up that page

ETA they just did. It's gone down.

Glad they have found him. I've never heard of a waiting period for a 10 yr old missing, But either way I'm glad his safe !

Thread Information